Planning Lead time-Item Vendors Maintenance window

Previously used manufacturing and MRP in v9 and the Planning Lead time on the
Item Vendors Maintenance window (bottom left corner), we used to enter 7 for
the number of days in 1 week.  MRP then suggested to place PO's using these 7
days as one week.

Now when we enter 35 for example ( V9 calculated 5 weeks for placing the PO)

Now since V10 it looks like it is calculating 7 weeks lead time (35 days
divided by 5 days)

Did something change with V10 on this field and how MRP uses it with the
Request Resolution window?

thanks!
--
Doug
0

The system now looks at calendars and can consider/skip down days.  Check out
the setups for MRP and some of the other manufacturing modules.
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Doug" wrote:

> Previously used manufacturing and MRP in v9 and the Planning Lead time on the
> Item Vendors Maintenance window (bottom left corner), we used to enter 7 for
> the number of days in 1 week.  MRP then suggested to place PO's using these 7
> days as one week.
>
> Now when we enter 35 for example ( V9 calculated 5 weeks for placing the PO)
>
> Now since V10 it looks like it is calculating 7 weeks lead time (35 days
> divided by 5 days)
>
> Did something change with V10 on this field and how MRP uses it with the
> Request Resolution window?
>
> thanks!
> --
> Doug