PO lines dont add up on printed po

Has anyone run across this anomoly? We have two lines on a po. the items are
the same at each line, but at different quantity's. The extended amount is
correct and the po total shows correctly, but when you print the po, the po
total is the second line only, it does not include the amount in the first
line. example. Line 1 is $10, Line 2 is $50. On the PO Entry window the PO
total is $60. When you print it the PO Total is $50. Both lines have a
status of released.

We had a similar issue after upgrading to v8. Try unchecking the "Print One
Purchase Order per Address" on the Print Options window. If this works then
it's likely that you use a different site on each PO line and that you are
using a PO report that was modified before your upgrade to v8.

"Wes" wrote:

> Has anyone run across this anomoly? We have two lines on a po. the items are
> the same at each line, but at different quantity's. The extended amount is
> correct and the po total shows correctly, but when you print the po, the po
> total is the second line only, it does not include the amount in the first
> line. example. Line 1 is $10, Line 2 is $50. On the PO Entry window the PO
> total is $60. When you print it the PO Total is $50. Both lines have a
> status of released.

0
Jim8980 (510)

Add-InTemplates
Can you make Add-In Templates editable? I experience problems with my computer at work quite often and every time an IT person tries to solve the problem they invariably blame all the macros I have in my Normal.dot. So in order to appease them (although I don't think the macros I use have anything to do with the weird problems I have) I removed them and put them in their own .dot template. Even with doing this, I am still experiencing odd things like Closing and choosing Save and the document saves but doesn't close and the problem of not being able to generate a TOC w...

How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...
I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make it easy I am not computer smart at all. I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to ng@officear...

using countif function to add only a half of a number
I would like to use the countif function to count a letter a a half ".5" instead of as a whole "1." The application that it would be used for is on a payroll workbook. i.e. "P" would eaqul a whole personal day whereas a "HP" would be a half of a personal day. From there I would like to add all of the "P's" and "HP's" in one Cell. this would be like 4.5 days used compared with 4 days used (P,P,P,P, HP)=4.5 Thanks, Brandon One way =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(A1:A100,{"P";"HP"}),{1;0.5}) where your P/HP day...

Line and text box move by themselves
(Excel 2000) I regularly add horizontal lines and text boxes to charts, using the Draw tool. When I return to the charts some time later I find that both the line and the box have "slipped" lower down the chart. They can even end up below the x-axis. This happens all the time on some charts. but on others the line and text box appear properly fixed. So far as I am aware I am not doing anything different with them. Is there a cure for this or is it a program defect? Any assistance gratefully received. If you use data series for lines and labels, they will remain anchored...

printing a received email spreadsheet
Hi: I received an attached spreadsheet by email. I could not print the atttachment. Message said that I need Excel. I have Excel 2000. How do I gprint the attachment in Excel? Thank You, Fred Save the attachment down as a file onto your machine. Use Excel and do File / Open, select file, open it and then print it. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Newsgroups - Where you really can get a free lunch!! ----------...

#VALUE error add'g formulas
Trying to add two rows of times with the result in one cell, but having trouble. When I try to add the two rows together, I get a “#VALUE” result. The result for each row displays fine in the HOURS WORKED column on an individual/per-row basis –– but I need to display just one result for both rows - in the “Row 2” cell of the “HOURS WORKED” column for that day. The formulas for each row are shown below. Times are written in standard AM and PM format. The IF statement are for controls to display standard (12-hr.) time format, a text option for writing in notes, and so that &...

How to insert new pop3 settings in curent user outlook environment via script or command line?
I have environment of 5000 + computers & I need to set up additional pop3 acces on users environment.. I have tool that reads custom data & I want to assign pop3server, login, snmp server data as new account in curent user environment, since my tool operates via command line I would like to use some script that can do such job. Targeted version is ooutlook 2003 Regards. "Ram Demon" <globalmapleplayer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23Ro6ciuoJHA.6132@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have environment of 5000 + computers & I need to set up additional pop...

Printing continuous
I have a sheet with about 10000 records. I want to print two columns of values into a txt file that will be used as a direct input to a device that can read just that. Whatever I do I always end up with a file that has some break feature, even when I manage to stick "continuous no break". Sure enough the file has no empty line, but every 110 lines or so (depending on format selected) the next record sticks to the end of the previous record with ASC(12)+ASC(32) and then the new record. How can I make sure that there is a continuous flow? "=?Utf-8?B?UGllcnJlTA==?=" <...

Problem printing all worksheets in colour
Whe I go to print an excel 2007 spreadsheet with multiple worksheets, select print entire workbook, set the printer to colour, but only the selected worksheet prints in colour, all others in b&w. How can I get them all to print in colour??? -- cheers, calvin Each worksheet has its own print setup so color print has to be set on each sheet. Setting the printer to "color" will not override sheet settings. You can do this by right-click on first sheet and "Select all Sheets" Go through print setup for activesheet and will be done to all. Wh...

add numbers but ignore text
I think I posted this but I can't find it anywhere so here goes again: A1 displays "Week 1". I want B1 to display "Week 2" using a formula. I learn how to use Excel by fiddling around and posting here but this is somewhat inefficient. Besides taking classes, what's the best route to take? Books? Online? Thanks ahead of time. This is a very common problem. You want to do math on cells containing both text and numbers. Select your cells and pull-down: Format > Cells > Number > Custom and enter "Week "General The cell will show Week 1,...

Add information from Invoice Module to RM Smartlist
Currently there is no Smartlist for Invoicing Module transactions, so customers must use the RM Transaction smartlist to capture information on these documents. It would be helpful if users could add columns from the invoicing module to this view. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree...

Outlook 2003
Hi any help would be greatly appreciated. I use Outlook 2003 and I write my email using word as my email editor and HTML. When I send out what looks to me like a perfectly formatted email, other people, including hotmail users see very large spaces between my lines. Basically, whenever I hit the enter twice to start a new paragraph, it looks to others like I've skipped 4 or 5 lines. Is there anything I can do (short of using plain text) to fix this problem? Thanks so much for your help. Jacinda ...

printing #2
When I print off my email I want it to show the attachment and the name. Does anyone know how? get it to print memo style "Amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F88BFA9-BEAC-4CE5-A9EA-AD62DCA28774@microsoft.com... > When I print off my email I want it to show the attachment and the name. > Does anyone know how? ...

Saving Input of Userform as a new line of data on another file?
Hi, Wonder if anyone can help me? I have create a form, and want to b able to save the info to another file(A) after I have click on button. Upon my next click, the new info from my form will be save as new entry (the next line) in file A. Thank you -- peppe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pepper's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1635 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27737 hi, it might be better to 1 button the whole thing. put the new record on the next line then copy...

printing banner to HP 5500
I am trying to plot a 58.7" x 16" banner on my HP 5500 plotter. Publisher shows the page being truncated with part of the plot on a second page. I have set my paper size as long as 72" but I continue to have the same problem. Any suggestions? -- frustrated in plotter land Do you have both Publisher and the printer set for the correct paper size? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Beth" <bsleidy@7frontier.net> wrote in message news:5141B60F-F7E1-4F8A-9394-FB967BD577A8@microsoft.com... >I am trying to plot a 58.7" x 16" banner on ...

UofM conversion between SO & PO commitment
Here is the situation, I have a backorder that the UofM is KG. I transfer the SO to PO and change it to LB at the transfer window. PO was created in LB after transfer and with the commitment to the backorder. Here is the question, why can't I do it manually? I have a backorder and a PO. One is in KG and the other in LB. I can't find the SO form PO, nor can I find the PO from SO to create the commitment link. Any solution? I did set up the U of M conversion between KG and LB... Thanks, -- SmokyDuck There is a setup option in Sales Order Processing Setup Options window (...

Printing starts in the center not top of page
Version: Older version Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I have an older version of Word running on a G4 PowerPC mirror drive Mac, with an Epson RX595 printer. The Mac OS is 10.5.8 This arrangement has worked fine until recently when any Word document now prints from the center of the page, rather than the top. All other programs print normally. <br><br>Is there an update available for Office circa 2001? Is this possibly an issue with OS 10.5 Leopard? More likely an issue with the document itself. Word has a Vertical Alignment command. I do...

unable to print from a secific word file
One of my frient forwarded a word 2003 file. But I could not print any pages from the file What happens when you try? Do you see an error message? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jayaprakash K" <Jayaprakash K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6DF1CB2-731C-47D4-8520-CF1C162448CA@microsoft.com... > One of my frient forwarded a word 2003 file. But I could not print any > pages > from the file ...

how to remove add-in ?
I try to remove an add-in, ProjeX, which , after a year of silent non-use, installed itself seven times in the uppermost task bar. I looke in Help for how to remove add-ons but this did not help. I opened the add-in menu and clicked on Remove Add-in, no effect. I tried Tools > Customize and clicked avery possibility (incl. reset) , no effect. Any help appreciated. Frank Locate the XLA file using Search and move it to another folder to store for future use or just delete it best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Frank" <ne...

Check printing to multiple locations
I have a client that prints checks and wants the to do one check run, but have the checks print at several locations. They have fields on the employee that designate which location the check should print to. In there previous system, they could sort by the location, print to one location, then choose the next location printer.... They would not have to have multiple batches, and multiple build, calculate, posts etc. Suggestions? You will need to perform multiple runs like they did on their old system. If you can set it up to do one run per location, you could then use Named Printers...

Grey Background printed
In Outlook 2002, whenever I print an email, it has a grey background on most of the template fields (the message text, headers, etc). As this wastes toner, I would like to disable this "feature". I have gone to File, page setup, define print styles, chosen "memo style", and un-checked the "print using gray shading" box. This did not fix it. Note that this is not a printer issue; the "From:" are has the background but not the "Sent:", "To:", or "Subject:". Let me know if anything is not clear. Matthew ...

Cannot add a users mailbox
As an exchange 2003 administrator I am unable to open a mailbox that I have added to my Outlook profile. Other users who are not exchange administrators do not have this problem!! Any help appreciated? Well Exchange 2003 administrators do not have the right "by default" to log on to another mailbox. So unless you added the rights to access this mailbox or gave the administrator account "send as" and "receive as" rights on the mailbox store you would not be able to do this. -- Tyrone Cowart Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alia...

Z Report Printing Issue
Having an issue printing Z reports from Manager. We have two printers set up on our back office from a network share, one is a label printer, the other a HP LaserJet. The default printer is the LaserJet. In Manager we have a receipt printer set up for this back office pc as a windows device called \\servername.ourdomain.local\LaserJet, which is the name of the share. When we print the Z report (which doesn't give us an option of which printer to use) it goes straight to the label printer. The receipt format we have set for the Z report is the same that we use at our other store...

PO Returns Processing Must be Reworked
You solution for PO returns processing requires (1) the user know how many units of the item being returned exist in inventory in each receipt record (2) whether the receipt records are PO receipts or Inventory receipts (3) that the user in some cases perform two different receipts for a product that was received on a po, issued from inventory through some process, and returned to inventory (ie a sale that was returned defective) (4) and the user cannot return more parts than the inventory system believes are on hand (to allow returns to be entered when inventory counts are inaccurate o...

printing problems with spreadsheets
I travel with my position, and use Excel on a laptop with a portable printer, and then use the same spreadsheet on my stationary in my office, which is hooked to a network printer. When I print my spreadsheet after it has been printed on the laptop, it will not print correctly--lines will not print, formatting in columns will not print, etc. I am assuming the problem lies between using two different printer configurations--what can I do to correct this so that I may print the spreadsheet in the office? Carol I would load both printer drivers and change to the appropriate printer bef...