PO numbers in FRx?

Hello:

Can FRx transaction detail reports in drill-down viewer for income
statements display PO numbers from GP Purchase Order Processing, or does FRx
not get that detailed?

childofthe1980s

FRx can bring in the originating master number of a transaction, however, I
cannot think of a case where the PO number will be the originating master
number, since the PO itself is not an accounting transaction.  So I think
you'll be able to see the receipt and/or vendor invoice numbers there, but
not the PO number.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"childofthe1980s" <childofthe1980s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:259E0148-8B9A-4D7C-8CD3-4EA79FF99DBA@microsoft.com...
> Hello:
>
> Can FRx transaction detail reports in drill-down viewer for income
> statements display PO numbers from GP Purchase Order Processing, or does
> FRx
> not get that detailed?
>
> childofthe1980s

0
victoria (3340)
8/7/2008 8:13:46 PM
Thanks, Victoria!

childofthe1980s

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> FRx can bring in the originating master number of a transaction, however, I
> cannot think of a case where the PO number will be the originating master
> number, since the PO itself is not an accounting transaction.  So I think
> you'll be able to see the receipt and/or vendor invoice numbers there, but
> not the PO number.
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
>

> "childofthe1980s" <childofthe1980s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:259E0148-8B9A-4D7C-8CD3-4EA79FF99DBA@microsoft.com...
> > Hello:
> >
> > Can FRx transaction detail reports in drill-down viewer for income
> > statements display PO numbers from GP Purchase Order Processing, or does
> > FRx
> > not get that detailed?
> >
> > childofthe1980s

Negative Number column
I am trying to make a column product negative numbers when I manually enter them in a spreadsheet. I am using a simple sum formula to add across rows (10 columns) and the first column should always be a negative number i.e credit and the rest positive. I am real new to excel so I must be doing something wrong. Assuming the 10 cols are A to J, maybe a simpler way would be to use something like .. In K1: =SUM(B1:J1)-A1 Or, in K1: =SUM(B1:J1,-A1) with K1 copied down Then you could just enter the credit numbers in the first column "as-is", w/o worrying about making these nega...

Subtotal
OK, so I have a list of orders. Some orders have just one row of data, some have two rows of data, some have three, some have four, etc. Each row represents either a delay or an activity. (So, obviously, an order can have more than one of either.) I need to aggregate into one row: Order | Type of Order | Num. of Delays | Total Length of Delays HERE'S THE MANUAL WAY I'M DOING THIS NOW: ====================================== My initial columns are: Order Number (A) | Type of Order (B) | Action Code (C) | Action Length (D) I added a "marker column" - Dela...

how can i increase number of rows beyone 65536 in excel sheet
the maximum of number of rows that are available in an excel sheet are only 65536,i would like to enhance it to my choice. Plase mail me how can i do it ,either by writing a macro , or other way. please also mail me the entire procedure, where to correct and where to run the macro etc. You want the car washed and the dog taken out as well? There is no way of extending this, use a database or multiple sheets -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "increasing number of rows in excel sheet" <increasing number of rows in excel sheet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F6...

Summing the number of incomplete jobs within a date range -sumprod
Hello, I need help figuring out a formula that counts the number of incomplete jobs for a specific worker that are within the next seven days. I would only want to count the "Date Completed" column if it was blank and within seven days from today's date. I've tried using sumproduct, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the date calculations to work properly. My data looks similar to this Worker Due Date Date Completed Bob 1/18/2010 1/13/2010 Bob 1/21/2010 Bob 2/20/2010 Tom ...

Page Numbering within Sections
I have a Word template document with 3 sections: The first section contains one page which is not numbered. The second section contains 3 pages which are automatically numbered via inserting Page x of y and then converting y to a SECTIONPAGES field resulting in Pages 1 of 4, 2 of 4, and 3 of 4. So all is good up to this point. However, the 4th and final page is in landscape format and thus becomes the third section, but is being numbered 4 of 1 even though the 1 is a SECTIONPAGES field and the section is linked to previous and is listed as "same as previous". ...

P.O. Order Number
Hi all - I'm wondering which table and column in the database holds the "Order No." on the purchase order? I just received a large quantiy of Order No. from a major supplier and I'd like to use an update statement to update the item table with the order number for several hundred UPS/Itemlookup numbers. If anyone can point me the direction of the table/column for the "order no." I'd really appreciate that. Thanks Jerry This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C79548.70D09410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859...

Integrating PO Receipts and SOP Fulfillment
I need to create integrations using Integration Manager to bring in receipts against POs and shipments against Sales Orders. Has anyone created similar integrations? If so, how did you accomplish it? -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_313894D7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jim, There is a Receivings Transaction destination under the SQL Optimized adapter section it is only available as a SQL Optimized adapter as well there is not a standard adapter for this. The PO's would need to exist out in Dynamics and you would be able to map those PO nu...

Varied accuracy custom number formats
Hello, I would like to create a custom number format that varies depending on the value in a cell. Not sure if this is possible. Different volume liquid dispensers that I work with have changing accuracies depending on the amount to dispense. I would like a single number format that would take all of these into account. For a value of 0 = 0 >0 to 2 = nearest even thousandth (1.002 or 1.004) >2 to 10 = nearest 100th >10 to 20 = nearest even 100th >20 to 100 = nearest 10th >100 to 200 = nearest even 10th >200 = nearest integer I don't want the value ...

Excel Formula depending on number in cell..
Hello everyone! I have a question that I thought some of you could answer: I have a number in column D and based on if it is $0-$100 I want i multiplied by 0.10 and then rounded up to .95. So, if it is 20.49 + 10% = $22.54 and then rounded up to $22.95 Now this is where it gets tricky.. If it is between 100.01 to 200.00 + 7% and then rounded up to a .95. So for example 129.44 + 7% = $9.08 = $138.50 then rounded up to .95 $138.95. I need to do this for a range of numbers like 200.00 to 300.00 an 300.00 to 500.00 etc, etc.. Could someone point me in the right direction? I appreciate a...

A unique document number could not be found. Please check setup
has anyone come across this message Is this when creating a new transaction? It's possible that you've 'run out' of numbers....what does the module setup say? If you have something like ABC99999, it may not be able to go to ABC100000 without manual intervention. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html "rcr" <rcr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:642E314C-DFEF-48C9-BD37-EB047270430E@microsoft.com... > has anyone come across this message Victoria has one ...

Return a number in one cell to long hand text in another.
Ie. 123.65 to One hundred, Twenty Three & Sixty Five Cents Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH RP "CP" <CP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0D9B8E3-3D66-4EA0-9184-57762BD663D6@microsoft.com... > Ie. 123.65 to One hundred, Twenty Three & Sixty Five Cents Go to Google and search the newsgroups for "spell number" On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:07:02 -0700, "CP" <CP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Ie. 123.65 to One hundred, Twenty Three & Sixty Five Cents ...

How can i print sequential page numbers 1 to 10, if i have one wo.
I have an excel worksheet that is one page long. I want to print it 100 times with page numbers labeling it 1 to 100. How do i do this? DJN Code from Ron de Bruin's site. http://www.rondebruin.nl/print�.htm#number Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet() Dim CopiesCount As Long Dim CopieNumber As Long CopiesCount = Application.InputBox("How many Copies do you want", Type:=1) For CopieNumber = 1 To CopiesCount With ActiveSheet 'number in cell A1 '.Range("a1").Value = CopieNumber & " of " & Copi...

excel vba
i am trying to set up something in cell K5 whereby it will produce upo opening, a sequential number 1 higher than the last. I think the end code is Range("K5").Value + 1 but how do i set it up to get that sequencing -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi You need this event to run your code line when the workbook opens Private Sub Workbook_Open() With Sheets("sheet1") .Range("K5").Value = .Range("K5").Value + 1 End With End Sub Right click on the Excel icon next to file on the menu bar Choose view code The ThisWorkboo...

Changing Part-Number (Primary Key)
After working for many years in the financial services realm I recently started working for a small manufacturing / wholesale firm. Recently a project was kicked off which will use Access 2007 to store “Part Information”. One of the existing practices is to occasionally change part-numbers. For example Part ABC-100 might be changed to ABC-200 and the key ABC-100 may be used for another part. This practice has evolved over several years and there are probably good reasons for it. (Currently procedures are primarily manual with some Excel spreadsheets.) With the introductio...

random number generation
how would I generate a random number from a list of given numbers i excel or better yet in vba, sy a I have a list of 1,2,3,4,5 and I wil like it randomly pick a number thnank -- nyn0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nyn04's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1265 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26231 Hi! You could use =INT(RAND()*5)+1 or, if your version of Excel supports it, =RANDBETWEEN(1,5) Al -- Alf -------------------------------------------------------------------...

ID number for all emails
We have a need to have all emails have a unique id number so they can be tracked - does anyone know if this is possible? All items in Outlook are uniquely identified by a combination of the EntryID of the item. This is a constant unless the item has been moved (it remains the same if moved in a PST file) in an Exchange mailbox or public folders store. In addition, each item has a ConversationIndex property that in combination with the ConversationTopic property. Those could be used. Other than that you could generate your own unique series of tags for items by using a database table's ...

Converting a date to a numeric (1-7 number) day of the week
I am trying to take a date (e.g., 01/01/2008) and have Access tell me the numeric day of the week (1-7) that corresponds to each date in a table. Thanks for your help! On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:00:03 -0800, John_ wrote: > I am trying to take a date (e.g., 01/01/2008) and have Access tell me the > numeric day of the week (1-7) that corresponds to each date in a table. > Thanks for your help! Look up the DatePart and the Weekday functions in VBA help. =DatePart("w", [DateField]) will return 4 if the day is a Wednesday. or... You can also use the Weekday function =WeekDay(...

FRx DAX Drop down not available
Hi, We have multiple companies with several different DAX tables set up. When I go into my row format I have to key in the name of the rate table in column D because the drop diown does not present the options. When I click on the drop down I get "Unable to find any Historic Rate IDs. Please run Rate Maintenance and create Historic Rate IDs for use in your report". ideas?? -- Doug Wilson Flagstone RE Doug, are you using rate tables from GP or from FRx? Do you have the rate table source selection correct? Under Report Options in your report catalog, check the Currency Trans...

Number Format #7
Is it possible to have a number format for thousands of pounds? eg format '10,000' as '10K' '100,000' as '100K' etc I know this could be done with a formula, but am wondering if it can be done with a custom number format. Thanks Damien One way... Format, Cell, Custom and enter #,K Eamon "Damien" <youwish@nospam.com> wrote in message news:063401c47ad3$1d124040$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to have a number format for thousands of > pounds? > > eg format > '10,000' as '10K' > '100,000' ...

Account Numbers
When you print a purchase order , where is the account number assosiated with that supplier? Is there a way to have this on the purchase order !! There is a PO available on customersource that includes supplier account number in the address box. Craig "Gaz" <Gaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0131A43E-CC2C-4CBB-BCBD-2F8150F0514B@microsoft.com... > When you print a purchase order , where is the account number assosiated > with > that supplier? > Is there a way to have this on the purchase order !! PurchaseOrder.Supplier.Acco...

SystemMailbox{GUID Number}
Hello, We just purchased a new third party that requires us to enable the system mailboxes, aka SystemMailbox{GUID Number} on each strorage group. My question is: are there any issues doing that? Why is the SystemMailbox{GUID Number} disabled in the first place? It is a disabled user account. There is no need to logon as the SystemMailbox. It is only used for mail functions and nothing else. What app requires you to enable those accounts? Seems to me they are not going about things the right way. If they are trying to gain access to all the mailboxes, there is a better way to do this th...

Where is the number lock key on my HP Pavilion zv 6000???????????
See subject question........ On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 00:14:32 -0700, deacongary <deacongary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >See subject question........ See pages 1-14 and 1-15 in the Maintenance and Service Guide that you can find here http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00364919.pdf Hope this helps / Lars-�ke fn+num lk "Lars-Åke Aspelin" wrote: > On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 00:14:32 -0700, deacongary > <deacongary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > >See subject question........ > > > See pages 1-14 and 1-1...

how to converts a number to text eg. "2" become "two" #2
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360 many excel utilities from third parties have this built in http://xcell05.free.fr/ Morefunc for instance, see above link -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Northwest Excel Solutions Portland, Oregon "CQ" <CQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03EC3E12-2919-4F4F-9D6B-101F7C095860@microsoft.com... > ...

Microsoft Update under Windows 7 shows [Error number: 0x8DDD0004]
I got a new HP notebook Elitebook 8540p with Windows 7 Professional preinstalled. When trying to run Windows Update everything works ok. When I try to run Microsoft Update (http://update.microsoft.com) in order to update all the other Microsoft programs like Office etc I get [Error number: 0x8DDD0004]. Strange thing is that the first add-on ('Windows Update' from 'Microsoft Windows Component Publisher') shows as unknown program from unknown publisher... I would expect it is signed as coming from Microsoft??? As per instruction from Microsoft I followed A...

Copying number to clipboard, subtracting 398 then pasting the value to overwrite the original
Hi. I am very new to this. I'd be really grateful if someone could help/guide me. I want to create a macro in Microsoft Word but I don't know visual basic. I want to be able to highlight a number then: - copy it to the clipboard - subtract 298 - paste the value to the Word document, overwriting the original text Hi John, There is no need to involve the clipboard if you are only changing the selected number. The following macro subtracts 298 from the selected number. Sub Subtract298() If IsNumeric(Selection.Text) Then Selection.Text = Val(Selecti...