Online Bill pay solution

Can anyone recommend a solution for a company who just wants to give
customers the ability to see Great Plains invoices online, select and pay?
0
VGrinam (75)

Yes, take a look at AssureBuy (www.AssureBuy.com).  Look for their solution
called View N Pay.

Brenner

--
www.KlenzmanConsulting.com

"VGrinam" wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a solution for a company who just wants to give
> customers the ability to see Great Plains invoices online, select and pay?
There is another solution for on-line bill pay called ePay from Nodus
Technologies which integrates with GP. It also allows payment by eChecks.
You can contact them at sales@nodus.com or call 909-482-4701.

"VGrinam" wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a solution for a company who just wants to give
> customers the ability to see Great Plains invoices online, select and pay?
0
Jennifer1 (141)

Reprint Employee pay stub information
Often an employee (or other party) wants acctg dept to reprint information on a particular employee for a particular paycheck. GP should have ability to do this. We get this feedback a lot from clients. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micr...

do not allow account change for cash, recv or pay types
In the distribution window do not allow changing of account numbers without password for types, cash, recv and pay types. We spend many hours per month reconciling a/p, a/r and checking because someone inadvertantly changed the account number. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&qu...

Billing/Statement Question w/Solomon Integration
Here is our company's structure: Our Corporate Office is being ran by Solomon, we have retail locations that will be running RMS for the retail counter sales.....We have many customers that not only call on us for service work, but also will come into the retail store to purchase products and services....When they make the purchase at the retail location, I would like them to be able to put their sale "on account", and once a month we can then bill them for their purchases. At the month end, I will need to be able to generate a statement that shows their activity for the ...

Bank not listed for online services, can't find "partner list"
MS Money 2002, major New Zealand Bank but only 1 bank is listed and it's not mine, we think it supports direct online services in Money, but how do I get Money to acknowledge and use them? MS NZ doesn't know, the bank doesn't know, I can't find any "Financial Institution Partner list" of New Zealand Banks to update money from - is there one? In microsoft.public.money, Vicki wrote: >MS Money 2002, major New Zealand Bank but only 1 bank is >listed and it's not mine, we think it supports direct >online services in Money, but how do I get Money to ...

Bill Pay and Money
How do I decide to use bill pay or Money's autopay? Are they separate, i.s., if I set an auto pay in Money and a like one in Bill Pay, is the payment (and Cash out) duplicated?? Money's AutoPay just sets up an autopay in Bill Pay. So yes, if you set one up in each you will end up with 2 autopays for the same vendor and duplicate payments will be made. -- Semper Fi! Kevin Campbell "Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." --John Adams "bwagner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:197401c44290$...

Making money online was never so easy
If you are looking for some extra cash. Join our group http://homebizzgroup.blogspot.com ...

Mass update pay rate
Is there a way to do a mass update of employees' pay rates if you don't have Payroll (just HR)? HR holds the pay rates that get sent to the outside payroll company. The client wants to increase the pay rates by a percentage. Could we use integration manager? Yes, I believe you can use IM to import pay rates since you're only updating card information. You have the compensation management utility in HR. Have you tried it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "tree309" wrote: > Is there a way to do a mass update of employees' pay rates if you don't have > Pay...

how do i copy data from online so it goes into separate cells
In earlier excel products I could copy data (ezpass info) from online and have it go into separate cells. With office 2007 - It only takes one line of the selected data and puts it into the first cell I don't know what ezpass info is but if you are trying to paste text into Excel it is possible to have it in separate columns by using the Text to Columns feature in the Data tab. Paste the text into your s/s then select Text to Columns. This gives several options and depending on how the data is produced and how data is separated will depend on how you proceed. ...

no free year of MSN Bill Pay?
Was anybody else surprised to find that the non-standard versions of Money 2005 no longer include a free year of MSN Bill Pay service? On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:07:15 -0500, "zender" <anonymous@aol.com> wrote: >Was anybody else surprised to find that the non-standard versions of Money >2005 no longer include a free year of MSN Bill Pay service? > So why pay for bill pay service through MSN when you can do it through Bank of America/Fleet for free? I've been doing it for a while now. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet N...

Bank of America Bill Pay #2
X-No-Archive: yes I recently setup MS Money 2006 with my accounts at Bank of America (All except CA, WA, & ID). I am able to use direct download from within Money and it downloaded all my Payees from BofA. However, I have a stupid problem now... In Money, I have all my Bills set up with their due dates, etc. When I need to make a payment, I login to BofA on the BofA website, and schedule a bill payment via Bill Pay. Then in Money, I go to the Bills Summary page and enter the payment. When I update my BofA account after that, it automatically downloads the Bill Pay payment that I schedu...

Additionnal federal tax amount when paying Vacation in CPR
When paying only vacation on a payroll for an employee that has an additionnal tax amount in his TD1, the addionnal amount is not getting deducted. For every other Income paycode it seems to work but not for this one. Ref. to the KB ID 26660 it is not an issue and the customer needs to go in the Adjustement window to update the taxes. We have customers that have more then 800 employees that are having an issue with this and it is hard for them to manually managed that... We really think that it is a functionnality that needs to be modifiy in the product. We really don't see why...

lotro gold | lord of the ring online | wow | buy /sell #2
http://www.wowmmocom.com you can buy the cheapest lotro gold in our website http://www.wowmmocom.com,we'll provid you the reliable and instant delivery our msn: julieook@hotmail.com website: http://www.wowmmocom.com ...

On Line Bill Pay?
I am planning on using an on line bill pay service that uses MSmoney? Is it hard to set up? What type problems can I expect. Does one still have the ability to write checks (paper) and is the security safe? Does one still receive the monthly statements by snail mail. Do you use the same check registry? I know, lots of questions but want to make sure I don't run into lots of problems. Thanking all in advance. Jim Turner > Is it hard to set up? No. > What type problems can I expect. There really haven't been a lot of problems reported here, so no one thing stands out...

Errors rebuilding solution
I am running into errors when I attempt to rebuild a project. To test, download and unzip this zip file (download DotNetEvents.zip to your PC from this link: https://developer.intuit.com/QuickBooksSDK/Resources/Samples.asp?id=96#DotNetEvents%20(VB.NET)%20(qbfc)%20(desktop) to your machine (say to your Desktop) and add the solution file to VS.NET 2003. If you BUILD the solution, all works fine. But if you REBUILD the solution at any time, the following errors are found in the WrapperCOMEXE.idl: 1) error MIDL2337 : unsatisfied forward declaration : IQBEventCallBack [Coclass 'MyWrapper...

what's the problem with online quote server?
For the past month or two, it's unavailable most of the time. Money keeps telling me to check my internet connection, which is not the problem. I have tried updating prices online at different days of week and different times of day, but I think the success rate is less than 10%. ...

Summing multi-level bill of material
All, I have a multi-level bill of material and I want to create a function that will sum it properly without having to sum up each level manually. Here is an example: Level Item Quantity Cost 1 Chair 1 $39 2 Seat 1 $15 3 Cushion 1 $10 3 Base 1 $5 2 Leg 4 $1 2 Back 1 $20 3 Leather 1 $12 3 Wood 1 $8 In my example, I have a chair. The chair is composed of a seat ($15), four legs ($1 each), and a back...

Help With Making Money Online..
Lets face it, you may have a good offer or product but, without website visitors and /or prospects no one will ever know and selling that produc(s) or promoting that offer simply will not work for you. That�s why you will need HELP to get prospects and make it online if you are a regular person with no advertising budget. For information and details on getting the help you need, see me here at:http://cdmurdock-enterprises.com/ETP/ Sincerely, Clint --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050801091614Q6v3VhR8 ...

Cannot Access Bank Accounts Online if Don't Store Money Info on MS
Hi, I turned off the option to have my account information synchronized and stored on MSN. My confusion lies to why that also means that Money cannot continue to automatically download bank/credit card/etc information to Money. Some do continue to be able to be downloaded automatically. Others don't. Basically, it says "If you don't store your info on MSN Money, you won't be able to utilize online features for some financial instutions". I don't understand the tie between having your information stored on MSN and auto downloading from financial institutions, ...

2005 "There is an online tansaction in progress."
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C50AB5.816C8BA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everyone, I recently ran into a problem using Money 2005. I'll trace my steps = as closely as possible to the last time I successfully used the product. 2/01/2005 I synchronized my account with my bank who has Direct Banking = and Bill payment (JP Morgan Chase) and received no errors. 2/03/2005 I opened my money file and decided to test a feature so I = opened a new blank file (which clos...

Thinking about CRM as a Solution
Hello there, We are an 13 employee IT service and merchandise shop for strictly Small Businesses up in Victoria BC Canada. We have been running a MS Access database as our "CRM" for about 5 years now. We are looking at alternatives and have started to look at Connectwise and Autotask. It seems to us that Connectwise is so different from how we work, and Autotask is similar to that. We have been so happy with our database becuase of the ability to manipulate it so freely and quickly if we need to. About 5 years ago, after we built the database we decided to switch from an hour...

Money 2006, QFX & 2 Years Online Services
I am thinking about moving from Quicken 2002 to Mny 2006. My Banks provide QFX files. The way I've been using these is to logon to their web sites directly, download and save the qfx files, then double-click on them to open Quicken and import. I've tested opening the files with Mny06 and it seems to work ok. So, will I be able to continue doing this even after the 2 years of online services expire? I don't seem to be using any of their services with what I do. Thanks very much. Yes, you will. you just won't get the msn updates like quotes and automatic downloads. "pl...

Money 2006 ghost bills in budget
They're still there in 06. I have a recurring bill on which I revised the amount multiple times. Money has all versions in the budget as separate active bills, and they all appear in the annual budget report. The older versions cannot be removed. I expected this to have been resolved by now. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL ...

Money 2004
When I download statements from my bank, Money attempts to match some tranactions with Bills and Deposits that have a similar amount. This is more of a nuisance than a benefit for me. Is there a way to disable this feature? I checked the options, but perhaps I missed the entry. -- Regards, Matt In microsoft.public.money, Matt F wrote: >When I download statements from my bank, Money attempts to match some >tranactions with Bills and Deposits that have a similar amount. This is >more of a nuisance than a benefit for me. > >Is there a way to disable this feature? I checke...

Need Help Managing Online Updates
In Money Plus I can't figure out how to set up my Janus accounts using "manage online services". I have 3 Janus accounts which have about 10 different investments. During the set-up, Janus comes back with the 10 investment numbers and asks me to match them up with my 3 accounts. It won't let me use an account more than once so I cannot match all 10. The root problem seems to be that Money expects to see account numbers, but Janus transmits the individual investment numbers. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or how to work around this? Thanks. In microsoft.pu...

online cash machine!!!
Check out this amazing oppotunity to make easy money, All you need to do is take the time to read my FREE e book on how to turn your computer into a money making ATM. It is totally FREE so you are at no risk of losing anything just click on the link below and give it a go you will not be dissapointed. http://income4dummies.com/SetaPDF/rebrand.php?uid=20 Enjoy! ...