Payroll Batch Number

Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
contained in UPR30300.

Thank you,

Jeff Majchrzak

No, the batch number is not available for reporting.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Jeff Majchrzak" wrote:

> Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
> posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
> lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
> contained in UPR30300.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jeff Majchrzak
Thank you.  I notice that UPR30400 has a field called BACHNUMB.  In our
system this field contains no data.  Is there any way I can have this field
populate when the data is posted
--
Jeff Majchrzak

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> No, the batch number is not available for reporting.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Jeff Majchrzak" wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to obtain the batch number of a transaction after it has been
> > posted?  I have been asked to create a report for our payroll department that
> > lists the batch number in addition to the transaction detail that is
> > contained in UPR30300.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Jeff Majchrzak

Delet serial number
I created 75k serail number by mistake.How i delet it. May I get full script ? -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Hi Gill - backup first and if possible try after hours.... Run this first select * from serial where transactionentryid = 0 If that shows you the 75 thousand serial numbers you created by mistake delete them with delete from serial where transactionentryid = 0 If the first select query shows more than the 75 thousand serial numbers you created by mistake, you'll n...

Currency symbol showing after the number (Part 2)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I've noticed that there was a previous post about this issue, but I think it was never answered. <br><br>I'm from Mexico too, and I have the same issue. Even though, my international settings in system preferences are alright, excel shows me numbers like these &quot;1,234.56$&quot;, it should be &quot;$1,234.56&quot;. Also I have problems with the default page size, it must &quot;US Letter&quot;, but Excel and Word always show me &quot;A4&quot;. <br>&...

Take the fraction part out of the number
Hi. I would like to extract the fraction part out of a number. For example: 1.5 -> 0.5 23.45 -> 0.45 25 -> 0 Is there any simple way to do it? Thank you. -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! After all, the above are merely my little opinion/idea. Since my ability is limited, I could be wrong. =MOD(A1,1) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:%23GTgfVqZGHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | | | Hi. | I would like to extract the fractio...

page numbers.
There needs to be something like this: Example: 1-250 page 1 of 10. So when you see 1 of 250 you dont have to go click the arrow a million times to see how many records there are. If you put the 1 of 10 or 1 of 5 you know that 250 times 10 is how many records there are. Can't believe this isn't already done. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugges...

How do I find the highest number(s) in a column?
I have a datebase containing 2 columns. In one column I have 105 individuals names in the other column is a number associated with each name. I would like to search the column with numbers and find the highest number and the person(s) name associated with that number and then place the name(s) and number in another cell. There could be more than one name with the highest number. Example of names and numbers appear below. I have been using the following formula, but I find there are times when more than two individuals have the same number and then it only print the first name that ...

Is there a way to format numbers to show as degrees farenheit?
I am trying to format a list of numbers and have them formated in degrees farenheit...with the little degree symbol at the end of the number...can this be done and if so please tell me how? Many Thanks! Something so simple, but so frustrating! The degrees-sign is, depending on your font, Char(176) or Char(186) You need to get that into the Custom format, after a zero. One way: in a cell, enter =CHAR(176). Copy the cell and paste the symbol into the Type box of the Format Custom dialog. Another way to enter the symbol is to keep the Alt-key pressed while type 0176 on the numeric ...

How can I adjust numbering?
I have three groups, 4A, 4B and 4E. In my form I would like to be able to number the entries 4A-1, 4A-2, etc and 4B-1, 4B-2 etc for each of the three groups. The data is being pulled from two tables, one called Journal Entries (where the numbering would need to reside) and the other Journal Entry Details where the details for each form resides. any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. -- Lori A. Pong How are you to determine which 4A is ti be 4A-1 and which is 4A-2? What is the field name(s)? Do you want a permament change? -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Lori" w...

Total number?
hi, I want to display a total number for all the number in series, how to do that? please advice. thanks. Hi What is 'number in serias'? <someone@js.com> wrote in message news:%23jz07DtkKHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hi, I want to display a total number for all the number in series, how to > do > that? please advice. thanks. > > Sum() all number but only the group/category. How to do that? "Uri Dimant" <urid@iscar.co.il> wrote in message news:OZlsMQ2kKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > What is 'num...

Entering 18 digit number in Excel
Dear All, I am trying to enter a 18 digit number in one cell. Surprisingly, the lasst two digits are automatically being changed to 00. The number i tried to enter is - 857013340418093014. The last two digits i.e. 14 is automatically changed to 00! Could any one of you please help. Thanks & Regards, Jaipal Singal. <jaipal1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:50262a6f-d859-42c2-9171-494650141076@l28g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Dear All, > > I am trying to enter a 18 digit number in one cell. Surprisingly, the > lasst two digits are automatically being changed to 00. &g...

Lock the number of pages in a word Doc
Hi, I really need some help, quick :-) I have built a Word doc in Office 2003, I have managed to to built different headers on different pages. BUT! I need to look the document to 4 pages, how? I don't won't page number 5, just 4 pages thats it.... Thank you!!!! So what do you want Word to do if you (or someone else) put more than 4 pages worth of text and graphics in the document? The usual way to do this is to use tables with fixed row heights to create a layout that won't change. If more text is typed or pasted into a cell than will fit within the fi...

Highlight lowest number
Can you select a range and have the lowest number automatically be highlighted in red? thanks! 1. Select the range and name it "myrange" (no quotes). Press Ctrl+F3 or go to Insert > Name > Define. 2. Go to Format > Conditional Formatting. 3. Select "Formula Is" and put: =INDIRECT("rc",0)=MIN(myrange) 4. Press the "Format" radio button and format as desired. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Can you select a range and have the lowest number automatically be >highlighted in red? >thanks! >. > Why no...

Copying numbers from Excel to Word
Hi, I have numbers in Excel formated in Hebrew font Narkisim.When I copy them from Excel to Word (2003 and 2007) it converts the numbres to Times New Roman and force them to be formated as ENGLISH charachters instead of HEBREW. Is it a bug? Thank you, Tamir :-) __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4762 (20100111) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Hi Tamir, If you paste the numbers into a Word range formatted with the Narkisim font, I'd expect them to retain ...

can I get cells with a minus number to show zero
I have a cell which has a basic formula in (adding up from 2 other cells) This number can end up being a minus number (-167), If this happens I need to be able to make that minus number appear as a zero (0). Is this possible? please help. =IF(A1+B1<0,0,A1+B1) Alternative =MAX(0,A1+B1) Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 7 May 2005 08:28:03 -0700, "marcus1066" <marcus1066@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a cell which has a basic formula in (adding up from 2 other cells) >This number can end up being a minus number (-167), If this happens I need to >be...

Order Number ~ Min Order ~ MPQ?
When I generate a Purchase Order, I get everything listed as far as what I need...I can't seem to figure out what goes under Order Number...is this what the company I go through uses as the Number for that specific product? Is so I saw that under supplier I can enter a Reorder No...is this the same thing? Also with that in mind, under Supplier Items Supplied, there is also a Min Order, and MPQ...I can't figure out what those do exactly? -- Thank You,; Vince Hi Vince Minimum Order Is useful for any item on which the supplier has imposed a minimum ammount on the qty ordered. Th...

Random Number Generator
Anyone anyone -- Flamike ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Flamikey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=461 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26530 One way: =INDEX({"A",2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,"J","Q","K"},INT(RAND()*(13) +1)) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- > >Anyone anyone? > > >-- >Flamikey >---------------------------------------------------------- -------------- >Flamikey's Profile: htt...

number of emails per day
Is there a way to monitor Outlook 2007 usage statistics, such as avg number of emails sent/received per day? ...

Non number cells
I would like to create a macro that will remove an entire row if in the A colum I have anything else but numbers (text for example). I would like to create a macro that will remove an entire row if in the A colum I have anything else but numbers. When I say anything else than numbers, I even mean if a cell is empty, I want to delete the entire row. The reason is that some rows have nothing in colum "A" but have other things in other colums. I still want those colums deleted... Thanks!!! Hi Ben You can use this that will only keep the rows with a numeric value in the A c...

Measuring number of occurences in a list
Hello everyone, I have a list that comes out of an online questionnaire and I would like to measure (as a count, and percentage) the number of occurences of a particular reply to each question. Here is an example below of the layout of the table : postDate email Region Question04 Question05 Question06 17/06/2004 16:28 a@xmailaddrxss.com North America Satisfactory Better in the Afternoon From Both 17/06/2004 16:18 b@xmailaddrxss.com Asia Pac Good Better in the Morning F...

Mac 98 Word page numbers
The page number command has disappeared from insert command. How to reinstall it? ...

page numbers in Publisher #3
i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not the cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help? Insert - section. Put your numbers in the new section. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "mialevine" <mialevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CC9092E-0FA4-49D4-99A3-42D7E0DAFA42@microsoft.com... > i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not > the > cover, not the inside cover, but the f...

Cells formated as numbers are calculating like text
I have a workbook with several worksheets imported from a database. When I check the format of the cells, they show up as Number with 2 decimal places. BUT when I try to sum the values in a column it sums to zero (the values are non-zero). If I try to add two cells in the range I get a #VALUE error. Also, when I try to use the sum function from the tool bar, it does not automatically populate any range. It's acting like the cells are text, but the format says that they are text. When I try top convert them to numbers: 1) there is no ! area that says they are text 2) when I use ...

displaying numbers in a cell backwords
i want to display some numbers in a few cells backwords for example i want a cell that has 1234 in it to say 4321 with out changing it manually. i have a lot of cells that i need to change is there any esier way? If you only have 4 numbers this is the easiest way!! =RIGHT(B3,1)&MID(B3,3,1)&MID(B3,2,1)&MID(B3,1,1) Hope that helps! Michael: -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see http://tinyurl.com/363po -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hillary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:18af01c43f81$9325b6...

Post Closed Batches with Quickbooks
We just set up QuickBooks to integrate with RMS. I have about 10 batches that I don't want to post in QuickBooks because they have already been entered in. How can I stop them from showing up in the list of batches to post in RMS? Post the batches that you don't want in Quickbooks to the .iif file format or something similar and then delete them. That will remove them from the Post Batch screen. You can then switch back to direct posting and post the remaining batches. This also works to check the GL mapping if you have a problem. Instead of deleting the files you can view th...

Collections Management -add Customer PO Number to collection lette
I work with several installations that need to reference their customer's PO number when talking with their customers. One of these installations recently decided to add Collections Management. We're disappointed that we cannot pull the Customer PO Number onto their collection letters. What they're doing for now is always sending the customer statement (which has been modified to show the Customer PO Number from their SOP invoices) everytime they send a collection letter. Our suggestion would be to make the Customer PO Number be available to use on collection letters. ----...

payroll batch deletion
I have a batch that was posted but gave an error after posting that said couldn't find acct 77777777 . This account was added and the batch was reposted. On the distribution report it shows all payroll as double the amount. Do I need to remove the first batch and how? ...