Opening for Great Plains Developer in SF Bay Area

Hi,

We have a current position open for a Great Plains developer to perform
dB maintenance for Great Plains installation. Open to Contract or
Contract to Perm.

Full job description on request.

Please email if you are interested.

Thanks,

Brendan McIntyre
brendan@emailpcs.com

In Excel 2007, the open file window does not display the folders p
When I'm in excel 2007 and I want to open a new file, the folders pane is gone. I used to have it and I even added folders that I used most frequently but now it's gone. I know the IT deparment did an upgrade but others still have it and I'm the only one that got affected. Please help, now I have to navigate to get the the files that I need. ...

Not able to open .pst file in Outlook 2007
Hi, I am trying to open Outlook 2003 .pst file in Office 2007. However, it is giving me this error: Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook. The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using. Pls help. ________________________________________ " If you think you can, and if you think you can't, then you are right"- Henry ford How are you trying to open the PST file? Run Outlook 2007 then use File | Open ..... -- Bill R MVP "Shilps" <shilpi_sri@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FBE11110-4F8A-4926-9020-F222ADAEDD63@microsoft.com... &...

OLE Problem on Opening
Hi All, I have searched everywhere but cannot find a solution to this. I have a c.6mb .xlsb file (c.60mb in .xls) which I am trying to open in xl 2003. However everytime I try to open it it starts to convert the file then just gives me the following warning "microsft Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action" I have no other programs open when I try this, any help would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks. Chris Are there macros in the workbook? First try to open the workbook with macros disabled (using medium security mode) and see if the ...

error opening address book when adding an appointment
I have used Outlook 2000 before but when I loaded it on my new compouter that runs Microsoft Vista I have been unable to add an apointment in the calendar. I always get a message "An error occured when attempting to open the Windows Adress Book. Unable to find the WAB DLL." Excel and Word are working fine. I don't use Outlook for e-mail. And am not trying to link the apointment with anyone else. You are using Outlook 2000 in Internet Only Mode. It is not compatible with Vista. You'll need to run one of the functional versions of Outlook. -- Russ Valentine ...

Print area query
Hi I am trying to print a page, the top margin is .18 and header 0, the bottom margin is o & footer zero but when i give print in paper the bottom margin is left more than top margin, i want to push bottom a little more but when i do, the content moves to next page, any solution for this? -- Life isa journey not a destination The problem is how close to the buttom your printer can print. Do not expect that you can print as close to the bottom as to the top of the paper. Regards, Per "Sherees" <Sherees@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen n...

How do I open a new excel file independant of one already open?
I know this is going to sound like a naive newbie question and yes a did do a google search but didn't come up with anything useful. Perhaps I was using the wrong search terms. On my PC at work I have several excel files. Let's say for example I have an excel file that I have opened and am working on. There may be times when I may need to refer to another excel file. However, when I open up the new excel file the one currently opened will close before the new file will open. As my header suggests, is there are way to open up a new file without having the older one close? S...

Best Practices for Development in GP's using Custom Tables
Is there any such document/direction? We write custom solutions for our clients using everything from eConnect, to ..NET etc. Is there a guideline for creating or not creating, custom database tables in GP's productions databases? Cheers, JM ...

Forcing a document to open in the correct version
I have both excel 2003 and excell 2007 installed on my Vista machine. I do most of my work in 2007 (and it was installed first) I have some work I have done in 2003 that does not work properly in 2007 (Excel froms and moving data back and forth from Access to Excel) Is there any way I can force these files to always open in 2003 with out making 2003 my default Excel? I know I can open the 2003 application first then drag my file into it but thats a pain. I want to double cliclk on my file and have it open in the correct version. Is there a way? Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Open Subform in a New Window using a command button
I have a form with a subform which does exactly what I need. However, I want to someway change the subform to a command button so when you click the command button, it will open the subform using the same filter. My form is frmPatent and the subform is sfRelated. The Link Child Field is RelatedMtr and the Link Master Fields is Matter. Can anyone assist me. Thanks! LDMueller Place a button on the form and try this in VBA: docmd.openform "subformname", acnormal,,"RelatedMtr= '" & me.matter & "'" replace the subformname with your own subfo...

Opening a document
HI all When I click the open button in Excel, nothing happens. In order for me to open a document I have to go and find the document and double click on it. Please help! This is frustrating. Can't say why your button doesn't work, but there are other methods. Try the File-Open menu; also the keyboard command Ctrl+O (the letter O, not zero) will bring up the File-Open menu. "Mel" <pool_shark_angel@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:008c01c35856$cda721a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > HI all > > When I click the open button in Excel, nothing happens. > In order...

Open Recordset error.
Hi, Could anybody look at this simple code and tell me how the g_Rs.Open() can lead to an assertion failure? I put this code in a class function. I have created the data source named Historical_Data... ============================================================================ === CDatabase g_db; // Open a database connection if (!g_db.IsOpen()) { g_db.OpenEx ( "DSN=Historical_Data", 0); CRecordset g_rs(&g_db); g_rs.Open(); g_rs.Close(); } g_db.Close( ); =================================================================...

Retrieving archived items by opening PST file into Outlook
I find it difficult to get the hang of all this exporting and archiving business. However, I do archive my work e-mails periodically, after first deleting all attachments. Tonight I decided to see how easy it would be to retrieve some old e-mail items. In Outlook, I selected File/Open and navigated to the file Archive.pst. This created a Folder in Outlook called "Archived Folder" with the subfolders Inbox and Sent Items. Everything looks OK. But I have a few questions about this archive folder I now see. This additional folder (and subfolders) are now visible in Outlook with a large...

Can't open transaction by category report after making changes to
MS Money 2005: 1. Opened Report "Transaction by Category" on "Category = Adjustment Increase" 2. Switched to Category, created category "Increase:Adjustment" 3. Moved "Adjustment Increase" to " Increase:Adjustment" 4. Switched back to Report "Transaction by Category", report wouldn't show-up. Reverted to "Report Home" 5. Click on "Transaction by Category", can't get to the report, always revert to "Report Home" Tried "Standard Repair", "Restore from Backup", can't solve ...

Also minimize Excel by clicking taskbar icon without files open.
You can minimize Excel and other apps by clicking their icon in the task bar, except Excel won't minimize if you don't have any spreadsheets open. Frustrating to get accustomed to a feature that sometimes doesn't perform. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the ...

cannot open excel file from as attachment
when i try to open the excel file and error message saying the operation failed, the email sent to me was HTML, please help What is the exact error message, please? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Pegasus" <Pegasus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF4C5674-4F72-4F1D-BBE4-53AC163476BA@microsoft.com... > when i try to open the excel file and error message saying the operation > failed, the email sent to me was HTML, please help ...

Add-ins not loading when opening MS Access 2007 a second time
I have some add-ins that are used with an MS Access 2007 .accdb application. When I open the .accdb file --the first time-- (after logging into the PC), the add-ins initialize successfully. If I then close MS Access 2007, the second (and subsequent) time(s) I open MS Access, the add-ins do NOT initialize. They will load, however, if the user clicks on the MS Office Button > Access Options > Add-ins > "Manage: COM Add-ins" > [Go...] > [OK] (Or [Cancel]) 1. Is this a bug? Is this expected? 2. Is there some way (with VBA code) to force the Add-ins to init...

Slow opening excel attachment from Outlook 2003
I have a user who is running WinXp. He is trying to open an excel attachment from Outlook 2003. It takes about 4 or 5 minutes but it does finally open. Others can open the file just fine. Is there any known issue with Office 2003 products conflicting like this? If there is, what is the fix? ...

Can I remove Calendar Help-area... Please? #2
In Outlook 2007, I have an area in the navigation pane below 'My Calendars', which displays 4 or 5 hyperlinks. They say: "How to Share Calendars", "Search Calendars Online" "Send a Calendar via E-mail..." "Publish My Calendar..." "Add New Group" I don't want this hyperlink area, how can I switch it off or minimise it? I would love to use this space for other more useful things. We've been trying to remove it for ages and I'd be very grateful for any help. Thanks Michelle & Sara Sorry, those links can't b...

contacts folder associated with address list will not open
When I try to access my address book to get an email address I get the above message and am unable to send my mail. What's going on and what can I do about it? Thanks. -- DWilliams "DW" <DW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73CC3470-092F-40AE-A13E-7E7BDE41277B@microsoft.com... > When I try to access my address book to get an email address I get the above > message and am unable to send my mail. What's going on and what can I do > about it? Thanks. Sounds like the Address book service is misconfigured. The quickest cure, in my opinion, is...

Outlook 2010 crashes when opening Mac mails
I'm having this problem with Outlook crashing whenever I click an email from certain friends who use Mac Mail. If I disable the preview pane, it doesn't crash until i open the email. This only happens on my XP machine (my main machine), not on my Windows 7 netbook. I searched online and see i'm not the only one having this issue. It seems pretty fundamental, but I have yet to see a solution. Does anyone know of a way around this problem? I hate the thought of abandoning Outlook, but these crashes are sucking up way too much time and effort gary On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:31:03 -07...

Custom form could not be opened???
Ran into this issue yesterday, and am completely stumped: User has an email that when he double-clicks on it to open it he received the following message: "The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead. The object could not be found". After saying OK to that warning then the email comes up. What's weird is when you first go into OL there is no icon for the message (no envelope) until you single click on it. Furthermore, after the email opens up then the message cannot be printed and the following message is returned: "One or mo...

Several reminders open every monday without reason
We have a strange problem here in our company. On 3 computer outlook opens several reminder ( >20, i dont know how many there are totally) every monday morning. But for each reminder only one date is set (e.g. birthday) and not every monday. So how can i solve this problem? Any ideas? Start Outlook once from the run line with the clean reminders switch - start | run | outlook.exe /cleanreminders <enter> Florian Bittner wrote: > We have a strange problem here in our company. On 3 > computer outlook opens several reminder ( >20, i dont know > how many there are totally) e...

Problem upgrading project in VS2008
I upgraded my existing MFC app from VS2005 to VS2008. It uses ADO to connect to a sql server 2005 database. When compiled under VS2005 the connection to the server via the _ConnectionPtr interface opens virtually instantly. When compiled under VS2008, the first time in my app takes around 30 seconds to return from _ConnectionPtr::Open, though if I close the connection and then open it again it's back to near instant. And the app runs 100% fine thereafter - no crashes, freezes etc.. (I've had to increase the timeout on the connection, as otherwise it just timeouts. It's li...

faq: customize the file open dialog's view mode
Hi all, How to change the default view mode of the "Open file dialog" to thumbnail view mode when we once open the common file dialog box? Thanks. Take a look at the following link http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/11/CQA/default.aspx Cheers Check Abdoul ------------ "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:fk7vdf$hcu$1@news.cn99.com... > Hi all, > How to change the default view mode of the "Open file dialog" to > thumbnail view mode when we once open the common file dialog box? > Thanks. Check Abdoul �: > Tak...

add a date picker under developer tab in word template
how do I add a date picker option on a template form that I downloaded from office online On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:50:03 -0800, Mia <Mia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do I add a date picker option on a template form that I downloaded from >office online See http://www.gmayor.com/popup_calendar.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...