Placing an PO by using eConnect

Hi All,
 i want to know how to place the purchase order and other documents in Great
Plain 8 by using the eConnect and Biztalk Server 2004.
What are the steps to implement the above.
Any schema to be followed? and other things
(Im beginner for Great Plain)

0
Sundar (5)

Anybody using Money with some an archiving system with (paper) document scanning?
Anybody out there using MONEY with some archiving system with (paper) document scanning? I would need it for both accounting-relevant documents and other important documents (But not OCR, and I wont scan "knowledge" stuff). I'm not actually using Money, but I need to somehow connect the scans with Homebank extracts and accounts. So it has to be fairly open, and I guess I will have to use it with Money or Quicken to achieve this? Thanks Mike ...

"Invalid use of Property" message
-- Thanks Larry ...

How should I calculate elasticity by using excel?
I want to calculate elasticity of expenditure (by households) in education with respect to increase in income. Pls help me. I have huge data set from household survey Yam This is one of those cases in which I kind of go out on a limb for the poster. Since its the 17th and nobody has come to your rescue yet, I think I can safely presume one or more of the following are true. One, this community is as baffled as I am about what Elasticity of Expenditure IS, in which case you probably want to provide us with a mathematical relationship to work from. Two, you may have implied a questio...

Instalation of CRM on two place
Hello Our company got project for CRM 3.0 and we will install in next week. Our consulent demands that i must installed same crm at one of our local computer because they will work localy then export the changes and import at customer CRM server. My question is If i installed CRM at customer's network AD and take backup for SQL databases and restore thats on the local Server and connect to CRM or must install new CRM with same Lisence? Help me. Consulent wants same invirment as our customer has for CRM. -- Maikal You can't simply take a backup of a database and restore it i...

cant view gif using Windows Photo Gallery
I have no idea how it happened but Windows Photo Gallery wont open my gif images. Even when I use Default Programs in Control Panel, it would revert to being opened in Explorer remedies? -- obnuchious Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com On Dec 15, 9:10=A0am, obnuchious <obnuchious.438...@no- mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote: > I have no idea how it happened but Windows Photo Gallery wont open my > gif images. Even when I use Default Programs in Control Panel, it would > revert to being opened in Explorer > > remedies? > > -- > obnuchiou...

how to convert string to double datatype using VB.net
i want a convert a string to double datatype EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice JavaScript Bar Graph Control http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0995163b-451d-45fc-9a8f-57bba826f2a3/javascript-bar-graph-cont.aspx kadar ali schrieb: > i want a convert a string to double datatype Good question - because it shows that you switch Option Strict On (as recommended). http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/t8s7t9bf.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hcb26cc8.aspx -- Armin "kadar ali" wrote: > i want a convert a string to...

PC-created files used on a Mac
Hi all, I have created a number of files that have proven problematic for one of my end-users. In particular, drop lists using Data Validation disappear. Any clues? What version of MacXL? MacXL98, 2001, v.X and 2004 all use exactly the same file format as WinXL 97/00/02/03. All those versions of MacXL handle Data Validation drop down lists, so you'll need to provide more information about the validation... In article <6DF4FCA7-78CA-4DE4-AD4E-D37002C80B82@microsoft.com>, "JEFF" <JEFF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created a number of files...

Change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight selected cel
I'm using Excel 2007 and I'd like to change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight the selected cells in a worksheet. When selecting a range (ex. A1:D10). The selected range takes on a light transparent blue. Very hard to see when working in selected range. I've tried changing Office>Excel Options>Popular>Color Scheme - 3 colors to choose from (Blue, Silver, Black). This doesn't make a difference with the selection color at all. Also tried to change the Personalization>Appearance>Different Color Schemes with the Advanced option>Item areas, thi...

How do I change the date taken on a picture using MS picture manag
I have pictures taken with a canon power shot a520. I want to change the date picture was taken. How do I do that? Podo373 <Podo373@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have pictures taken with a canon power shot a520. I want to change > the date picture was taken. How do I do that? This newsgroup is for the discussion of and asking questions related to the Microsoft Publisher product. What does this question have to do with Microsoft Publisher? See here for a tool to edit EXIF data: http://www.colorpilot.com/exif.html -- Ed Bennett - MVP Micr...

Using VS2008 to develop CE .Net 4.2 apps with C#
Hi, I am new to CE Development and am not sure if I can use VS2008 to develop for CE .Net v4.2. Is it possible or will I need to use Embedded C++ V4 for my development? TIA "tony@avonwood" <tanda@sample.com> schrieb: >Hi, > >I am new to CE Development and am not sure if I can use VS2008 to develop >for CE .Net v4.2. > >Is it possible or will I need to use Embedded C++ V4 for my development? You can use either VS2005 Standard or VS 2008 Professional. Look here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/products/cc149003.aspx Look for Smart Device Develo...

Accessing Excel pages using VB
Hi. I'm wondering if any of you can help me with a problem I'm having. It's likely a trivial answer, but I'm not seeing it at the moment. I'm using VB 6.0 and Excel 2002. I have an Excel workbook that has information about days of the month -- each day having an individual spreadsheet 'Day (1)', 'Day (2)', etc. as tabs along the bottom of the workbook. I want to be able to access information from individual "days" using a VB application and do some processing and then printing of the data in VB. First of all, when addressing data on spre...

Use VBA to duplicate a row structure/formulas?
Hi all, I'm looking for an automated way to duplicate the last row in a worksheet as soon as it has been edited. I need the new row to be empty but maintain the formulas of the previous row. Is this possible please? I'm working on a continuous form for other users so there's no way of knowing how many rows will be needed in advance. I've never done anything like this in excel before so I'm not even sure if it's possible! Thanks a lot, Ciar=E1n I do something similar in a "Logbook" file I made for our shop. What I did was create the formulas and formatting ...

How to use cascading combos to *select* locations
Hi, I'm a bit lost, and finding the Access learning curve *very* steep... Anyway, I have read about using filtered queries to limit available selections in eg. combo box 2 based on the entry selected from combo box 1. However, I think I need something a little different. I am trying to develop a database to catalogue "talks" given at various locations (locations are three lookup tables: Country, Region, and Building). And the main reason I do not wish to use filtered queries is that I wish the locations to be unique (eg. two different regions might have a building with the s...

"Invalid cursor state" error when using MFC to run queries
I am debugging a program that uses MFC to access a SQL database. The program uses the CRecordclass::Open() function to open a recordset based on a query. The queries run fine except when I include a JOIN statement in my query to join the elements of different tables. The query runs fine in query analyzer, but when it is run in my program it gives back an "invalid cursor state" error. Is there something I am unaware about when using this function to run a query? Is there any way to make this work? ...

Send/Receive message
Hi. When my Outlook 2003 Send/Receive progress window appears, it used to have an indicator showing the number of messages downloaded out of a total number to be downloaded. This does not appear now, can someone tell me how I activate this feature again? The window still appears with the Send/Receive ISP names but not the number of messages etc. Thanks. Griff. ...

Using Excel as a gradebook with ability to drop lowest grade
I use Excel as my gradebook using separate worksheets for subcategory. In the test worksheet, I would like to be able to, for each student, drop the lowest test grade. This may be a different test for each student. Try this: =(SUM(B2:F2)-(MIN(B2:F2)))/(COUNT(B2:F2)-1) This will drop the lowest grade and give you the average grade after the lowest grade is dropped. This assumes that you have five grades entered in columns B through F. Hope this helps. "Teacher" wrote: > I use Excel as my gradebook using separate worksheets for subcategory. In the > test worksheet, I ...

Using AfterUserChange Event
Hi, I'm using GP 8.0 SP5. I use AfterUserChange Event in SalesTransactionEntryDetails window modification in VBA and also in some other windows. I understand that GP does verification in some particular fields. Take Item Number field as example, if you enter Item Number that is not assigned to Site ID, the system will give you a warning. After you click Cancel button, the system still triggers AfterUserChange event. This makes most of my code fails - it produces error indicating unsafe transaction. Is there anyway to trap this behaviour? TIA, Sugih Sugih, Actually this is a goo...

Using CF to change colour in cell based on date?
I would like to use Conditional Formating to change the colour of one cell depending on the date of another cell. What I mean is say I put a date (e.g. 31 Mar 10) in cell F11 and want to add 5 years onto that date and have that cell (cell G11) give me the new date with the cell colour of green. As the time counts down have the cell turn yellow, say one year before the end of the 5 year date, and then turn red once the 5 year date has expired. What formulas do I use to produce this. hi in G11 condition 1 cell value is....less than.....=F11.... color red conditon 2 cell value ...

Using INDIRECT
I have a spreadsheet with multiple references to an external sheet located on a website. Every one of these cells has the line something like: ='http://webpage.aspx/[EXCELBOOK]FirstPage!$A$1' with the specific A1 reference different each time. What I would like is to be able to use something like INDIRECT to simply write ='http://webpage.aspx/<<LOCAL CELL REFERENCE>>FirstPage!$A$1' So that I could change the local cell reference to the name of different workbooks and it would change to the A1 value of the workbook of that name. I know you can do =INDIRECT...

Using word as e-mail editor causing problems
Hello, I've got a laptop running Windows 2000 SP2, Outlook XP with SP2 and when I use word as the default editor in outlook after I close outlook, winword.exe still shows up in my list of processes in the task manager. When I try to get back into outlook I get errors accessing my pst file. My windows XP machine with Outlook XP at work does not do this. When I close outlook, the winword.exe process stops and I can get back into outlook with out any problems. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I can't find any help in the knowledge base. Thanks, Re...

Print a Windows 7 Word document using Windows XP
I created a Word document on my home computer where I have Windows 7. When trying to open the document on my work computer (has Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003) I receive an error stating, "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc." I need to open the document at work. What steps do I need to take to accomplish this? -- Strong-minded On Feb 2, 6:05=A0pm, strongminded <strongmin...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I created a Word document on my home computer where I have Windows 7. Whe= n > trying to open the document on my work computer...

Controlling a PivotChart using a form
Hi, I'm trying to make a form that displays a pivot chart which reflects changes a user makes on a series of listboxes on the form. Whats the best way to go about doing this? I have 2 list boxes that will narrow the selection down (ie by 'category' and 'dates' - 'dates' being multiselection) and I have a listbox which is to select what data is shown on the pivot chart (a range of values at certain percentage levels). What I want to do is have the user pick a category, a date(s) and then a percentage amount, click a button and the pivotchart updates with the relev...

Deleting e-mails on mailserver from Outlook2000 using POP3
Deleting e-mails on mailserver from Outlook2000 using POP3 I am using outlook2000 with pop3 account. I have configured pop3 to keep messages on server because I access same e-mail account from different computer . However, I've noticed when e-mail is deleted from an Inbox, deletion does not affect server's e-mail, leaving the e-mail undeleted. This results in deleted mail being downloaded when I am using a different computer. How can I do this so only undeleted e-mails are kept on server side when using pop3 protocol? Sorry, there isn't IMAP protocol being supported and no plan to...

can I use vlookup on an object (pictueres?)
I have a spec book in excel that has about 100 items. Each spec has detail data in a table that I use vlookup to get and fill in a form for the user print out. I need a way to insert a picture of the item based on a code the user inputs in a cell. really just like vlookup for pictures. A Vlookup formula can't return a picture, because pictures float over the worksheet, instead of residing in a cell. J.E. McGimpsey has some code for displaying a picture based on the contents of a cell: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html DB wrote: > I have a spec book in excel t...

Problems with using/converting Access 2002 to Access 2007
After upgrading a few PC to Office 2007 and then attempting to use or convert a 2002 Access database, some of the SQL queries are no longer able to understand the defined filter values and instead are pop/displaying a dialog box requesting the value. Since this only occurs with 2007, we are wondering if there is something we can do to make the migration from 2002 to 2007 seamless? Since our Access database are designed with an attempt to keep the database operations as simple as possible. I'm of the opinion that Microsoft must be aware of this issue and may have a built ...