Payment term with Specific Due Date

We are doing 'dating program' where stores can pay at a certain date for our
promotions.

Example: Pay now and pay by Jan 31.

How can we do that?
Thanks a lot
Gaelle
0
Gaelle (5)

Gaelle,

When setting up payment terms you can specify the term to be a certain day
vs a number of days.  However there isn't a good way say Jan 31
specifically.  I think you specify the day and the Due Date would default to
this month or next month depending on the day of entry.  You can, of course,
when you enter in the transaction set the "Due Date" to whatever date you
want but the user would have to remember to do this.

Otherwise you would have to have some sort of customization to do this.  It
seems to me that I've done something like this before, I'd have to look if
you were interested.

my email address is mbstools@microsoft.com

patrick
mbs dev support

"Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are doing 'dating program' where stores can pay at a certain date for
our
> promotions.
>
> Example: Pay now and pay by Jan 31.
>
> How can we do that?
> Thanks a lot
> Gaelle

0
prot1 (1345)
11/29/2006 1:00:55 AM
Patrick,

I also have someone asking about this. Could you let me know if you have it?

Matt

"Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
> Gaelle,
>
> When setting up payment terms you can specify the term to be a certain day
> vs a number of days.  However there isn't a good way say Jan 31
> specifically.  I think you specify the day and the Due Date would default
> this month or next month depending on the day of entry.  You can, of
> course,
> when you enter in the transaction set the "Due Date" to whatever date you
> want but the user would have to remember to do this.
>
> Otherwise you would have to have some sort of customization to do this.
> It
> seems to me that I've done something like this before, I'd have to look if
> you were interested.
>
> my email address is mbstools@microsoft.com
>
> patrick
> mbs dev support

> rights.
>

> "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> We are doing 'dating program' where stores can pay at a certain date for
> our
>> promotions.
>>
>> Example: Pay now and pay by Jan 31.
>>
>> How can we do that?
>> Thanks a lot
>> Gaelle

0
Matt
11/29/2006 1:28:28 PM
That's because in the payment terms window you can't set a "date" you only
can set a "day".  So you can make your due date on the "12th" for instance
and which month the 12th falls under depends on the date of the invoice and
I think the due date grace period of the customer.

What you are looking for sounds exactly like part of a customization that I
did for another customer in a project a year or two ago.

> Thanks for that Patrick, but when trying to set up a payment term with a
> specific date, we click on 'date' in the payment terms set up window, we
can
> only type 2 digits.
>
> We have some promotions where our stores can order now and only pay by a
> given date. Our user know this because of the promotion codes we have. (we
> are a small outfit)
>
> Hope you have an answer for me. Gaelle
>
> "Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Gaelle,
> >
> > When setting up payment terms you can specify the term to be a certain
day
> > vs a number of days.  However there isn't a good way say Jan 31
> > specifically.  I think you specify the day and the Due Date would
default to
> > this month or next month depending on the day of entry.  You can, of
course,
> > when you enter in the transaction set the "Due Date" to whatever date
you
> > want but the user would have to remember to do this.
> >
> > Otherwise you would have to have some sort of customization to do this.
It
> > seems to me that I've done something like this before, I'd have to look
if
> > you were interested.
> >
> > my email address is mbstools@microsoft.com
> >
> > patrick
> > mbs dev support
> >
> > --
rights.

> > "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > We are doing 'dating program' where stores can pay at a certain date
for
> > our
> > > promotions.
> > >
> > > Example: Pay now and pay by Jan 31.
> > >
> > > How can we do that?
> > > Thanks a lot
> > > Gaelle

0
prot1 (1345)
12/7/2006 1:40:28 AM
Hello Patrick,
How much does a customization like that cost?
Thanks
Gaelle

"Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:

> That's because in the payment terms window you can't set a "date" you only
> can set a "day".  So you can make your due date on the "12th" for instance
> and which month the 12th falls under depends on the date of the invoice and
> I think the due date grace period of the customer.
>
> What you are looking for sounds exactly like part of a customization that I
> did for another customer in a project a year or two ago.
>
> patrick
> mbs dev support

> "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for that Patrick, but when trying to set up a payment term with a
> > specific date, we click on 'date' in the payment terms set up window, we
> can
> > only type 2 digits.
> >
> > We have some promotions where our stores can order now and only pay by a
> > given date. Our user know this because of the promotion codes we have. (we
> > are a small outfit)
> >
> > Hope you have an answer for me. Gaelle
> >
> > "Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> > > Gaelle,
> > >
> > > When setting up payment terms you can specify the term to be a certain
> day
> > > vs a number of days.  However there isn't a good way say Jan 31
> > > specifically.  I think you specify the day and the Due Date would
> default to
> > > this month or next month depending on the day of entry.  You can, of
> course,
> > > when you enter in the transaction set the "Due Date" to whatever date
> you
> > > want but the user would have to remember to do this.
> > >
> > > Otherwise you would have to have some sort of customization to do this.
> It
> > > seems to me that I've done something like this before, I'd have to look
> if
> > > you were interested.
> > >
> > > my email address is mbstools@microsoft.com
> > >
> > > patrick
> > > mbs dev support
> > >
> > > --
> rights.
> > >

> > > "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> for
> > > our

0
Gaelle (5)
12/7/2006 2:44:21 AM
Gaelle,

Send me an email at mbstools@microsoft.com and we can work something out.
The project wouldn't be so complicated.

> Hello Patrick,
> How much does a customization like that cost?
> Thanks
> Gaelle
>
> "Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > That's because in the payment terms window you can't set a "date" you
only
> > can set a "day".  So you can make your due date on the "12th" for
instance
> > and which month the 12th falls under depends on the date of the invoice
and
> > I think the due date grace period of the customer.
> >
> > What you are looking for sounds exactly like part of a customization
that I
> > did for another customer in a project a year or two ago.
> >
> > patrick
> > mbs dev support
> >

> > --
rights.

> > "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Thanks for that Patrick, but when trying to set up a payment term with
> > > specific date, we click on 'date' in the payment terms set up window,
we
> > can
> > > only type 2 digits.
> > >
> > > We have some promotions where our stores can order now and only pay by
> > > given date. Our user know this because of the promotion codes we have.
(we
> > > are a small outfit)
> > >
> > > Hope you have an answer for me. Gaelle

> > day
> > default to
> > course,
> > you

> > It
> > if

> > rights.

> > for

0
prot1 (1345)
12/9/2006 1:57:46 AM
Matt,

Yup, I found the project.  Send me an email at mbstools@microsoft.com.

patrick
mbs dev support

"Matt Landis" <matt(remove)@landiscomputer.com> wrote in message
> Patrick,
>
> I also have someone asking about this. Could you let me know if you have
it?

> Matt
>
> "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
> > Gaelle,
> >
> > When setting up payment terms you can specify the term to be a certain
day
> > vs a number of days.  However there isn't a good way say Jan 31
> > specifically.  I think you specify the day and the Due Date would
default
> > this month or next month depending on the day of entry.  You can, of
> > course,
> > when you enter in the transaction set the "Due Date" to whatever date
you
> > want but the user would have to remember to do this.
> >
> > Otherwise you would have to have some sort of customization to do this.
> > It
> > seems to me that I've done something like this before, I'd have to look
if
> > you were interested.
> >
> > my email address is mbstools@microsoft.com
> >
> > patrick
> > mbs dev support
> >
> > --
> > rights.
> >

> > "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> We are doing 'dating program' where stores can pay at a certain date
for
> > our
> >> promotions.
> >>
> >> Example: Pay now and pay by Jan 31.
> >>
> >> How can we do that?
> >> Thanks a lot
> >> Gaelle

0
prot1 (1345)
12/9/2006 1:58:38 AM
Hi Patrick,
Do you know of any customization (or 3rd party  product) that would handle
payment terms tiers?  For example:  3% 10, 2% 20, Net 30?

"Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:

> Gaelle,
>
> Send me an email at mbstools@microsoft.com and we can work something out.
> The project wouldn't be so complicated.
>
> patrick
> mbs dev support

> "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello Patrick,
> > How much does a customization like that cost?
> > Thanks
> > Gaelle
> >
> > "Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> > > That's because in the payment terms window you can't set a "date" you
> only
> > > can set a "day".  So you can make your due date on the "12th" for
> instance
> > > and which month the 12th falls under depends on the date of the invoice
> and
> > > I think the due date grace period of the customer.
> > >
> > > What you are looking for sounds exactly like part of a customization
> that I
> > > did for another customer in a project a year or two ago.
> > >
> > > patrick
> > > mbs dev support
> > >

> > > --
> rights.
> > >

> > > "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> we
> > > can

> (we

> certain
> > > day
> > > default to
> > > course,
> date
> > > you

> this.
> > > It
> look
> > > if

> > > rights.

> date
> > > for

0
Elaine (442)
3/7/2007 4:01:41 PM
No nothing specific, I don't really _use_ the software (or sell) and so
don't know of all the ISV solutions.  Only those that I talk to as the
developers create them if they have issues!  But for this project, it would
be a bit tricky however.  I've talked about it once or twice for customers
but I've never actually done it.

The problem is that in Dynamics there is only 1 field for the discount
amount and that's set at entry and doesn't change.  My thought was to make a
tierd discount payment term in a custom form/table.  Then every day (perhaps
when the first per logs in) run a query that sets the discount dollar amount
in the RM20101 records to the new eligible amount given the new breakdown
period.  Then Dynamics would just handle discounts normally because it
doesn't know anything happened.

The 2nd idea is to leave the amounts in the DB as they are.  But then when
you apply the record in the apply window, trick GP into only taking the
newly calculated discount amount.  That might be easier.  But I think a good
SQL query would be just as good run every day or 2x every day or whatever.

So yes I've seen this before but haven't heard of any other solutions (or if
my theory as presented above is good or nonsense).  Anybody else have any
leads for Elaine?  Or see flaws in my plan?

patrick
mbs dev support

"Elaine" <Elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Patrick,
> Do you know of any customization (or 3rd party  product) that would handle
> payment terms tiers?  For example:  3% 10, 2% 20, Net 30?
>
> "Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>> Gaelle,
>>
>> Send me an email at mbstools@microsoft.com and we can work something out.
>> The project wouldn't be so complicated.
>>
>> patrick
>> mbs dev support
>>
>> --
>> rights.
>>

>> "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello Patrick,
>> > How much does a customization like that cost?
>> > Thanks
>> > Gaelle

>> only
>> instance
>> and

>> that I

>> rights.

>> we

>> (we

>> certain
>> date

>> this.
>> look

>> date

0
prot1 (1345)
3/8/2007 2:13:51 AM
I haven't heard of any other 3rd party products that do this either...

For customizing this, my personal preference would be to have the correct
discount calculated at the time needed, not have it constantly recalculate.
That would mean that the discounts available are not set to track in the GL.
Most companies that I have worked with don't use that setup option anyway.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

> No nothing specific, I don't really _use_ the software (or sell) and so
> don't know of all the ISV solutions.  Only those that I talk to as the
> developers create them if they have issues!  But for this project, it
> would be a bit tricky however.  I've talked about it once or twice for
> customers but I've never actually done it.
>
> The problem is that in Dynamics there is only 1 field for the discount
> amount and that's set at entry and doesn't change.  My thought was to make
> a tierd discount payment term in a custom form/table.  Then every day
> (perhaps when the first per logs in) run a query that sets the discount
> dollar amount in the RM20101 records to the new eligible amount given the
> new breakdown period.  Then Dynamics would just handle discounts normally
> because it doesn't know anything happened.
>
> The 2nd idea is to leave the amounts in the DB as they are.  But then when
> you apply the record in the apply window, trick GP into only taking the
> newly calculated discount amount.  That might be easier.  But I think a
> good SQL query would be just as good run every day or 2x every day or
> whatever.
>
> So yes I've seen this before but haven't heard of any other solutions (or
> if my theory as presented above is good or nonsense).  Anybody else have
> any leads for Elaine?  Or see flaws in my plan?
>
> patrick
> mbs dev support

> rights.
>

> "Elaine" <Elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Patrick,
>> Do you know of any customization (or 3rd party  product) that would
>> handle
>> payment terms tiers?  For example:  3% 10, 2% 20, Net 30?
>>
>> "Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:
>>
>>> Gaelle,
>>>
>>> Send me an email at mbstools@microsoft.com and we can work something
>>> out.
>>> The project wouldn't be so complicated.
>>>
>>> patrick
>>> mbs dev support
>>>
>>> --
>>> rights.
>>>

>>> "Gaelle" <Gaelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> only
>>> instance
>>> and

>>> that I

>>> rights.

>>> we

>>> (we

>>> certain
>>> date

>>> this.
>>> look

>>> date

0
victoria (3340)

Dynamic date
Hi, I am looking for an automatic way to show a date in Excel, which is always equal to the business day before the current date. "Now()-1" will work for the last 4 days during the week. However, my problem is on Mondays. I need the date to show Friday and not Sunday. Any ideas? Hi try =WORKDAY(NOW(),-1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Stephen Rammer wrote: > Hi, > > I am looking for an automatic way to show a date in > Excel, which is always equal to the business day before > the current date. "Now()-1" will work for the last 4 days >...

PM payment stuck and applied
We had a glitch and a maunal payment in PAyables was unposted and showing as applied. We corrected the problem by changing the CURTRXAMT and entering a correct payment. Now I am showing a credit on the account for the same amount as the glitched invoices because it is still showing as unapplied and unposted - I have deleted all the temporary tables - ie: PM10000/10400/10801/10300 and it is still showing on my payables as Voucher/ Doc Number type Doc AMount Payment No xxxxx 36372 INV 79.00 *xxxxx PMT (79.00) xxxxx ...

Payment Reminder in Microsoft Money 2007?
I seem to remember that in older versions of Money, when you turned on your computer, a reminder window would appear from Money to tell you if you had transactions due. I saw a article on how to disenable it in older versions, but I could not find anything close in Money 2007. Does anyone know how to enable payment reminder in Money 2007? I'd like that window to come up when I first turn on my computer. Thanks! That feature was fairly well broken in M2004 and got pulled in M2005 and subsequent versions. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see htt...

Mortgage Account Bill Payment Problem
I have suffered from this problem for some time, both before and after upgrading to Money 05. For some unknown reason some time ago, the automatic bill payment attached to my mortgage loan account started showing the incorrect number of remaining payments, varying between 2 and 4, with an incorrect Date of Final Transaction also being shown. This is despite the fact that there are some 201 payments left to make, as (correctly) shown in the details section of the mortgage account itself! After the 2 or 4 bill payments have been made, the bill payment cancels itself, forcing me to manual...

auto date insert
i'm using office spreadsheet which is similar formulas to excel i believe. I want it to automatically insert a date when you open it on a certain day, i.e., if i open my file on a friday, i want it to automatically enter the date and possibly cell data into the corresponding columns. ever friday i have a debit and i would like this to appear on it's own. if i were to open on a Saturday, can it auto enter for the previous day??? thanks bryan bry25_uk wrote: > i'm using office spreadsheet which is similar formulas to excel i believe. Well either you are using Excel or yo...

Autoresponding to mail sent to a specific domain
Is there any way to autorespond to any mail coming into a specific domain infoming the sender of a email address change. ...

E-Mailing a specific page of a report
I have lengthy report that is grouped by Zone ID. I want to e-mail the zone supervisor the pages of this report as an attachment (in a snapshot format) that deal with just their zone. currently we e-mail the whole report and the hunt for their information. The zone supervisor e-mail address is in a table called 'tblZones' I don't want to have to create a report with a corresponding query (if possible) for each zone. I am currently using sendobject to deliver this report. However we are not always notified of supervisor changes and would like to use the e-mail address...

Conditional Formatting if the field contains a specific number
I am working in Access 2003 and have created a database of chefs who volunteer for our annual event. Over the years, several are repeat volunteers. I am attempting to create a report wherein the "year" field will turn yellow if the information contains the year "2010". Can this be done (and by someone of my limited grasp of Access)? Thank you for any help you can give. nbslarson, Have you looked at Conditional Formatting? Look under Format on your menu bar. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, nee...

Date of Latest Note Entry
Hello. We would appreciate any help on how to determine the date of the latest timestamped Note in the Notes tab of a Lead, and display that date as a column in the Leads view. At first we thought that we could use the Modified By column in the Leads view to at least show when the Lead record was modified for any reason. But we realized that the Modified By column does not update when a new Notes entry is made. (This does not necessarily make sense to us.) Now, we would be happy just to determine what the date of the last Notes entry on a Lead is. The title of the Notes say something like...

function for date?
What is the date function for November 25th, 2007 for Excel? TIA. Jorge =today() Or, on any other day: =DATE(2007,11,25) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Jorge Cervantes" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OFGY4p6LIHA.5208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... | What is the date function for November 25th, 2007 for Excel? TIA. | Jorge | | You are correct though, but that is not what I asked for. When I tried both functions, it shows 11/26/07. I need a date function for "November 26, 2007". Jorge "Niek Otten" <nicolaus...

setting a specific worksheet to open when accessing an excel file
Hey all, I'm wondering how I can open up an excel file and somehow make it s that when I open up the file it'll point to a specific worksheet. ie. if I had a huge excel file and was sending an web address t someone to see a specific part of that file, how do I extend th address to include that information.. eg http://somewerver.com/myexcelfile.xls,worksheet5 ?? Thank you for your time, BeeMa -- BeeMa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BeeMan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: h...

How to make a SumIf range not a range ... but a sum of specific cells
=SUMIF(D3,AL3,"=H3+J3+L3+N3+P3+R3+T3+V3+X3+Z3+AB3+AD3") Here is what I am trying to do: If D3 = AL3 then I want it to return the sum of H3+J3+L3+N3+P3+R3+T3+V3+X3+Z3+AB3+AD3 I know it is something simple I am missing ....... Just use If() =if(d3=al3,H3+J3+L3+N3+P3+R3+T3+V3+X3+Z3+AB3+AD3,0) JPD wrote: > =SUMIF(D3,AL3,"=H3+J3+L3+N3+P3+R3+T3+V3+X3+Z3+AB3+AD3") > > Here is what I am trying to do: If D3 = AL3 then I want it to return > the sum of H3+J3+L3+N3+P3+R3+T3+V3+X3+Z3+AB3+AD3 > > I know it is something simple I am missing .........

How can I print email without the date on the header and footer?
Already disabled the text in header and footer of outlook and IE. Thanks You can't, not using outlook's printing capabilities. see if http://www.outlookprinter.com/ does what you need. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to ...

Count based on multiple conditions (between two dates)
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me on this Excel 2000 problem. I want to perform a count of data in a worksheet based on two conditions. Condition one is when cells in column C contain "E". The second condition is where the cells in column H (which all contain dd/mm/yyy data) are within a certain month (i.e in May or between 01/05/2002 and 31/05/2002, whihcever way of looking at it is the easier) The multiple condition array formulas just dont seem to work! Thanks for your help, Joe Joe, SUMPRODUCT does it nicely =SUMPRODUCT((C1:C100="E")*(TEXT(H1:H100,"...

Last Date
Hi Everyone, I have a query in Access 2003 and I want to only show the records from my ThpyEndDtTm field that are the most recent. I think I need to use the DLast function and I have been trying to learn to use the builder tool since I took a class and they were using this. I was able to follow along well in class but couldn't get the notes too, it seemed easy at the time <g> but the teacher knew exactly what needed to be in the parentheses and what didn't. Here is where I am at.....In my query grid, I R click on my field ThpyEndDtTm and select build. I then click on t...

Formula to sum up the dates
I have column A with the date and column B with the name of person assigned for the task. I would like to count how many tasks assigned to any particular person for whole month based on column A dates. A B Jan 10, 2010 John C Jan 12, 2010 Jason B Jan 13, 2010 John C John C was assigned two tasks in Month of Jan. Usally I have about 80 tasks for 11 employees per month. Thank you in advance for your help. Hi Look at this: =3DSUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH($A$2:$A$100)=3D1),--($B$2:$B$100=3D"John ...

Date doesn't show on purchase orders
This problem only occurs on one of my terminals running Windows XP Pro with QS2000. When I edit a purchase order, the date suddenly disappears. When I edit it again, the current date appears. Same thing happens when I receive off a PO. Is this a Windows XP problem or a QuickSell 2000 problem? ...

Sorting Grouped Dates in Pivot Table
Having problems sorting grouped dates in a pivot table report. I have a column filled with dates. I run pivot table and sort the dates in ascending order. Everything's fine. Then I group the dates by 7 days (since there's no automatic weekly grouping.) The resulting pivot table have a weird sorting: 3/29/2004 - 4/4/2004 4/12/2004 - 4/18/2004 4/19/2004 - 4/25/2004 4/26/2004 - 5/2/2004 4/5/2004 - 4/11/2004 5/3/2004 - 5/9/2004 I have made sure that all the other visible fields (page and column) have no sorting order. Why is this happening? gio The date range is a text string, and 4...

Convert a number to a date
I'm working with data that's been downloaded from another source. Part of the data represents a date, but it comes through as 90103 for Sept 1, 2003 or 111103 for November 11, 2003. Is there a way to format the numbers so they would appear as mm/dd/yy? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi, For a value of the kind your're using in A1, the following formula in, say B1, will convert it to a date: =DATE(RIGHT(A1,2),MID(TEXT(A1,"000000"),3,2),LEFT(TEXT(A1,"000000"),2)) Cheers "Boop914" <Boop914.ylkdn@excelforum-nospam.com> wr...

Balancing Account with total deposits and payment in 2004
Using 2003, when balancing chkg acct, the total deposits and payments was shown on left column with 'difference' to balance, for each monthly statement. I just upgraded to 2004 and this is gone! It was so helpful to locate an error..can I get this to show up in 2004? Microsoft decided for some reason that most users didn't like to see it. So it went away with no known way to bring it back. It hasn't returned, IIRC. "aytchkay" <aytchkay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECB214DC-7AE3-4CD1-A7E2-5A8074D77D24@microsoft.com... > Using 2003, ...

change displayed milestone date?
I would like to change the date displayed against milestones from day/month (default setting) to month/year. How is this done? This aspect of the format (dd/mm or mm/dd) is determined by the international settings in your operating system/control panel. Then in MSP you can use Tools,Options,View to select the particular flavour. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "NicolaY" <NicolaY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DB3ABAA-48BE-4CBC-89F7-AEEFF5C75F70@microsoft.com... >I would like to...

How do I find and compare specific values?
I would like to build a formula that allows me to go back 50 records in the database to locate and list how many records since the last time the farthest back of the 3 evaluated cells last occurred. example: ,,,,,,,,,,,,C42 9,,,,6,,,,2 ,,,,,,,,,,,,C48 0,,,,7,,,3 A49 7,,,,4,,,,1 A51 B51 C51 (The evaluated cells) 3,,,,7,,,,2 Therefore, the result would list 9, because from the cell values 3,7,2, #2 was the furtherest back in the last 50 records. It last occurred 9 records ago. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and po...

Date differential between a full date and a date that has a year and month.
Date Differential between full date (month, day, year) and partial date (month and day). Really need you help on this one. I am trying to write a QBE expression that identifies if the an employee's last performance evaluation date (e.g. 07/15/2007 a full date with month, day, and year) is within one year of the employee's anniversary date of hire (e.g. 12/15 just the month and day--no year). If it is, the evaluation date will be tagged as "current." If the evaluation date (e.g. 11/10/2007)is within 60 days of the anniversary month (e.g. 12/15) I will tag the evaluation ...

Date Tag in the Outbox
Hi One of the users here works offline using outlook 2002. When the user sends the mail to the Outbox to be sent at a later time, periodically the mails loose the date tag and stay in the Outbox and subsequently need to be resent by copying the contents into a new mail. Has anyone come across this before and if so, how can it be resolved? Andy ...

Urgent
Hi all, We made a simple field value change on Sales Stage - from values Suspect, Prospect, etc. to values 1. Suspect, 2. Prospect, etc. (just putting a number and period in front of the values). When I went to the server and published the changes the first time, it died with the XSL error other cases have mentioned, which indicated the iis service needed to be started. I had done this already, but when our Sys Admin went in through his view, he said it was still stopped and he started it. During troubleshooting since then, it's been consistent that if I do an iisreset, it stops...