Need Help With GP Item Pricing

GP ITEM PRICING

I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP.  For example below is the
pricing schedule that I need to use.

First          20 …………….$   1.75

Next       280 ………………  1.36

Next       700 ………………  1.23

Next    2,000 ………………  1.09

Over    3,000 ………………   .82

So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows

20 * 1.75 = 35

280 * 1.36 = 380.80

50 * 1.23 = 61.50

Total : $477.30

In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List
Maintenance window.  Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity
of 350 it will default to the $1.23 price and not fill the “buckets”.  Is
there maybe a way to do this in Extended Pricing?  Any input would be
appreciated.

0
DYGPUSR (1)

Change in restriction needs
I was not given correct information. The internal user wants to refuse mail from an external sender. Otherwise the senario is the same. We just need to block an external mail address for one particular internal user in SBS2000. pse help. You could do this globally using System Manager otherwise, create a mail-enabled contact for the external user, add it to the internal users Delivery Restrictions tab then hide the contact from the GAL. "Lane Hoskins" <lane@automatedhorizons.net> wrote in message news:#JspudoQEHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I was not given correct i...

Add item discounting to inventory wizard
It would be infinately useful for me to be able to assign volume discounts to items based on MPQ and Regular, A, B, and C prices. For example. I sell an item that comes in a box quantity of 25. If a customer at any price level buys 25, the system discounts the item 10%. As it is now, I must go through item by item and enter this information. In my situation, I have thousands of items to update every time prices change. So it would be nice to simply say "if [MPQ] of item is purchased, discount 10%". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft r...

External Link-help!
Hi there, I am trying to get rid of an external link to my excel spreadsheet that I created. When I email the excel file to a coworker, the file asks to update links. But, I want to get rid of all the links so that when others open it, the message will not come up. Under the Edit menu, the Links option is not highlighted. Somehow, the external link got embedded into the file, and I need a solution to delete it out. My job is depending on this resolution! Thanks, Tina I could really use some help! Try Bill Manville's addin. It'll find those pesky ones. Findlink.zip ...

Sort Warning disabled? Need to enable it
I am trying to Sort from A-Z, but the normal warning to expand the selection does not appear? Is there some way to enable this or work around it to filter the entire document by the column I choose? Select all of your data before sorting. The warning only appears (sometimes) if XL can easily detect that you ahve adjacent data. -- Best Regards, Luke M "gnat" <gnat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95B1329C-2A83-4C37-8010-BF0E0BC1D10A@microsoft.com... >I am trying to Sort from A-Z, but the normal warning to expand the >selection > ...

!!HELP!! OWA ans Outlook do not synch
OK so I rebuilt my SBS 2003 server and used Exmerge to exmerge all my users mailboxes out. Successfully exmerged them back into Exchange. Had to recreate new profiles on the users workstations but all appears to be good. One slight problem. For my external users who use Citrix and log onto the Citrix server desktop they cannot use Outlook there. I do have a case open with Microsoft regarding this issue however my immediate issue to resolve is why I can log on as a user here in the office, open Outlook and all their mail is there. However when I use OWA the mailbox is incomplete. Does no...

forgot password?please help
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ON MY MICROSOFT MONEY 2000 BUSINESS - PERSONAL I TRYED EVERY NAME AND NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS tsger@aol.com wrote: > I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ON MY MICROSOFT MONEY 2000 BUSINESS - > PERSONAL I TRYED EVERY NAME AND NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS That's got to be VERY FRUSTRATING! Not only that, but your CAPS LOCK KEY is stuck! I'm sorry for you! ...

Sort and report category items
I'm an Excel rookie using Excel 2008. And this is probably a very beginner question. Example of problem: Sheet has three(3) columns (A, B, C) with the first two being text cells. A: Organization type B: Organization name C: Organization $ The rows contain the information for each year and then within each year a row for each organization reporting that year. I'd like to create a report with: A List of all organizations by each type and not repeat the names. This would look like: Type 1: Company X Company Z Type 2: Company Y Type 3: Company M Compa...

need a bit of help.....
I have generated a form that shows money amounts. yet i want two colums that separates the dollar amount from cents. I have for example colum *H* as the dollar amount and colum *I* as the cent amounts. Now i have tried Format Cell to set it up but it doesnt work. for example i tried the custom format for the dollar amount and it rounds it. and if there's an amount of 1108.83 the cell will show 1109. so it does not show the true value amount. i also tried the same approach with the =RIGHT(H1,2) but with the left and Mid but still didnt work, because i would have to enter the same amount o...

Help! page range prob in print
Hi I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL' option and press print button..instead of displaying only the pages which has information ..its displaying that all pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed. How do i remove this problem? thanks, vani I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print. Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method regds Jibesh -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspecto...

MSP 2007 resources help
Hi all, Three questions: 1. What the constraint A<B,C means and how can I entering in the MSP? 2. I have 3 kinds of human resources. Lets say for example, kind A are engineers. I have 8 of them and everyone is costing 1500 Euros/month. Task A needs 4 engineers. How can I assign them to the task and add the appropriate cost? 3. I have 3 machines as a resource. Each machine has a usage cost of 3000 euros per task and function cost 2400 euros per month. How can I assign them in the appropriate tasks? And how can I distribute their cost? Thank you in advance -- - Hello...

Link Help!!!
hi, How can I add or remove link from “My Work” under workplace, like Calendar or Reports...? And where the file sitelog.xml?? thnx, ...

CRM integration with GP: BizTalk errors
I've completed the integration, but I'm getting 2 Biztalk errors. Any help or direction appreciated: APPLICATION ERROR: Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: (100) Event ID: 1000 Date: 8/24/2005 Time: 4:51:50 AM User: N/A Computer: NJBTS02 Description: Faulting application MSCIS.exe, version 3.0.2023.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.1830, fault address 0x000396d0. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ...

moving all incoming mail to deleted items folder
We are trying to setup students who graduate from our school so that any incoming mail will be forwarded to a new address and if they have not setup a forwarding address, their incoming mail will be deleted with an out of office reply sent to the sender indicating that the user is no longer a student and has not setup forwarding. Graduated students would also not have OWA enabled as well. The one thing that seems hard to do is to create a rule that will move all incoming mail to the deleted items folder. Does anyone know of how to have all incoming mail subject to a rule to move to deleted ...

Item ID of HQ and Store
Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? ex. if in item (store) has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ? No, but the Field HQID in the SO Item Table will have the ID of that Item in HQ. "GregDxb" <GregDxb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB8F1EC3-9F76-458F-BEB7-FFAF19CD0399@microsoft.com... > Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? > > ex. if in item (store) > has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 &g...

trendline HELP!
I have a chart that i am making of PPMs for the year of 2006. I have jan-may in the data series and the rest are left blank. I am trying to get a trendline in where it will stop at whatever month I am at but update when a new month's data is entered into the box. However, I cannot figure out how to do this, when I do have a trend line it goes to like -4000. can anyone help me please? Make a dynamic chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Dynamic.htm...

Help what kind of formula?
I've used Excel formulas in a basic way (sums, averages, divisions, and multiplication of cell data) for about a year. I came across this formula today for a project I need to complete. I've never seen the "SUMIF" or the dollar symbol, OR the ampersand! After hilighting the formula to see if I could just figure it out, I'm stumped. Any chance someone could explain what function these symbols serve Here is the formula =SUMIF($D$3:$D$28,"="&$C38,H$3:H$28) :confused: -- Emil0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emil...

Do you need logon with a MAPI profile to publish free/busy?
Hello, We have some functional mailboxes which contain shared, resource calendars. In practice, no-one ever logs on to these mailboxes using a dedicated Outlook profile; instead they add the shared mailbox to their Outlook profile, If a user never logs on, is the free/busy info still published? Users are complaining that conflicting appointments are being created in the resource calendars. For personal calendars, the free/busy is being updated. Outlook 2003 with Outlook 2002 and 2003 clients. Thanks, - Alan. Hi Alan: No, you shouldn't have to log on with a MAPI pr...

Was this post helpful to you?
Hi gang, Just curious about the Yes, No selection on the question, "Was this post helpful to you? " In a case where I posted a question and received numerous helpful responses, which collectively provided the final solution, do I select Yes for each response that was helpful, or just select Yes on the very last post when the topic has ended? Thanks Peter On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:44:01 -0700, Petermgr <Petermgr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi gang, > >Just curious about the Yes, No selection on the question, "Was this post >helpful to you? "...

Need help from fellow Admin about Mailbox sizes
I need a little help from some fellow Admins that have successfully created some policies about mailbox limits. Currently I am fighting the small company mentality in a growing company. We have about 150-200 mailboxes and I am looking for some suggestions on at what size is a good idea to start the warning messages, then stop send and then stop all traffic. I have some users that are getting to the 2GB size. What do you guys suggest? Thanks in advance. There is no standard or best practice for quota settings except that you should set a limit, even if a high one, for "Prohibi...

Default workbook not coming up help
The workbook I have made is in Excel startup folder and used to come u on launch and file, new or command new. Now only comes up on relaunch and command N, brings up a default workbook. Any ideas appreciated thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Deleting a single mail item remotely?
Is it possible to delete an item from user(s) mailbox(es) if it is mistakenly sent? We've just migrated to Exchange 2003 and I would like to know as we could do it with sendmail easily. What normally happens to require this need is someone sends an email they shouldn't have to the wrong people then panics and rings us to try and delete it before the users in question logon and see the mail. a On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:16:52 +0100, "al" <{ask_me}@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: >Is it possible to delete an item from user(s) mailbox(es) if it is >mistakenly sent? We&...

Function Help?
I need a function that will count back all previous rows for th farthest digit back in the R, S and T cells and place it in the column. The furthest digit back: each of the 3 cells being evaluated ( S and T) have single digit values which have occurred in previous R, T cells, but the value which last appeared in the earliest row is th value which the furthest back. I want the function to count how man rows since the last time that value last occurred. See sample below the N column has the correct answers: Example: .................R..S...T........N row 11:....9...0...6 row 12:....7...5.....

Newbie needs help with first scatter plot
I have a query with two fields: a date and a list of repeating words. Something like 1/1/2007 Red 1/3/2007 Green 2/9/2007 Blue 3/1/2007 Red 3/3/2007 Blue I want to create a simple scatter plot with Date on the X-axis and Color on the Y-axis (there's only seven possible values for the words, so I'd like each word on the Y-axis and a dot in the plot above each date where it occurs). When I use the Chart wizard and select Scatter Plot, the wizard is generating charts that plot *counts*, rather than showing a single dot for each time it occurs. I thought what I wanted to do was pre...

Set default "Sent Item Folder" when sending an email from Word
Hi i have 2 email account set up in Outlook 2007, on POP3 account and an IMAP account. Outlook is configured to store sent items in the Sent Items Folder of my IMAP account. When i send an email from Word 2007 (as an attachment) it is saved in Sent Items Folder of my POP3 account; it can be changed while in the email document, Options, and there changing the defualt Sent Item Folder to "default" (checked); once i do that the message is saved in the correct folder (IMAP account) otherwise it is saved in the POP3 account. Is there a way to set this option as defult? to h...

Desperately need help!!
Is it impossible to do an inventory system in excel? I've tried on numerous occasions for the past month to get a simple inventory system to work and i'm having no luck. I've gotten to the point where my only problem is having a correct record of stock available. I want to be able to see the correct number of a particular item available whenever i do stock taking. So far, what i've done is use iteration to update the stock figure and have sales deducted from that and the new figure shown in quantity avalable. The problem is 1. the iteration does not stop and its set to 1....