POP Invoive Edit List not coming out for 1 transaction

Hi,

We are trying to print the edit list in the purchasing invoice entries but
there is no output for 1 particular entry.  We dont have issue in other
entries.

The data are correct and I can see that the system is printing in the
Process Monitoring but no output in screen, printer and even in file.

What can be the problem.

Kindly help, thank you.

0
bunxie (4)

Since this is unposted why not delete this entry and auto invoice again.  The
original PO Invoice details may have been corrupted.  Just keeping the
solution simple.

Cheers

"Bunxie" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are trying to print the edit list in the purchasing invoice entries but
> there is no output for 1 particular entry.  We dont have issue in other
> entries.
>
> The data are correct and I can see that the system is printing in the
> Process Monitoring but no output in screen, printer and even in file.
>
> What can be the problem.
>
> Kindly help, thank you.

0
Dencio (69)

Smart List Builder
We just bought Smartlist Builder. Are there any good resources out there for using it? Thanks! There are a few sample SmartLists from Great Plains. They are located in the document library on customer source. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Wes" wrote: > We just bought Smartlist Builder. Are there any good resources out there for > using it? > > Thanks! > > > ...

Reinstalling MS Office Small Buisness Edition, 2003
When reinstalling MS Office 2003 from the orginal CD, it states a PA561401.CAB file is missing. How can I retrieve this file if it's not on the installtion disk? Dave Is your CD an OEM version or a full MS version. If the product key contains the letters OEM then post back -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:224E1F6F-7FF7-44F0-8973-A4974CB9AC0D@microsoft.com... > When reinstalling MS Offic...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Cr=E9er_un_formulaire_ou_une_feuille_sous_excel_2007_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=28type_formulaire_mode_cr=E9ation_sous_access=29?=
Bonjour, Cela fait lontemps que je n'ai pas retoucher au option avancer d'excel et au vb. De plus ma soci=E9t=E9 =E9tant pass=E9 sous 2007 j'ai perdu tous = mes rep=E8res. Enfin apr=E8s un tour sur le forum et excel labo j'ai retrouv=E9 mes outil formulaire de la versions 2003 avec l'onglet develloppeur mais je n'arrive pas =E0 me souvenir comment on cr=E9er la frame sous excel qui permet d'ajouter dessus des bouton, checkbox... ( c'est comme l'outil formulaire sous access) j'esp=E8re que j'ai =E9t=E9 clair et vous remercie par avance de votre aide=...

Upgrading to 9.0 on Windows Server 2003 64bit Edition
We are upgrading from 7.0 to 9.0. We have new SQL Servers on which we will perform the upgrade and move into production once complete replacing our existing servers. These SQL Servers are running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition. When attempting to install either GP v7.0 or v7.5 the error message "The image file ...\CDSetup.exe is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine." is presented and the installation script will not initialize. Is it possible to install GP 7.0 or 7.5 on the 64bit version of Windows Server 2003 or must we install the 32 bit v...

Distribution List Auto Respond
Hello all, Do any of you know of a way to have Exchange auto respond to messages sent to a distribution list? I do not want to turn on the Send Out-of-Office Messaegs to originator option on because all of the members will have their own OOF messages set up during our Holiday Closure (1 week). The desire is that when people send a message to our Help Desk DL during our closure they would receive a message in return stating that we are closed for the holidays. Thanks for any help with this. Mike Seattle Pacific University You may have to remove everyone from the DL except a temp user wi...

List<string> as class property ?

Very Slow Transaction Post
My POS station has become incredibly slow to post transactions and print the receipt. The database has grown to about 2gigs. Any suggestions? Thanks Scott Hi Scott Normally we find that growth is mostly due to the journals. I would recommend that you thin them out a bit, say removing anything older than a year. You could use the below command for it: DELETE Journal WHERE time < getdate()-365 The above statement will delete all journals over 12 months old (alter the number of days as required) and then run this SQL statement dbcc shrinkdatabase DatabaseName -- Jenny "...

master list for auto complete data?
Is it possible to have a master list, in my case it's of names, in a workbook that excel will use for auto complete data for that workbook? Thanks Hi Tangy Go to "Tools>Auto Correct Options", select the "Auto Correct" tab and enter the abbreviated items and full names for those items you want Excel to replace. Ensure the relevant boxes are ticked. -- XL2002 Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com "Tangy" <t a n g y@rogers.com> wrote in message news:_OqdnbKPa7IShELcRVn-jQ@rogers.com... | Is it possible to have a master list, in my case it'...

Filtered list
Hi, I hope that some one can help! I want to take a certain range of cells in the file "HCP_2005_upgrade" and filter so as to select all the cells that are not empty. Then select all the rows for these cells and copy them to a new workbook "W_V" in "sheet2". I have the following code. Three problems: 1- When copying to the new workbook I did not have the same column width. What should I do in order to have the same column width? 2- What code do I need to add, and where, so as to let the macro automatically find the last r...

Outlook 2007, proofing options greyed out in Editing Options dialog
I've just uninstalled the Office 2007 trial and installed a retail copy of Outlook 2007. For reasons I won't go into I've reverted to Office 2000, with the exception of Outlook, which didn't work with Vista. While the Outlook editor still autocorrects spelling mistakes, I noticed it isn't underlining unknown words in red any more. When I go into the Editor Options and select Proofing, all the options in the Microsoft Office Section are available to me, but the Outlook specific ones are all greyed out. Moreover, in neither of these sections is there a "Hide spe...

outlook contact list problem
Hello, I've been using Outlook for quite some time and it worked fine. My set-up: At work an english Outlook 2002 At home a german Outlook 2000 To sync I use an IPAQ PPC with Active Sync 3.7 I've now installed bluetooth support and sync even with my SE mobile phone with XTND Before the contact list was on both computers shown as "first last" i.e. Tom Smith, but now suddenly it shows as "Smith, Tom" I checked the settings on both outlooks and it says: "first last" both in - Tools>Options>Contact options> - Tools > E-mail accounts &g...

Creating a list of info in A1 cell in multiple worksheets
How can I create a list of the info/contents in the A1 cell in multiple worksheets? I am trying to create a summary worksheet of the data from 90 worksheets and would like to be able to list the headers in the A1 cell vertically. 'Right click on the summary sheet tab, and paste in this macro. 'Edit where appropriate: Sub CreateSummary() 'Starting row for summary: i = 1 For Each Sheet In ThisWorkbook.Sheets If Sheet.Name <> Me.Name Then 'Control What column to place data in Me.Cells(i, "A").Value = Sheet.Range("A1").Value i = i + 1...

Strange Exchange 2003 Pop Problem
If anyone may be able to shed some light on this strange happening I would really appreciate it. I have Exchange Server 2003 running, all of my users can check their email using Outlook/Popping just fine. They also can all go to OWA and check their email fine. I have one user that can use OWA to check her mail, it takes her password, lets her in but if she tries to use Outlook on her desktop it keeps popping up a password error. No matter which station I am at, I can not check email with this account other than using OWA with a web browser. Nothing was changed on the server, I have reset the...

certin messages block POP download.
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2003 server with @ 300 users with many virtual domains. Problem I have is that one domain in particular has certin messages getting stuck while downloading and have to be cleared in Webmail in order to free the mailbox. They mainly seem to be HTML messages but there have been two text ones from another Virtual Domain. I am stumped. I get no errors in the logs and have turned on diagnostics logging to watch whan it is happening and do not see anything. I have elimantated Outlook by trying Outlook Express at the same thing happens. They get sometimes as many a...

Using skins in a multiline edit box
Hi, I have a dialog based application, in which I have a multi-line edit control. In the edit control, I would like to have a background image, say some .bmp file. Some status messages are to be displayed in the edit control, based on certain user actions in the dialog. How do I go about this? Thanks, Sucharit you can do it, i think, if you were to create a class which inherited from the edit control, then in the override the OnDraw()/OnPaint() event, where you first get the rect, and draw your bitmap resource, then call the parent event method to do the rest... I don't know if t...

deleted payable transaction or batches
I am wondering if GP keep the history of deleted payable transaction or batches? if it does, in which table i can find this information. thanks No, once it's deleted, it's gone from the tables. What are you trying to accomplish? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com We have an application that exports invoice transaction to GP. Our application indicates that it has been successfully exported to GP but we couldn’t find them in GP. So wondering if someone deleted the transaction in GP. Thank you. "F...

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

Void trans. Money 2006 doesn't recog.goes to same transaction/bug?
In my checking acct. I entered a check number and it had to be voided. When I try to to go to a new withdrawal, it starts with the number that was just voided instead of going to the next check, is this another bug? I tried closing the program and restarting but does the same thing. They fix this in 2007 also? Seems the more I work with 2006, seems to be bug infested and they want you to buy 2007 to fix it? Bruce I just tried this in M07 and M04. I entered # 2111. Then I voided it. Then I went to enter another new transaction. In both versions, It started the transaction by auto-fil...

Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!! #4
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Merge & Sort Dynamic Lists w/ Data Validation
First off, let me say thanks to the Excel Usenet community that has helped me over and over through these newsgroups. You are phenomenal. Question 1: I need to create a BOTH box that will dynamically pull names from both the "Chicago Office" & "Seattle Office" columns in my sheet. It is extremely preferable to do this without VB Script if possible to avoid the security warnings on opening the sheet. (Our IT department will not budge on this..) Detail: I have two lists of employees. Column A lists the Chicago Office employees. Column B lists the Seattle Office employee...

Random List from Query
For accrediation purposes we have to audit a random 10% of our cases each quarter I was wondering if there is a way to run a query or report that would let me show a random 10% of cases for a specific provider. ...

List of items with commissions
Is there a report that will list items that have a commission set on them? I want to be able to email our sales reps a list, but haven't found a good way to do it. The report I'd like, but don't know how to create would have department, category, item, price, and commission amount. Thanks for any help, -CP Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Advantage will enable you to create that report. Basically anything that is captured in RMS can be reported on in Retail Analytics. If you would like to take a look at the product, a quick movie is available at http://www.p...

How do I assign a set of values to a selection from a drop list?
Hi. I am trying to assign a set of values, in separate fields ,to a each selection from a drop-down list in Excel (using data validation). What I am trying to do is very smilar to, say, to selecting a SKU from a list and having the product description, unit price etc. fill into their corresponding fields automatically. For example, I pick SKU "11111" from a drop-down list to fill the SKU field, then, automatically, "5-inch widget" comes up in the product description field and "$5.00" shows up in the unit price field. Please help. Mike Along with the d...

MS POS 1.0 Install error...
Im using XP PRO SP2 ..net 1.1 installed MS SQLServer installed When i try and install MS Point of Sale 1.0 , i get this error message at the end of the install, when it says "Installing and configuring database" ------Error Message------ System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Microsoft.Rms.Installation.CustomActions.Utilities.OpenSqlPortInFirewall(String installPath, String portNumber, String& errorMessage...