Open Sales and Purchases As of a Date

I need reports showing open sales orders and open purchase orders as of a
date. Before I go down the road of creating them, does anybody know of any
solutions available off the shelf?
--
Charles Allen, MVP

0
callen (2505)

Run macro upon opening document
Hello - I want this simple macro to automatically run everytime my document is opened, but I'm not sure how to do that. Can you help? Thanks. Activesheet.Protect Create a new macro in a general module. Name it auto_open: Option Explicit Sub Auto_Open() activesheet.protect End Sub If you're new to macros: Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros here: http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html David McRitchie has an intro to macros: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm Ron de Bruin's intro to macros: http://www.rondebruin....

Opening Access Database from Internet Explorer
sWe currently have a site where we can upload files and then a user can access these files. Currently we have an access database which when you click on the link you get the option to either save it or open it. When you click Open the Access database opens just fine on the machines that have Access 2003 but not the case for the machines that have Access 2007. At first I thought it was because I was trying to open a .mdb on a machine that has Access 2007 but then I created an Access 2007 database and the same error when I tried to open it through the site. Is anyone aware of c...

Default File Path in Workbooks.Open(FileName:="Filename")
Using XL 2003 & 97 If I use: Workbooks.Open(FileName:="myFile.xls") The file is not found But if I use: Workbooks.Open(FileName:="C:\Excel Files\myFile.xls") The world is beautiful. Even though this makes sense, I would like to have VBA code that assumes the path to the file: 1) that I wish to open next is, 2) in the same path as my active file. (I know that I could hard code it but I would like smart VBA code which looks for the second file in the same directory as the file that I have active - no matter what the directory path) What is the best way to writ...

How to open different excel books in different windows?
I just want to know which options should be enabled to open different exel sheets in different windows by opening single Excel application Just open them! If you want to see more than one at the same time, reduce the size of each window, so that you can fit them either side-by-side, or one in the upper half, and one in the lower half. I.e., move your mouse to one of the borders, click and drag to the middle of the screen "Yoga" wrote: > I just want to know which options should be enabled to open different exel > sheets in different windows by opening single Excel appl...

No dates
when ever i recieved an e-mail the date it was sent was always along side the e-mail, but know i dont get a date, why has this happenend, i like the date being printed as i know when i recieved them please help. Is there something i can do. "ANNA B." <bryla@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23htLYe01KHA.5828@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > when ever i recieved an e-mail the date it was sent was always along side > the e-mail, > but know i dont get a date, why has this happenend, i like the date being > printed as > i know when i recieved them...

password to open outlook
I think this is a basic question, but I am having problems making it work. I'd like to create a password to open my outlook so no one else can open my outlook and read my email messages. Can you send me the directions to do this? Thank you so much. On 13 Apr 2004 20:46, "Jane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I think this is a basic question, but I am having problems making it >work. I'd like to create a password to open my outlook so no one else >can open my outlook and read my email messages. Can you send me the >directions to do this?...

2003 xls(macro) occured error when opening with office 2007
hi! Everyone. Sorry, I'm not used to English. ^^; I have xls(with macro-Office2003 made) i changed office version 2003 to 2007.. (xls) macro code has "thisworkbook.close" when i called thisworkbook.close method... all xlsx, xls opend files closed with error... event ID 1000 . how can i solve this error... i need thisworkbook.close action.. -- Everyday is a little life!! Thank u!! Hi, No problem with the excellent English. Please post the code. Mike "HOONHEE" wrote: > hi! Everyone. > Sorry, I'm not used to English. ^...

Excel file opens MS Excel Training Webpage When the Excel file ope
I have a file that I think was originally created using the on-line MS training. Now evertime I open the excel file the web page automatically opens. It's mostly just an annouance. I was able to copy the content into a new file and it stopped this behavior but I'd love to know how it happened and/or how to turn it off in the original file. Excel 2007 - mail merge file - opens thle link below everytime I open the excel file http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?ver=12&ver=12&app=excel.exe&AssetID=RH011206001033 Thanks John ...

Error opening outlook #2
I am getting an error when I open outlook for the first time after booting/rebooting my pc. Outlook caused a general protection fault in module DIBENG.DLL at 0003:00000fa9. If I click close then reopen outlook and answer no to safe mode it works fine. If anyone has any ideas on fixing my problem please let me know. Thanks ...

Just upgraded test 3.0 install to 4.0, weird error when opening account?
We are working on a full implementation to crm 3.0 in our office. Still working out some of the bug there. So, we decided to upgrade our test box to 4.0, so we can see if any of the bug we are having are worked out in 4.0. It appears that maybe they are... YAY :) But, when i open an account in 4.0, i get an error box that i have to hit OK 4 times, then everything is alright, and i can see the account, and check everything out. here is the error that is in the bottom of the pop up: http://127.0.0.1:5555/companyname/_common/error/dlg_error.aspx?hresult=Not%20available&errmessage= Tha...

Purchasing Office 2008 Home & Student edition online?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I would like to purchase Office 2008 Home & Student online. If I do, will I still get 3 license keys as you do if you purchase the packaged version? On 4/29/09 2:26 AM, "Jeff52@officeformac.com" <Jeff52@officeformac.com> wrote: > I would like to purchase Office 2008 Home & Student online. If I do, will I > still get 3 license keys as you do if you purchase the packaged version? You'll need to check the web site carefully, but I would assume so. Do you realize you'll get a bett...

Open Excel in different windows
When our company went to Office XP we saw a major difference in the way Excel acts. This difference has cost a lot of lost data, and tons of frustration. We find that you can be working on an excel file, and then you might open another excel file to look at or even for copying purposes. The problem is that when you close the 2nd excel file, excel automatically closes ALL excel files. Yes, it does ask you if you want to save changes to the 1st excel file, but after all the years of Microsoft prompting us to save any file that we have open, even when nothing has changed, people tend t...

help with weekdays between two dates
A little rusty with access - been away for a while. Wondering if someone could help me with determining the weekdays between two dates. a simple function of somekind using the date or count functions? Be great if it did stat holidays too but I know that's asking more than is possible? JT "Jim" <jimt@pioneers.ca> wrote in message news:2rWAj.66322$pM4.15431@pd7urf1no... >A little rusty with access - been away for a while. > > Wondering if someone could help me with determining the weekdays between > two dates. > > a simple function of somekind us...

Sales Summary
I have a table with sales figures dated from 2005 to current. I'd like a report to show the following: Sales for each year 2005, 06, 07 Total of sales to date Total of sales last month Total of sales last 3 months I can do the first 2 no problem but I would I incorporate sales over the last n months? -- TIA Sales over the last three months could be calculated in a header or footer with an expression like: =Sum(Abs([SalesDate]>=DateAdd("m",-3,Date())) * [SalesAmount]) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http:...

How do I stop a general format from being autoformatted to date
I want to stop Excel from automatically changing the format of a cell from general to time every time I enter a new row of data. I have several column headings running across the top of the page and I have set the format of 4 columns to display the time (HH:MM), the next column has been formatted to show a GENERAL entry. This was done by selecting the whole column and applying the format of General. The problem is when I enter data for a particular row I enter from left to right and put the data in the 4 TIME formatted cells first, by the time I go to the 5th cell which should just be a n...

Force Logon Each Sale
We presently have our stores configured to FORCE LOGON EACH SALE for security reasons. However, this can be a PAIN (for obvious reasons) and I am researching alternatives - such as CASHIER ID badges with either this ID and PASSWORD in barcode or Magnetic Strip ID cards with their ID and PASSWORD encoded in the magnetic strip. Is anyone using something like this - and, if so, whom may I contact for more information? Hiya, we have a number of customers who use employee swipe cards. Each of the cashiers has a unique logon number and logon password (series of digits) encoded into two of t...

Date Help
I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and this works except sometimes I don’t need to use the date cells. My problem is in cell J6 the date appears as 1/0/00 until I type the date into cell C6. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Malcolm Hi, use this formula instead =if(C6="","",$C$6) "Malcolm" wrote: > I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in > cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and ...

Sales transactions Tables activity
I have Great Plains 9.0 with Service Pack 3 and am looking for a quick explanation on Sales Transactions table entries. Is there any way someone can quickly go over what exactly happens on a Sales Order during the Sales Transaction process. From placing an order, to picking it, to fulfilling it, to invoicing and creating a back order. My issue is that we have moved from printing Pick Tickets at time of order entry, to having our Warehouse print the pick tickets once an hour. The problem is that some Pick tickets don't print, and we cannot determine why. The reps who have entered the o...

Counting days between dates
I am trying to calculate working days late or early between two dates using =NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2) If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 24 Sep then I am neither late or early so I am on time i.e. 0 days - but my formula returns 1! If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 23 Sep then I am shipping 1 day early i.e. –1 – but my formula returns –2 formula due actual days early late should be 24-Sep 24-Sep 1 0 24-Sep 25-Sep 1 1 24-Sep 23-Sep -2 -1 What do I need to do...

Possible to open folder instead of url ?
ISV.CONFIG This doesn't seem to work, is it somehow possible to get it to open a folder instead for url ? <Home code="home"> <NavBarItem Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" Title="ISV Test 1" Url="file://c:\windows\" Id="navIsv1"/> <NavBarItem Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" Title="ISV Test 2" Url="http://investor.msn.com" Id="navIsv2"/> <NavBarItem Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" Title="ISV Test 3" Url="http://autos.msn.com" Id="navIsv3&q...

auto open .xla file
hi all, i've downloaded and used rowliner by cpearson and find it very useful. is there a way to autostart it whenever i open an excel file? tnx! -- rp Hi RP, In Excel, Tools | Add-Ins | Check the Rowlier Add-in | OK If the add-in is not listed, use the browse button to navigate to it. --- Regards, Norman "rp" <rufinojr54@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:u85Drds9EHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi all, > > i've downloaded and used rowliner by cpearson and find it very useful. is > there a way to autostart it whenever i open an excel file? &...

Ability to Change PO Number When Generating PO From Sales Order
When generating a Purchase Order using the SOP to POP link (from Sales Transaction Entry) would like the ability to change the next PO Number. ...

HOW DO I Auto inserting date and time?
Can someone out there please help me! Am trying to find what the formula would be to automatically insert date and time (in seperate columns) when another field has been filled. Ie, if cell C3 has data in it, then for C1 to automatically insert the date, and C2 to automatically insert a time. I am told that this IS possible, but I can't work out how to do it! Thank you in advance for any assistance! Shane --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.515 / Virus Database: 313 - Release Date: 01/09/2003 thank you...

xlsx will not open from Explorer, opens from Excel 07
Hi folks, tia, I have a user that cannot open an xlsx from Windows Explorer but can do a File > Open from inside Excel 2007 successfully. I set macro security to enable all. File associations in Explorer are correct and pointing at Excel 07. Unfortunatley we don't have a lot of exposure to Office 2007 products yet.. Still trying to find the nooks and crannies. Thanks again, Kevin M Hi Kevin, An .xlsx file does not contain macros so enabling them will not affect it. It sounds like the file is on a shared network. Press the Office button and select Excel Options, g...

VBA
I am running a make table query and the query does not run if the table is open. How can I programmatically check to see if table is open and close it if it is open? Thank you so much for helping. "Sue" <sea_099@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bd7c8b2a-b7a4-4afc-9774-99cb33fed0da@m25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I am running a make table query and the query does not run if the > table is open. How can I programmatically check to see if table is > open and close it if it is open? Thank you so much for helping. You say your question is about VBA and you ...