Page not found error when opening business portal

Hi

We're trying to install Invoice Approvals and Accruals 8.0, sharepoint
services sp2 and Business Portal 2.5 Feature Pack to work with Great Plains
8.0

We can install Sharepoint services and Invoice Approvals and Accruals ok and
they work fine

However, when we install Business Portal and browse to
http://servername/sites/businessportal/

We receive a "page not found" error screen

We've tried several things but nothing seems to work

Sharepoint services is installed in server farm mode and has been configured
correctly (as far as I can tell)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am kinda stumped

Thanks

Hyperlink has changed on file re-opening
[Excel 2002, Win XP Pro] Hi All, i have cells in a sheet whose cell contents are hyperlinked to wor documents. the hyperlink is generated using VBA. part of the fil name includes the '[' and ']' characters (square brackets) when the macro is run, everything works fine (click in one of the cell and the appropriate word file opens) BUT when the workbook is closed an re-opened, the '[' & ']' is changed to '%5b' and '%5d' respectivel (which i guess is some srt of charatcer code for those symbols) if the hyperlink macro is re-run, it 're...

Opening Access without Menus displayed
Access 97 I have created a simple data lookup form for a customer to look up his own jobs in a shared database - there is only the one form in the mdb(e) that auto-opens on application startup. I have unchecked all the Startup functions etc. The program auto-opens the form okay but there is the default menu bar displayed across the top of the application window. The tool bars do not show. Is there a way to open the program and not show ANY menus as well? My form close event also quits the application. I intend to provide this as an mde. Any ideas gratefully appreciated Piri Piri wrote: &...

Making OWA 2003 the default page.
Hi How do I make OWA 2003 the default page in IIS? If i do a redirect it changes all the child nodes and creates an infinate loop. If I try to make the default page the same as the exchange folder it doesn't function properly. Open the properties for the default website, go to the Home Directory tab and select A redirection to a URL in the Redirect To field type /Exchange and check the "A directory below URL entered" checkbox -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Colin" <colinbissell@hotmail.com> wrote in message...

How do I open doc's from Publisher 2000 when I am using Pub 2003?
I recently purchased Publisher 2003 and can't seem to edit any document from a previous version. Are you running Norton AV? Try disabling NAV Script Blocking ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Start NAV Click Options. If a menu appears when you click Options, then click NortonAntiVirus. The Norton AntiVirus Options dialog box appears. Click Script Blocking. Uncheck Enable Script Blocking (recommended). Click OK. Restart the computer if prompted to do so. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "GAR" <GAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01222D01-7A00-4...

Page break in publisher to change from portraite to landscape
I am trying to change one page from portrate to landscape without effecting the rest of the pages, but each time i try it effects all the pages. I know in word you can select page break. Is there something similar in publisher as i am unable to find this? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/publisher/200707/1 Pub 2000 here and for me to do what you want I must leave the page in question as portrait and turn the text and images 90�. -- Don Vancouver, USA "chedd via OfficeKB.com" <u18187@uwe> wrote in message news:75f1cac2d1fca@...

CRM Mobile Registration Error
Hello All, I work for a Microsoft partner in the Atlanta area, and I've been tasked with testing CRM before we put it into production. I've hit a brick wall with CRM Mobile 3.0, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help, or point me in the right direction for this issue. The situation now: We use Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1 in our production environment, so I'm also using it in my test environment. The test environment consists of the server and two laptops, and is connected to the internet, although its external URL uses a redirection service: fakename.no-ip.o...

Cannot open earlier version of access database
I'm trying to open Northwind database with MS Access 2003. The problem is that a dialog box appears prompting me to go to Database > Tools > Convert Database, however, the dialog box re-appears over a couple of times and disallows the user from doing anything within MS Access. If you are getting the Convert dialog you will need to convert the database to the version that you are working in and save it and then open it next time instead of the original file. During the convert process it will not change the original file. It will make a NEW copy for you to use. I wonder w...

Mail as web page
I want to send an advertising mail shot that looks like a web page. What is the best way to achieve this? ---------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission of the originator. Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/ ...

Free ASP.NET MVC paging component
I wrote a free asp.net mvc paging component (should it be called "control"?) called MvcPager, it supports 3 paging mode:standard url paging,default Ajax paging and jQuery Ajax paging. The paging implementation was inspired by Scottgu's PagedList<T> idea. You can view online demo and download it from http://en.webdiyer.com in case you're interested for this component! Hope you can find it's helpful! ...

Office 2000 Small Business
When we load Office 2000 Small Business and than open Publisher we get the following error. The instruction at "Ox77fcbcbe" referenced memory at "Oxfffffff8". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. What can we do to fix this error. It is usually do to a faulty printer/graphics driver. Does Publisher open okay in safe mode? Disable your printer before opening Publisher, if it opens go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for newer drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mv...

My OL 2000 will not open-get error message
I have MS Office Premium-all of the other programs work. When I try to open OL2000 I get the the error msg. MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. I removed MS Office Premium and re-installed it-same problem. I also clicked repair from Control Panel-same problem. -- Roma Does it work correctly when trying to start Outlook in Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe For additional troubleshooting steps see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www...

How do I make a single pdf page out of 4 publisher pages?
I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email. The people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages. So far all I have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an attachement. They have to open each attachment to see the next page. Any help appreciated!! As you save to pdf look for a statement that says, "Append to existing file". This way all four pages will be in one file. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0855587A-6DA5-410...

Money 2004 Small Business: Adding Discounts
I have looked and looked for how to add discount items into my invoices, i.e, 10% discount, etc. Anyone know how to do this? I have run search after search under the Help files and haven't been able to come up with anything. On this note, how easy is it to enter a partial payment? Thanks for your help!! Jessie :) Click Invoices on the top toolbar. Click create new invoice. Enter the customer then click add item. You will see the discount box on the left-hand side under the description input field. You can enter a % discount or a $$ discount. >-----Original Message-----...

convert or open .pub file
I have recieved a file with a .pub extention. I do not have publisher, any ideas on how to open it, and readers that I can download. No trial is offered for this program to download? I tried acrobat distiller (microsoft said it would work) but it dosent work thank corey corey wrote: > I have recieved a file with a .pub extention. I > do not have publisher, any ideas on how to > open it, and readers that I can download. ================================= Best bet would be open it in the Publisher version that created it. There are no Publisher viewers. Here's some info you ma...

Error while creating custom entity
Hi I am trying to create a custom entity. After filling the required fields on the New Custom Entity form, when i am trying to save it, i am getting the following error: " An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator". Help appreciated. Thanks Same issue here. Currently I'm busy troubleshooting, but no results yet. I tried the following without result: Enable logging by adding keys to the registry: LogPerfData: filename LogPerfDataDetails: 1 LogPerfDataLevel: 2 Repare CRM by using the installation disk. Did you make any progress resolvi...

HtmlHelp doesn't shoe the right page
I have a CDialog based application and i called HtmlHelp(this->m_hWnd, helpFilePath, HH_HELP_CONTEXT, dwData); in my WinHelp method. I checked the helpFilePath contains the right path, "c:\myapp\hlp\help.chm" and the dwData contains a right Help ID. I checked ..ali file, it contains correct information, like HID_CALL = Directory\Call.htm and in my hlp directory, it has a folder called Directory and has Call.htm. However, the HtmlHelp always return NULL. Would you please give me any ideas why the help doesn...

OutLook Express 2003 is not running for error
I start Outlook for the first time, SP2 was installed before, it is not running at all as I get the msge: The Operation Failed ...

upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 (error)
I am trying to upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 and getting this error. (I know CRM 3.0 doesnt support SQL 2008, so a '1' step upgrade might have its risks). "Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.GrantConfigDBDatabaseAccessAction failed. The DEFAULT_SCHEMA clause cannot be used with a windows group or with principals mapped to certificates or asymmetric keys". I'm trying this in a virtual environment first. Any comments on this? Thanx Glen Hi Glen, Upgrade CRM 3.0 to SQL Server 2005 Evaluation . then upgrade to CRM 4.0 on SQL Server 2005. Take ...

Unable to open address book
Every time I try to open my address book in microsoft outlook, The computer says "the address book has been either deleted or you dont have permission to open the address book. I have the proper permissions. I dont know how to correct the problem. I tried to re-create the address book , but to no avail. Please help me. Sincerely Gary Monetta Post your Outlook version so we can answer you. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00b701c3c57c$adb12470$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I try to open my address book in micr...

Compile Error in hidden module
I get an error message "Compile error in hidden module AutoExecNew" when I open excel and an error message "Compile error in hidden module DistMon" when I close excel. I have no add-ins checked. I am running Windows XP Home and Office XP Professional. Any help would be appreciated. Bill You obviously have something in a startup folder, look for all startup folders. Also have you installed someting lately? I know that Adobe Acrobat writer used to cause start up errors although I think you can download a fix from Adobes site -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Willia...

How can i print 1 page only??
We have Microsoft Outlook 2002. If an e-mail initially generated by us becomes very long owing to back and forth replies we would like to print only the first page containing the latest reply. However, the only option we are given is to print 'all/even/odd' pages. Some mails we receive which are not initially generated by us however give us the option of which page to print. It is this type of print option we would like to have for all e-mails! its driving us up the wall, there must be a simple way to do it but we just cant find out how! HELP! --------------------------------...

Version 9
Can you remove the option to add metrics through security, but leave the other home page options? Thanks I don't think you can do it in regular security, you'd need modifier to disable the 'Metrics' checkbox so it couldn't be selected. Field level security would work. ...

Seam-Excel error when exporting file
When I export an excel file from a website the file exports with the file name of 'seam-excel' and I can't format the cells or create a pivot table without saving and re-naming the file. How can I get my file to not export with that file name? Is it a security setting? Have never heard of this problem being generated through Excel alone. I would suggest the source would be at the website from which you are exporting. Can you post a URL? I'd like to have a look just out of curiosity. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:41:01 -0800, fallou...

Out of memory error when printing
Running Windows 98. Upgraded Office 2000 to Office XP. Fully patched OS and Office. Everything works fine except when trying to print from Outlook. Immediately generates a "Out of Memory or Resources ..." Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill ...

How do I create a hyperlink to a web page in Excel?
How do I create a hyperlink to a web page in Excel? I click on Insert/Hyperlink. Click the on the "Browse the Web" button and slect a web site. After creating the hyperlink, I am unable to open the hyperlink. I get a error message box saying, "Unable to open. Unable to locate Internet server or Proxy server". Try copying the webpage address and pasting it into a cell. With the cell selected, press F2 and Enter and it will create the hyperlink for you. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Olowalu" wrote: > How do I create a hyperlink to a web page i...