pls Help-Smart list reference

hi
I need help in something I think it is so simple  in the screen of Sales
Order Setup "from tools-->setup-->sales-->sales order processing-->button
Order"
I have added City field to hold the city of that order and with lookup
button to open the the user
class lookup ""as I have the city = user class ""

so I want the value of the user class to be retrieved in the city textbox
and saved in external table "I already save it in external table"

then when I choose the order that is saved before from the lookup
window of sales types id ,it must retrieve the city also

I feel it is so easy but the problem in the events and how they work together

note:if there is  a way in dex please tell me how to do it

thank you

0
anom2m (3)