Need to find the table

I do get some odd requests for great plains. My latest requires me to track
down a table.

The one i need is for one of the forms that shows in the smart list. I need
the one under account transactions and is called Output VAT Nominal. I need
to know what table/s supply this form.

Even better would be if it was possible to access the hard coding of this
form. I looked for it and found nothing.

We run great plains version 8 should it help.

well, thankyou all kindly in advance.
0
Saltious (4)

Tools>Resource Descriptions is always a good place to start.

"Saltious" wrote:

> I do get some odd requests for great plains. My latest requires me to track
> down a table.
>
> The one i need is for one of the forms that shows in the smart list. I need
> the one under account transactions and is called Output VAT Nominal. I need
> to know what table/s supply this form.
>
> Even better would be if it was possible to access the hard coding of this
> form. I looked for it and found nothing.
>
> We run great plains version 8 should it help.
>
> well, thankyou all kindly in advance.
0
AndreaSmiley (210)

Linq to sql question
Hi. I have some simple tables. - ER_Person table (Person_Id, LogonId, FirstName, LastName, EMail) - ER_Section table (Section_Id, SectionCode, SectionName) - ER_PersonSection table (Person_Id, Section_Id)- this table takes care of a many-to-many relationship between person and section. A person can be connected to several sections and this table makes that possible. I'm using vs2008 and the objectdesigner. In my application (Winforms) I retrieve a person: var person = ProjectGlobal.rd.ER_Persons.Single(c => c.LogonId == ALogonId.ToUpper()); This is retrieved by the us...

Deep menu command button needed
Hello, I have a client who uses IMAP folders. To view the messages that have been marked for deletion, they have to go to Organize->Using Views->IMAP Messages. To hide them again, they have to do Organize->Using Views->Hide messages marked for deletion. I know you can get some sub-menus in the button bar customization, but I can't find anything that leads to this. Is this something I'd record a macro for and then make a button for it? Advice appreciated, thanks. ...

find formula between worksheets
Worksheet 2 is a calendar with cell A1 labeled Oct. 2 , B1 labeled Oct.3, and so on. Worksheet 1 is a chart with column A labeled clients and column B labeled with the dates that someone met with the client. In worksheet2 I would like a formula that would pull Client names from column A on worksheet 1 (dates are in column b) into the calendar on worksheet2 in cell A2, for Oct. 2, and B2, Oct.3. For example if on worksheet1 if cell A1 said Kerry and cell B1 said Oct. 3, I would want a formula that would pull the client name Kerry into worksheet2 on cell B2 under the heading in cell B2 (...

Finding SQL and connecing in SBS 08
I have SBS 08 network and each of my 4 branch offices has a server that is not running active directory, but each of those servers is running SQL Server 08 Express so that it can host a local only sql database for a job costing program. I get the error "can not find database or login permission is not correct" when the job costing program tries to look at the database. Is this an active directory problem or sql problem? The job costing software is trying to access the database using the same login as SA. Thanks, -- Clint Walker IT Manager Disco Try using sql...

plz solve this i need solution
total average result RANK 544 54.4 fail FAIL 593 59.3 pass 10 637 63.7 pass 6 611 61.1 fail FAIL 627 62.7 fail FAIL 632 63.2 pass 7 686 68.6 pass 2 653 65.3 pass 4 653 65.3 pass 4 713 71.3 pass 1 654 65.4 pass 3 what i need is i would like to give rank to only pass student not to fail student ...n rank in sequence too...means see the problem it give's value 1,2,3,4,4,5,6,7,and 10 . but actully i need 8 in place of 10.plz solve ..... ...

I am attempting to find the difference between two dates...
I am attempting to find the difference between two dates (in terms of days, months, and years) but I always get an additional month added on. Why? And how can I fix? For instance, if I want to find the difference between 1/1/2010 and 2/1/2010; it returns 2/0/0 Have a look at Chip Pearson's explanation of DATEDIF =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y")&" years "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"ym")&" months "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"md") &" days" http://www.cpearson.com/EXCEL/datedif.aspx be careful ewith this because it can throw up...

Pivot Table
When I save a Pivot Table with interactivity as a web page the groups are lost. Is there a way to include the groups? ...

Need some help with Process Server
Can anyone give me some information about process server? I have a client that really needs this but I am having a hard time finding anything in the Microsoft knowledge base or on the Partner 3rd party refernce site. Any information or pointed int he right direction would be very helpful and very much appreciated. -- TC Process Server is a Microsoft Dynamics GP component - unless of course, you are not talking about THAT process server. You can find information about process server in Part 3 of the Microsoft Dynamics GP System Administrator's Guide. Best regards,...

VBA needed to delete corrupt records from MsysObjects
I have a form that will not open in normal or design mode and there are 2 Form_~TMPCLP######## objects in my VBA Project window, and there are 2 Objects with the same name in the MsysObjects table of type 32678 which means they are forms. I expect that if I am able to delete these I might be able to salvage my form. However, Nothing I have tried allows me to delete anything from MsysObjects. OH there is one other issue, Not able to run any code from the data base with that form in it. I get a message that the module can't be found... Nothing specific. So I have been ...

combine two tables in a query
i have 2 queries that share the fields "who" "when" and "amount". One reports the value of daily labour (time out - time in * hourly wage) for the employee (who). While the other shows the amount paid on a particular date. When I create a query that includes these 2 queries and links the "who" field between them I get a result that shows 5664 records where are only 260 when you add the record count from the 2 queries that I'm using here. I'd like to have a query that would report the amount owed out at any given time. Just as an additio...

Pivot Table in Excel not reading Access Query
I use Access link to a SQL server database and then run queries in Access. I wanted to do a Pivot Table in Excel because of other users able in the office. I can't get Excel to import or even show one of the queries in Access where I use MonthName to get the month's name and not a number. If I use the month's number, all is well. It is not a big deal just wondering why it won't work. Is there a way to change the number to a name in Excel's Pivot Table as I can' get =Text(cell,"MMMM") to work in the calculated field. Thanks for any help. Lee ...

Editing hyperlink with find and replace
When I use find and replase to edit multiple hyperlinks in a Excel sheet (linking to another workbook and sheet1) to link to sheet2 instead, the hyperlink changes on screen but proforms exactly the same (links to sheet1). How do I get to do what I want? I'm not exactly clear on what the problem is but, fwiw, the usual way to change links is via Edit, Links, Change Source. -- Jim "Trevor B" <Trevor B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62D3DB28-FF74-4722-AFEF-C26C5320487E@microsoft.com... | When I use find and replase to edit multiple hyperlinks in a E...

Need to find Jan. 2008 calendar/insert in Publisher doc?
I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007. I'm trying to find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my Publisher invoice, as an object...because I use print invoices. All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month. Select the "Apply a Template" from the Format Publication task pane, choose one of the wallet size calendar found at the end of the calendars. The Options are on the right, scroll down to change the date range. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dorisi...

Need Help With Macro to set a value in new sheets
Hey everybody. I am using a variant of Dave Petersen's macro code to create a new sheet and rename that sheet based on a list of values in Sheet_2. Here is what I have so far: Sub CreateNameSheets() ' by Dave Peterson ' List sheetnames required in col C in a sheet: Sheet_2 ' Sub will copy sheets based on the sheet named as: Sheet1 ' and name the sheets accordingly Dim TemplateWks As Worksheet Dim ListWks As Worksheet Dim ListRng As Range Dim myCell As Range Dim ListRng2 As Range Dim myCell2 As Range Set TemplateWks = Worksheets("Sheet1"...

Find and Erase Excel randomly named temporary files
I have a file server for all my users, but by any reason some Excel randomly named temporary files are not deleted after the user saves the file and end his work. This of course have increase the size and number of files to backup. All users have a virtual map drive that points to the file server, so every time they need to work with a file they work directly in the server, and there is where the temporary files from excel are created, not in the temp folder of the C drive. So I am looking a way to search all these files and deleted them from my server. I have around 200 Users and no...

Appending tables using VBA
Hello, Say for example I have two huge tables I want to append together, out of the 200 fields, 190 of them have exactly the same name and will be mapped to exactly the same place, but the rest 10 do not have the same name although they do have a corresponding mapping to the target table (say field: "Last Name" mapped to field name "LName" and so on), now, one way to write the SQL string is of course to map the field one by one, but is there anyway I could just write out the mapping of the 10 fields that are different and save the work to write out the mapping of the rest 1...

Merge multiple records in the same table in access
Hello I am dealing with some unfriendly import files which import as: timestamp position name 001 2 Jon 001 3 Bob 001 1 Ann 001 4 Mike 002 1 Joe 002 2 Sue 003 1 Jeff 004 5 James 004 1 Andy 004 2 Beth 004 4 Mitch 004 3 Chris And would like to create a new table that displays thusly: timestamp position1 ...

Help Needed: VBA code to copy a worksheet into a new workbook
Hi All, I am trying to write VBA code that accomplishes the following: 1) Copy Sheet1 from workbook1 into a new workbook. 2) Open the "Save as" dialog box that allows the user to name and save the new workbook. 3)Return the user to workbook1. My problem is I don't know how to open the "Save as" dialog box. Thanks in advance Bob Bob Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show Regards Trevor "Kenwalt" <Bobkennedy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1111170592.071328.140780@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > I am trying to writ...

what happened to the table controls
Just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003 ... what happened to the control "buttons" (the small tabs on the outside) on tables that would allow you to select a row, column or the entire table? Place your cursor close to the row or column you want to highlight, an arrow will appear. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Rob Odum" <RobOdum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4387D516-05DE-4ECE-A158-EAC92CA31877@microsoft.com... > Just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003 ... what h...

Pivot tables and drop-down lists
I want to create a pivot table that summarizes expences in different categories. To do this I use a drop-down list containing these categories, something like this: category expence amount fun beer 10 fun trip to the movies 20 insurance life insurance 40 ... In the case of creating a pivot table summarizing over the categories how do i include unused categories? Thank you ! -- lorentzen ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lorentzen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member...

Need help with a formula 02-10-10
Here is my problem. I have to enter apt # on a spreadsheet for tracking material used. The problem is I am always finding duplicates. What I would like to be able to do is this. Enter the unit number ain a single cell. That will then move to a specific row in numeric order. If i enter a number that already been entered it will flag me. Does this make sense. Dear Ron, Is it should be highlited if you enter a Apt #, which is alredy entered? Then Conditional Format ("Format only unique or Duplicate values" in Excel 2007) may help you. Thanks & Regards "...

Outlook has found a problem and needs to close
Outlook 2003, when opened, displays the message "Outlook has found a problem and needs to close" It has made Outlook unavailable and useless. Would appreciate help. Charles Kerr ...

want 2 place a drop down window in word table
Want to add a drop down window into a word table. Can not find any useful tool on Office to perform this task. What will this "window" do? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "G" <G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7250C4AC-29AE-4B08-9425-8F8D03CB1BAE@microsoft.com... > Want to add a drop down window into a word table. Can not find any useful > tool on Office to perform this task. > ...

Need "Div/0" Average Relief ...
Excel2003 ... I do not usually work between WorkBooks ... I simply do not like to ... :( WB1 (Cell D3) ... AVERAGE Formula pulling from <= 10 different WB's (Cell D3) ... (Works great as long as there is a "value" found) Issue ... When other 10 WBs (Cell D3) is null ("") (hope I am using the correct term?) ... My AVERAGE Formula WB1 (Cell D3) is returning the "Div\0" error. My fix ... =if(iserror(Average etc etc),"",(Average etc etc)) ... issue here became length of my Formula because of Drives, Folder Trees & FileNames etc ...

How to stop pivot table crashing in Excel 2007
In a large spreadsheet with several tabs I’m having a problem with excel crashing while making a pivot table after a specific series of events happen. On the main data tab I have both several columns populated by data from an Access query and several columns populated by assorted formulas (date 1st of month & vlookup). If I do this excel crashes: 1) Start a pivot table & chart from main data tab by clicking the icon from the toolbar 2) Put the chart on a separate tab from the pivot table 3) Try to drag & drop any field that is populated by a formula I can drag around other f...