Payables Management #2

It will be nice to have the capability to change the default numbers that are
being appended to the voucher numbers of recurring batches. Right now, if
your voucher number is A000123, the recurring voucher numbers will be
A000123000000000000001 (with 22 characters).

Sometimes these numbers will not fit in the check stub.

This number is something that is appended by the system from the PM00400 and
seems to be hard coded.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=386b4483-971c-4c9d-82c6-33bcd2c4868e&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Leng (11)

Help #2
Version: 2008 Microsoft office and microsoft entourage are not opening! What should I do? On 4/26/09 7:22 PM, "aamnaabbasi@officeformac.com" <aamnaabbasi@officeformac.com> wrote: > Microsoft office and microsoft entourage are not opening! What should I do? Testing in a new User will quickly tell you if the problem is system wide or if it's your User's folder that contains the problem. Go to System Preferences --> Create a New User in Accounts. Switch to the New User by logging out/in or use Fast User Switching. Test Office there. Let us know what happens in...

CToolTipCtrl #2
Hi , Can we have a tooltip to be displayed when we double click a tab? If any one has an answer then plz reply...The code that i have written after the user double clicks a tab control is as follows.But it does not work CToolTipCtrl m_tooltip; m_tooltip.Create(this,WS_POPUP | TTS_NOPREFIX ); m_tooltip.Activate(TRUE); m_tooltip.UpdateTipText(pLabel,this); m_tooltip.SetDelayTime(500); Here pLabel will be the text of the label. Thanks in advance Arun Typically a tooltip would be displayed when you hover over a control. You can, however catch ...

Autofill Until #2
Hi all! I've got this macro in Sheet 1 (attached): Sub abc() Set rng = Range(Range("B4"), _ Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp)) For Each cell In rng If Not IsEmpty(cell) And _ InStr(1, cell.Value, "total", _ vbTextCompare) = 0 Then Range("D3").Copy cell.Offset(0, 2) End If Next End Sub and it basically autofills all cells in column D from D3 downward except for those cells with no corresponding value in the B column an those with "Total". I would just like to modify the macro such that th autofill stops once it reaches the F cell whose corresponding c...

Convert Text to Date #2
Having trouble converting a text to date. My text is in the following formats: 12192004 - 8 characters 1252004 - 7 characters Using Data-Text to Columns only converts the text with 8 characters using MDY and cannot recognize the 7 character text Hi, See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm There are several potential issues you have to consider. For example is 1252004 January 25, or is it December 5? Chips website will help think through different scenarios and point you the right direction >-----Original Message----- >Having trouble converting a text to date. My ...

Exchange 2003 INF files... #2
Im looking for INF files (I am told) that would "harden" my Exchange 2k3 systems..whether it be for OWA FE or BE servers. Where can I find these ? SRP I found it - sorry for the run-around. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=6A80711F-E5C9-4AEF-9A44-504DB09B9065&displaylang=en SRP "Steve Paul" <srpaul01@charter.net> wrote in message news:Jq%bh.35$DQ1.30@newsfe04.lga... > Im looking for INF files (I am told) that would "harden" my Exchange 2k3 > systems..whether it be for OWA FE or BE servers. > > Where can I find...

Exchange System Manager #6
Is it possible to download or buy just the Exchange System Manager for Exchange Server 2003? I don't have the Exchange 2003 disks and I just want to be able to manage some servers from a laptop. Thanks. Rob Nope, you will need the Exchange CD to install ESM. You might also look at Terminal Services or RDP to your Exchange Server which is very convenient and what I prefer to use. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Rob" <rob@nospam.com> wrote in message news:PYudnVF3EuNbkX3fRVn-2Q@speakeasy.net... > Is it possible...

NG for Small Business Manager?
What NG can I post to for Small Business Manager? I can not find one on the list of groups I have. Ryan There is no newsgroup for small business manager. In fact as far as i am aware CRM is the first newsgroup for Great Plains or rather now MBS products "Ryan Finnesey" <ryan.finnesey@dsgius.com> wrote in message news:%23OMWahNaDHA.1580@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > What NG can I post to for Small Business Manager? I can not find one on the > list of groups I have. > > > Ryan > > ...

Integration Manager and E-Connect
Hi Everybody - Currently we are using integration manager for our uploads - we were told that e-connect is much better. Is this true? Also if we decide to use e-connect, is it easy to migrate from Integration Manager to e-connect? Hi Michael, Integration Manager has it's strength on being highly (user) configurable. There are eConnect adapters that has been introduced to IM to expand it's coverage (Fixed Assets, Project Accounting and Analytical Accounting). While eConnect runtime engine itself has a lot to offer on the development side, i.e. creating integration interfaces wh...

Exporting a Purchase Order to Excel from SO Manager
When I try to export a PO from SO Manager in Excel format, it produces a blank worksheet. Does anyone know why this should be? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA32DB.3593B660 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gerry, Seems to work fine with 2.0.126. What version are you on? Are you selecting a valid .xsl template? --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Occasions in a sickness record #2
Hi, I have a sickness record with each month on a different page, there is no information from day to day unless someone is sick then I enter an 'S' for the amount of days they are of i.e. s,s,s,s,o,o,o,s,s,s,s I can total the number of sick days but want to calculate the number of occasions the user has had off. in this case 2 occasions, made up of 4 days sick 3 days in and another 4 days off sick. The formula would have to cover a running total so that I can account for the total in the year, i.e. looking at other pages of past months. Hope you can help Many thanks in advanced...

w-2 Records
For whatever reason some of my employee W-2 wages and tips do not add up. What happen? ...

Outlook Won't Run #2
After using system recovery in XP, Outlook will not run. I get the message, "Failed to register a VBScript DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register. The form cache file "C:\Documents\etc.,etc.\FORMS\FRMCACHE.DAT is not valid. Contact your administrator." I ran Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll and I got a message saying it was successful. Outlook still won't run. Please help. Hi Dave, please rename your FRMCACHE.DAT in FRMCACHE.OLD It will be renew after a restart -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworte...

XP Service Pack 2
Hi, My laptop has XP with service pack 2 but the Indic language support (Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages) is not enabled. If I check the box, the XP disk is required but I don't have a functional disk drive in my laptop. Is there a way to copy the files from the service pack two? I downloaded the service pack 2 from Microsoft website but it seems it can't be extracted. I searched fro a source that allows download of this particular set of files but don't find any. What I need is support for Indian languages. Can somebody help? Thanks in advanc...

comparing two columns? #2
I have two columns of phone numbers, one is column C and one is column D. I would like to take the numbers in column D and match them to the numbers in column C, removing the numbers that dont match. Can anyone help? Hi Steve Chip Pearson has a great page on working with duplicates ... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm have a look down the bottom of the page for comparing lists -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "steve g via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:7fe142636f88...

Stock Price Update #2
Hello: i seem to be haivng trouble with updating the proce of one stock, GE. I have looked and everything for the stock detail is accurate, however when i update all the prices the only stock that has never updated its price since i added it is GE. any ideas? Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: >i seem to be haivng trouble with updating the proce of >one stock, GE. I have looked and everything for the stock >detail is accurate, however when i update all the prices >the only stock that has never updated its price since i >added it is GE. any ideas? You c...

Not allowing duplicates to be entered in a column #2
I am trying to ensure that users entering data into an Excel workshee only enter unique values in a particular column (values provide earlier in the column cannot be duplicated). Does anyone know a effective way to approach this requirement -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: http://cpearson.com/excel/nodupentry.htm In article <blstamps.156odv@excelforum-nospam.com>, blstamps <<blstamps.156odv@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > I am trying to ensure that users entering data into an Excel worksheet > only enter unique values in a particu...

Awful Ecommerce Experience/Customer Service #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I'll attempt to be as cordial as possible. In all my years on the internet I've never had a worse customer experience online than I have at this website. For the past 24 hours I've been trying to purchase Office:Mac2008 to no avail. I've tried with my credit card, my girlfriends credit card, my companies corporate card. Nothing. Further more, when placing a purchase online, most ecommerce sites will at least tell you whether or not hte transaction went through. But Mactopia/Digital River....they don...

Gantt Chart #2
I Tried to create a gantt chart for leave schedule each person allowed to have two leave period in the year , how Can I display a chart showing the person name on the vertical axis and date in the horizontal axis. Note: I do not want to deplicate person names A1:Name B1:StartLeave1 C1:EndLeave1 D1:StartLeave2 E1:EndLeave2 A2:John B2:2/3/04 C2:5/4/04 D2:2/6/04 E2:2/7/04 (d/m/y format) Thanks and Happy New year You need to plot differences in date in a gantt chart, which is a floating bar chart. For your data, insert some columns for the chart-ready data. Here are the column assignmen...

1) Tabs not Transparent -- 2) Tabs Flicker ??
I just started using Tabs We use Access 2003. 1 - Tabs were not "transparent" on my form. I searched the newsgroup & discovered we had to set all XP desktops to "Windows Classic" Theme to fix this. Is there any way to return to XP Theme, or any other Theme, and have "transparent" Tabs? 2 - To kill the "flicker" issue for unbound Labels we had to convert them all to "Text Box's" and put the Label Text in the "Control Source" field and delete the Text Box Label... and set Properties for the Text Box to make it look like a Lab...

2 User Database Question, does the opening order matter?
I have 2 PCs A and B and an application written in Access 2000Computer A has an MDE front end called Program.mde linked to the datacalled data.mdb. Both are in the same folder on the C driveComputer B has a mapped Drive to Computer A and Computer B has anexact copy of the MDE front end , again called Program.mde stored onits C Drive and linked to the data.mdb on Computer A using the mappeddriveIf i open up the MDE on computer A first , i cant open up the MDE oncomputer B, i just get the egg timer. This stays like this until ishutdown the MDE on computer A, then it will open upIs there a reason...

Missing Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library
This happens when anyone opens my file created in Excel 2000 in Excel XP instead. The file creates a word doc from excel. How can I modify my code below to make it able to differentiate between Microsoft Word 9.0 Object Library and the 10.0 Object Library Dim wrd As Word.Application BTW, it also sets Dim wrd As Objec Set wrd = CreateObject("Word.Application" The problem is not having this Missing 10.0 error back in 9.0 when the file is open in Excel 2000 again ----- Li wrote: ---- This happens when anyone opens my file created in Excel 2000 in Excel XP i...

warehouse management for GP
Hello there, we are looking for new warehouse management software to integrate with GP. We currently use maximum data to receive new product and fulfill sales orders but are very unhappy with the speed and accuracy. I am soliciting feedback on suitable solutions to support 15+ barcode scanning "guns" in a 20,000 square foot warehouse. Any ideas are greatly appreciated, Jason Call me....I need a little more information about your operation. Warehouse management is what I do. 321-277-1341 -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software ...

Space problem with .NET 2.0
I am loading an XML file and applying the XSLT using .net 2003 (C#). XSLT will add Space character in the xml. I am using the entity value for space character &#32. it works fine in .net 1.1 whereas in .net 2.0 the space character is not showing up in the xml at all. Any idea why this works in ..NET 1.1 and not the .NET 2.0 parser? However, if I use the entity (&#160) then it works well for both .net 1.1 and .net 2.0. Is this a known issue? Any suggestions on why the space is not showing up with .NET 2.0 would be appreciated. Gaurav wrote: > I am loading an XML file and ap...

Outlook Operation Failed #2
I'm running Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2007. When I press the Send/Receive button, I get error 0x80190193 - The operation failed. As far as I can tell, the user's accounts are synchronized. This error only occurs when I press the Send/Receive button; it does not occur during Outlook's scheduled send/receive. I've tried disabling Outlook Anywhere and have deleted and recreated the user's profile. Anyone have any insight on this specific error? I can't seem to find anything on the net for this error code. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_N...

Customising the printed invoices in MS CRM 1.2
We are implementing MS CRM 1.2 for a small company who really want use the invoice facility within MS CRM - they are really taken with the process of creating a quote, and then rolling this over to become an order and then an invoice. However, when we print the invoice (using the print button) it does not contain any information about the products that were purchased. I believe that having this information is a legal requirement in Australia - it is certainly a common sense requirement. What do we need to do to add this information into the invoice? We would also like to do som...