Not a make item error

I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created.  I set the Item
Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get
an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item.  What have I missed?
0
adam1685 (340)

Hi Adam,

You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also.

Thanks

"Naseer Farooqi" wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also.
>
> Thanks
>

> "Adam" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created.  I set the Item
> > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get
> > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item.  What have I missed?
0
adam1685 (340)

Outlook
Hi, We have a public folder - Orders - that our sales people forward orders to and they are picked up by accounts. Works great only some orders get processed twice or some don't get processed at all!! I am wondering if there is a way to automatically move a message to a subfolder, called Processed, when they are read? I know Move to Folder is easy enough, but anything we can automate would be great. Many Thanks. you'd need to use a script or VBA. Outlook doesn't have anything built in. I use Auto-mate to move messages later but I don't know if it works on public folders. ...

Data Type mismatch error 3464 in Dlookup
Here is the code: Private Sub id_Part_AfterUpdate() strFilter = "pm_Part = " & Me!id_Part Me!id_Unit = DLookup("pm_Retail", "Parts", strFilter) End Sub Hi. I am getting error 3464 Data Type mismatch when I run this code. The field id_Unit is on the form and is of the type Currency. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table and is of the type Currency. The field id_Part is on the form. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table. This seems simple enough but I can't figure out what the type mismatch is. I would appreciate any sugges...

How to purge deleted items?
Hello there I have just started using Outlook to read my emails. One thing I couldn't do though; When I have deleted the unwanted mails, the mails remain in my mailbox although they appear with a strikethrough line across. I cannot find in Outlook any function similar to the function "Purge" in Outlook Express, which actually removes the deleted items completely from my inboxes. I have ticked the option which says something like "Remove items from the Delete folder when exiting Outlook" but upon exiting and restarting Outlook, the deleted items are still there....

Error Message #67
An error has occurred in your program. To keep working anyway click ignore and save your work in a new file. To quit this program click close. You will lose... I get this error message when I get new email or if I try to click File fro tool bar in Outlook 2002. Do anyone know what would cause this error message? Thanks Chris ...

Make sure no running instances of MS Word
I need do some work which do not want any instances of MS Word existed. How to make sure no running instances of MS Word? Use CreateToolHelp32SnapShot(...)/Process32first/Process32Next and see if the PROCESSENTRY32 's szExeFile has winword.exe substring. -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft MVP "lotus" <hanfeifei@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137401872.309784.308260@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I need do some work which do not want any instances of MS Word existed. > > How to make sure no running instances of MS Word? > ...

Outlook.exe has caused errors and windows is closing it
It also says it is creating an error log. We have basically put a user profile and reimaged the computer and still have this error that shuts down Outlook. 1. It appears that there must be something in the data of outlook since that is all that remains from the previous installation. We have removed all calendar items and still have problems. All that remains are email items. Virus signatures are current (today). Any ideas? 2. Where is this error log. What is it called. We have searched for it on the local hard disk and don't see anything that we can access. Has anyone had ...

"Error 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention"
MS Access has started throwing this error at the exit point of one of my routines. /Decompile followed with a compact/repair makes it go away; but what's got me worried is that it's come back twice over the past weeks - for total of 3 appearances. I also am pretty sure I've been through this a couple of times in years past. Googling, most of what I see is in the spirit of Jeffery MacLeod's post to microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba in the " Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention" thread: --------------------------------------------------------- T...

Error 214721865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com ...

Cannot open this Item Error message
Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is located I can open it with no problems. Bartlomiej...@gmail.com wrote: > Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my > Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders > because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is > located I can open it with no problems. I have Outlook 2003 What version of Outlook and ...

operation failed error in outlook 2000
I've been using O-2000 for years under professional 2000 OS. suddenly I get operation failed error msg right after I see app fully displayed. ...

microsoft framework library error
I recently installed Office 2004 on my macpro laptop and have two problems: when I launch powerpoint, excel , or word I get an error box which states, "unexpected error occurred while trying to load microsoft framework library" also, I cannot open any word, excel, powerpoint documents from my desktop directly. I have to open the generic excel, word, or powerpoint from my applications menu first. Please advise. thanks, On 29/1/07 17:38, in article 1170092300.298736.30150@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "zuniga71@gmail.com" <zuniga71@gmail.com> wrote: > I rece...

Clip Organizer error after SP4 install
Experiencing the problem described in KB article 821257, whereby an error occurs using MS Publisher 2002 Clip Organizer on a Citrix Metaframe XP client after SP4 was loaded on Win2K servers hosting the Citrix farm. KB article says a patch is available through the Product Support service. Have been unable to contact the Product Support Service for several days, either by phone or after registering for the Passport .NET online service. Does anyone know what needs to be done to fix the Publisher Clip Organizer error? or a site that I can download the patch? Is obtaining the patch now ...

Formula Error
I have a list of codes in F$19:F$1500. I was attempting to use the following code to assign a number to each unique value in the list and repeat the previously assigned number if it is duplicated. This works for the first 15-20 numbers, but returns an error (#n/a) afterwards as if the code stopped working. I have tried EVERYTHING... Same result each time. =IF(COUNTIF($F$18:F19,F19)>1,VLOOKUP(F19,F$18:G18,2,FALSE),MAX($G $18:G18)+1) Any clues? My guess... =countif() treats everything as text. So the text string ="1" (or '1) will be counted as a match as well as the num...

sent items #3
when i click on my sent items all emails appear to be sent to myself instead of the recipent. please help ...

Make combobox blank in macro
I use a wizard to create a combo box to find the record in my form. It creates macro automatcially. Works fine. After finding the record, I want to set the combo box to null or "" but need help add that line in macro. Thanks. Sorry but not many people use macros (me too) so can’t really be help there. But try this. I assume your macro is search on a name ? You have the ID field in the combo and the name and the ID field is the bound column of the combo ??? If so. 1st MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE Then – open you form in design view Right click the combo an...

Outlook 2003 error
I got reburish PC from microcenter. It had a trail version of Office 2007 which had outlook. I uninstalled Office 2007 and install my Office 2003. All other Office program works fine except Outlook. After creating my email account it gave me this error message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folder. Outlook could not startbecause a data file to send and recieve mail could not be found. To dd a data file, such s a perosnal folder file, double-click the Mail icon in Windows Control Panel." I did that an when i try to add a data folder on my outlook profile it ga...

VALUE error message
I would like I5 to equal F5+G5-h5. I get a value error message. one or more of the cells F5,G5 or H5 probably have text in them, either a number entered/pasted as text, or a "blank" made by pressing the space bar (and inserting a space character). For the first problem, copy an empty cell, select F5:H5 and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons, then click OK. This will coerce any "text" numbers to real numbers. For the latter, use the del key or Edit/Clear/Contents rather than the spacebar to clear the cell. Note that SUM(F5:G5,-H5...

Errors 150 and 382 in browser based client ?
Hello people, We've succesfully set up a MS CRM environment. When I am in the browser based client, everything show Ok. However, as soon as I try to reach whatever menu in the browser, I get an "A runtime erorr has occured. Do you wish to debug ? Line 382. Error: not implemented" error. Sometimes it is an "Line: 150. Error: object doesn't support this property or method" error. I would expect this to be some local security setting in the browser but I've been trying out a couple of settings without success. This message was posted here before already in this ...

Buffer Overflow Error
I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled "lsass. exe" Is there something I can do without having to re-image my hard drive and lose all my data? Please help The Local Security Authority Service is a critical Windows component. What happened to cause this problem? Can you access your system at all? You should post this in the Windows Admin newsgroup. Nue "Confuses" <u20196@uwe> wrote in message news:5de894e67636a@uwe... >I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled >"lsass. > exe" > > ...

how make outlook 2003 default and keep NG reader?
Hi, I have a perplexing problem concerning outlook express 6.0 and outlook 2003, both of which I have installed on a new laptop running xp home. I set up express first, and so it was the default email and newsgroup client. Subsequently Outlook 2003 was similarly configured. Here's the interesting part: If I set outlook 2003 as the default, the ability to go to the news reader goes away. If I set Express as the default, it comes back and I can get to the newsreader from either one. Any idea on how this can be resolved so the option to use outlook 2003 as the default newsgroup r...

DDE link error Excel freezes
Hi, I am using Excel 2003 and in one sheet I have a DDE link from anothe program. When I open the sheet I get a question wether I want to updat the fields or not. When I click YES the sheet normally opens and I ca view the data. But sometimes it seems like Excel freezes and I have t wait 3-5 minutes until it resumes. Anyone that has any idea why? The source program is always started first by the way. Kennet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
After installing Service Pack 1 and Un-installing and Re- installing Device Update 4 we are still unable to access the OMA or OWAAdmin application. The stack reference is Security.Exception on the mscorlib. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Visual Basic error in Excel2000
Recently I started getting the following visual basic error when I start up Excel2000 "Compile error in hidden module:AutoExecNew". I get the following error when I close Excel "Compile error in hidden module:DistMon". When I click "OK" the program continues and other than the PIA factor, it does not seem to impact the operations of the program. I have tried to reinstall Excel2000, but it did not fix the problem. Short of upgrading, any ideas on how to fix. It is a fault of one your add-ins. Go to the Tools menu, choose Add-Ins, and uncheck each add-in,...

Error Message R6025
I´m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. It says the error is on the money.exe file. What do I do? Reinstall? In microsoft.public.money, Trevisan BR wrote: >I�m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it >shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. > >It says the error is on the money.exe file. > >What do I do? > >Reinstall? See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240437...

Trendline covering up error bars
Hello-- How can I change the order of the trendline and data set? My trendline is covering up my error bars... I want them on top. Any way to do this? Thanks, Jennifer jenant@gmail.com -- itgoeson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ itgoeson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25793 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391979 A chart has certain layers, and the orcer of the layers cannot be changed, only the order of objects within a layer. Trendlines go on top of almost an...