Payroll Batch Number

Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
contained in UPR30300.

Thank you,

Jeff Majchrzak

No, the batch number is not available for reporting.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Jeff Majchrzak" wrote:

> Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
> posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
> lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
> contained in UPR30300.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jeff Majchrzak
Thank you.  I notice that UPR30400 has a field called BACHNUMB.  In our
system this field contains no data.  Is there any way I can have this field
populate when the data is posted
--
Jeff Majchrzak