Payroll Check History Report

I need to get a check history report, by employee, by check date - that
details the deduction amounts, not just give you a summary of the total
deductions.

ANy ideas?

Most payroll check reports are summarized, not detailed, which many
customers need. Thanks in advance for suggestions on how to accomplish this.
0
AndreaSmiley (210)

Check out tables UPR30100 and UPR30300 in the company database.  UPR30100 is
the summary record by check for each employee and UPR30300 has the employee
detail for the check.

Ta,
M.

"Andrea Smiley" <AndreaSmiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to get a check history report, by employee, by check date - that
> details the deduction amounts, not just give you a summary of the total
> deductions.
>
> ANy ideas?
>
> Most payroll check reports are summarized, not detailed, which many
> customers need. Thanks in advance for suggestions on how to accomplish
> this.

ANy way to get this on an existing report? I want to stay away from custom
reports - low end user - i don't want them going into RW to run.

"M. E. Houston" wrote:

> Check out tables UPR30100 and UPR30300 in the company database.  UPR30100 is
> the summary record by check for each employee and UPR30300 has the employee
> detail for the check.
>
> Ta,
> M.
>
> "Andrea Smiley" <AndreaSmiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I need to get a check history report, by employee, by check date - that
> > details the deduction amounts, not just give you a summary of the total
> > deductions.
> >
> > ANy ideas?
> >
> > Most payroll check reports are summarized, not detailed, which many
> > customers need. Thanks in advance for suggestions on how to accomplish
> > this.

0
AndreaSmiley (210)
2/1/2007 6:09:01 PM
Honestly, I don't know.  The company I used to work for did a lot of custom
work themselves using Access and/or Crystal Reports to get information they
needed in the way they wanted it.

> ANy way to get this on an existing report? I want to stay away from custom
> reports - low end user - i don't want them going into RW to run.
>
> "M. E. Houston" wrote:
>
>> Check out tables UPR30100 and UPR30300 in the company database.  UPR30100
>> is
>> the summary record by check for each employee and UPR30300 has the
>> employee
>> detail for the check.
>>
>> Ta,
>> M.
>>
>> "Andrea Smiley" <AndreaSmiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I need to get a check history report, by employee, by check date - that
>> > details the deduction amounts, not just give you a summary of the total
>> > deductions.
>> >
>> > ANy ideas?
>> >
>> > Most payroll check reports are summarized, not detailed, which many
>> > customers need. Thanks in advance for suggestions on how to accomplish
>> > this.

error in spell check
Hi, everytime I run spell check, there's error sign. Whats wrong? Pls help Nash ...

Can't open file: check permissions on the folder
I have a csv file that I open every morning but do not save to the computer. each day that I open it it adds a numerical addition to the name. (i.e. invfile1, invfile 2 etc.). when it gets to 100, I can no longer open the file. what can I do to fix this Clear the Temporary Internet Files folder. This will clear the OLK** folder as well. To manually clear the OLK** folder you'll have to open the Temporary Internet Files folder from a command prompt. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 ...

Change a report to a query
i have this code which looks up my sales analysis table, i specify what customer and month i want in my dialog box which then it sends it to a report Sub PrintReports(ReportView As AcView) ' This procedure used in Preview_Click and Print_Click Sub procedures. ' Preview or print report selected in the ReportToPrint option group. ' Then close the Print Sales Reports Dialog form. Dim strReportName As String Dim strReportFilter As String Dim lOrderCount As Long Dim lOrderCount1 As Long Dim strReportFilter2 As String Dim stroffic...

Transfer a calculated value from one report to another
I had 2 reports that use different row format and different column format eg: repor1 is using row1 and col1, where as report2 is using row2 and col2. How can I transfer a partiulcar calculated result from report1 to report2 as report2 uses that value in some calculation. thks If this is in Report Writer then I would say No but if its in Crystal Reports then you can copy the formula. -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "HFLo" wrote: > I had 2 reports that use different row format and different column format > eg: repor1 is using row1 and col1, where as report2 is using row...

Checking Error Codes after executing a SQL query
Hello, Is there a way to check for error codes or condition codes that indicate the result of a SQL statement? For example, if executing a query to search for a specific record based on an ID number, is there some code that can be checked to determine the result of the query? If a row is found, the code may be set to 100. If no row is found, the code is set to 0. Are there other ways to check for various types of conditions? I know that VB has Err object. Can this be used? TIA, Rich If you are using DAO and the Execute Method, you can use the RecordsAffected property of Current...

HQ All Stores Quantity Report
I am wondering if anyone has a good idea about how I might do this. I like the Store Snapshot Quantity List report in HQ Manager, however I do want to modify it a little. Since this report list all of the items 3 times. Once for each store. It makes the report seem excessively long, since some companies we have well over a 1000 Items for. Just wondering if someone might know a way to make this report print out each item only once and have 3 columns. 1 column for each store that under the column list the quantities. This would greatly reduce the length of the report and also give a nice ...

Report filter problem
I have a command button called TodaysReport and an unbound textbox called txtDate whos defauld value is set to Date(). I need the on click event property of the button to filter the report only for the records whos dates are the same as that in the textbox. The name of field in the record source of the report is [ReceivedOn]. This works perfectly with any other data type, but not with the date/time data type. I get a blank report everytime. The format and input mask of the date in all three controls meaning on the report, record source and unbound textbox are the same. Why do I get a blank rep...

Checking reading/literacy level
Does anyone know how to (or if the option exists) check the reading level (i.e.: 5th grade, etc) of a document created in MS Publisher? I have been told this is possible in Word and possibly Publisher. If so, can you please email to japotter@salud.unm.edu. Thank you. -- -Jane P. Edit the publication in Word (Edit menu). Not sure where to find the option in Word but if you ask in a Word group I'm certain someone will advise you. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jane P." <JaneP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:088747F0-D990-4BD0-AC73-27EB7061...

Report Manager in Excel 2002
I need to install the Report Manager in Excel 2002, but cannot find any mention of it in the Add-in list. Where should I look on the installation disk. Thank you Hi Misha, You can download the Report Manager addin from the Microsoft Downloads Centre: http://tinyurl.com/6ok4w --- Regards, Norman "Misha" <Misha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D76EBE86-7E7F-4CE6-8DE9-2A581125A1CE@microsoft.com... >I need to install the Report Manager in Excel 2002, but cannot find any > mention of it in the Add-in list. Where should I look on the install...

Grouping Reports by Containing Shapes #2
Hi, Is it possible for a shape to contain other shapes and then create a report showing the parent shape and related children shapes? Thanks, Bob you might check this out http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2006/08/29/729223.aspx al <robertjhuff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163187298.175664.276390@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is it possible for a shape to contain other shapes and then create a > report showing the parent shape and related children shapes? > > Thanks, > Bob > ...

printing checks #14
To print checks Money tells me to right click the transaction area and then click New, but it will not allow me to do this. I can enter a new transaction but then I cannot find out how to print it, it keeps telling me that I have no checks to print. Please Help! -- gymcase See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=91. "gymcase" <gymcase@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9537605-E03A-4AD2-A240-8E2FA493D83F@microsoft.com... > To print checks Money tells me to right click the transaction area and > then > click New, but it will not allow me to do this. I...

Report Showing Different U of M
Is there a report where I can see my item numbers not in the base unit of measure? For example, see items by 'case' as opposed to 'each'. Thanks in advance! Craig YES! It's a 3rd party solution and I'm being worthless tonight beause I can't recall the name. Hopefully someone will be able to help me out. It does exist, I've seen it and used it. Let me know if nobody comes through with the vendor and I'll hunt it down fo you. leslievail@earthlink.net LV "Craig" wrote: > Is there a report where I can see my item numbers not in the ba...

Checks in a tree
Hi, Im trying to impliment a tree ctrl with check boxes, like the one in "outlook express >> view >> columns". I have the tree done, but cant figure how to tell if an item was checked as the OnSelChanged message handler doesn't fire when the item is checked or unchecked. Could someone help ? Joe See if this helps. Found it in the 2nd link in GOOGLE searching for "treeview checkbox" http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/print.php/c3983/ "JoeB" <joe____A_A_A_A_A_ANoSpamPleaseThankyou_@kybert.com> wrote in ...

Generate Report
I have one sheet called master list which is basically a customer list of: custid, name, address, state, ... On a different sheet I want to make a report that does something like: Date:-NOW() State: <enter state> (Macro, or auto) Select * from master_list where $State_Col = state This way I can have a nice formatted report for each state, and I can simply enter the state and either run a macro, or have it auto run based upon a change in state to make the rest of the report. I know this is probably best suited for a database, but for right now we really like the auto-filter capabi...

General report question
Ok - suppose i want to run a report to compare 2006 sales to 2007 sales by supplier. I run 2 seperate reports according to date rage. I now want to export them and present them in excel. Problem - there are old and new suppliers, so things are not in order, and i have to sift through them to make sure i align the correct sales against the correct supplier. I've tried a few filters, but is there any way i can get it to put a suppliers name into the report, even if the sales from that supplier were zero?? thanks! Phil ...

Check out critical pack for Windows #2
--egkqcwypg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yliiveohskvip"; type="multipart/alternative" --yliiveohskvip Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rwqnzxvkhh" --rwqnzxvkhh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the sec...

Edit Payables Check Batch #2
Changes and problems in the Edit Payables Check Batch window in Dynamics GP 9.0: 1. It auto-applies open credit memos, whether you want it to or not. 2. It doesn’t allow you the option to take non-qualifying discounts. 3. The vendor scrolling window on the left pops back to the top after you hit the Edit Check button. Big problem if you have hundreds or thousands of vendors. 4. The vendor scrolling window on the left pops back to the top sometimes when you check the last vendor displayed in the window. 5. After popping back to the top, some vendors were checked that were not checked b...

Individual Reports
My query look like this: Catergory V Factor Countfield Action VP EQ1 Tax 10 Done Tim .P EQ1 Untax 11 Pending Tim .P EQ2 Tax 9 Done Sam .S JW1 Tax 11 Done John .T JW3 Tax 8 Pending John .T How can I get my report to print each VP on a different (SNP) file, without doing it three times. Example: An SNP file with just Tim .P with 2 records An SNP file with ...

Inventory Received Report
Hi, Can someone please get me a modified Inventory Received Report? I need the Title and Remarks from the PO to print on the report. Thanks, George This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0534_01C70A49.79297940 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable George, There is a report on CustomerSource that has the Title and Remarks on it = called Purchase Order List with Added Detail; http://tinyurl.com/42qqo --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

GP8
I am modifying the following report: Historical Stock Status Summary Report By Site I would like to display this field value: IV00102.PurchasePrice where IV00102.Item Number = Historical Stock Status Temp.Item Number and IV00102.Location Code = Historical Stock Status Temp.Location Code Does anyone know how to do this? Or how to join the Item Qty Master table to the Historical Stock Status Temp table? I have only been able to join IV00102 to IV00101 (but lose the site specific info). Thx in advance. Maria. ...

Query based on Check Box
I have a query that uses multiple criteria entered into a form. The user is able to search using any of a number of fields to find records from a table. I have the following example expression for numerous fields in the criteria of the query; Criteria: Like [Forms]![search enquiries]![Quoted By] & "*" or: Is Null This works fine but i now want it to return records based on if some checkboxes are ticked as well. What would be the criteria in the query for the fields with checkboxes, to allow this to work? Thanks in advance Checkboxe...

What event to use for checking table values on a form when record is completed?
What event should I use to check values entered into a new record on a form? The easiest one for me is "On Click" for a particular textbox, but it requires user input. For the form itself, from "AfterUpdate", On Current and "Before Update" are candidate--which one? Or are there others? Also I plan to use this structure: (StockSymbol is a field in the table bound to the form) If Me.NewRecord Then <--When will this condition trigger? ElseIf IsNull(Me.StockSymbol) Then 'STUFF TO CHECK HERE Else 'OTHER STUFF End If Thanks! RL (BT-...

Custom quote report
I have created a custom quote report following a previous posters instruction and it works well. Now I am expanding my CRM user base to include outlook clients. I am able to make the modifications to allow for the custom button and I know that I have to be online for reports to work within the outlook client, but the path information appears to be wrong and it doesn't find the report. Any suggestions? TIA Tim you mena you have added a button to crm to run a report directly? just like the isv.config file which adds buttons to forms there is one for outlook as well...cant remember t...

View report of Credit Cards with interest rates
Using Money Plus Deluxe, is there a method of creating a report to view your credit cards with the following details? 1. CC Name 2. Account Number 3. APR 4. Balance 5. CC Limit 6. Remaining Credit (of course, difference between 4&5) Under the reports section, there is something close to that for Loans Terms, but I'm not able to find a way to create a custom report with this information for CC's. Of note, I'm most interested in creating a report that shows the APR and balance. Why? If we have 5 cards, it'd be nice to see them all listed with the APR and balance to giv...

Image Issue with Word Office link from report
I'm Rather confused on why when i do a word office link from a report, that it decides to leave of the Image, Which is the company logo? the report looks great other wise? any suggestion why? the picture is a embedded type. Are you saying you're exporting a report from Access to Word? You're not actually creating a Word document when you do that: you're creating an RTF document. While RTF can include images, the format to which Access exports doesn't allow them. You could try exporting to a Snapshot (a .snp file) or to a PDF file. You could also check out what Ste...