New HP Color LaserJet - No New Models Compatible

Our company is looking to purchase a new HP Color LaserJet for use with
Dynamics GP 9.0 and later (when they are released).  However, the GP
compatibility list does not include any current model HP color laserjets.
This will be a workgroup printer and color is necessary.  I would like to
stick with HP's since we have had good luck with them in the past.

I was looking at maybe the 4700dn, 3800dn, or the 3600dn.  Has anyone been
using any of these models?

Alan,

We don't have anyone using the models you listed, we do have one customer
using the HP 2840 Color LaserJet with no problems.  I will say that in my
15+ years of using GP I have not had a single issue with any HP printer and
GP, so while it may not be on the printer compatibility list, you are as
safe as you can get with HP (vs other manufacturers).

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Alan Waggoner" <AlanWaggoner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Our company is looking to purchase a new HP Color LaserJet for use with
> Dynamics GP 9.0 and later (when they are released).  However, the GP
> compatibility list does not include any current model HP color laserjets.
> This will be a workgroup printer and color is necessary.  I would like to
> stick with HP's since we have had good luck with them in the past.
>
> I was looking at maybe the 4700dn, 3800dn, or the 3600dn.  Has anyone been
> using any of these models?

0
victoria (3340)

New exchange server on a child domain.
Hi all, I'm gazumped and need help! I have set up a network within a network.. The main network contains a dc, and an exchange. My new network is made up of a Server 2003 DC (plugged into the network), with a second network card connected to a switch where 3 more PCs are connected. It has its own domain name, and only the DC can be seen by the main network (as intended). On the second PC in the Network I have installed Server 2003 with exchange 2003, I have a sucessful install (after quite a bit of forum surfing), and I have created users and mailboxes "*@domain name.local" I ...

new navigation control Access 2010beta
Hi everyone again, there is a new 'navigationbar' (correct translation?) control coming with access 2010 forms. Does anybody know how the 'Where-clause for navigation' property works? I thought it could be something like the Where-clause argument of the DoCmd.OpenForm procedure. So I added '[myField]<100' where myField is a field name in the target form. But nothing changes. The target form always shows all records unfiltered. Thanks, Lorenz "Lorenz H�lscher" <internet@software-dozent.de> wrote in message news:d1f4fde1-6cf2-46ee-974...

Recommended Colors for Bar Graph
I currently have a black/white bar graph that I would like to add colors to. Can anyone recommend colors that look good? maybe a website has samples of how different colors go together. Thanks, Marky Marky, Colors are a matter of taste. For some samples of what's available in Excel, take a look here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm John "Mark Jacobs" <spanishtunes@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b20110da.0401031751.3d5c29d2@posting.google.com... > I currently have a black/white bar graph that I would like to add > colors to. Can anyone recom...

How to modify a CToolBar's text color?
In my app, I create a toolbar. I do not want to modify anthing but the text color. How to do it? Thx. See NM_CUSTOMDRAW (toolbar) Notification on MSDN. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "WizardLee" <WizardLeeCN@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uRKo04pjFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > In my app, I create a toolbar. I do not want to modify anthing but the > text > color. How to do it? Thx. > > ...

Accessing the contacts when writing a new e-mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hello, i have a very strange problem with my Entourage E-Mail client. I set up the connection to our Exchange server and everything is working fine so far. I can access the contacts in its own menu, but my problem is, that i can't access them when writing a new e-mail. I pick the right address book from the drop down menu but it does not show any contacts to add to the &quot;To:&quot; field. <br> I installed Office for Mac on a second Mac, an iBook G4 with 10.4 Tiger wi...

Colors/Scale in Radar Charts
Is there a way to make the background colors in a radar chart different than white? I need to create a radar chart with four ranges from center out - dark green in center, next region out is light green, next region is yellow, and the outer band is red. Also, can I make the scale not be equal (e.g. 0-33%, 33-66%, 66%-90%, 90%-100%)? Thanks for any help. Jeff Hi, You can use 4 additional series charted as filled radar to give the zone shading. Start by creating a radar using all 5 columns of data. Select the actual data series and move to the secondary axis. You can now change the c...

RE: How do I get my new dialog box to invoke when I press New Menu Item
Hi All, 1. Machine and OS specifications I have Windows XP running Office XP Standard Edition. These software packages are installed on my dell Inspiron laptop. I have 128 MB RAM with a 40 GB HardDrive. 2. Problem In excel, when I pressed the New menu item, a dialog box would appear displaying all of the known templates. Now, only a new worksheet appears. I would like for the dialog to appear again. Can someone tell me how to get the dialog box back displaying all of my templates? d, The default New button has always generated a new workbook, no dialog box. There's ano...

Great New Investment Marketplace
Hi there! I wanted to take the opportunity to present to you, Entrex, sponsor of the Private Company Index, a new marketplace where the financial community can find, research, track, manage and invest in high- performing, privately-owned companies. An innovative new company in the ever growing investment community, Entrex gives investors a whole new category of assets. Having just celebrated its 2 year anniversary, and so far showing returns to their investors 420% greater than the average of the Dow, NASDAQ and S&P Small Cap 600 indices, the Private Company Index provides investors a r...

Creating new tickets
Is it possible to create a new ticket from an e-mail received in Outlook. Having selected Track in CRM it only seems possible to convert the email to an opportunity. I see no one has replied to your post. Have you come up with a solution on your own? "GrahamB" wrote: > Is it possible to create a new ticket from an e-mail received in Outlook. > Having selected Track in CRM it only seems possible to convert the email to > an opportunity. ...

Line color default/Fill color default
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I draw a line in Word/Office 2008 it is blue. When I create a Call Out box, its fill color is blue.. Yes, I can go in and manually change those colors each time I draw something, but I would prefer to change the default colors so that all lines are black, and there is no fill color unless I specify it. How can I do this? Thanks That's a new feature. If you get things the way you like them, then right-click the shape, you can choose "Set autoshape defaults". Your new settings will them become the d...

Boders Colors
How can I draw borders in other color, instead of black? Because I can only draw borders in black! Format > Cells > Border, you can select the colour from the Colo dropdown by clicking on the down arro -- Paul Sheppar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39362 ...

New Pricing Scheme?
I am considering a move to Small Business Financials, which would be a lateral move from BusinessWorks 50, but I keep seeing posts about new GP pricing and how it may make SBF more obsolete. Add in the fact that I an interested in CRM 3.0 and I am wondering just how "inexpensive" GP is if I only need the basics upfront. Can anyone explain to me the cost of GP - my local reseller sort of dismissed the idea when I brought it up because they are working on numerous projects already that are over-budget, so I assume they felt it was no in the current pipeline, but I really do ...

how to send layout (color, bold ..) to a excel cell using objStreamWriter?
Hi, i use objStreamWriter for writing data to an excel sheet. objStreamWriter = New StreamWriter(objFileStream) objStreamWriter.WriteLine("title" & chr(9) & "name") etc ... This works perfect. But is it also possible to give a cell a color, or to make the text sent to a cell bold? Thanks Luc Hi, Which format do you use ? For now it seems you are using CSV which allows only to import data. If you want to use formatting you could use HTML (Excel is able to import HTML tables), XML (either the old xml format or what is now the native for...

Access 97 compatible with Microsoft 2000
Our office recently converted to Microsoft 2000, and we have Access 1997. I am wondering if this is not a good mix since Access keeps locking up on us. Any opinions? Colleen You will run into trouble when someone with Access 2000 converts an Access 97 database to 2000. The person with 97 will not be able to open it. For those who use multiple versions of Access, for whatever reason, I recommend our product Total Access Startup. http://www.fmsinc.com/Products/startup/index.asp Let me know if you have any other questions about it. -- Rob -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Problems with you...

New account not listed in Net Worth
I upgraded to Money 2003 early this year and everything seemed OK but now I've started a new account for shares bought and although the account is listing in the Accounts List with the correct balance and also in the Investments Report, when I run "What I have now" the new account isn't listed. I tried again with a dummy account called Investment with a $10 balance and the same thing happened. Sorry if this subject has been covered before. Many thanks in advance. Lois. >Subject: New account not listed in Net Worth >From: "L & D" donalhudsonNOSPAM@o...

Outlook hangs upon startup for new user
I'm running Outlook from Office 2003 Professional on a W2K3 machine. I log on to the machine as the local Administrator, and then log on to Exchange using a domain account, and everything is fine. When I log on to the machine using the domain account and then run outlook (intending to log on to Exchange using the same domain account), Outlook hangs at the splash screen. - The domain accout IS a local administrator - There is no outcmd.dat file to rename for the domain user. I tried renaming the outcmd.dat file for the Administrator but that didn't help. Any ideas on what is happ...

notifcation of new e-mail in 2nd mailbox
At work I have two e-mail folders that I must check regularly. I can see when I have new e-mail when my folders are expanded on the left-hand side of the screen. But I only get the "Envelope" icon in the lower right-hand side of my screen for one of my folders. I need to get the icon if I have new mail in either folder. Does anyone know how I can do this? There's no option for a 2nd folder in the Tools/Options/E-Mail Options/Advanced e-Mail options section. thx. Normal behavior - no native workaround. See www.slovaktech.com for one possible option. sloaninthecity wrote: > At...

2008 Compatibility with PC
HELP: I upgraded to the new office 2008 for mac with the hope that the mac version will now be more compatible with PC versions -- but my client had to spend an hour downloading some patches to even open the thing. When I checked the online help, it appeared that the default format (.docx) would be best to use -- but this isn't working. Can you offer guidance on properly saving for cross-compatibility?? For cross-platform compatibility, I would do exactly as you have done: use the .docx format as your default. The overwhelming majority of PCs were updated to be able to read this format o...

frequency and color
hello-i am having problems with start up. it just happened out of the blue. i can get into safe mode, but nothing else. i message of "frequency out of range" pops up. and the color, which is supposed to be 32 bits, wont stay in 32 bits. everything has been updated. in first problem-even the backup disk is working. thanks -- doreena 'everything has been updated'? does this mean you used MSUpdate for drivers? "doreena" <doreena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFA8A5C4-F763-4B04-B3E7-6FDB6E8AA186@microsoft.com... > hello-i a...

Compatibility Pack settings?
I can open a 2007 xlsx with 2003 by double clicking the file, but if I'm already in 2003 and use OPEN and navigate to a 2007 file, I can't open it. Is there somewhere that I can enable the compatibility pack automatically when excel 2003 opens to allow this? TIA Try downloading this compatibility pack (see link below). Once it is downloaded you should be able to open the 2007 Excel files. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en "BABs" wrote: > I can open a 2007 xlsx with 2003...

Change tab color when a tab is used #2
Version 1 -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26242 you can only do this in office 2002 onwards. this goes into the sheet' code module. Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Me.Tab.ColorIndex = 3 'this would give "Sheet1" a red underline End Sub i tried this, and i dont think it is too useful. as it is, when yo click on a tab, that tab's name is shown with a whit...

How do I setup a customized welcome message for a new profile?
I'm trying to setup a means to include a customized welcome message to a new user profile when created using the ORK tools or any 3rd party tool. Not 100% sure but check out the info here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293870 "gwilliams664" <gwilliams664@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5894776D-2C86-4A6F-A815-B3CE30DB0C57@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to setup a means to include a customized welcome message to a > new > user profile when created using the ORK tools or any 3rd party tool. From the following link I find that the welcome...

How do I bring email from old PC to new one?
I bought a new PC and would like to import or bring over my old emails and address book. Any pointers would be helpful. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jacob asked: | I bought a new PC and would like to import or bring over | my old emails and address book. Any pointers woul...

Exchange 2000 migration to new server
Hi, I've installed Windows 2000 server onto a nice new box, installed AD and made it a domain controller. The machine has been fulled patched. We currently have Exchange 2000 running on another aged Windows 2000 system and it runs fine (albeit slow, hence the server change). I've installed Exchange 2000 on the new system, patched to SP3 and all seems fine, bar one problem ... .... the Mailbox store refuses to mount. --------------------------- Exchange System Manager --------------------------- An internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manag...

8000 Watt Generator - NEW
Still in box. Bought from Home Depot last year and never got around to hooking it up. Paid $1,300 for it. Will sell for $1,000 negotiable. Made by Devilbiss - 14 HP Briggs & Straton engine. Never even taken out of the box!!! Email pmassey at nc dot rr dot com for more details. ...