PDK in two companies

We are setting up a second company within PDK. Can I be an
administrator/delegate for other time sheets if I am not an employee of this
company?

We are on GP 10

Can anyone please reply with an answer to this question? My payroll person
posted this and we need to get this answered ASAP.

"ASMAIL" wrote:

> We are setting up a second company within PDK. Can I be an
> administrator/delegate for other time sheets if I am not an employee of this
> company?
>
> We are on GP 10
Still no replies here? Anyone?

"DavidM" wrote:

> Can anyone please reply with an answer to this question? My payroll person
> posted this and we need to get this answered ASAP.
>
> "ASMAIL" wrote:
>
> > We are setting up a second company within PDK. Can I be an
> > administrator/delegate for other time sheets if I am not an employee of this
> > company?
> >
> > We are on GP 10

Equation connecting two data quantities
Hi, I have data like this: in an excel sheet. Q C Equation 1 2 3 4 ; 22 44 34 55 88; ? Is there anyway that I can get an equation connecting these two quantities Q and C, (data arranged in this manner only, as I have lot of data where in I cant put that in two separate rows because of some constraints) Can I get a formula connecting these two variables in the quation cell. Thanks Assuming that the data fits a linear plot (and that you have a typo): read help on SLOPE and INTERCEPT If not linear; find how to draw a trendline; find trendline...

numbers in excel it automatically adds two decimal points in the .
If I'm typing a number in Excel 2003 and it doens't contain any decimal points, Excel automatilly adds one or two for me. The example I indicated above refers to me entering "8" (for the number of hours worked in a day) and after typing it, it appears as "0" in the cell and ".08" in the total column. I've tried Format > Numbers > Text and this works, but I have to do it on an individual basis. I'd like to turn this off completely. Hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck 'Fixed Decimals' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frank...

company profile
How do I layout a company profile using Microsoft word I would suggest searching the internet to get some ideas. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "bolivarjamaica" <bolivarjamaica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F034FDCB-A203-4373-B5A4-0E49DEC90E3A@microsoft.com... > How do I layout a company profile using Microsoft word ...

Close two forms at once?
I have two forms that open up in succession and stay visible together as part of my invoice creation process. When we have finished editing the second form, I want to have a single Close button that will close both forms with one click. Assuming that we're talking about Form1 and Form2, how would I code this, please? Many thanks CW Private Sub CloseTwoForms_Click() DoCmd.Close acForm, "Form1" DoCmd.Close acForm, "Form2" End Sub -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003 Message posted via AccessMonster....

CRM Contacts synchronized to Outlook have no Company
I'd really like to have the company field filled out on CRM contacts synchronized to Outlook. I'm tired of having to do workarounds for things that should come naturally. The only way around this problem at the moment is with a Macro that the user has to initiate. Suggestions for creating a view with the Parent Account instead of Company aren't helpful when Pocket PC's have no company information. ...

Combining Two Range of Entries into One
Hiya all.. I'm hoping that somebody could help me out. I have two sets o entries: Set 1 ( A1:A10 ) item 1 item 2 item 3 Set 2 ( B1:B10 ) data 1 data 2 data 3 data 4 What I am trying to do is to have a certain cell (say C1) have dropdown list containing entries from both sets. The formula for th valid data input would be similar to: offset(a1,0,0,counta(a:a),1) + offset(b1,0,0,counta(b:b),1) So far, I have no luck in getting this to work. Any suggestion o alternative approach to this would be very much appreciated. : ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message p...

Calculating number of days between two dates that fall between two other dates
Hi, I would like to know how i can calculate the number of days between two dates that fall between another two dates (ie callender quarters) Eg Q1 1/1/2005 - 31/3/2005 (these dates can be variables, Q1,Q2.. etc) 1/1/2005 - 31/12/2005 What number of days between these two dates would fall between the dates above? Can anyone help please Cheers!!! If A1 has the start date and B1 has the later date then =B1-A1 will yield the number of days if formatted as General. -- Gary''s Student "richard.goodger@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > > > I would like ...

Hot Shop DKNY Watches Women's Two Tone
Hot Shop DKNY Watches Women's Two Tone - DKNY Minimum Price Hot Watch Shop : http://www.hotwatchshop.com DKNY Watches : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/DKNY-Watches.html DKNY Watches Women's Two Tone : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/DKNY-Watches-Womens-Two-Tone-Watch.html DKNY Watches Women's Two Tone All Products : DKNY Ladies Watches NY3638 - AA : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2997.html DKNY Women's Leather Collection II watch #NY3732 : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/DKNY-wristwatch-2998.html DKNY Women's Logo Cuff watch #NY3948 : http://www.hotwatchshop.co...

FRx 6.5 with SP7 "failed to load company calendar
Hi Everyone, I really need help on this. I got this error "Failed to load company calendar" when generating report in FRx. Last 2005, I installed IE6, mdac2.8, and FRx service pack 7. As told by the vendor where we bought FRx, SP7 will resolve this issue...and yes, it did. Not until now, this error occured again. As per TechKnowledge, leaving 1 period open can also resolve the issue but still it persists. I also ran "Compact FRx Database" but nothing happen. Please, help. thanks There's a couple of other causes for this. Check techknowledge #s 878386,874932. St...

Publisher--creative ways to put two newsletters together
i want to create a two-headed newsletter w/each one having a cover on an outside sheet. Where you read the one and then you turn it upside down and flip the whole thing over to read the other. Any shortcut ideas in Publisher for doing this, or do I just do the usual and then flip half the pages in the end? Thanks! Do the usual then rotate. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "newbiegirl" <newbiegirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9B8A195-C57F-4F2C-A861-B31A42073E92@microsoft.co...

how do i see which data matches between two worksheets?
I need to compare a very long worksheet (W1) to a shorter worksheet (W2) to see if any of the files listed on W1 are on W2. I then need to copy the matching rows from W2 to a new worksheet. Hi, look CPearson web http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ListFunctions.aspx second title Extracting Elements Common To Two Lists "Judy" wrote: > I need to compare a very long worksheet (W1) to a shorter worksheet (W2) to > see if any of the files listed on W1 are on W2. I then need to copy the > matching rows from W2 to a new worksheet. ...

Seeing Two instances of the Data File in the TRee!
I am sorry for the obscure Subject line, but I can't think of a way to describe this. I am using Outlook with regular Internet Email. I have it set up with the standard one Data File. When I go to the Data Files page, there is only one file in use. But.. In the Tree on the Left (in Office 2003) I see 2 personal Folders (of the Data File) and they are exactly the same thing, when I get new email, both inboxes receive the file. Also, when I go to the Email Accounts page, and I want to choose which Data File to direct the emails to, it shows 2 options, both having the same name (Duh, ...

Using two Money files
Getting ready to upgrade to Money 2005 and have about 6 years of data in Money 2002. I want to start a brand new Money 2005 file starting any day of this month but want to be able to access the old large file. Do I install Money 2005 with the old file in place or do I start the new file after uninstalling Money 2002? How can I access both files? I also plan to synchronize the new M2005 file with Pocket PC. In microsoft.public.money, Ron wrote: >Getting ready to upgrade to Money 2005 and have about 6 years of data in >Money 2002. I want to start a brand new Money 2005 file star...

two tables one query.
I have the following info and I want to create a query. [tblPayment]![strLCNumber] [tblIRB]![strLCNumber] and [tblIRB]![strAltRef] I want to do the following: Search tblIRB where both [tblPayment]![strLCNumber] & [tblIRB]![strAltRef] equal each other, but get the information attached to [tblIRB]![strLCNumber] & [tblIRB]![strAltRef] equal each other. I hope that makes since!!! SELECT * FROM tblPayment INNER JOIN tblIRB ON tblPayment.strLCNumber = tblIRB.strAltRef Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Professional_in_need_of help" <Professionalinneed...

Two seperate identities
Does Outlook have "From" field similar to Outlook Express when sending mail? I want a default email address but be able to choose second address EdwardH >Does Outlook have "From" field similar to Outlook Express when sending mail? >I want a default email address but be able to choose second address What version of Outlook? The menus are different for different versions. I do what you describe all the time. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. ...

Merge two global lists in exchange
Hi! I have one (first domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000. And another (second domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000 in another forest. I want that users in first domain can see the users from second domain in the outlook list and the other way around. How can i do that? Thanks On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:03:04 -0800, Maurit <Maurit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >I have one (first domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000. And >another (second domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000 in another >forest. I want that ...

Multiple Companies 11-19-07
We have a CRM server installed and our companie has 2 brands. Both brands use the same CRM install. There is one Mother BU and the 2 brands are 2 child BU Both brands have their own contacts and Accounts. What is an easy way of splitsing these accounts so it is very clear to wich brand the contact or account belongs to? As a quick solution if that's how you want it to be done, you can set the users for each BU to: 1. The users for Brand 1 in "Brand 1 BU", and users for Brand B in "Brand 2 BU" 2. only have a Parent-Child privileges HTH, Ian Salgado "Deeske&q...

subtract two ranges
Hi, I would to know if there is a formula to subtract two ranges, fo example. I want to take range 1 (D3:F3) and subtract it from range (G3:K3) and have the result show it L3. Any advice is greatl appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Not sure I follow you, but try =SUM(D3:F3)-SUM(G3:K3) ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** ...

Hosting two domains Exchange 2k3
We need to setup a second domain name for receiving and sending mail. We've done this for years, even on our old Exchange 5.5 server. But nowadays because of spam filters you need to have a reverse DNS for every server and every domain name, which means an IP address per domain name, right? How else do we get around this? If I do use another IP address for this new domain name what's the configuration for exchange? I'd need it to send on a particular IP address. Just to add to the complexity, I'm running a Linkproof DNS load balancer for three ISP's but one of the...

Create Formula to Compare two results
I want to compare two cells containing scores (2-1 or 1-4 etc). If both scores are the same I want the result of the comparison to be 2 but if the scores are wrong but the result is correct then I want to return 1 otherwise the cell should be blank. I've got so far with it but only by calculating the results for each individual score and inserting them into other cells using this formula - =IF(ISBLANK($C8),"",IF(ISBLANK(E8),"",IF(LEFT(E8,1)>RIGHT(E8,1),"W", IF(LEFT(E8,1)<RIGHT(E8,1),"L",IF(LEFT(E8,1)=RIGHT(E8,1),"D"))))) I then use ...

Need to merge and delete records between two worksheets
I have one worksheet that contains a list of records that shows how many pictures are present for a work order. In another worksheet, I have a list of work orders that were serviced on a given day. The latter list has more records than the first. The first list is my priority for billing. How can I merge the information from the larger 2nd list into the smaller 1st list, only using the information that is relevant (identical work order numbers)? Example List 1 Order Address Photos 13179198 417 B STREET 5 13179655 55 Anywhere St 7 (Not needed to match List 2) 13179646 1...

Print Business Card in Card Style with Company Name
Using Outlook 2007 SP2. Viewing the contacts in card style format shows the companyname field. But when printing, the companyname is not printing. How can I get it to print with the company name? ...

Flipping naming conventions to match two tables
I have Table #1 that has the name field shown as "First Last". Table #2 has been randomly keyed in by someone with the names as: "First Last", and others "Last First" and yet others that are: "Last, Middle, First." I attempted to try the instructions from a post here labeled "Fuzzy search." However, the MID function does not work due to the random naming conventions keyed in Table 2. Is there another way I can program a query to conform Table 2 so that it matches the consistent naming conventions of Table #1? Guitarzann, ...

Two domains one exchange box
Is it possable to run two seprate domains with there own GALs and publick folders out of one exchange box? if so where would I get information about doing that? TIA Josh Possible and very common in hosting situations. - Recipient Policies allow you to receive email for multiple domains - you use ldap filters for each policy so users from a particular organization are picked up. - GALs: Multiple GALs can be created and controlled with permissions and ldap filters so users can only access and see the GAL they should. - These should help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Shared_Host...

external data range a two way street?
I've sucessfully set up an external data range in excel that points to an access database query. It refreshes with no problem when making changes in Access. However I would like to be able to update cell values in excel & see the changes reflected in the Access db. I've tried playing around with the permissions but no matter what, any changes to data in excel get lost when the refresh button is hit. I'm sure I'm missing something . . . Thanks in advance. Hi bicyclops -- One way street. An external data range can suck data out of Access, SQL Server, Oracle, whateve...