permission denied on object 'ncDynIntegQueue', database 'DYNAMICS',

My users are receiving this error when they are entering Sales Orders.
permission denied on object 'ncDynIntegQueue', database 'DYNAMICS',

Has anyone seen this error?  I don't find it in the Knowledgebase articles.
We are running GP 7.0

Thanks.

Kevin

0
russellk (71)

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C5A70B.C5F6C590

Kevin,

I don't believe that is a default GP stored procedure.  Do you have a =
3rd party product or customization installed?  Most likely you just need =
to grant the security to that object to DYNGRP, but I would double check =
with whoever you got the other product or customization from to be safe.

--=20
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains

  "Kevin R" <russellk@darden.virginia.edu> wrote in message =
  My users are receiving this error when they are entering Sales Orders.
  permission denied on object 'ncDynIntegQueue', database 'DYNAMICS',

  Has anyone seen this error?  I don't find it in the Knowledgebase =
articles.
  We are running GP 7.0

  Thanks.

  Kevin=20

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C5A70B.C5F6C590

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Kevin,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I don't believe that is a default GP stored =
procedure.&nbsp;=20
Do you have a 3rd party product or customization installed?&nbsp; Most =
likely=20
you just need to grant the security to that object to DYNGRP, but I =
would double=20
check with whoever you got the other product or customization from to be =

safe.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT><BR><FONT size=3D2>-- =
<BR>Victoria=20
Yudin<BR>Microsoft MVP - Great Plains</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Kevin R" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:russellk@darden.virginia.edu">russellk@darden.virginia.edu=
</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:%23tJ0daypFHA.4088@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl">news:%23tJ0daypFHA.=
4088@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>My=20
  users are receiving this error when they are entering Sales=20
  Orders.<BR>permission denied on object 'ncDynIntegQueue', database=20
  'DYNAMICS',<BR><BR>Has anyone seen this error?&nbsp; I don't find it =
in the=20
  Knowledgebase articles.<BR>We are running GP =
7.0<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR><BR>Kevin=20
  <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C5A70B.C5F6C590--

0
victoria (3340)
8/22/2005 3:22:25 PM
Running Grant70.sql on the company and dynamics database did the trick.  I
don't know why it got to that point though.

Kevin
"Kevin R" <russellk@darden.virginia.edu> wrote in message
> My users are receiving this error when they are entering Sales Orders.
> permission denied on object 'ncDynIntegQueue', database 'DYNAMICS',
>
> Has anyone seen this error?  I don't find it in the Knowledgebase
> articles.
> We are running GP 7.0
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kevin

0
russellk (71)

554 5.1.0 Sender Denied
I have a single user outside who is getting bounced messages with the error above when he sends to a part8icular user inside our mailserver as part of a mailing list. The recipient gets all messages from this sender when they are sent individually to the recipient. We have no filters in place on our server (Exchange 2003). I've asked the person on the other side to recreate his mailing list from scratch, but as it contains 70 addresses he is reluctant to do so. I can find nothing in our logs to indicate messages are being refused, but I may not have logging set at the proper level to see t...

Help-Cannot change permission to mailboxes/Pub fldr after upg to E
We have recently moved from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. All users are able to access their mailboxes, but they cannot alter the permissions to their mailbox using Outlook. When you try to change the permissions, the system will not let you save the changes and a message pops up "Modified permissions could not be saved", and the window closes. Public folder - we cannot alter the permissions to the folders, but I suspect that this is the domain mixed mode that is the problem. TIA Hi, about public permission pls look at this kb http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=k...

Setting Granular Delegate Permissions from Exchange Server
We are using Exchange server 2003 in a Active directory environment. We have some users who, for a variety of reasons (Mac users with entourage, upper administration who don't want to be bothered), are unable to set granular delegation permissions for various folders within their mailboxes. Can this type of delegation be set from the server? Here's an example: User VP, using a mac with entourage, wants user PA, using the same setup, to be able to view and add appointments to VP's calendar. VP also want's PA to create and maintain an address book that PA will share to...

Create database based on 24 hour time; 15 minute increments
I need to set up a MS Access Database that stores test data that was performed at certain times (rounded to the nearest 15 minutes). I need to produce a query that shows each 15 minute interval within a 24 hour period. Any 15 minute increment that doesn't have test data needs to be represented by a -1. Any suggestions on how to do this? If you first create a table which has one row for every 15 minute interval over a suitable period you can then LEFT JOIN this to your table of test results to return a row for every time regardless of whether there is test data for that time....

Linking CRM/SQL Server to External Database
I am looking for information of someone to talk to about how to "link" data from an external non-SQL Server d/b to the CRM SQL Server d/b. In our case we need to link our Oracle ERP database to SQL server (CRM database) as it contains about half of the info we need in our CRM. We can obviously create an interface between the two db's and "load" the data periodically but what I would rather do is use ODBC to map / connect the data in the Oracle db to the schema in CRM/SQL server so we don't have duplicate data (I would really prefer to have the Oracle be ou...

Console based jet database access...
Greetings - I am trying to work out just how to connect to a jet database (*.mdb) from a console application. I've tested a few methods via MFC in a dialog-based app, but now I need something which will do this on the command line with switches, etc. The switches and command-line arguments aren't the problem, and I've even got some classes ready to go (on paper)... Something like: "C:\> myprogram.exe "somedatabase.mdb" -searchstring "customername" Pretty simple, but once I learn the methods, then I can expand on that concept. We have quite a few la...

Entity Relationship Diagram available yet for Dynamics CRM?
Hey Everyone Has a full Entity Relationship Diagram available from Microsoft for download yet? Thanks for any information you can provide. Ryan T. Yes, there are Visio diagrams available for download (and have been for almost 1 1/2 yrs). http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=DA8D5048-615E-43C0-AB31-8FB5DA70216B&displaylang=en -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Ryan T" <Ryan T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1962B90D-091A-4263-B36B-2454B28B5C71@microsoft.com... Hey Everyone Has a full Entity Relationship Diagram available from...

Access denied on char*
This program is crashing while running. It is getting exception access denied at point pData[0] = 'a'; But same program works fine with Turbo C. Does anyone know the concept behind this? int main(int argc, char* argv[]) { char* pData = {"0123456789"}; printf( "%s", pData ); pData[0] = 'a'; printf( "%s", pData ); return 0; } Thanks and Regards, Amal P. On 21 Dec 2005 22:51:38 -0800, "Amal P" <enjoyamalp@gmail.com> wrote: >This program is crashing while running. It is getting exception access >denied at poi...

HELP: Trouble Configuring Offline Database!
Hi all ~ I'm having trouble setting up the offline database after following the steps in the Knowledge Base article 836403. The error message is "error 2147467259 "Cannot open database ... login failed". Two questions. Is the server (local) or the server name the machine name? In my case the machine name is grab-01. I've tried it as \\grab-01 and local, but not (local). What's the value of the server name? What password do I used for the newly created database? I've tried the password from the POS database and that doesn't seem to work. Any help we ...

where can i get an order tracking database
I used to use Office XP but have upgraded to office 2007. Where can i get an order tracking database template from, which is similar to the one that came with office XP On Jul 4, 8:38 pm, Envisage <Envis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I used to use Office XP but have upgraded to office 2007. Where can i get an > order tracking database template from, which is similar to the one that came > with office XP can't you just open the XP one in 2007 and go from there? Either that or try the MS site. Or google for one if that doesn't meet your needs... ...

Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases.
CRM = Windows 2003 Server SQL 2000 = Windows 2003 Server Exchange 2003 = Windows 2000 Server Trying to do a new install, no databases currently exist. Right after I begin installation, it "quickly" pops up a window saying: "Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases." Logged in as domain\admin, can ping the sql box, etc... Any suggestions? ...

Database 11-25-07
I created a database for an archery tournament and I would like to assign people to a team and have the scores add together automatically for a combined total. My problem is some people may be on more than one team and their individual score needs to be used on multiple teams. Is there a way to do this? I would need to be able to assign more than one team number to a person. "Dave" <isaa@wctatel.net> wrote in message news:EC25FE68-8CAA-472E-8EA2-099357844D1B@microsoft.com... >I created a database for an archery tournament and I would like to assign > people to a te...

offline defrag did not reduce STM database size
Exchange 2003 Mailstore archiving all inbound/outbound messages into a custom MailArchiver mailbox. Offline defrag reduced EDB size (from 7Gb to 1.8Gb) but STM size stayed the same at 110Gb. There're only MAPI clients using this store, and no Mac Entourage clients. Reported from the Store are MailArchiver 25 items / 287 Kbytes System Mailbox 402 items / 363 Kbytes i.e. the target MailArchiver is reported with 287Kbytes, so where is the discrepancy between this size and 110Gb? Resetting "Deletion settings" on Limits tab to zero value for both "Keep deleted items for ...

protect embeded object
Hello, I have a worksheet with an embedded Project file. is it possible to protect the worksheet to not allow users to delete the embedded file, but to allow them to edit the embedded file? thanks Hi don't think this is possible. Maybe create a macro which first unprotects and then opens your object -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "greg" <greg@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:O4dM07i3EHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > I have a worksheet with an embedded Project file. > is it possible to protect the worksheet to not allow users to del...

Database similarity
I need to lookup a value based on a looked up value. Can this be done in Excel? Example cell contents (range P1:R5) [I hope this is readable]- =0 ="" ="" =IF(Q2=Q1,P1,P1+1)[result is 1] ABC Hello =IF(Q3=Q2,P2,P2+1)[result is 1] ABC Goodbye =IF(Q4=Q3,P3,P3+1)[result is 2] XYZ Jump =IF(Q5=Q4,P4,P4+1)[result is 2] XYZ Sit Second range (Y1:Y2) also defined name PickListOne =VLOOKUP(ROW(),$Q$2:$R$5,2,0)[Result is ABC] =VLOOKUP(ROW(),$Q$2:$R$5,2,0)[Result is XYZ] Pick Lists: a1: Validation Allow=List, =PickListOne [This lets me choose betw...

Cleaning up the databases 11-12-09
Hello all you Project Gurus out there... Thank your for taking the time to read my post, this community is always so helpful!... I just have a question about manually cleaning up rogue database entries. What I mean by 'rogue' may be slightly off from the traditional definition... I've noticed if a user creates a timesheet line and deletes it, data analysis never loses that timesheet line. DA does not report the line directly, but if you use the checkboxes from the "Task" field's drop-down list, all the previously deleted task names still show up. Si...

rename Exchange 2003 database files?
Exchange 2003 + SP1 on 2-node A/A cluster. We originally created 8 databases, 4 on each node, to balance the number of mailboxes. We named the databases based on the first letters of the users' last names: "AthruC", "DthruG", "HthruK", "LthruN", etc. We have now had to move the "M" and "N" mailboxes to another database to re-balance the number of mailboxes on each server. We'd like to rename the databases to be more generic, but haven't found a way to do it. I can't find anything on the MS Knowledgebase either. Can an...

Preventing memory and resource leaks with GDI Objects ???
I am have built a general purpose bitmap/image handling class and want to add TextOut() capability to this class. To do this I must convert some of my GDI local function variables into GDI object member variables. This means that I must be able to re-use several GDI objects, instead of constructing them and destroying them after a single use. What issues are raised with resource and memory leaks by using CDC and CBitmap objects? How are these issues mitigated? You will have to manage the resources somehow and someplace, but I don't think it matters how or where. ...

Folder Permission #2
I am trying to change the permission on my Calendar folder to allow the folder to be shared with others on a LAN. A Microsoft Knowledge Base Article says to go to Folder List, right click on the Calendar folder, go to Properties, and then the Permissions tab. I don't have a Permissions tab. What's another way to change the permissions? Thanks. Are you using Exchange server? The permissions tab will only appear if you are using Exchange and have the delivery set to the mailbox and not personal folders. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep...

User Rights / Permissions
Hi All We have a call out that based on business logic closes the appointment as completed, now this works fine for the admin user but when we use one of our sales users the call out throws an error saying user does not have the rights / permissions. Can anyone tell me which user permission controls the ability to close down an appointment as eith cancelled or completed. Our other option is to force the call out to user a different user with different permission, but I'd like to get this resolved Cheers Aly ! -- Alistair 2B.net http://www.crmdeployment.co.uk Hi, If user can ...

Database Unit Testing Comparison?
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but here goes... I have a Visual Studio 2008 GDR Database Unit Test (Data Dude) with some TSQL that calls a sproc. I then have a single select statement that produces a 1-row result set with 2 columns. I want to pass the test if the values are equal and fail if it is not equal. I do not understand how to config/code this, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks. > I have a Visual Studio 2008 GDR Database Unit Test (Data Dude) with > some TSQL that calls a sproc. I then have a single select statement > that produce...

Concern with SQL database size
Hi, Since we are only allowed to disable users, business units, teams and etc from MSCRM database, what will happen to the SQL database size at the end of the day? Is there any house keeping meachanism to pervent database from oversize? Thanks for helping. Over time the database will continue to grow as a CRM solution will keep adding data daily. Over time I expect to see an archive feature but this may not appear for a few more versions. Becuase if this you should always specifiy way more data storage than you need for SQL. of course determining the amount of storage needed is an art in ...

Database is so "Heavy"
Dear all, In my access database, I need to do a lot of consults, to exclude and to include data in the tables. Then the database stay so "heavy". I know that I can access Tools =3D=3D> compact and repair database, then the database stay with your correct measured. Is there any way to do this in vba code? Thanks a lot!!! Andr=E9. Hi You could do this from an OnClick - something like Private Sub ButtonName_Click() Dim strDBtoBackUp As String strDBtoBackUp = "C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\DBName.mdb" DBEngine.CompactDatabase strDBtoBackUp End Sub ...

Access database
I saved my database to a floppy when I had to do a quick restore on my computer. When I attempt to use the database from the floppy I cannot open "Maintain Data." I get a message "There was an error executing the command." I can open the other options, such as print labels, reports, etc. This is my only copy of the database and I am desplerately hoping there is a way I can restore this floppy. I did attempt to copy it to the hard drive but get the same results. Thanks for any help. ...

2008: importing 2004 rules + database daemon
I just read further troubling news on Macfixit. They report that Entourage 2008 does not import Entourage 2004 Rules. I have probably over 100 rules, that is a major problem. Can anyone confirm this? Also, it appears there is no way to disable the Office notifications in 2008. Is this true? I hope MS will address these problems. I'd like to upgrade for the speed on my intel laptop, but so far it seems there are just too many problems. -- --Loren On 3/14/08 5:11 PM, in article 140320082011095607%loren@nonono2spam.com, "Loren" <loren@nonono2spam.com> wrote: > I ...