Posting Error for receiving serial number item

When I post shipment/invoice transaction, I get following message:
**ERROR: Posting to table POP30310. Restore from a backup if possible.
When I check the receiving transaction by inquiry window, the item, which is
tracked by serical number, disappear from the transaction. Items tracked by
lot or none are still in the receivng transaction.
Does anyone know what cause the problem?
I use GP 10.0 SP3.
Thank you,

Taka
0
Taka (14)

Taka,

Coincidentally, the same issue was raised in Dynamics GP partner forums
today. This is a known issue that is bein researched by Microsoft. This
happens for Serial Numbered Items only. Go through this screenshot that
represents a replicated error in your case.
http://cid-cd9e3c26eac5fbcf.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/POP%20Receivings%20Posting%20Journal.pdf

--
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

"Taka" wrote:

> When I post shipment/invoice transaction, I get following message:
> **ERROR: Posting to table POP30310. Restore from a backup if possible.
> When I check the receiving transaction by inquiry window, the item, which is
> tracked by serical number, disappear from the transaction. Items tracked by
> lot or none are still in the receivng transaction.
> Does anyone know what cause the problem?
> I use GP 10.0 SP3.
> Thank you,
>
> Taka
0
janakirammp (688)
7/29/2009 7:48:01 PM
Taka,

Here is your solution straight from Microsoft that was posted on Dynamics GP
partner forums.

"Reading further on the bug details. it apears that it specific to a field
level stored procedure that is not working as intended. there is currently
not a dedicated hotfix released for it. There is, on the other hand, a patch
for the stored procedure. I would suggest that you open an incident to
inquire about this more. Just don't forget to mention "MBS Great Plains 53636
- When POP receipts are posted, records are not created in the POP30310 for
serialized items"
--

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Taka,
>
> Coincidentally, the same issue was raised in Dynamics GP partner forums
> today. This is a known issue that is bein researched by Microsoft. This
> happens for Serial Numbered Items only. Go through this screenshot that
> represents a replicated error in your case.
> http://cid-cd9e3c26eac5fbcf.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/POP%20Receivings%20Posting%20Journal.pdf
>

> --
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
> http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
>

> "Taka" wrote:
>
> > When I post shipment/invoice transaction, I get following message:
> > **ERROR: Posting to table POP30310. Restore from a backup if possible.
> > When I check the receiving transaction by inquiry window, the item, which is
> > tracked by serical number, disappear from the transaction. Items tracked by
> > lot or none are still in the receivng transaction.
> > Does anyone know what cause the problem?
> > I use GP 10.0 SP3.
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Taka
0
janakirammp (688)
7/29/2009 7:57:02 PM
Janakiram,

Thank you  for your information.
Is there any hotfix for this issue?

Taka

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Taka,
>
> Coincidentally, the same issue was raised in Dynamics GP partner forums
> today. This is a known issue that is bein researched by Microsoft. This
> happens for Serial Numbered Items only. Go through this screenshot that
> represents a replicated error in your case.
> http://cid-cd9e3c26eac5fbcf.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/POP%20Receivings%20Posting%20Journal.pdf
>

> --
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
> http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
>

> "Taka" wrote:
>
> > When I post shipment/invoice transaction, I get following message:
> > **ERROR: Posting to table POP30310. Restore from a backup if possible.
> > When I check the receiving transaction by inquiry window, the item, which is
> > tracked by serical number, disappear from the transaction. Items tracked by
> > lot or none are still in the receivng transaction.
> > Does anyone know what cause the problem?
> > I use GP 10.0 SP3.
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Taka
0
Taka (14)
7/29/2009 9:07:01 PM
Taka,

You have to raise a support incident in Microsoft Support for the same.
While loding support request, follow my other post reply. This incident would
not be chargeable as it is a known bug. Support will guide you on how to
resolve this
--

"Taka" wrote:

> Janakiram,
>
> Thank you  for your information.
> Is there any hotfix for this issue?
>
> Taka
>
> "Janakiram M.P." wrote:
>
> > Taka,
> >
> > Coincidentally, the same issue was raised in Dynamics GP partner forums
> > today. This is a known issue that is bein researched by Microsoft. This
> > happens for Serial Numbered Items only. Go through this screenshot that
> > represents a replicated error in your case.
> > http://cid-cd9e3c26eac5fbcf.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/POP%20Receivings%20Posting%20Journal.pdf
> >

> > --
> > Thanks
> > Janakiram M.P.
> > MCP-GP
> > http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Taka" wrote:
> >
> > > When I post shipment/invoice transaction, I get following message:
> > > **ERROR: Posting to table POP30310. Restore from a backup if possible.
> > > When I check the receiving transaction by inquiry window, the item, which is
> > > tracked by serical number, disappear from the transaction. Items tracked by
> > > lot or none are still in the receivng transaction.
> > > Does anyone know what cause the problem?
> > > I use GP 10.0 SP3.
> > > Thank you,
> > >
> > > Taka
0
janakirammp (688)

number rounding in MS Excel

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Phone Number Filtering

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Fractions Number format

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Rounding Numbers #3

how many receivers i can add

Workplace Queues

error 553

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...