Need to be able to shelter deductions from worker's comp

Ohio needs to be able to shelter deductions from worker's comp.  We need the
same functionality in the worker's comp setup window that is in the
unemployment setup window.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d041a034-3e1d-4213-afb8-f4861d303aa9&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Tina (84)

Need help with SQL tables
After running a security reconcile sa was no longer a user in GP. I received the answer below about re-adding it, but I don't know how to add a userid in to a table. I can't find anything on knowledgebase about this. We don't have the SQL Enterprise Manager but use the SQL 2005 Management Studio Express. Can anyone help me? I just need to know the script that will add it to these tables. Thanks. Tracey D "Therefore it will be just a matter of adding 'sa' USERID into the following tables in DYNAMICS database as a minimum. Once added, use ano...

Help needed to add commets, arrows, etc to existing graph...
I am wanting to add comments and arrows (that look proper) and fill i the area between two lines on a line graph i have created in excel. Ca someone please guide me on how this may be done... I was thinking: i. there may be a way to do it in excel that i am not aware of, ii. there may be another charting program which will draw the chart with all the frills from data exported from excel, iii. there may be another program that allows me to add stuff t already created excel charts, iv. something else. My aim is to export these graphs to word - they will form part of report i am writting. An...

Need Help to create Summary sheet.
Hello: I'm working on Excel2000. In one excel file i have one sheet "MasterData" as show below: ********************************** EMP_CD WORK_DT WORK_HRS ----------------------------------------------------- ASH 8/25/2004 0:00 8 IPH 8/25/2004 0:00 2 IPH 8/25/2004 0:00 2 MAN 8/25/2004 0:00 8 NKH 8/25/2004 0:00 1 NKH 8/25/2004 0:00 2 RXK 8/25/2004 0:00 8 YPG 8/25/2004 0:00 8 NSH 8/25/2004 0:00 8 ASH 8/26/2004 0:00 8 YPG 8/26/2004 0:00 8 IPH 8/26/2004 0:00 8 ********************************** Now, I need to create summary sheet (New Sheet) in same file , whic will show...

need help with formula #2
how to write a formula? if cell =>24 multiple by 22. if cell is <24, multiply 24 by 22, multiply difference by 33 add together -- Kerri Where do I find the difference "Kerri Olsen" wrote: > how to write a formula? > if cell =>24 multiple by 22. if cell is <24, multiply 24 by 22, multiply > difference by 33 add together > -- > Kerri See Help for "IF worksheet function" I can't be more specific without a better description of the alternative calculations. Jerry "Kerri Olsen" wrote: > how to write a formula? > if cell ...

Need help creating macros
Hi there, For whatever reason when our system compiles data into Excel 2003 it creates a worksheet that looks like this (for example): Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Green Green Green Blue Blue Blue Blue Red Red Red Yellow Yellow Yellow Yellow Yellow Orange Orange Orange Brown Brown Brown Brown Teal Teal Teal Black Black Black Black Grey Grey ...

Need help w/ formula
Is there a formula that will change another cells information w/o having a formula in that particular cell. For instance, the IF(N5=Removed" then J5=0) without putting a formula in j5? No. A cell formula cannot change another cell. You can write code to react to value changes in cell N5 and the *code* can change the value in J5 "Todd Nelson" wrote: > Is there a formula that will change another cells information w/o having a > formula in that particular cell. For instance, the IF(N5=Removed" then J5=0) > without putting a formula in j5? No, you cannot ...

Need Help creating a formula****PLEASE
I am a manager in a big office where agents log into their phones to get calls. We keep track of how many minutes an agent is "logged off" of their phone system. I would like to be able to have a formula to use in Excel to speed up the calculations for this info. Here is what the info looks like that I am given and what I need to calculate: Sunday, December 03, 2006 Agent Login Time Logout Time # of minutes logged out Doe, Jane 6:58am 8:51am (need to find # minutes from 9:39am-8:51am) Doe, Jane 9:39am ...

activies need to roll up from sub-accounts to accounts
activities associated with an account need to rollup through all parent accounts above. Jerry http://www.iBizInitiatives.com ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Need help with creating rules for autoresponce
Hi, I been trying to learn how to make an automatic replies with outlook. I looked at some tutorials, but it seems that I'm missing some functions. I can't find the "replay with message" action, the closest thing it gives me is a "reply using a specific template". So I try to make a template, but I don't have the option to save as a .oft. I even tried changing the extention of my word file to .oft, but it just turns it into a blank e-mail. I am currently using office 2003 pro. Any help would me greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced there are steps h...

NEED HELP: Who are MBS Partner here?
To prepare the MBS CRM exam, I need the courseware download from Microsoft Website. I email the MBS, they gave me a link: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/training/materials/ But I can’t login, it says:” The email address you entered was not found in our records. Please check the email address and try again.” Could anyone please directly send me the courseware to prepare the exams? Thanks a lot! Jim Hi Jim That link takes you to a list of the available courseware. You must then order the courseware through a Microsoft Partner, so you best bet is to contact a Learning Soluti...

Need advice on 5.5 migration
Our current setup is all NT4 servers and I am running Exch 5.5. My boss wants a whole new domain created for new servers that we will be getting that will be running 2003 server and exchange 2003 (current servers are too outdated for an upgrade). I have set this up in a test environment and created the trusts and ran the ADMT and things ran fairly smoothly except password issues but that may be another post later. My question is which is the best way to approach this from an Exchange standpoint? Should the 2003 join the existing site or should I create a new exchange site for the 2003?...

Need help storing all my emails before i redo my pc outlook 2003
i have microsoft outlook 2003 on windows xp i need to redo my pc but i dont want to loose my emails and contacts and I have too many things stored in files it'sjust too many things to move one by one thanks iris The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "IrisR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:a1b901c434bd$d94a3940$a...

Formula needed #2
Right all you clever people, I need a formula for my tax spreadsheet who can help me? I'm doing my mileage. I can claim back 40p a mile for the first 4,00 miles, then 25p a mile after that. I've been using this formula for the 40p a mile: =D75*0.4 (D75 bein the "total miles" cell) Fairly straightforward, but how do I make it so it adds 0.4 for th first 4,000 then 0.25 for everything after that. Is this possible? Thanks in advance -- dancingbear7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dancingbear72's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

Need WAN0distributed filesystem... Groove Server?
I have a client with a workforce that are geographically distributed, and as such, doesn't have a single office where all users are located. They have a few servers, including an AD domain, and we have been using the Frontpage Server Extensions of IIS5 (Server 2k3) on their data server to share files over the WAN, but Windows 7 and the newest version of Mac OS X don't appear to be working properly with the (admittedly cheesy) FPSE solution. The way they were doing it, they just added a "My Network Place" to their XP installations that pointed to http://server....

disclosure statmnts and signatures in emails- ??able to by policie
Is there a way to put a Company disclosure statement at the end of all emails by policy or some other means in Exchange Server 2003? Is there a way to prevent users from changing their designated Company signature in Exchange 2003. I know I can add each person's signature by options in Outlook but if I do it that way they can remove the signatures as well. We would like to specify their signatures and make it so they can't change them as well as put a disclosure statement at the end of all Company emails. Can any one help me? I have tried searching the Exchange Site, and t...

HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC?
Does HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC, otherwise after calling the CTREECTRL member function, the variable's value will be changed? Thanks for your answer. >Does HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC, otherwise after >calling the CTREECTRL member function, the variable's value will be >changed? Generally the answer is no, but it'd be clearer if you showed some example code that you're worrying about. Dave ...

New comp. running XP; NEED Publisher from 98SE; How?
HELP! I just got my 1st new comp. & it runs XP however I NEED Publisher from the 98SE... How can I get this program onto this comp. ASAP? I have 2 newsletters for my church that I can't work on until I get this straightened out! Cheryl Smith <Cheryl Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > HELP! I just got my 1st new comp. & it runs XP however I NEED > Publisher from the 98SE... How can I get this program onto this comp. Publisher does not come with any version of Windows, it is a separate application. The Publisher that is/was on the ...

Update Deductions and Benefits with Integration Manager
Is it possible to update deductions and benefits with Integration Manager? I tried to write an integration for this but it is trying to Insert the employee id as a new employee. Thanks in advance! ...

need help with payees
On the "spending by payee" report page, it tells me I have 26 transactions, totalling $0 that don't have assigned payee names. All of these transactions are transfers to and from certain accounts. (i'm talking only about transfers here) for example, I transfer $200 "to" my cash account each week. On the"assign payee" page, it shows that transaction twice -- once going 'into' cash, and once going 'out' of checking. Does each occurence of that transaction need a payee? And, who is the payee? And what about other transfers, like from s...

Need help with Multi-workbook COUNTIF formula!!
I have monthly worksheets that use drop down boxes to pick criteria from lists. The linked cell outputs a number based on what the chosen criteria was in the drop down box. Currently I use this outputted number on a summary sheet with a COUNTIF formula ie COUNTIF(Sept!$R$3:$R$200,2) to summarize monthly info. I would like to generate yearly info instead without having to generate monthly totals first. Is there a formula that can use both ranges - Jan:Dec and $R$3:$R$200 - with the criteria of the linked cell ie. 2? ...

X axis needed for Line Chart
-- FL ...

simple (i think) UDF debug help needed
This is my first time writing a new UDF :) The error reported by debug is: "Block IF without End IF" the highlight is on "next i" Function con_check(con_old, con_now) Dim i As Integer Dim targ As Integer Dim hit As Integer Dim roll As Integer If con_old < con_now Then For i = 1 To con_count hit = hit + 1 If hit < 3 Then targ = 1 + hit If 3 < hit < 6 Then targ = hit + 6 If hit > 5 Then myCell.Value = "DEAD" End If End If...

payroll
It is not always feasible to void a payroll check (if it has cleared the bank, or was paid via Direct Deposit). We need to be able to enter negative paycode transactions and negative deduction transactions to make adjustments easily on the next paycheck. The present work-around of creating a pre-tax deduction to withhold overpayments to employees creates inaccuracies in number of hours worked, and also deductions like 401K or garnishments that are based on gross pay. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes...

Problems sending out but able to receive
We had an issue were our existing exchange server hung and would not allow us to log in to it. I was able to add a new Exchange server and do a mailbox move. All the mailboxes are on the new server and are able to receive from the outside. They are also able to send and receive from internally, but we are unable to send out to any one. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks, jeremey on your SMTP connector that routes out to the internet is your b0rked Exchange server the bridgehead server? Also change your new server to the routing group master /o "Jeremey" <J...

I need a bezier curve the example? Who may provide? Extremely thank!
I need a bezier curve the example? Who may provide? Extremely thank! ...