National Accounts should let us apply child credit memos to all.

If a Child Account has open, unapplied credit memos, they should be available
for application to other Child Accounts during National Accounts cash
receipts entry. The way the system currently works is that if you select the
Parent Account for the entry, you will not be able to see nor apply any
credit memos to Child Accounts if the credit memos did not originate at the
Parent level.  For my client, their Parent Account customer takes and uses
credit memos against any and every Child Account, regardless of whether that
Child Account has any invoices that are due to be paid.  This causes a
nightmare for my client who has to repeatedly create debit memos, apply it to
the open credit memos on one Child Account, then recreate the credit memo in
another.  If National Accounts allowed the Parent to also access credit memos
and returns as well as invoices, this process would be more simplified.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5b152142-1726-4416-9959-0b2459b5e7ea&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
5
MPpdtech (2)

Thanks for the suggestion.  The Product Planning team has reviewed your feature suggestion and we will take this under consideration for future product releases.

<MPpdtech> wrote:

[...]

0
hminzner (34)
5/11/2006 5:46:03 PM
I am doing a new implementation and am finding this is a huge problem.  How
exactly are you doing this "workaround".  I have tried different combinations
of debit memos and credit memos and not all scenerios work.  My client is
willing to deal with a "workaround" but I have yet to come up with a good
one.  Also, do you know of any ISV's that have addressed this?

"MPpdtech" wrote:

> If a Child Account has open, unapplied credit memos, they should be available
> for application to other Child Accounts during National Accounts cash
> receipts entry. The way the system currently works is that if you select the
> Parent Account for the entry, you will not be able to see nor apply any
> credit memos to Child Accounts if the credit memos did not originate at the
> Parent level.  For my client, their Parent Account customer takes and uses
> credit memos against any and every Child Account, regardless of whether that
> Child Account has any invoices that are due to be paid.  This causes a
> nightmare for my client who has to repeatedly create debit memos, apply it to
> the open credit memos on one Child Account, then recreate the credit memo in
> another.  If National Accounts allowed the Parent to also access credit memos
> and returns as well as invoices, this process would be more simplified.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5b152142-1726-4416-9959-0b2459b5e7ea&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
I've been looking at this from another customer request.  I've actually done
a customization that does this already with a new apply window that shows
all the debits & credits for all the national account/children and then
let's you pick what to apply.  Then anything can apply to anything.

But I was also looking at a customization in the rm cash apply window so
that you would be able when selecting a "child" credit you could see and
apply the debits for the parent/sibling.

This is still in the "looking at" stages but I'm pretty sure it can be done.

patrick
developer support

"Nationals Accounts Workarounds" <Nationals Accounts
Workarounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am doing a new implementation and am finding this is a huge problem.  How
> exactly are you doing this "workaround".  I have tried different
> combinations
> of debit memos and credit memos and not all scenerios work.  My client is
> willing to deal with a "workaround" but I have yet to come up with a good
> one.  Also, do you know of any ISV's that have addressed this?
>
> "MPpdtech" wrote:
>
>> If a Child Account has open, unapplied credit memos, they should be
>> available
>> for application to other Child Accounts during National Accounts cash
>> receipts entry. The way the system currently works is that if you select
>> the
>> Parent Account for the entry, you will not be able to see nor apply any
>> credit memos to Child Accounts if the credit memos did not originate at
>> the
>> Parent level.  For my client, their Parent Account customer takes and
>> uses
>> credit memos against any and every Child Account, regardless of whether
>> that
>> Child Account has any invoices that are due to be paid.  This causes a
>> nightmare for my client who has to repeatedly create debit memos, apply
>> it to
>> the open credit memos on one Child Account, then recreate the credit memo
>> in
>> another.  If National Accounts allowed the Parent to also access credit
>> memos
>> and returns as well as invoices, this process would be more simplified.
>>
>> ----------------
>> "I
>> this
>> then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5b152142-1726-4416-9959-0b2459b5e7ea&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
prot1 (1345)
8/31/2007 3:00:46 AM
Patrick,

We've had a few customers asking for this functionality.....and I know there
have been multiple requests for it in the newsgroups.  Do you know if this
is something that would possibly be added into a future release or service
pack for an existing version?  Or something that would be sold as a
customization by the Professional Services Team?

Thanks!

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>>> Child Account has any invoices that are due to be paid.  This causes a
>>> nightmare for my client who has to repeatedly create debit memos, apply
>>> it to
>>> the open credit memos on one Child Account, then recreate the credit
>>> memo in
>>> another.  If National Accounts allowed the Parent to also access credit
>>> memos
>>> and returns as well as invoices, this process would be more simplified.
>>>
>>> ----------------
>>> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
>>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
>>> "I
>>> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
>>> this
>>> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

victoria (3340)
8/31/2007 8:51:24 AM
I doubt it would be added to a new version (and not as an SP as it's fairly
large) but I think has been mentioned to development and they hadn't seem
too interested.  But it has been offered to a few customers as a billable
engagement and not on the "tool list" and more as a one off as everyone
wants it a bit different.

I'm pretty pleased with it as it exists right as it works pretty well (I
think so and so do the handful of customers using it) and has a decent
interface for this type of functionality.

patrick
developer support

"Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> Patrick,
>
> We've had a few customers asking for this functionality.....and I know
> there have been multiple requests for it in the newsgroups.  Do you know
> if this is something that would possibly be added into a future release or
> service pack for an existing version?  Or something that would be sold as
> a customization by the Professional Services Team?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions, Inc.
>

> "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
>> I've been looking at this from another customer request.  I've actually
>> done a customization that does this already with a new apply window that
>> shows all the debits & credits for all the national account/children and
>> then let's you pick what to apply.  Then anything can apply to anything.
>>
>> But I was also looking at a customization in the rm cash apply window so
>> that you would be able when selecting a "child" credit you could see and
>> apply the debits for the parent/sibling.
>>
>> This is still in the "looking at" stages but I'm pretty sure it can be
>> done.
>>
>> patrick
>> developer support
>>
>> --
>> rights.
>>

>> "Nationals Accounts Workarounds" <Nationals Accounts
>> Workarounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I am doing a new implementation and am finding this is a huge problem.
>>>How
>>> exactly are you doing this "workaround".  I have tried different
>>> combinations
>>> of debit memos and credit memos and not all scenerios work.  My client
>>> is
>>> willing to deal with a "workaround" but I have yet to come up with a
>>> good
>>> one.  Also, do you know of any ISV's that have addressed this?

0
prot1 (1345)
9/4/2007 1:38:48 AM
Patrick,

Thanks for the additional info.  Would you be able to e-mail me a
description of what the customization currently does?  Or should I contact
the Professional Services team to get that?

--

>I doubt it would be added to a new version (and not as an SP as it's fairly
>large) but I think has been mentioned to development and they hadn't seem
>too interested.  But it has been offered to a few customers as a billable
>engagement and not on the "tool list" and more as a one off as everyone
>wants it a bit different.
>
> I'm pretty pleased with it as it exists right as it works pretty well (I
> think so and so do the handful of customers using it) and has a decent
> interface for this type of functionality.
>
> patrick
> developer support

> rights.
>

> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
>> Patrick,
>>
>> We've had a few customers asking for this functionality.....and I know
>> there have been multiple requests for it in the newsgroups.  Do you know
>> if this is something that would possibly be added into a future release
>> or service pack for an existing version?  Or something that would be sold
>> as a customization by the Professional Services Team?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>> Flexible Solutions, Inc.
>>

>> "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
>>> I've been looking at this from another customer request.  I've actually
>>> done a customization that does this already with a new apply window that
>>> shows all the debits & credits for all the national account/children and
>>> then let's you pick what to apply.  Then anything can apply to anything.
>>>
>>> But I was also looking at a customization in the rm cash apply window so
>>> that you would be able when selecting a "child" credit you could see and
>>> apply the debits for the parent/sibling.
>>>
>>> This is still in the "looking at" stages but I'm pretty sure it can be
>>> done.
>>>
>>> patrick
>>> developer support
>>>
>>> --
>>> rights.
>>>

>>> "Nationals Accounts Workarounds" <Nationals Accounts
>>> Workarounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
victoria (3340)
9/4/2007 1:29:14 PM
I would like information on this if possible.

We have a similar issue not only National accounts, but also across company
databases.

Thanks.

"Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:

> I doubt it would be added to a new version (and not as an SP as it's fairly
> large) but I think has been mentioned to development and they hadn't seem
> too interested.  But it has been offered to a few customers as a billable
> engagement and not on the "tool list" and more as a one off as everyone
> wants it a bit different.
>
> I'm pretty pleased with it as it exists right as it works pretty well (I
> think so and so do the handful of customers using it) and has a decent
> interface for this type of functionality.
>
> patrick
> developer support

> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> > Patrick,
> >
> > We've had a few customers asking for this functionality.....and I know
> > there have been multiple requests for it in the newsgroups.  Do you know
> > if this is something that would possibly be added into a future release or
> > service pack for an existing version?  Or something that would be sold as
> > a customization by the Professional Services Team?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > --
> > Victoria Yudin
> > Dynamics GP MVP
> > Flexible Solutions, Inc.
> >

> > "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
> >> I've been looking at this from another customer request.  I've actually
> >> done a customization that does this already with a new apply window that
> >> shows all the debits & credits for all the national account/children and
> >> then let's you pick what to apply.  Then anything can apply to anything.
> >>
> >> But I was also looking at a customization in the rm cash apply window so
> >> that you would be able when selecting a "child" credit you could see and
> >> apply the debits for the parent/sibling.
> >>
> >> This is still in the "looking at" stages but I'm pretty sure it can be
> >> done.
> >>
> >> patrick
> >> developer support
> >>
> >> --
> >> rights.
> >>

> >> "Nationals Accounts Workarounds" <Nationals Accounts
> >> Workarounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
TomA (18)
4/17/2008 9:53:00 PM
Don't know if I sent the earlier request

I would like additional information on this

Thanks.

"Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:

> I doubt it would be added to a new version (and not as an SP as it's fairly
> large) but I think has been mentioned to development and they hadn't seem
> too interested.  But it has been offered to a few customers as a billable
> engagement and not on the "tool list" and more as a one off as everyone
> wants it a bit different.
>
> I'm pretty pleased with it as it exists right as it works pretty well (I
> think so and so do the handful of customers using it) and has a decent
> interface for this type of functionality.
>
> patrick
> developer support

> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> > Patrick,
> >
> > We've had a few customers asking for this functionality.....and I know
> > there have been multiple requests for it in the newsgroups.  Do you know
> > if this is something that would possibly be added into a future release or
> > service pack for an existing version?  Or something that would be sold as
> > a customization by the Professional Services Team?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > --
> > Victoria Yudin
> > Dynamics GP MVP
> > Flexible Solutions, Inc.
> >

> > "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
> >> I've been looking at this from another customer request.  I've actually
> >> done a customization that does this already with a new apply window that
> >> shows all the debits & credits for all the national account/children and
> >> then let's you pick what to apply.  Then anything can apply to anything.
> >>
> >> But I was also looking at a customization in the rm cash apply window so
> >> that you would be able when selecting a "child" credit you could see and
> >> apply the debits for the parent/sibling.
> >>
> >> This is still in the "looking at" stages but I'm pretty sure it can be
> >> done.
> >>
> >> patrick
> >> developer support
> >>
> >> --
> >> rights.
> >>

> >> "Nationals Accounts Workarounds" <Nationals Accounts
> >> Workarounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
TomA (18)
4/17/2008 9:54:02 PM
I have the same annoying problem of having to do the credit/debit memo
"waste-of-time" routine.  I have V10.  Has there been any improvement in the
last 3 years?

JD

"Tom A" wrote:

> Don't know if I sent the earlier request
>
> I would like additional information on this
>
> Thanks.
>

> "Patrick [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > I doubt it would be added to a new version (and not as an SP as it's fairly
> > large) but I think has been mentioned to development and they hadn't seem
> > too interested.  But it has been offered to a few customers as a billable
> > engagement and not on the "tool list" and more as a one off as everyone
> > wants it a bit different.
> >
> > I'm pretty pleased with it as it exists right as it works pretty well (I
> > think so and so do the handful of customers using it) and has a decent
> > interface for this type of functionality.
> >
> > patrick
> > developer support
> >
> > --
> >

> > "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> > > Patrick,
> > >
> > > We've had a few customers asking for this functionality.....and I know
> > > there have been multiple requests for it in the newsgroups.  Do you know
> > > if this is something that would possibly be added into a future release or
> > > service pack for an existing version?  Or something that would be sold as
> > > a customization by the Professional Services Team?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Victoria Yudin
> > > Dynamics GP MVP
> > > Flexible Solutions, Inc.
> > >

> > > "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message

0
JD1 (109)

Pruning old accounts
Hi, I created an account for testing, and later I deleted. Now I want to create another account, but Money tells me an account with the same name exists. How do I wipe the deleted accounts out? I know Money keep them for records purpose, but I don't want that. Please help! Thanks! -- Nelson In microsoft.public.money, Nelson Araujo wrote: > > >I created an account for testing, and later I deleted. Now I want to create >another account, but Money tells me an account with the same name exists. > >How do I wipe the deleted accounts out? I know Money keep them for ...

how to let a dialog can receive the WM_PARENTNOTIFY message
my app have a main dlg,and the main dlg will create some child dlgs.I want the main dlg can receive a message when a child dlg is created or destroyed,but dlg can not receive the WM_PARENTNOTIFY message,so how can I do? You could use ON_MESSAGE or the RegisterWindowMessage Varient, have a look in MSDN, then use SendMessage from the Child Window, or alternatively use a static callback function. Take your pick. M "pango" <pango@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED6115BF-629E-4FF1-8C4F-0D3568ED122A@microsoft.com... > my app have a main dlg,and the main d...

Global Customer Account Number
Is there any special character that cannot be used in the field for Global Customer Account Number? For example, TH0001`? Thanks. single quotes are always dangerous, but Account Number is a varchar field - any alphanumeric values are valid. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Raymond Cheok" <raymondcheok@fareastflora.com> wrote in message news:BF420D72.15...

CRM to GP Integration--Account # to Account ID
Hello: Has anybody else run across a problem integrating account records in CRM--specifically the account numbers? We would like to be able to assign an account number from CRM once they become a customer and place the first order. We have setup the integration to create GP customers on order creation, but GP overrides whatever is entered in the CRM account # field and writes the account name into the GP Customer ID field. One option we thought of was to create the records first in GP, but this would be time consuming and there would be no way to link the newly created custome...

Exchange & POP accounts
We have a small org of three users. We use MS Exchange 2003 for Public Folders, but for other reasons, we choose not to use it for email. Instead, we continue to use the POP accounts in our Outlook clients. Every once in a while though, an email will not go through, and we get this bouncback: From: System Administrator Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 2:45 AM To: Tim Kowal Subject: Undeliverable: RE: Sad news Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Sad news Sent: 6/24/2004 2:45 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Tim Kowal on 6/24/2004 2:4...

excel should let me set row amd column maximum sizes
Worksheet size is 65,536 rows by 256 columns. I need one that is 256 rows by 65536 columns (or some where in between) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=441f2d8e-4e4d-49ee-b8d4-5f54b182f23d&...

how do i verify my gmail account?
"(?)???(?)" <(?)la?(?)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8AF7E96-B2A3-4757-95E5-0AB9E89025FA@microsoft.com <nothing> PLEASE write your question in the bODY of the post, and not just in the subject. What do you mean, "verify" your gmail account? ...

Verify Domain User account SPN error
Does anybody have any ideas where to look to solve the following error installing crm 3.0? "Verify Domain User account SPN for the Microsoft CRM ASP.NET Application Pool account." I hadsimilar errors. You need the SetSPN tool from the windows server registry kit. http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/existing/setspn-o.asp has the tool. Then you need to register accounts in Active Directory. Good luck. took me like a week of searching trhough newsgroups to get my upgrade working. Perhaps you could also post the exact setspn commands you used. I have the ...

Document belongs to another account
We are on GP 8.0, SP5. When posting a batch in SOP we are receiving this error: AccessDeniedError: Document belongs to another account. There is only one document in the batch and I can find nothing wrong with it. The document will not post. It does not go to batch recovery. It has many serial numbers attached to it so we really don't want to delete it. Any ideas of what could be wrong with it or how to fix it? Not that I doubt you exactly but are you sure that is the exact error message? It just doesn't seem quite like a normal GP error message. If you print an edit l...

Default Inbox
I followed the set-up instructions for email accounts. I have an MSN email account and the program set it up as a POP3 account and gave it its own Inbox and not the default Inbox in Outlook 2007. How can I get that account into the default Inbox? did you set it up as pop3 or did you use the outlook connector? Because msn is not pop3, it gets its own mailbox folders. You can set the folders to default in tools, accounts. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http...

Send copy of all incoming, outgoing mails to an account
Hello, I'm using the Exchange 2003, I 've to send a copy of all incoming and outgoing mails to a mailbox e.g. user@domain.com in the same server. I've done this previously but now forget it. It was so simple, but couldn't remember how I did it. regards, Adil Here is a link that explains how you can configure this to a Public Folder: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF011.html Just need to mention one little correction to the article, you will need to make sure you have given the Anonymous setting Contributor access and clear the "Folder Visible" checkbox. ...

Live/Passport Account
Am I missing something? Why does everyone detest this so bad? Feel like I'm on the outside of some 'important' information. A lot of people just think it's generically Evil Microsoft Stuff because they read somewhere that Passport was part of Microsoft's plan to Dominate The World. In particular, using it with Money tends to imply--but doesn't infer--storing a subset of their Money data on an MSN web server for use from other locations for what M05 mislabeled "file sharing", and to enable the "third party" downloads. That gives a lot of peopl...

Account Synchronization w/o download
I was running Outlook 2000 with no problems. I just upgraded to Outlook 2002 as part of an installation of ActiveSync 4.1 I have 5 email accounts registered in Outlook, one of which is a Yahoo account as part of the DSL package with SBC. The install went fine. When Outloook went to check for new mail, it downloaded one message from Yahoo that was a year old. I deleted it and ten minutes later it downloaded it again. And then again...you get the picture. Trying to find a solution, I thought I'd delete the pop3 account settings and set it up from scratch. Well, my problem now is that...

Multiple E-Mail Accounts in Outlook #2
For the last couple of years I have been using Outlook Express but would now start using MIcrosoft Outlook. I was trying to setup my accounts and everything when I realised that I can not have more than 1 e-mail account on outlook. On Outlook Express I had multiple identities (1 for each of my e-mail addresses). It is important for me to keep my e-mails separate. Also on outlook I know I can put lots of accounts on the main identitity, but this means all the messages will go to the Inbox and when I send an e-mail it will use the default e-mail address to send the e-mail. What can I do? T...

Help for newbie balancing accounts
I've switched over to Money 2k5 from Quicken, and am trying to balance my checking account for the first time. During the month I've downloaded tranx from the bank into Money. Now when I am in the reconciliation I cannot balance. I have a bunch of tranx already marked with a checkmark. How do I know if I've cleared a tranx? Should it have a checkmark in the box, an E, or be blank? Why do my tranx for the next month already show a checkmark? It's very confusing. ...

Changing or Adding Tabs in Accounts
Hello, This is my first installation of MS CRM 3.0. In Accounts > Details > Information there are 4 tabs - General, Details, Administration, Notes. How do I add another tab or change the existing ones? Thank you, Ed Podowski In customization for the Account form just add a tab Pete "Ed Podowski" <EdPodowski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58D08A66-145C-43BC-A307-5F133F836CDF@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > This is my first installation of MS CRM 3.0. > > In Accounts > Details > Information there are 4 tabs - General, Details...

How to read emails of a specfic email account.
Hello, Is there a way to read emails from an email account? Thanks On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 05:53:02 -0700, apereira <apereira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Is there a way to read emails from an email account? > >Thanks Not sure what you are asking. "is there a way to read emails from an email account"..... thats your question? what does that even mean? "apereira" <apereira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5A14825-0A26-4CBF-A1FD-050376F2DCBF@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Is there a way to read emai...

How do i get the customer account number? VB6 Com addin
When adding a new customer am using hook 11, parameter 5 (pass id) unfortunatly the thing passes the ID as a long and chops all the leading 0's or any store id all i get is the basic number eg 4,5,6,7,8 for customers 4-8. Is there any way i can get the correct formatted account number?? I've tried the session object but its totally empty, there's nothing in it. That's Customer.ID, not Customer.AccountNumber... Run a query against the database to get whatever other information you wanted for the customer. Hooks only work at the store level, so the StoreID is the same for ...

all about credit cards (secrets,tips,and hints)i
hii all. while i was exploring the internet. I found the great GROUB.then i decide to Register now. and i want to write my first thread here do you wanna know any thing about credit cards .teyps,history,the best for you ,how to get the best .and more. just see that site . http://c-cardguide.blogspot.com i hope you like it. i'm waiting for your replays sorry for my baaad english ...

Missing transactions from Citibank credit card download
I recently noticed that the transaction total (amount owed) didn't match the balance amount owed in my credit card account. After comparing the Citibank online statement to the Money downloaded statement (I'm using the Citibank services which are updated when I log on), I've found there are transactions missing. These transactions must then be entered in manually to get the statements to match. I was hoping that this would be one process I didn't have to double check, but alas, it's more work than when you could just grab the statement from Citibank and upload ...

how to link mortgage account to checking account?
I just created a mortgage account in Money 2007 and setup all term parameters. I can't find a place that let me select the checking account from which the fund withdrew to make the monthly payment to the mortgage. How can I do that? In your Checking Account, when you make a payment for your mortgage, select the special category of "Loan Payment". The subcategory box will then list all of your loans, one of which will be your mortgage. - Merg -- Today's problems don't worry me, I haven't solved yesterday's yet. <howardxian@gmail.com> wrote in message ...

Account lookup window #2
Is there anybody using Great PLains experienced the following problem: -One of my client is using Great PLains version 7. One of their user, when looking up for an account in the distribution level of a transaction, the account lookup window displayed is of the version 6. How can we revert it back to version 7 window - account lookup window. This happens so often we put it in our book Confessions of a Dynamics GP Consultant along with 300 other such tips. For those of you that dont have a copy, here is one way to fix this: 1. Open Advanced Security 2. In Options, make sure that...

Copying Attributes from Accounts to Contacts
Is there a way to copy attributes from accounts to contacts without having to enter them in twice? Then I would like to map them. Unless there is a better way to do this that someone could suggest. Kenbo, Unfortunately, the answer is no. A possible alternative is to export the Account and Contact Entities and modify the XML file by copying the various data around. Personally, while this sounds good on paper, it would be a nightmare to execute. I found that I am twice as fast reentering the attributes as when I created them the first time, so that's the route I usually take. ...

what should be my pop3 and SMTP when setting up new account
what should be my pop3 and SMTP when setting up new account Ask your ISP. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Rogan asked: | what should be my pop3 and SMTP when setting up new account On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:44:09 -0700, "Rogan" <Rogan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >what should be my pop3 and SMTP when setting up new account We have no way of knowing what that info is for your account....

Personal folders from Outlook gone missing after AD account rename
A user few days ago that she can't see her personal folders in Outlook anymore. Her AD user account was renamed few weeks ago and I'm suspecting this to be the cause. She couldn't remeber if the folders have been there after the account renaming or have they disappeared sometime after the renaming. We do have nightly and weekly backups of the exchange mailboxes, but I'm afraid it won't do much good if I've understood correctly that the personal folders contents are stored only on computer and not on server side? I have tried the scanpst tool to recover...