Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Its that time of year again, Audit time.
The auditors have come across a very strange problem it seems that around
October of last year random employees have had there OT pay rates increased
to 1.51 (instead of the standard 1.50), I cant for the life of me figure out
how this has come to be. Has anyone come across this problem before? And is
there something I can do to fix or prevent this from reoccurring? It’s just
not feasible to check each employee every week before payroll. Im certain
that the employees were setup correctly initially.

Thanks

0
dOgFoOd (10)

I have seen this and have not been able to explain it.
--
Douglas J Karel

Pax vobiscum

"dOgFoOd" wrote:

> Its that time of year again, Audit time.
> The auditors have come across a very strange problem it seems that around
> October of last year random employees have had there OT pay rates increased
> to 1.51 (instead of the standard 1.50), I cant for the life of me figure out
> how this has come to be. Has anyone come across this problem before? And is
> there something I can do to fix or prevent this from reoccurring? It’s just
> not feasible to check each employee every week before payroll. Im certain
> that the employees were setup correctly initially.
>
> Thanks

0
DougKarel (5)

Service Pack 1 for server 2003, broke my Exchange
I have an exchange server here and I believe my problem to be more on the networking side. After updating to Service Pack 1 for server 2003 I notice that I am loosing connectivity on one of the subnets that the server has. Now I know it's the correct thing to do, but the server was configured with two IP Addresses from two different subnets; 10.0.0.0/24 and 192.168.1.0/24. This was done so that the office on the 10.0.0.0/24 network could talk to exchange and do their tasks. The 192.168.1.0/24 Address was added to allow email to be sent from the outside world to the exchange serve...

Timed recordings
I'm just about to start building my own media PC, which will primarily serve as a receiver and recorder for digital TV - both from satellite and terrestrial. I'm in the UK, but as the UK newsgroup for Media Center is rather quiet, I thought I'd seek help from both groups. I hope you don't mind the cross-posting. I can't remember the correct terminology, but our broadcasters send some sort of control signal along with the broadcast which indicates the precise start and stop times of each programme (this is in addition to the usual programme guide). It i...

Time Clock in RMS
We use the time clock feature in RMS and are, for the most part, happy with the results. Some of the issues we have with it are: We really do not want to give all employees that "punch the clock" the ability to sign on to POS but that seems to be a neccessity to use this feature. We would like to be able to attach a message to an employee that will pop-up when that employee attempts to punch in. Messages such as "see store manager when you arrive" or "W4 is due today" would be very helpful in communicating with each employee. Does anyone make a time cloc...

Time Calculation #3

Its time for release debugging
Hello. We have moved to release version of our products. I'm new to debugging release version. I guess there is an option to understand the reason for a crash in my application although it is a release version. Whenever there is a crash a pop-up window called "error report content" is displayed with "Send error" or something. I can view the stack on this window but I know nothing about using it. Where can I start from? I need any information on debugging/finding crash reason on release versions of my application. Thanks, Janiv Ratson. Would this crash be happeni...

Event ID 3009 A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.1.0 appears randomly.
Exchange 2003 mail enabled Public Folder randomly don't receive e-mail from external sender, when it happens sender receives error : --------------------------------------------- Final-Recipient: rfc822;xxx@xxx.com Action: failed Status: 5.1.0 --------------------------------------------- Sometimes all work ok. Error in Application log : --------------------------------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: (8) Event ID: 3009 Date: 2005.12.21 Time: 11:43:32 User: N/A Computer: MailServerName Description: The description for Event ID ( 3009 ...

Time allotment deduction in Contract Lines
Hi, I tried to use the contract in CRM to track SLA activities. I created a new template and set "Allotment Type" to "Time". However when I created a case with a service activity and completed (or resolved) both, the deduction was only 1 instead of actual minutes set in the service activity. I set the minutes of Contract Line to 120 and task took 1 hour (60 minutes). There has been some customizations and workflow done for Cases, not Contract. But I wouldn't have thought that would have mattered. Any enlightment is appreciated. Tony Hi Tony, I just tried the...

How to fix Run/time error 438
Hello In this forum Mr. Albert D. Kallal gently helped me with this piece of code to paste .pdf files on DeskTop Private SubtxtPath_Click() Dim strDeskTop As String 'get path location to desktop strDeskTop = CreateObject("Shell.Application").Namespace(&H10&).self.Path FileCopy "C:\Belly\DataBase\Docs\" & Me.txtPath, strDeskTop & "\" & Me.txtPath However, after clicking the button this messaged is displayed: Run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method When I open the vba it shows in ye...

Change colour once a certain time period passed
I record the date of when I send a letter. I send several hundred o these letters. Once 30 days passes, I need to send out a reminder t these people that receive the letters. I was thinking that perhaps th best way to do this would be to have the cells automatically chang colour to indicate that 30 days has passed. But as only a basi formula user in excel, whats the simpliest way to do this -- Diann ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dianne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3029 View this thread: http://www.e...

Trying to develop a shipping calculator to compare courier rates
I'm trying to develop a shipping calculator to compare courier rates. User enters rates, and excel sheet calculates comparisons based on user defined weight, # of items, destination and origin. You mean the user has to enter in rate tables for each carrier at the resolution of weight, destination, and origin. (and possibly number of items). I suspect the user would prefer to call the carrier and ask them to quote a rate, then select the lowest or if they have that information, just run their finger down the paper table and figure out which is cheapest. Usually the selling point of thi...

Sales Report filtered by time, Z Report filtered by date
Does anyone have any Z summary reports that can be filtered by day, week, etc Also does anyone have a sales summary report that can be filtered by date and time. (Our liquor store is open untill 1 AM and I can't get the broken out sales over the "two day" period once sales has started on the next day? Thank you so much in advance. There is a combined Z report on the Jean Holland web site (I believe) that does exactly what you want it to do. In regards to (sales) reports by date and time: I asked the same question a week or so ago in this NG but didn't get any soluti...

How do I hold email in Exchange Queue to be sent at specific time/date?
Our company is in the process of creating a weekly email newsletter/reminder to be sent out to subscribing customers. I'm using an account on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server to relay emails from our website to the customer. I want to be able to queue up and hold the emails for this account to be sent at a specific time, say Monday mornings at 8am, but I don't want to interfere with the normal operation of the rest of the organization's incoming/outgoing email. How do I go about doing this? I've looked at the SMTP Connectors and it appears as if this is possible, but I do...

Bug: (MFC 7.1) Paste into CRichEditView copied from other RichEdit control
Recently, I was helping someone figure out a problem in an MFC application recently upgraded to VC 7.1 (MFC 7.1) from VC 6.0 (MFC 6.0). While running on Windows XP, if you copied text from another CRichEditCtrl, CRichEditView, or another application using RichEdit like WordPad or Word, pasting what you've copied into a CRichEditView would paste nothing. When googling to try to find clues, most of the time there was either no response to the question, or the work around was to change the "copy" end that you controlled, and only put CF_TEXT on the clipboard. However, it ...

outlook inbox showing (-1) emails & 4294967295 unread messages
Hi Peops Have a very strange problem with one of my users on the network and have not found any thing relating to this problem anywhere on the web. Whats happening is i have a user running outlook xp and even though he has no new emails in his inbox he has a blue (-1) sign next to his inbox, and in the bottom left of the screen it says he has 4294967295 unread messages... But once a new email comes in then it goes back to normal, once the user reads the email the figure goes back to -1 again, never come across this before in 6 years, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers ...

Conversion Of Unix Time
Hi All, I have a field on my excel report which comes as a UnixTime (1235502582).I want this to be in Excel readable format for e.g 24- SEP-2009 21:20.The char is string type I want to use this in a macro,since affer the data is downloaded,i want the code to convert.The data is several thousand rows.How would I make a column reference to call the macro. If I am using a macro like , Public Function UnixTime2DT(lUnixTimeStamp As Long) As Date UnixTime2DT = DateAdd("s", lUnixTimeStamp, #1/1/1970#) End Function how would i call it to a particular column? I tried to call it as .Co...

Upgrade 1.0 to 1.2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3C0B8.E8BE58D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! Anyone know who to contact at Microsoft to upgrade my NFR copy of = 1.0 CRM to 1.2 CRM. I guess I need the upgrade to make it work with SBS = 2003. gary ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3C0B8.E8BE58D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&...

How can I print an 11x17 page on a single 8 1/2 x 11 page?
I am using an 11x17 format and printing my pages at a Kinko's on 11/17 paper. What I need is to be able to see what it looks like on a smaller sheet which my printer can handle. Hopefully, there's some method I can use to reduce the 11/17 image to 81/2x11. John W. <John W.@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am using an 11x17 format and printing my pages at a Kinko's on > 11/17 paper. What I need is to be able to see what it looks like on a > smaller sheet which my printer can handle. Hopefully, there's some > method I can...

Time-scale option
I can=B4t set up the time scale x axis of my line chart. If I click automatic options the scale show dates of 1900,=20 but I want to see the real months that are on my table.=20 The format of the table column is dd-mm-yy from 2002 to=20 2004 and I need to see in the chart these months, no 1900. If I type min and max dates, the lines are shrink into the=20 3 first month of 2002, so the don=B4t show the right=20 information, neither.=20 Thank you very much. Hi only some ideas: - are you really using date values in you table? Esp. showing 1900 in your chart indicates there may be a problem with...

On Hand Quantity Point in Time
Ok, so I have figured out how to make a crystal report generate a on hand quantity for an item at any given time in the past. I have that now as a sub report and transfered the value in a variable to the main report to to perform other logic tasks but it has some issues. I can not sum or count any calculations for the report in total due to the nature in which the calculations are done so what I really need is someway for the SQL server to provide that answer. That is, given item X and date Y what was the quantity on hand on that day based on the sum of calculations and the adjusted be...

Time field conversion to SQL 2000
I have an Access 2000 db that I want to upsize to SQL server 2000. Some fields are of date/time data type and show only time in hours and minutes, These fields will not convert. What should I do??? (Fields of date/time type that show short date will convert.) Thanks a M for your help. Magnus Add a phony date to them. Usually the system minimum is used. (Sometimes the max.) Depends on what you need. Once the data is stored in SQL Server you can still display just the hours and minutes. Actually, Access *does* store the date/time field with a date. So you may not be displaying it but i...

Appointment start time changed to one hour later in OWA
I currently have a problem with exchange server 2000 and OWA. When a client opens and accepts an appointment through OWA the appointment time is changed to be one hour later than the appointment time should be. I have found KB article 818379 which describes this problem, and says to install september post sp3 rollup. After applying these updates and re-booting the exchange server, the problem still exists. Has anyone come across this problem before? Our setup includes 5 exchange servers across 3 sites, with 2 sites having both a front-end and back-end exchange server. Both the front-end and ba...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Emails_slow_to_open.?=
I'm running Outlook 2002 on a Windows XP workstation and connecting to an Exchange 2000 server in a local area network. For some reason it takes up to 10 seconds to open up a simple text message (a kb or two in size) from the Inbox, messages that other users opens instantly. There are no problems with other users and Exchange is up and running normally! My other network connections, to the file server and the DC are as fast as they should be. There is no error or warning messages in the error log either it is just very slow! Any ideas? Adde <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

put 4 postcards on an 8-1/2 x 11 in landscape
How do I put 4 postcards on an 8-1/2 x 11 in landscape mode? On the old Publisher, I found a setting in Avery that would do it. I'm so confused now. Are there Avery templates in 2007 Publisher and if so, how do I access Avery templates to accomplish this. It's probably really simple but I haven't been able to figre it out. -- Mary Virginia There is a template for Avery postcards, 4 to a sheet. When you are at "Getting Started" enter 3263 in the "search for templates" space. Hit enter. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a qu...

Random distribution of 1 and 0
Hi. I'd like to create an array consisting of nothing but the randomly distributed numbers 1 and 0. Well, no problem: ROUND(RAND();0) and fill the space with this. But here's the question: I want there to be i.e. 68% of 0 and 32% of 1. Is there a possibility to do this with Excel? At least the programm has to count the number of 0 and the one of 1 and correct randomly to the requested ratio of 1 to 0. Possible with Excel? I'd be glad if there is someone who can help me with this. Alex Alex - If you want the formula to return, e.g., 68% chance of 0 a...

how do I specify a date range = date(2010,4,1 thru 30)
I am trying to use a header in a formula. In A1 I have the month and year (April 2010). I want to bring in a calculation result from a second page (Daily Log) So I want to know how many guest in the month of April visited. But it has to look up April from the year list. I guess this is what I am trying to accomplish Lookup (A1) April (1-30) 2010 from April Stats sheet on Daily log sheet (A column) add guests logged in (D Column) and result to April Stats B5 I record numbers daily and want to have the totals from one page brought to another page, but need the data to be found...