Pay Vendor Reports

We've created a new company in GP/SBM. In the old company at the end of the
Pay Vendor rountines we automatically 5 reports out.  With the new company we
only get 2.

How can i either select or add reports to the end of that routine or any
other for that matter?
0
Mike1154 (1216)

In Great Plains  go to Tools - Setup - Posting.
Choose the series you want (Purchasing) then the Origin (computer checks)
At the bottom you will see a list of reports that print.  Check the boxes
for all of the reports you want.

"Mike" wrote:

> We've created a new company in GP/SBM. In the old company at the end of the
> Pay Vendor rountines we automatically 5 reports out.  With the new company we
> only get 2.
>
> How can i either select or add reports to the end of that routine or any
> other for that matter?
0
wendileigh (52)

Annual budget report missing budgeted amounts for categories with scheduled bills
Some time ago Ian Lee had posted a message titled "Marking bills paid". He had very insightfully found that using skip in the scheduled bills and deposits function makes money skip the budgeted amount for the month also! This bad bug causes budget reports for the month to show no money as being budgeted for the categories contained within that bill. Here is Ian's original post: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.money/browse_thread/thread/94da5e0c63b99eb/e506e3b8e2d1820a?lnk=gst&q=budget+bills+2006+skip#e506e3b8e2d1820a The workaround solution as described by Ia...

Sort Report by Month
Can someone tell me how to get the months to display in month order on the report. Sorting them only displays them in Ascending or Descending order, instead of Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.. marcopolo wrote: >Can someone tell me how to get the months to display in month order on the >report. Sorting them only displays them in Ascending or Descending order, >instead of Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.. Do you have a date field in the report's record source table/query? If so, then use the Sorting and Grouping window (View menu) when the report is open in design view. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access]...

FRx Multi-Column Reports
Here's the scenario: 75 units are in a tree. We need to print multiple units as individual columns. 13 units plus the description will fit comfortably on a landscape page. Units are frequently added. There is a need to print units in a geographic region together. Right now, we have several column layouts and several catalog ids to print the reports. The biggest problem, as you can imagine, is when you need to add a unit which results in modifying each column layout so that a new unit is added to one and then a unit that was printing has to be printed in another layout. It...

Stock options report in MS Money 2005
Where would one expect to see the result of expired calls which you have sold? I would expect to see them in the capitol gains report...is that not correct? (But they don't show up there.) ...

email reports
I am using the following code which saves the tables with the current date in excel format on the hard disk. I want to change the code that it just emails the tables with the current date. one email sends all the following tables in excel format. Private Sub Export_Data_Click() Dim CurrentDay As String Dim CurrentMonth As String Dim CurrentYear As String CurrentDay = Day(Now) CurrentMonth = Month(Now) CurrentYear = Year(Now) DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputTable, "Purchases", "ExcelWorkbook(*.xlsx)", "C:\Reports 2010\Purchase 2010 (" + CurrentDay...

Customized Z Report
I want to know is there a simple way to display the Store Name on my Z Reports??? If so, what do I need to update in the receipt format to accomplish this? Thanks Dear Anthony currently this is not possible I have done the investigation, however there is crystal report available in where you can get the same results. you can use it from SO Manager. "Anthony Laidler" wrote: > I want to know is there a simple way to display the Store Name on my Z > Reports??? If so, what do I need to update in the receipt format to > accomplish this? > > Thanks Of course it&#...

2007 Reports
When I open a report in 2007 I would it to open maximized. Currently, it opens in the corner with the banner and navigation pane present. How do I get a full screen on open and still allow me to show my toolbars. thank you. Arturo, You didn't mention how you were opening the report, so I assumed it is a button. You can use this command... DoCmd.Maximize ....with the button that you are using to open the report. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regin...

option to print report to file
Hello, I'm new to GP. We're using GP 7.5 with Wennsoft Service management. Running XP pro on all PC's. How do I get my GP report to spool to disk ? Some reports will let me do that, but others do not have the option. Any ideas ? Steve Can you still create "print to file" devices in the printer list? I used to do that years back. You can then print text reports to that device. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com ...

Project Acctg -= Employee Vendors
If a customer is using Project Accounting - for their employee vendors - should the status be greyed out? If so - why? If not - why might the vendor status be greyed out for their employee vendors. The status comes from the employee card and cannot be changed at the vendor level. An active employee is an active vendor (assuming you choose those options on the Employee Project screen), and an inactive employee is an inactive vendor. Andrea Smiley wrote: Project Acctg -= Employee Vendors 22-Dec-09 If a customer is using Project Accounting - for their employee vendors - s...

passing parameters to report manager
I have an MS Access application that is used. There are now reports that will be replacing the Access generated export reports. I have a button on the Access form to take me to the report in Report Manager by following a hyperlink. When I get ot the report the parameter fields in the report await a value. Anyway, what I am wondering, is it possible to pass field values from Access 2007 to a report in Report Manager? If so, how? Any examples/samples/site links would be helpful. Thanks. John Yes. This is very easy to do. In Books online look up URL Access. It specifies ex...

Filtering Sales Pipeline reports by sales stage
Hi, Has anyone experienced problems filtering the sales pipleine by sales stage. This worked when I was testing the sales stages and now I've rolled out to all the opportunities it will not filter on sales stage. Here is the error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DSPipelineBySalesStage'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated. Many Thanks James ...

Money Reports
I have Money 2004. I have set up two accounts, one account is a housing loan with redraw and the other is an equity access loan. The two accounts are housing loan accounts so they are in the red. I have entered all the data from 01/01/04 - YTD and when i click on the reports area and the date range no data shows. Can anyone explain what I have done wrong? regards Tim Have you tried resetting the report? Go to customize and click Reset. Which report are you trying to view? "Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024401c48e0a$2d3742f0$a401280a@p...

error deploying GP SQL Reporting Services reports
Hi, I'm trying to deploy the predefined SQL Server Reporting Services GP Reports, but after I entered the Target Server URL, I get the following error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: site at System.Web.ConfigurationHost.InitForConfiguration(String& locationSubPath, String& configPath, String? locationCOnfigPath, IInternalConfigRoot configRoot, Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams) at System.Configuration.Configuration..ctor(String locationSubPath, Type typeConfigHost, Object[] hostInitConfigurationPara...

Report design in Access
How do I hide/ supress items with negative counts in a report? Anyone?? Thanks for your help. What are 'negative counts'? I have never seen a count return a negative. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Bingo" wrote: > How do I hide/ supress items with negative counts in a report? > > Anyone?? > > Thanks for your help. ...

IIf in a report based on select query -- problem w/parameters
I have a report based on a select query. I've added a column in the report to add information into the report based on whether or not two values within the query are equal. The following code is in the unbound text box of my report (created using expression builder). =IIf(MG8!Cust_First_Order_Date_Time=MG8!OrdFlow_Actual_End,"1","0") When trying to run the report I get the "Enter Parameter Value" window requesting a parameter of MG8. Entering any or no parameter returns my report with "1" in all rows (which is not correct based o...

Project Accounting Work In Progress As At Report
A report that shows, by Project, the details of what was in Work In Progress as at a specified month end is required to support the balance of the WIP account in G/L. This would be similar in content / layout to the Projects In Progress-Cost Category report - but the information should be as at the transaction posting date and not the transaction document date (as it currently seems to be). At present it appears to be impossible to reconcile the WIP account in the G/L to any standard Project Accounting report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

CRM 3.0 Reporting Questions
I am preparing for an upgrade to 3.0, and I am working on a test server right now. I can run the canned reports without a problem, but we have come custom reports that will need to be re-created for SQL Reporting. I am not familiar with this, so I was hoping to get some insight on required components. Do I need to install additional software on the CRM/SQL box or is the extra stuff needed on a client pc? Hi: SRS will install with v3.0, and I have a hands-on-lab on my blog that goes through creating new reports in SRS and Visual Studio. http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann. -- John [MSFT...

Reports picking up deselected account transaction
I'm running my Tax-related transactions report for last year. I've customized the report to exclude certain checking accounts which pertain to another member of the household. Unfortunately Money keeps reporting certain transaction from those accounts. Specifically it's picking up transactions for those excluded accounts in the Taxes: Federal Income Taxes category. I've tried everything including deleting one of the transactions in the account, making sure it no longer shows in the report and then going back and re-adding the transaction. That doesn't make ...

create report from Purchasing Invoice Inquiry Zoom window
I'm using GP8.0 and SQLSERVER2K and I'm trying to create a report from Purchasing Invoice Inquiry Zoom window but I'm having trouble understanding the table relationships. Basically I need to see what checks have been paid against invoices. The only report available doesn't give this detail information. Can some please guide me in the right direction to solve this issue? Thanks. Table PM30300 is where you probably want to start....it has the apply information for all fully applied payables checks in the system. If you need info for partially applied checks, that would ...

Linked Report & Parameters
Hi, Does anyone know how to enable a linked report to recieve parameters? I want to be able to intergrate with the contacts entity and our existing reporting system using an ASPX page to handle the mapping of IDs. Regards, James ...

Historical Aged Trail Balance report runs slow
I'm the DBA at my company, and I've been asked to research why a Historical Aged Trail Balance report takes over 1.5 hours to run, printing to the screen. I'm not familiar with Great Plains at all, and I was not involved in the installation of our current version, but I think we use 7.5. This report runs pretty fast when restrictions are used to filter down to one or two customers for a short time frame, but our controller likes to run the report from First to 11/30/2005, and I believe we have at least three full years of customer/invoice data in this db. Is it reasonable...

How can I transfer data from a form to a report?
Hi, I have a form where a search can be done, but I want to be able to get this in a report to be able to print this. Any idea how i can do this? On Oct 16, 6:45 am, mieke <mieke.lam...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a form where a search can be done, but I want to be able to get > this in a report to be able to print this. > > Any idea how i can do this? Use an Easy button. Seriously, what could this possibly mean? Do you want to print the fields of a record selected by some search function on a form? Or does it return a recordset? See VBA Help for the O...

MSN Bill Pay or just use my bank's?
My bank offers online bill payment through their website. However, doing it through the website requires that I first enter it online and then waste time duplicating the same information in my Microsoft Money file. I'm wondering... Is it worth the $2.95 per month to get MSN Bill Pay? Is it more fully integrated with the program? I hate having to go out to the bank's site to fuss with this stuff only to then redundantly key it all in again. -Jeff "Jeff P" <jeffpNO@SPAMruralramp.net> wrote in message news:11dbp50gh18fm66@corp.supernews.com... > My bank off...

Reporting on incoming messages or a particular mailbox
After furious head scratching, J Clause asked: I am trying to gain metrics by totaling the amount of messages that come into a particular mailbox. I would like to find out when that message arrived and dropped into another account, when and who put it into that account. Is there any way to capture this type of data? Any informaion you can provide would be appreciated! We would like to capture this type of data to start rating our techs for performance and accuracy. Thanks! ...

Fail to access report from a client machine
Hello, I made a custom report . I succeed to deploy it and to add it to the CRM Reports , when I access to it from the CRM server machine, It works. However when I try to execute it in another client machine it fails displaying this message : Impossible to find "/cepex_mscrm/commerce" item. I should mention that I cheked this report in the report manager of SSRS an it was well among all the CRM Reports under the "/cepex_mscrm/" folder Some help Thanks in advance ...