Payroll Batch Number

Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
contained in UPR30300.

Thank you,

Jeff Majchrzak

No, the batch number is not available for reporting.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Jeff Majchrzak" wrote:

> Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
> posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
> lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
> contained in UPR30300.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jeff Majchrzak
Thank you.  I notice that UPR30400 has a field called BACHNUMB.  In our
system this field contains no data.  Is there any way I can have this field
populate when the data is posted
--
Jeff Majchrzak

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> No, the batch number is not available for reporting.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Jeff Majchrzak" wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
> > posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
> > lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
> > contained in UPR30300.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Jeff Majchrzak

Maintaining Number Colors
I have columns set up in the following fashion (an example): Column A B C D E F G Product Price Price Price Best 2nd Best 3rd Best Price Price Price Columns B, C, and D are supplier prices for the products listed under column A. Each supplier is color coded, so all the prices listed under column B is green, C is Red, D is blue (as an example). Columns E, F, and G are set up using the "SMALL" formula to rank the best price to the worst price. When I get a pricing update from each supplier each month, the numbers in columns E-F obviously change. Right now, the numbe...

if we enter number(500) in cell A1, can we display it as five hun.
if we enter number(500) in cell A1, can we display it as five hun... shaj, have a look here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];Q95640 -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 2003 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "shaj" <shaj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFB6F7C5-091C-41BA-8F0D-7DD87A171F55@microsoft.com... > if we enter number(500) in cell A1, can we...

Error message: Compile error: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment
Hey guys :) I'm turning really mad at Excel VBa. Some days work with recording etc seems to be a waste..... The debugger stops one of my many, but very tiny, little macros at this point: Range("A7").Select ..=2E and presents this &%&&!!=A4=A4 error-message (sorry for the language - but I'm frustrated): Error message: Compile error: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment The same error occurs in every step that use range.select commands I have no clue how to fix this in the macro that until recently run well.=20 I hope for Your help.=2...

Numbers matchup
I have a column of Account numbers in one worksheet. In another worksheet i have a column with account numbers and a column with SSN. I need a formula that will take the account number in the first worksheet and find it's match in the second worksheet and plug in the SSN on that same row as the Account number. Is this possible and how would be the best way to do this TIA Paul Have a look in HELP index for VLOOKUP -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Paul McGuire" <pmcguire@nottelling.com> wrote in message news:%2393selkAFHA.2932@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl....

Batch Recovery for Manufacturing
This is a suggestion to have a process similar to Batch Recovery for manufacturing transactions. We recently encountered a situation where a computer crashed while it was in the process of posting several MO Receipts. We did some investigating, and all the transactions were messed up. Some of the components were consumed, some were not. The MO Activity window showed the receipts for the finished goods, but the inventory qtys for the finished goods did not get updated. It would be nice to have a batch recovery process to recover the messed-up transactions and allow the posting to finish...

Batch Naming of ranges
Dear all, There are 80 sheets in my workbook. I want to name the ranges A1:B20 with systematic names in these 80 sheets, say, student_01 for Sheet1!A1:B20, student_02 for Sheet2!A1:B20, ..., student_80 for Sheet80!A1:B20. Can I name these ranges easily? Thanks. Best Regards, Andy Dim i As Long For i = 1 To 80 Worksheets("Sheet" & i).Range("A1:B20").Name = "student_" & Format(i, "00") Next i -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Andy Chan" <chankhandy-msnewsgroup...

email invoices in batche via Forms Printer with Great Plains 8
We use Forms Printer with Great Plains 8.0, sp2 for our Sales documents and have been very pleased with it. We have just begun emailing invoices to our customers, so far just a small test pool. If we manually create a separate batch for just these customers, emailing works great. But we don't normally manually create batches. We typically create, via integration manager, 2 invoices batches each day of about 100 to 300 invoices, with the email customers' invoices interleaved with the standard print ones. If, by batch, I choose a Forms Printer sales document and choose 'Pr...

find numbers in a range that add to a specific value
Jason previously answered the above question with the below answer however I am looking for a formula that works when adding more than 2 numbers together? Can anyone help? thanks, Brett Assuming your list of numbers are in A1:A50 and the total number is in F1, try this in B1 and copy down to B50: =ADDRESS(SUMPRODUCT(--(A1+$A$1:$A$50=$F$1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:50"))),1,4) If there are any feasible combinations, a cell reference will appear next to a number. That number, but the number in the cell reference, will equal the number in F1. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA If you have to check ...

How do I change headings for columns from numbers to letters? #2

sorting numbers and numbers that contain text in excel
A column contains both strictly numbers and also numbers that are followed by text (e.g., row 1: 1000, row 2: 1500; row 3: 1000a; row 4: 1500a) Identical numbers are related documents, with the text suffixes referring to addenda documents; thus, document 1000 has an addendum document 1000a; How can I sort the column so in the following order: row 1 (1000), row 3 (1000a), row 2 (1500), row 4 (1500a)? Thank you -- MZ =TEXT(A1,"0") will turn each into text, then sort by that helper column (and don't accept Excel's suggestion to treat text that looks like number...

How do I search for a telephone number in Contacts
How do I search for a telephone number in a sub-folder of Contacts? When I try a search for a number, that I know is there, it comes up blank. Regards, Peter Ledden ...

cells changing from number to date
I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? What are you inputting, a fraction?if so, format as # ??/?? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mwhite@srgmac.com" <mwhite@srgmac.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E71CED6D-8370-44D1-A4BF-9A6B352205F3@microsoft.com... > I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous > cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? ...

Negative number in Pie chart
I have a field of numbers, in some instances there is a negative number (which happens to be the mark-up field : ( ) I need it to show as a pie chart but it shows on the chart as a positive for a collective 100%. Can I show a negative on the pie? Chris Chris - You cannot depict negative numbers on a pie chart. And if you think about it, a negative number doesn't make much sense on a pie chart. Pie charts just are not appropriate if the percentages don't add up to 100%. If you want to show a shortfall, color the wedge red or something, but remember that it's a positive dis...

Number lock key on the computer key pad
Hi, I have come across a weird situation with respect to number lock key. Before the transaction I make sure that the number lock key is ON, then I scan few items, and after I finish the transaction I find the number lock key is automatically turned off. So on next transaction I have to manually turn it on to punch the tender amount. I have tried rebooting the computer, resetting the key pad, resetting the scanner, but none helps. Has anyone else encountered this condition, and is there any fix for that? Thanks, Vaidehi Vaidehi, Never seen it happen. Here's a link to always tur...

create random NON-REPEATING numbers (e.g., 20 #'s between 1-100)
I want to create random numbers that do not repeat within a column. http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/randint.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Leon" wrote: > I want to create random numbers that do not repeat within a column. ...

IM-pullling lot numbers
Hi Folks GP ver 10 SP 3 and IM 10.00.1221. When the stock was booked in, GP created 2 Lot Numbers where the 2nd lot had a qty of 1. I now need to inegrate negative variances and I need to do a negative on Lot Number 123 for Site ID 00-MAIN for a qty of 4 and then I need to do a second line for the same Lot Number 123 for Site ID 00-Main for a qty of 1. My problem is that I have to force the system to NOT pick up the Lot Number where the qty available is only 1 when I am trying to do the line for the negative qty of 4 (that seems to be what is happening and my IM is failing all the...

Shortcut or batch to go to local subfolder
Hi, for my USB-stick I like to have a shortcut or batch in it's root, that brings me to a subfolder when I click it from within Windows Explorer. I have tried this unsuccessfully with a shortcut with this property: "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- gives me an error and a batch file with this content: cd "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- does nothing in windows explorer, but works in a command shell. Please advise. Kind regards, Frank "Frank Spade" <news@teampc.com> wrote in message news:eTt5o3oJLHA.1868@TK2MS...

batch printing word documents
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to batch print word documents? Thanks. First of all, you will need to create a desktop printer, i.e. a shortcut for your printer which sits on your desktop. Look it up in Mac Help, accessible from the Finder's help menu; I can't give you any details since the method to do that varies quite a lot depending on your operating system (though it is surprisingly easy and intuitive in Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard). Once you've created a desktop printer, simply drag all the Word documents you intend to print onto the desktop printer icon. On 29/11/2007 2:58, in arti...

Number display
The Credit card number of receivables transactions do not show up in the following places. 1. Smart list - after you insert the credit cared number column in the favourites 2. Reports of check book(I have configured my credit cards as check books). Please give me a solution for the above. Would also like to know of any other report which shows the credit card numbers of receivables transactions. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C5AD57.CBCDCF70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Carl, Di...

I need a message if number of duplicate records exceeds number allowed
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm trying to create If DCount code on my form that will count the number of duplicate records and then notify me when the number of duplicate records exceeds the number allowed. The number of duplicates allowed is established in tblFloorProgCriteria in the field FloorProgMaxObservations. Here's what I have so far...It's giving me the message as soon as I attempt to add the first record. If DCount("*", "tblFloorProgAudit", "[AuditID] = " & Me.[AuditID] & " And [FloorProgCriteriaID] = "...

how do i add in numbers automatically based on adjacent cells cont
I'm trying to automatically enter data into multiple cells based on one cells data. For instance if a cell in column A = 1 then the adjacent cells in columns B, C and D will all have specific values which will be true for a value of 1 in column A. If the value in the cell in column A = 2 then the adjacent cells in columns B, C and D will have another set of specific values which will be true for a value of 2 in column A and so on. I think lookup tables is possibly the answer but the help isn't much good and I am struggling! In an out--the-way location, create a datalist tha...

Search invoice by number in MS CRM 3.0
Hello, I have a little Problem with the CRM Search. I want to search an Invoice as I use the "Look for" box on the Invoice Site. If I type a Invoice Number (for examle: INV-10001-ABCD1) in this Box there are no results because the CRM is searching only in the "Name" - Column. Is there any Solution to fix this Problem, so i can search by Invoice Number? The Problem is that if a customer phones us and say there are a mistake in the Invoice with the Number XYZ than we can=B4t find it just in time. I would be gratefull for any solutions. Best Regards Nillefiz In customiza...

Total number of days
I have a query that has fields called training days1 through 12. They are all date fields. The user will enter various dates that will not be contiguous dates. Some of the fields may even be left blank. I also have a field which is a number field (Byte). I need this field automatically updated as to total number of entries (i.e., number of training days) as the dates are entered in those 12 fields called training days1 through 12. I like to enter the codes in the "Afterupdate" and "onChange" events of those 12 date fields. Could someone help me to write t...

Changing how Excel handles numbers
I'm using Excel 2000. If I type a number in a cell, and the first number is a zero, Excel automatically removes it. Thus 085998 becomes 85998. How do I prevent Excel from doing this? Pre-format as text or use ' before -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "History Fan" <UnknownplacesonEarth@unknown11.com> wrote in message news:%23CwFu3TTHHA.3592@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I'm using Excel 2000. If I type a number in a cell, and the first > number is a zero, Excel automatically removes it. Thus 085998 becomes > 85998...

Page number functions in Word are dimmed and don't work. What now
I use Office Home & Student 2007. I cannot insert page numbers into my Word document. I could not find Microsoft Office's "Add-ins" either. What can I do to restore the page numbering function? Place your cursor in a header or footer. On Feb 8, 7:19=A0pm, A Tai <a...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use Office Home & Student 2007. =A0I cannot insert page numbers into my= Word > document. =A0I could not find Microsoft Office's "Add-ins" either. =A0Wha= t can I > do to restore the page numbering function? A page number...