only display active HR benefits

There is no option to mark a master HR life, retirement or health benefit as
inactive.  In addition to being able to mark a master HR benefit record as
inactive and roll-down changes thru HR and Payroll, it would be significantly
helpul to clients with a lot of plan and therefore code changes each year if
there was a setup option to 'only display active HR benefits' in the lookup
windows when creating/editing employee records.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=55b47af0-90f0-45a8-91b6-c691965edb3e&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
lisalh (5)

use displayed value in calculation
quick question - if I perform a simple calculation of =(a1+b1) in the m1 cell, and then need to use that result in another calculation in the n1 cell =(m1*3.14), why do I get a value of 0.00 returned? michae What values are in cells A1 and B1? A small number, showing two decimal places, could display as 0.00 michael wrote: > quick question - > > if I perform a simple calculation of =(a1+b1) in the m1 cell, and then > need to use that result in another calculation in the n1 cell > =(m1*3.14), why do I get a value of 0.00 returned? > > > > michae > -- ...

Account Segments not displaying properly Trial Balance
We have 4 workstations running GP 10.0. On 2 of the workstations, when we print/display the Trial Balance the 2 and 3rd segments of the account number do not display properly. Our account number consists of 3 segments, acctnum-branch-region We have over 80 branches and without the branch number displaying properly the Trial Balance from these 2 workstations is useless. I have tried to download and update the newest printer drivers as per Crystal Reports, updated video card drivers, use Named Printers and so far I have not had any luck. Anyone have an idea? I have pasted an example be...

Combining two accounts as one display
If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Thanks. Otzi On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:58:21 -0700, otzi wrote: > If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can > be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Back in the good old days of MS Outlook Express, a number of people wanted separate account folders. Now that MS has accommodated those folk, people are demanding a global Inbox. Well, MS, in their infinite wi...

MSChart in active
I am testing the "Dialog frame as an ActiveX control" from codegure http://www.codeguru.com/atl/dialogctrl.shtml. It worked fine until I put a MSChart in the dialog. It crashed. why? Thanks, qq ...

How do you get the maximum value to display in text box form
In a form, if I have 4 text boxes and 3 of them will contain a number. How do you get the maximum value to display in the 4th. I have tried many different things, I can make it work for a single field in a table, but that finds the value through all records. I just want it to display the max value from the numbers on the form, which could be different for various records. You could use something like this as the Control Source of the 4th text box (the underscore is for ease of reading here, and must be removed from the Control Source): =IIf([Field1]>[Field2] And [Field1]>[Field3],...

change order in which gwes loads display, touch, hid drivers
I cannot figure out how to do this, but I need GWES to load the display driver FIRST (for a splash screen implementation). Cannot find any registry values that accomplish this... any ideas? Come on guys, somebody has to know the order in which driver's are loaded by GWES.exe and how to alter it.... MS gentlemen???? I don't think that's going to help. What you really want to do is load the image in the bootloader, since, by the time GWES itself loads, you're probably 75% of the way through the boot process. As far as I can recall, GWES loads the keyboard, mouse, a...

trial version activation
I just downloaded and installed the trial version of visio 2003, but when I tried to activate it using the wizard, it keeps coming up with : "your product key is not valid, uninstall and enter a valid key" I got the PID from the download instruction email sent to me from the Microsoft website, so I can not understand why the product id is not working. Maybe it's case sensitive? Can someone please help? FYI...I do not have an answer...but have had multiple unsuccessful attempts this morning to activate a trial version. The first attempt was using a copy of the trial ...

CRM 4.0 Activities Flaw/Issue
After upgrading from CRM 3 to 4 about 1 month ago, a sales rep pointed out an issue with Activites that isn't working as it should (or would think). In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Today option, it would list only activities due today. No overdue items. In CRM 4, if you select the Due Today option, it shows all activities due Today AND overdue. Basically, it's broken and useless with no Today option. In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Overdue option, it would list activites that are overdue. In CRM 4, if you selecte the Due Overdue option, it shows all activities due Today AND ove...

Different display names
Hi Is there any way to have an account display differently in the FROM field compared to the GAL (Exchange 2003). We would like the user to appear in the GAL as "Bob User" but when an external recipient reads an email it should be displayed as "Bob of Company <bob.user@company.com>". Cheers Stuart ...

sql server displays
I would like to know what I can use in sql server report 2008 to display several sentences or paragraphs prior to where I have a table generated. Each table in each report will display the data. To display the paragraph(s) and/or sentence(s) before the table containing data what toolbox item would I use? Should I use a matrix, rectangle, textbox, and or another table? Your question is not really clear, but I think you are trying to do would be done using a list box. Add the list box to the report, put the text boxes you want to display here, then add the table control to the ...

Appointment Activities 12-05-04
Hi, It appears when an appointment passed its scheduled time, it would complete itself without user input, and disappearing from the Home\Past Due Activities view. Other activities, such as phone calls and tasks etc are OK (or it seems). Does this make sense to anyone? If yes is there a solution or workaround? Thank you for your help in advance. Tony Tony, I am getting the exact same behavior, for what unknown reason, I don't know. It's pretty ridiculous if just because the date has passed that an appointment would be autocompleted. Bob "Tony" wrote: > Hi, >...

Recent documents don't display
Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply does not show any. -- Dana Go to Office Button- Go to Excel Options-Advanced, then go down to “Display” In the first line “Show this number of Recent Documents” check the number & modify as you like. -- MFS22 "danappofc" wrote: > Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply > does not show any. > -- > Dana Documents that you opened by double-clicking their icon will not show in the list. Only those that you opened from within Ex...

Problem displaying string data in Edit box
Hi, I am trying to display a CString in an Editbox. In the dialog, I have set the edit box to multiline, read-only, auto vertical scroll and want return. I set the Edit box with the CString variable when a serial handler occurs. The serial handler code is obtained from http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/serial.aspx and have integrated into my main dialog. I have created a edit box variable in my dialog and create a member variable within the main dialog window. When the serial handler is called, I store the serial message into the CString variable and use SetwindowText() to display the st...

Active Directory information for crm users
Why is a lot of user information duplicated for CRM users that is already available in the Active Directory user accounts? Examples include address information and phone numbers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

Display web chart in excel
I am trying to create a financial spread sheet and link a chart from ADVFN so it shows up live in my spreadsheet. Havent got a clue how to make this work, any ideas would be appreciated. Rgds Mike Hi, Mike, I may not be understanding what you're after... (and I don't know what ADVFN is) but, have you tried inserting a hyperlink from the menu? Select which cell you want the link to show, then Insert->Hyperlink... and complete the information (link address, name, screen tip, etc) Or are you looking for something more?? jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to cre...

I am trying to get access to display leading zeros and auto numbe
we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need it to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do this. "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:484176CC-EFDE-48BB-BF18-C5BEFD695710@microsoft.com... > we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need > it > to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do > this. Yes, but ... You can't use the built-in autonumber field to do what you want. Therefore you'll need so...

Activities Due Tomorrow
Hi, In the home page, we have something strange with Activities Due Tomorrow. Many activity with different due date is ther, but it's suppose to be only the one for tomorrow. Did somebody already saw this problem? Thanks, Sylvie ...

Hyperlinks not active
I have a 2007 worksheet where I have a column of about 250 hyperlinks. Non of them show up as hyperlinks. When I move my mouse over them they dont do anything. Is there a way I can make these cells which are valid web addresses, a working hyperlink?? Thanks CARD With your "dead" hyperlinks in column A, in B1 enter: =HYPERLINK(A1) and copy down -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007h "Mr Crowley" wrote: > I have a 2007 worksheet where I have a column of about 250 hyperlinks. Non > of them show up as hyperlinks. When I move my mouse over them they...

Related Fields in sub activities view
CRM 4.0 In the standard My Activities view I am able to display information from the Account (Regarding) i.e. industry, city etc. When switching to Phone Call or Appointment, the information is not displayed even though the facility is there in admin to add these fields - is there a fix for this? ...

Allow active x controls to run in RMS POS
Hi there. When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS computer, I get the error message "Your current security settings prohibit running active x controls on this page", and it doesn't work. It works fine on my back office pc, and I can't find any difference between the IE settings on the two pcs. Where would I find the setting to allow active x controls to run? Cheers Problem solved, windows automatically blocked it because I sent it as an email attachment from my office pc Mheill wrote: > Hi there. > > When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS co...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

Strange CCleaner Activity
All of a sudden the CCleaner "Cookies" remover is including the links in Documents and Settings/Owner/Application Data/Recent. These links are, of course, not actually in the TIF folder. Have any other users of CCleaner noticed this happening? Should I be concerned? Should you be posting in the CCleaner Community Forum? http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showforum=4 --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est JD wrote: > All of a sudden the CCleaner "Cookies" remover is including the links in > Documents and Settings/Owner/Application Data/Recent. >...

displaying data linked to shape
I would like to click on a shape and have the list of linked data in the database be displayed. (I have a lab diagram, and I want to display the contents of a drawer when the shape is clicked..... and vice versa, when I'm in the database and click on an item, I'd like to have the location of the item displayed on a lab map. Can anyone point me to a tutorial or better yet, a functional example, that does this. I've linked the shape and database, but don't seem grasp how to actually put that link into practice. Thanks in advance jillymc ...

Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT in Active Directory
Someone please help!!!!!! ARRRGH. I tested my Windows NT domain to Windows 2003 Active Directory upgrade. Everything went as planned...the DNS, the logons..everything. Except for the mail server. I still, at this time, have to run Exchange 5.5 on a Windows NT box until the next budget comes up. How do I get Exchange 5.5 on an NT box to work on an Active Directory system? I am running in mixed mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! "CJ" <chrisj@illicom.net> wrote: >Someone please help!!!!!! ARRRGH. > >I tested my Windows NT domain to Windows ...

Activities and reminders
It would be nice to be able to set reminders for Appointments and other Activities in CRM. Preferrable a user should get a Screenpop (also in the web client) at the remindertime. This suggestion also implies that the synchronisation of reminder information (from Appointments made in OutLook) would be a valuable extra. -- Richard Fransen Newtel Essence Microsoft CRM Certified Professional Axonom Certified Professional ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Ag...