Pay code update with Integration Manager

I am trying to do a Pay Code update for all employees using Integration
Manager using the General Payroll Update.  I am able to get the standard Pay
Codes to update, but cannot seem to get the "Based On" Pay Codes to update.
When I log into GP and view the Employee Maintenance and Go To Pay Codes, I
see the standard update.  However the Based On Pay Codes remain the old rates
unless I select select the Pay Code and simply click Ok.  Then the update
automatically is brought in.  How can I get these updates to take without
having to visit each of the Based On Pay Codes and selecting and clicking Ok?

thank you for your help.
0
Adger (10)

How do I view and edit the source code for a Chart in Excel 2003?
Is there a way to access the code (VBA?) for a Chart created in Excel 2003? I have generated a complicated Chart or graph which I want to then "Copy" and modify to make several more which access different spreadsheets. It is cumbersome to click in the Toggle box for the data ranges for X and Y. Instead, I was hoping there might be a way to use Search and Replace to change the text describing the data ranges. EBB Excel does not create VBA when creating a chart unless you have specifically recorded the steps of creating it (Tools>Macros>Record New Macro...). Even when y...

After update 10-31-07
I'm using an After Update event on a form to update one field with the current date when a checkbox is checked, but the date doesn't display until I scroll down the form. Is there some way to get the date to display right after the box is checked (or at least once the next record is selected)? Thanks, Tom -- Thanks, Tom Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200710/1 Sounds like you have a control that has a Name that is different from the name of the date field. In the AfterUpdate code, use the name of the control,...

When is Microsoft coming out with updated version of Publisher?
I've been using Pubisher since 1997 and it's great...but now it's almost FOUR years old with no no version! More graphics, more WordArt options, that would be nice. When are we going to see a Publisher 2006-7?????? There is a new version of Office being beta tested now with an approximate release date of Spring 2007. (No clue about the amount of clipart or WordArt. Sorry) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Nancy O'Brien" <Nancy O'Brien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005128ED-EF3D-4ADA-B02D-B5EB6790BFC0@microsoft.com.....

passeord Protect for excel formula and VBA code
Hi, i have excel sheet its contain lot of formula and VBA(macro) code, its for used for user purpose, i need how to protect the formula and VBA at the time of user using. kindly let me know , kindly help me out i need user password : for user can upload the data in non restriction cell, admin password : can change any thing(change power) pls help me, Please ask on the Excel board. "deen" wrote: > Hi, > > i have excel sheet its contain lot of formula and VBA(macro) code, > > its for used for user purpose, > > i need how to protect the formula and ...

Integrity Problems in PivotTables
Hi All, I have used this workbook for some time and it appears the same as many others I use, but lately after opening it a couple of times I receive an error message that - 1, "Cannot read file", followed by 2, all my pivotTables lose functionality "Due to Integrity Problems" and I have to reset all the ranges again. I am using 2003 version and the range in question for the first table is in another workbook on the server. TIA Roger. Hi Roger, (reply in excel.misc) I don't have Excel 2003, but you might double check the several pa...

Zip a file from code
I have several xls files that I export from Access (2000). Can anyone provide me the code (or a web site) that I can use to zip these files into one file to be emailed? Use the shell command and winzip command line calls ( link provided ). http://www.memecode.com/docs/winzip.html "brian b" wrote: > I have several xls files that I export from Access (2000). Can anyone > provide me the code (or a web site) that I can use to zip these files into > one file to be emailed? > > This web site was shared with me on this NG. I found the code works very well. Go...

2 updates won't install
Server 2003 SP2 updates KB973354 and 958469 both get error 0x800F0102. What can I look for ? Dave Mc wrote: > Server 2003 SP2 updates KB973354 and 958469 both get error > 0x800F0102. What can I look for ? Gone through this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906602 -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ...

Permissions after 12.1.2 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Question. Not sure, but I after running the 12.1.2 office 2008 updater, I noticed this when repairing permissions using disk utility Permissions differ on "Library", should be drwxrwxr-t , they are drwxrwxr-x . Now, I also noticed other disk utility repair permissions that take place after the weekly overnight sripts run. I am just trying to figure out if running the office 2008 updater 12.1.2 could generate the permissions fix reported above. I installed this on 2 exactly the same computers, and didn't g...

HowTo disable cell reference update
I want to disable cell reference updates when I am inserting a row. My chart has series data in A2..A7. After row insert with MoveDown at row 2 the references are updated to A3..A8 How do I preserve the original cell refernce? ...

How to determine whether update rollup is installed
Hi, I've just installed the update rollup on test machines both for client and server. However there's no obvious change - even the build version numbers shown on the web interface remain the same. Is this to be expected? How can I tell that the update is installed successfully? Thanks! Tom Not sure why they didn't update the version number. On the server, go to add/remove programs and check the 'show updates' checkbox at the top. then, under the Microsoft CRM Server, you should see 'Update Rollup 1...' Dave Ireland "Tom" <thisisme_ithink@yahoo...

Updating links
Hi, In one of our office spreadsheets, everytime it is opened it asks do you want to update cells from another spreadsheet. I believe when this spreadsheet was set up, a work sheet was copied from another spreadsheet. I thought that all the references to that other spreadsheet had been removed. Is there anyway to identify (other than manually checking each cell) which cell has a formula linked to the old spreadsheet. Thanks in advance, George Download and install Bill Manville's FindLink add-in, which you can find at: http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/ In article <bYd1d.27315$Z14.90...

Update cell based on date range
Hey guys! I was wondering if I could get some help here. I would lik to update a cell based on a date range. For example, I would like t update the value of a cell to the value of another cell if the curren date is between July 1st and July 10th. However, if the date i outside the date range, I want the value for that cell to not b updated, and be the previous value. Can anyone give me an example a to how I would do this? Thanks!! -- deversol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- deversole's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=geti...

Update a radio button by combobox selection
Hi, In a VS2008 VB project, I have a combobox that gets its value from a table with three columns. I want to display one column in the combobox, write the value of the second column back to a different table, and I want to change the value of a radio button (on the same form as the combobox) based on the value of the third column of the selected record. I'm setting the ComboBox.Text value to be the first column, the ComboBox.SelectedValue to be the second column, but how would I change the radio buttons in the most efficient way? Thanks in advance, Steve Wrong g...

administrator denied access to system manager
done a nice silly thing, accidentally changed the permissions on the administrator account to deny full access in the exchange organisation. i used the reg hack to access the security tab. i know that's why it's hidden to prevent things like this, so please dont remind me ;) thing is, although i can do most things from another admin account, i cant get access to that security tab, even with the reg hack for that user. so i cant undo the damage. is there any way or removing those permissions using another tool? i cant add the other amin account to the delegation wizard, it says...

Email Integration
Hello, I am a CRM 4.0 user and using router for both incoming and outgoing. The incoming uses forward mailbox and outgoing uses SMTP. No user is using outlook client for CRM. I need help in better understanding the following scenario: The e-mail gets initiated from CRM. It reaches the CRM external contact (even though in CRM e-mail the status is pending). Why is this happening? The CRM external contact replies to this e-mail and it reaches back to CRM user. This CRM user now uses outlook (with no crm client) to reply to this e-mail, no update happens in contact's CRM history. My ...

Log ON Report Manager
Install Report Manger in the Server CRM Satisfactorily, but I have problems when I do log on to Crystal APS, I am using an account of domain administrator and it does not allow me to accesar to the APS. APS User Name: CCSGR3000\crmadmin APS password: ********* APS Server:servcrm I need Help, Thanks. The problem is with the login. Use the following: APS User Name: administrator Password: (should be blank) APS server: localhost (if it's local) I did run into a problem that Report Manager couldn't be accessed from anywhere on the network. It was an IIS configuration problem. &q...

Task Manager window only CPU
Vista Ultimate SP2 When I launch Windows Task Manager, only a CPU meter opens. When I right click icon in task bar, I only get Close & Always on top options. How do I restore task manager? Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net Double click on the white frame of the task manager window. That should do it. -- whs THX - it worked Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net "whs" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:89eee91dbeee8173c55e0008be25b622@nntp-gateway....

Can't install windows updates on SBS 2003
I have a SBS 2003 server that has not been updated in a couple years. It has SP2 installed but when I run Microsoft Update it needs to download and install 96 updates. When I try to get them installed it comes back with an error saying not enough disk space. I have tried to just install 1 update at a time and get the same error. The C:\ drive has over 14GB of free space and the other drives have plenty of space as well. I restarted the server and also ran Disk Cleanup, as the error message reccomends, but am still having the same problem. Anyone run across this problem befo...

Cannot Update Prices Online
I can no longer updated prices online. I use 2003 stnd. When on Portfolio page, if i click on Update Prices on the left, the only option I now have is Update Prices Manually. There is no longer any option for Update Prices Online. Also, on the home page if I do click the Update Online Quotes link, all it does is refresh my related investment charts on the home page. This has worked with no problem as long as I can remember. I cannot think of any changes or updates I have made to the software or options... Standard Edition? In use for a year now? Read the License Agreement (Hel...

Update one table from another

Don't want to pay for overshipment!
GP version 8 lets me receive more than the quantity that is on the PO (ordered 1000 units; received 1,100 units) - I am OK with that since we need to receive what comes in the door. But I don't want to have someone match an invoice to that receipt and pay it - it should be questioned to see if we really want to accept the overshipment. Any ideas on how this can be done in GP? Thanks GVM, There isn't anything out of the box in dynamics that will do this, you'd need a customization. I'd have to double check but this sounds like a customization that we might have done ...

Outlook and Windows Integrated Authentication
Hello All, Does anyone know if Outlook (not OWA) can use Windows Integrated Authentication (like IE) to automatically log onto Intranet Web sites to retrieve graphics in HTML messages? Right now we get a logon dialog and have to manually log in. Thanks. if you paste the url into a browser, does it work as desired? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outloo...

Update MSN Services with Money 2007
How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 Deluxe version ??? Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy In microsoft.public.money, Paolo B. wrote: >How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 >Deluxe version ??? Transactions that you enter yourself into Microsoft Money 2007 would not be forwarded out to MSN Money. This keeps that info on your own computer. For institutions with their own OFX servers, you would have to set up those accounts to download into MSN Money also. Accounts where the data comes in via "third party" ...