need to edit/delete attendance trx in HR standalone

Clients who run HR as a standalone need to be able to edit or delete
attendance transactions.  With the new attendance funtionality, HR only users
can't delete or edit a transactions, they have to enter another transaction
if they need to make a correction.

I have a

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4f957335-72a7-4263-8409-3fc11038c312&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Socius (1)

I have asked multiple times regarding this, and the reply is "It ain't gonna
happen"
They redid the hr transactions with 9, and it has really messed things up in
my humble opinion.
Talk with Terry in GP support, and she can clue you more in on why it was
done this way.
Mike

"Tina @ Socius" <Tina @ Socius@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Clients who run HR as a standalone need to be able to edit or delete
> attendance transactions.  With the new attendance funtionality, HR only
> users
> can't delete or edit a transactions, they have to enter another
> transaction
> if they need to make a correction.
>
> I have a
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4f957335-72a7-4263-8409-3fc11038c312&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Need some assistance with a function
Hi, I'm a complete newbie, with no formal training trying to learn from a bunch of books. Unfortunately, there is much not in those basic books. First, I'm programming a WIN32 app which is an add-on. I do need to include windows.h, and it would seem this prevents me from using any MFC stuff. Is the CByteArray class an MFC thing? Can I do something like this: CByteArray mac; mac.SetSize(MAC_DIM); for( int i = 0; i < MAC_DIM; i++ ) { macAddress[i] = guid.Data4[i+2]; } meaning access the elements with array syntax? Finally, I'm completely lost on how to write a f...

Help needed #3
Many thanks to JE McGimpsey Solved my problem -- okane ----------------------------------------------------------------------- okanem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=930 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27656 ...

Subclassed CEdit needs OnClose
I have a subclassed CEdit control. I need to GetWindowText() just before the CEdit is destroyed, but can't figure out where to do this. I've tried OnDestroy() (doesn't get called), my destructor (the m_hWnd is no longer valid), OnClose() (doesn't get called), etc. Thanks, Steve Could you grab the text in a OnKillFocus() handler? That way you'd get a message when they move off of the control as well as when it is destroyed. Just a thought. Tom "Steve" <junk@bruff.com> wrote in message news:97327c0.0309251221.35c93d02@posting.google.com... > I have...

Reinstalling MS Office Small Buisness Edition, 2003
When reinstalling MS Office 2003 from the orginal CD, it states a PA561401.CAB file is missing. How can I retrieve this file if it's not on the installtion disk? Dave Is your CD an OEM version or a full MS version. If the product key contains the letters OEM then post back -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:224E1F6F-7FF7-44F0-8973-A4974CB9AC0D@microsoft.com... > When reinstalling MS Offic...

Upgrading to 9.0 on Windows Server 2003 64bit Edition
We are upgrading from 7.0 to 9.0. We have new SQL Servers on which we will perform the upgrade and move into production once complete replacing our existing servers. These SQL Servers are running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition. When attempting to install either GP v7.0 or v7.5 the error message "The image file ...\CDSetup.exe is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine." is presented and the installation script will not initialize. Is it possible to install GP 7.0 or 7.5 on the 64bit version of Windows Server 2003 or must we install the 32 bit v...

Can't delete a particular public folder
I have a public folder (now named "Bad Folder") on my Exchange 2003 server that I can't delete. When I try to delete it, while I am logged in as "admin" on the Windows 2003 Server that the Exchange 2003 Server runs on, I get prompted for my username and password. No matter what I enter I just get re-prompted several times, followed by "The operation failed. ID 80004005. Exchange System Manager". I have check, re-checked, and changed the permissions (both "Client Permissions" and "Administrative Rights") from "anyone can do anyth...

Conditional Format Help Needed
I would like to apply a Conditional Format based on two factors. Currently I have two different Conditions set up. Condition 1: =IF(IF($G2="Ready to Publish",1,0)=1,1,0) This format successfully works to gray out and cross out text that matches "Ready to Publish." Condition 2: =MOD(ROW()-1,2)=0 This format applies alternating row fills for easier viewing. While both of these formulas work, my problem is Condition 1 overrides Condition 2 when "Ready to Publish" is detected. Is there a way to combine the two formulas so they wouldn't overr...

Cannot Delete A Public Folder
Folks, For some reason I have run into a weird problem on a folder within our Public Folders. This folder is no longer in use and must be deleted, however, when I right click it in Outlook the option to delete is greyed out. The properties page is also screwed up because I cannot add users or permissions to it. I believe the root of my problem is because the one and only defined user for this particular left the company and his AD account was deleted. All I see as a permitted user/author is the SID string of numbers. Is there a way to delete this folder manually? I've look...

deleting CRM users??
Is there a way to delete the users from the users folder? It doesn't seem like you can get rid of them or change the groups that they belong to if you make a mistake, etc. You can't delete CRM users, you just have to disable them. "wlandymore" wrote: > Is there a way to delete the users from the users folder? It doesn't seem > like you can get rid of them or change the groups that they belong to if you > make a mistake, etc. Hi, It is possible to hard delete a users in the ms crm database, but of course this is not supported. If you chose to delete this...

Outlook does not refresh imap inbox when message is deleted on ser
I have Outlook set up to use imap on two computers as well as my Palm. The problem is that messages deleted from the server will not dissappear in Outlook as long as Outlook is running. If if restart Outlook the imap inbox is updated correctly. I thougt Microsoft had solved this problem between Outlook 2000 and 2003, but obviously not. Is there a solution? You will need to manually purge the items using Edit->Purge. (I think it is on the Edit menu - I despise IMAP so I don't have a current setup to check.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...

delete data #2
Hello, we have CRM v3 installed in a test evironment. we have added test data for customers, products. we have created oppurtunities to invoices. we would like to delete all of this data. is there a way to do it without uninsalling and reinstalling the software? cheers, Michael. Try to delete via the UI from Advanced Find. For some of the object (Order, Invoices, Quote, etc.), depending on status some of these records cannot be deleted. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htmTry "Michael P. Lindekugel" wrote:...

Outlook 2007, proofing options greyed out in Editing Options dialog
I've just uninstalled the Office 2007 trial and installed a retail copy of Outlook 2007. For reasons I won't go into I've reverted to Office 2000, with the exception of Outlook, which didn't work with Vista. While the Outlook editor still autocorrects spelling mistakes, I noticed it isn't underlining unknown words in red any more. When I go into the Editor Options and select Proofing, all the options in the Microsoft Office Section are available to me, but the Outlook specific ones are all greyed out. Moreover, in neither of these sections is there a "Hide spe...

Need help with Combo Box?
I would appreciate any help with this. I currently have a form with two combo boxes and a subform. The first combo box lists counties and the second box lists doctors in selected county. After selecting county, doc the subform lists pts for this doc. All this works fine. However, I need to add a couple of more filters. I am stuck and would like to know how to do this. I don't want to mess up what I already have. How can I incorporate a couple more filters? I thought maybe adding an option box to the form????? Can someone please help me to accomplish this? Thank you. Sure...

I have Korean Office...I need English (US) Office
LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently there is no English LIP!?!?!?!?!? Seriously? That's crazy! LIP = Language Instruction Pack?? Why NO English? Where is Windows / Office developed? America, right? I'm in Korea. I bought a Korean computer. It came with Korean Windows. I need English menus and whatnot on my MS Office applications. In news:7430603D-8534-4235-A16D-D073B471EF85@microsoft.com, abundantmind <abundantmind@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently > there is...

Any idea how to delete a custom portfolio view???
Anytime I select a custom portfolio view within Money 06 Deluxe Trial, it crashes Money and I have to reinstall (and not select that particular view) in order to use the Portfolio Manager function w/in Money. Money '05 Deluxe did the same thing, hence my "upgrade" to '06 Deluxe Trial. In what I thought was more than a strange coincidence, the same thing happened when I used Money online through MSN. It crashed Internet Explorer and now if I select Portfolio online, Internet Explorer must close. Any potential solutions other than deleting the view are most welcome. Thanks...

Using skins in a multiline edit box
Hi, I have a dialog based application, in which I have a multi-line edit control. In the edit control, I would like to have a background image, say some .bmp file. Some status messages are to be displayed in the edit control, based on certain user actions in the dialog. How do I go about this? Thanks, Sucharit you can do it, i think, if you were to create a class which inherited from the edit control, then in the override the OnDraw()/OnPaint() event, where you first get the rect, and draw your bitmap resource, then call the parent event method to do the rest... I don't know if t...

Need RULE to search for Text in Body with varying # of spaces
Hi there, I have Outlook 2002 and have been using the outlook rule condition: "With specific words in the body" However the "Specific words" I'm looking for might contain varying number of spaces: EX: "some text: some more text" "some text: some more text" Is there a wildcard or something to match multiple spaces? --Thanks very much, Kenneth Kenneth Parker <kenneth.parker@sas.com> wrote: > I have Outlook 2002 and have been using the outlook rule condition: > "With specific words in the body" > > However...

How do I delete outbox e-mails that aren't sent.
I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "jwinn" wrote: > I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my > outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. ...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

Delete First storage group
I am running Exchange 2003 server with windows 2000 server. I created a new Storage group with a new Mailbox store in Exchange system manager. I then moved all available mailboxes to the new storage group successfully. I would like to delete the First storage group along with the priv.edb and priv.stm database files but I am unable to do so because the system attendant and SMTP mailboxes are still in the storage group. How can I move or delete these mailboxes to I can delete the Storage group and database files successfully? Thank you, Rob ...

REALLY NEED HELP
Hi guys, i'm hoping someone could lend me a hand. I'm setting up an excel file to input our fees received from our customers sent to collections. I have a main page with all the customers names, and each name is a hyper link to that customers separate worksheet - where a running tab is kept. I have a button called "update" and i've assigned the following macro (also called UPDATE) move the info over to the respective customers worksheet. I'm trying to get a loop going. A# is the customers name (first name will be starting at A4. B# to F# (first transaction...

Get everything you need for a successful Marketing Campaign Today!
Get everything you need for a successful Marketing Campaign Today! Marketing Software - Promotion Center - Guaranteed Visitors - Guaranteed Signups Solo Emails - 1 Million Opt In Leads - Banner ads - Website Submission and Lots More http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=3736_34_3_74 ...

Messages not delivered to another Routing Group HELP NEEDED
I have three routing groups ( exchange in the 3 of them are Exch 2k sp3 ). Mail from one server ( in my headquarter routing group ) to another ( in one branch office routing group ) is getting stucked in MESSAGES WITH UNREACHABLE DESTINATION and not routed to that server. Connectors seems to be working just fine. After add my other exchange server from my headqurter group to the connector to be albe to send mail it shows the queue now in the connector but does not sends anything. Otherwise, mail from my branch office to my headquarter correctly sends mail. Any help would be gre...

Error 8231
When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. We are running a single domain, native mode Exchang...

Store Operation 2.0 In Item Property showing On Order 6 or so.Need
I my Store Operation 2.0 database in am showing some #s in on order. I alreddy all PO closed and I don't have any any back order and its still showing On Order Quantity (Different #s for different items) How do I make this On Order Quantity Zero "0" I am looking for SQL query Update Items Set OnOrder = 0 some thing like that but I dont know the Database field name for Onorder Please help me. ...