Posting Batch Printing Problem

Hi All,
We have a transaction batch in Financial Module of Great Plains v8.0 showing
its printing. The problem is no user is printing the batch. We have restart
the server and it did not resolve the problem.

Any suggestion to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Quintin
0
qyuyitung (24)

Hi Quintin,

To Correct this problem you will need to do have your SQL Administrator do
the following:

Go into SQL Query Analyzer and run the following Scripts:

Against the Dynamics Database:

Delete SY0800 where BACHNUMB = 'xxxxx'   - change the xxxx to the actual
batch ID.

Against the company Database:

Update SY00500
SET BCHSTTUS = 0 where BACHNUMB = 'xxxxx' - change the xxxx to the actual
batch ID.

thanks
Don

"qyuyitung" wrote:

> Hi All,
> We have a transaction batch in Financial Module of Great Plains v8.0 showing
> its printing. The problem is no user is printing the batch. We have restart
> the server and it did not resolve the problem.
>
> Any suggestion to resolve this issue?
>
> Thanks
> Quintin
0
don.craig1 (22)
8/13/2008 5:46:09 PM
Quintin,

You can also run the ClearBatchActivity.exe automated solution provided by
Microsoft on CustomerSource at:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/selfsupport/automatedsolutions/automatedsolutions8minus.htm

You will need to scroll down to the System Manager section to download.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"qyuyitung" wrote:

> Hi All,
> We have a transaction batch in Financial Module of Great Plains v8.0 showing
> its printing. The problem is no user is printing the batch. We have restart
> the server and it did not resolve the problem.
>
> Any suggestion to resolve this issue?
>
> Thanks
> Quintin
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

MS Office 2007 Enterprise Problem
Hi, Gurus, I am using Windows Vista Business version and have installed the above version of MS office. When I close all three application software, i.e., word, excel, and powerpoint, a same message shows up "Microsoft Office Live Add-in Sign-in has stopped working", and then "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". Anyone has any idea as to how to correct this? Thanks. Jon Gather all the necessary documentation that you received with the Home Use Program of Office...

Business cards & printing
I have formatted some business cards with Publisher 2003 for a friend and she wants to be able to print them off from her computer. However she does not have MS Publisher, MS Word. She will probably purchase one of the Avery packages from an office supply. Is there a way I can save the file ready to print the cards with the proper number per page and convert it to jpg so she could use it? Thanks for information. Susan Hi Susan (dsnsacree@msn.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have formatted some business cards with Publisher 2003 for a || friend and she wants to be able to print ...

Payments wont post with invoices using econnect
I am trying to send an invoice and a payment using econnect 8 and the <taPMtransactionInsert> xml doc. I can only get the INV to show in the payables section of GP. I need the payment to come with the invoice so that I can apply the payment to the invoice. I have listed what I am sending below please help!!! <!-- payables invoice creation --> <eConnect xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes"> <PMTransactionType> <taPMTransactionInsert> <BACHNUMB>JOHNTEST</BACHNUMB> <VCHNUMWK>INVJOHN&l...

Update KB973917, KB975929 and KB976264 Killed Network print
When I installed the updates on Vista SP2, the network print stopped working. I have an old HP printer with an Axis 540 print server and a new Brother DCP-375CW using Wi-Fi. The printers are visible form the computer and can be found in add printers, but no print job gets done, when I roll back the update, they work again. There is no problem in printing from WinXP machines. I have stopped using Windows update due to these problems. Any suggestions on solving this odd problem? For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY (and/or 1-866-234-6020 ...

Outlook Draft Email Print Problem
I have emails saved in draft but when i go to print them it doesnt show who it is being sent to and the fact it hasnt been sent yet, i have played with the setting but to no avail. I am using outlook 2003 any help would be appriciated. Turn off WordMail before printing the draft (Tools | Options | Mail Format) or wait to print until after you send it. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx <kpmail76@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:...

Printing Detailed Trail Balance
I just installed a new printer HP Deskjet 5940 and when i print Detailed Trial Balance reports it cutting off the Credit column. How do I fix this? Thanks! ...

printing 2 pages in one A4
Please help. How do I print in excel. I have data of 5000 rows and each row has 3 columns. Each A4 page can take around 80 rows of data. In order to save on paper, I was wondering if I could divide the page to accommodate 6 rows by printing rows 1-80 on left side of an a4 page and then rows 81-160 on the right side of the page. And then rows 161 to 241 on the left and rows 321 on the right side of page 2. And so on until the total 5000 rows are printed. I know I can do this page by page one at a time using the printscreen option but I was hoping I could set it up so the printing could be d...

Outlook 2002 HTML printing problem
Outlook 2002. I cannot print HTML emails. Plain text prints without any problems just HTML will not. Office xp pro is at all latest service packs. Anyone have an idea what may be wrong? ...

Printing Pictures in word 2007
Hi, I have a problem printing a picture in Word 2007. I know its not my printer, it has something to do with picture effects - soft edges - 50%. When I insert the picture, and add the effect, it shows up on my screen, it also shows up on the print preview screen, but when I print it only the text prints out. I have the picture behind text, but I don't think that this is the problem, I think it has to do with the settings on the soft edges and 50%. Can anyone help? If you can see the pictures in Print Preview (not Print Layout view) and they don't print, then this...

cross hairs when I print #2
How do I get rid of the cross hairs when I print sciacqua1 wrote: > How do I get rid of the cross hairs when I print File > Print > Advanced Print Settings > Page Settings > Use Crop Marks. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Listserver postings to postmaster
Exchange Server 2003 with 50 WinXP Pro client issue I have a problem where all inbound traffic is being routed correctly to the appropriate mailboxes. However, if a user on the network has subscribed to a listserver, the inbound email comes through to me (postmaster)....despite the fact that the email is addressed correctly with the address of the user! TIA Maurice ...

Lions Club Project Help Needed
I hope I have the right group for this question. I am Radio Auction Chairman in the Rayne Lions Club in Louisiana and I am working with Excel to enter all the items for our Live Radio Auction. I have entered all auction items in Excel and now I want to copy & paste the information into a word document. When I copy & insert the column, it also paste the cells. I need just the information for the newspapers. Can I just copy & paste just into information into a word file without the cells? Also, if I have listed the items from top to bottom in a column, is there any way to flip...

Formula Problem #7
Hi there, Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the following formula (it's doing my nut in!): IF([DAY]<>"Y",0,IF(OR((OR((AND((OR([START1]<=7,[START1]<8)),([END1]>7))), (AND((OR([START2]<=7,[START2]<8)),([END2]>7))))),(OR((AND((OR([START3]<=7,[START3]<8)),([END3]>7))), (AND((OR([START4]<=7,[START4]<8)),([END4]>7)))))),1,0) I've replace cell refs with [x..]'s. Many thanks - David It seems that there is a parenthesis missing at the end. Best, Guillermo "Daveo" <writetodaveo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1...

print web page IE8 with W7 HP
I do not know why but all of a sudden I cannot print anymore web pages. All I get is a blank page. I had a chat session with Microsoft US, they tried to find the problem but failed. Any help? Remember all worked fine in the beginning. Could a new defrag software which I recently installed cause the problem? Regards, FALKO Hi FALKO, Not knowing the name of the 'defrag software' is of no help in answering your question. We would also need to know which Windows version, service pack level and IE version you are using. Yes. EVERYTHING works fine in the beginning, an...

RMS and/or PC Charge Problems
We are having some interesting problems with our RMS system and PC Charge: For no apparent reason RMS will have an error message after a card is swiped or keyed into the system: • DENIED (With a wide variety of error messages) • DUPLICATE use F+ to force (even when it is the first transaction) • TIMED OUT Attempted solutions: • Turned modem off and on • Disconnected the modem and plugged everything back in • Turned the server on/off • Called PC Charge only to be told that it is RMS • RMS said it is PC Charge • Confirmed that everything is set up properly in PC Charge and RMS What works:...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Outlook 2003 Signature Problem
I've created a signature with my company logo (.jpg file) using Outlook 2003. When the signature is attached in my email, the photo/icon file shows a box with an 'x' in place of the .jpg file. I checked the location where the files are stored and I found the .jpg file in the proper folder under signatures. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike Tools - options -security tab, click on change automatic download settings. Change to what you want. "Mikeul" <Mikeul@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1132112656.7e1c9b39fdb73a3c7ed44fdbd3e3fbc4@fe5.teranews.com......

Problem in restricting users from sending/receving internet email
I have found a helpful articel here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html I read it through couple times but I would like to ask some questions before I start the work on our Exchange 2000 server. 1. The "group" I am going to create for adding users into the restricting list, will it be a Security group or Distribution group? What group scope should I give it? 2. Under the section of "Restricting Users from Sending Internet Base Email", the article tells us to create a *new* SMTP connector and add the group into the "Dilivery Restriction" page. Will ...

Autoshapes' visible problem
When I add some Rectangle autoshapes above the embeded chart, I find it's hard to control it's visibility, They maybe hide when I select some cell or activate chart. I want to know how to make them always visible no matter what I select. Thank you in advance! ^_^ Yours,fujing You need to click on the chart before you use the drawing tool. In this way the Shape and the Chart become one. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fujing1003" <fujing1003@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171358292.074278.135950@v33g2000cwv...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

08 Mac Office activation problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Just found an article posted by michellec and I am faced with exactly the same problem - on 'activation' of the product, none of the 3 product keys seem to be correct, hence activation is unsuccessful!! Have received some help emails (and thanks Diana yours had the microsoft help number that has been good, despite the fact they can't help me and tell me I must get in touch with Digital River) but seems that what I need is another product key, and now that I'm asking for that since about 10 days, I don't get any reply ...