Posting Problems- massive reports, same doc number over and over

We have encountered a problem twice now while posting. Once was in SOP and
the other was Cash Receivables.

The problem is it is generating massive reports with the same document
number, same credit, debit and net amounts and different customer numbers and
different dates. Document dates should only be for last couple of days but
instead go back years. There do not appear to be any other symptoms and it
does not generate an error.

It's GP 7.5 SQL. Has been running good for about a year and there have been
no recent changes or events to the system.

Any insight is appriciated.
0
wildr (1)

number rounding in MS Excel

CSV File Problem

Problems with creating a newsletter

Month problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

open two different Access reports

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Hyperlink problem #3

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Spam is a big big problem