One Dynamics server with multiple databases on 2 servers?

What licensing is needed to run with the Company databases on two or more
different servers.
We are happy just to have to one Dynamics database - do all compnay
databases have to live on the same server.

Thanks
0
mfhau (3)

The dynamics and company databases must be one one server.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"mfhau" wrote:

> What licensing is needed to run with the Company databases on two or more
> different servers.
> We are happy just to have to one Dynamics database - do all compnay
> databases have to live on the same server.
>
> Thanks
0
callen (2505)
11/7/2006 3:53:01 AM
so what's the story with replication and all those things - how is that
licensed?

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> The dynamics and company databases must be one one server.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "mfhau" wrote:
>
> > What licensing is needed to run with the Company databases on two or more
> > different servers.
> > We are happy just to have to one Dynamics database - do all compnay
> > databases have to live on the same server.
> >
> > Thanks
0
mfhau (3)
11/7/2006 4:40:02 AM
Great Plains application does not support the use of replication at the
database level.
Therefore all company databases MUST be on the same SQL instance as your
DYNAMICS database for transaction entry.
Use Terminal Server/Citrix to support the remote access to the Great Plains
application

------
Robert

"mfhau" <mfhau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> so what's the story with replication and all those things - how is that
> licensed?
>
> "Charles Allen" wrote:
>
>> The dynamics and company databases must be one one server.
>> --
>> Charles Allen, MVP
>>

>> "mfhau" wrote:
>>
>> > What licensing is needed to run with the Company databases on two or
>> > more
>> > different servers.
>> > We are happy just to have to one Dynamics database - do all compnay
>> > databases have to live on the same server.
>> >
>> > Thanks

0
Robert

Dynamic Xml editor
Hi, I am writing a user control that will help a user that know (almost) nothing about Xml to build a Xml file based on a Xsd schema that is given to the user control. The idea is to have a treeview on the left and a property grid on the right. The treeview is loaded with the root elements from the schema. When the user right click on a node, a context menu allow him to add subnodes if schema allow it. This way, the user can create items, attributes, ... The property grid is filled by the user with data. At the end, the Xml file is generated and validated. My problem is about the design....

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

multiple flyers per page?