multiple vendors or buying groups

Hello:

I have a PO that may eventually be charged, by percentage to more that one
vendor.  So, they are buying a product that is say 25% to one vendor and 75%
to the other.  How can we do this?  Any suggestions?  Additional software?
VB?  Please let me know.
--
Kate Hulit
Asyma Systems Inc.

Creating a contact group from text file
I got 10 e-mail addresses in a word text file can I somehow make it into an address group or contacts without having to open a card manualy for each one and typing name nickname e-mail etc.? thnx L. You need to make sure it is in the correct order, however, you can add commas between fields and import it as comma deliminated file. It is one of the options for importing. "ronba" <lironba@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1c7e9546.0411091706.7c3adb96@posting.google.com... > I got 10 e-mail addresses in a word text file > can I somehow make it into an address group or c...

Sum group totals and then average by # of groups
Hi, This one seems pretty straight froward to me, but I am going wrong somewhere... I have a user who has a grouped report indicating expenses on a per month basis. The details section shows the individual expenses, per date, within a given month. At the end of each month there is a sum showing the total expenses for each month. Grouped field name = "sum of amount" The report footer has a grand total for all the individual amounts in the details section. What she would like to do is sum up the per month group totals, and then have the system figure out the average of the pe...

Recovery Storage Group #5
We recently migrated from Exchange 2000 sp3 enterprise to Exch2k3sp1 enterprise. We migrated to a new server, with new storage group and database names. I need to recover data from a few mailboxes stored in an arcserve backup from about 6 months ago. I've gone through the documentation a few times, but I have a few questions. * The recovery storage group needs to be names exactly the same as the name of the storage group as it existed on Win2k? * It just so happens that the old Exch2k server is still a part of our org. It's only doing outgoing mail for reasons I'd rather...

Multiple Columns for printing
I have 2 columns of 80 rows of information that I would like to see "split up" into 3 sets of data across one page. How can I do this? TIA Mac Hi Mac, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Mac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09b201c54bea$c5f0f2e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I have 2 columns of 80 rows of information that I would > like to see "split up" into 3 sets of data across one > page. How can I do this? > TIA > > Mac ...

Printing Multiple Copies #2
I am using Publisher 2002, XP and a HP 4000. I am trying to print out 150 copies of the document. I can only print one at a time. I have the most current printer drivers. Also I can print multiple copies in other applications. This is the only one that does not work. I have tried every setting for multiple copies, collated and uncollated, set copy count in and out side of publisher. Any one over come this problem. Seems like publisher is broken. Thanks! This is most surely a problem with the printer driver, and the way Publisher talks to it. Try printing multiple copies to ...

Multiple addresses for one company
Hi Everybody, Hope you can help me. I have a company which manages two schools. They need or want to manage email from the three entities in Outlook separately. So what is the best way to have three mailboxes in one instance of Outlook with Exchange2k3/Win2k3 server. A little clarification I need to manage email for bob@company.com bob@school1.edu bob@school2.edu all in Outlook. hopefully separate mailboxes that don't talk to each other. I am not opposed to having multiple servers or whatever it takes. A kb article on the subject mught help. Thanks a bunch Tom virtual ORG http...

Creating Lists with multiple rows
I have a list with three rows each. Does anyone know how I can sort these entries with all three rows included? I have tried to associate them, but cannot find a way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Use a helper column and use it to do your sorting..........ie, if you have Name in row 1, address in row 2 and phone in row 3.........the helper column should read Name001 in row 1, Name002 in row 2, and Name003 in row 3.........then when you sort on that helper column, the address and phone will stay with each Name........... But, unless you really "need" that ...

Help Freezing Multiple Rows
In earlier versions, you clicked below the rows you wanted frozen in place or to the right of the rows you wanted frozen. Now I see only how to freeze row 1. I have a main title in row 1, row 2 is blank and row 3 has column headings, so I want row 3 to stay frozen in place. I am having trouble accomplishing this and need help, please. Thank you. -- Virgo click on cell A4 then on the menu bar Window/Freeze Panes "Virgo" wrote: > In earlier versions, you clicked below the rows you wanted frozen in place or > to the right of the rows you wanted frozen....

Multiple reports in range date
I have multiple reports using the same range of start and end date weekly. The date is display in a tab form to remind me the date range. I like to print weekly multiple reports using these range of date. Can anyone help me. Thanks. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Create a form with two unbound textboxes to enter your dates. Use the textboxes as criteria in the query for the reports like this -- [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox1] and [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox2] Before running the reports open the form, enter the dates, leave form open...

Using Multiple versions of MS Money
Is there a problem with using multiple versions of Money? If I have purchased a newer version and wish to install it on a computer that does not have Money installed, but would like to still use it on the machine that already has it installed, what problems would I likely run into? Old version is Money 2000, new version is Money 2005. Many thanks if you can help! In microsoft.public.money, 2005 Deluxe wrote: >Is there a problem with using multiple versions of Money? If I have >purchased a newer version and wish to install it on a computer that does not >have Money installed, but ...

need help replying to multiple email messages
I sell things on the internet, and when I receive say 5 emails for prospective buyers, I would like to be able to highlight all five of those and repsond to all of them at the same time instead of having to cut and paste five addresses individually. this has to be possible - anybody know how to do it? ...

Control Group Question
I have a table that contains member address and I have a table using recipient addess. These tables are linked via member number. I currently have the database linked to a mail merge in word. I have set up an option button in my form and asks which address I want my letter to be sent. Would I then set up a query to link to my mail merge and if 1 use member information and if 2 use recipient information? I am a novice when it comes to writing code, so any help on the code or any better option would be of great help -- Karen K Im not experienced at mail merges, but it seems like you are....

SELF Group vs. User permission to Mailbox
Came in this morning to a helpdesk call indicating that the user was getting the following message when trying to open their Outlook 2007 client: "Cannot open your default e-mail folders. Microsoft Exchange is not available. Either there are network problems or the Exchange computer is down for maintenance." In my Exchange server Application Log I see several instances of the following related to the affected user's mailbox: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9646 Date: 11/27/2009 Time: 7:07:14 AM User: N/A ...

Multiple Pivot Charts to display in one page
Working in MS Access 2007 I created a query and a pivot chart with the option to show the data in more than one chart, but when I choose the multiple chart option it tries to show all of the 30+ in one page which makes is impossible to read. Is there any way to show the charts in more than one page? I'd be very grateful for any help! ...

how is a group email setup?
within outlook 2003, how is a group email setup, ie. assume sending to two(2) persons and typing in just one email address You can setup a distribution list in the Contacts folder. That list will contain multiple addresses so when you choose the list, the item will get sent to each of those addresses. "Susa Ala-M�nk�re" <a@mailinator.com> wrote in message news:HtOdnXGw08_awmbanZ2dnUVZ_uCinZ2d@comcast.com... > within outlook 2003, how is a group email setup, ie. assume sending to > two(2) persons and typing in just one email address ...

this is about using google's usenet group
I see a lot of important tips here but I think it's being deleted after 10 days...(I read it somewhere). Is there a way to copy/save the tips I've selected on my own google/microsoft/public/excel page and look it up when i need it? thanks See http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=*excel* In article <1118602807.973931.273730@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "guideme" <eveas@yahoo.com> wrote: > I see a lot of important tips here but I think it's being deleted after > 10 days...(I read it somewhere). > Is there a way to copy/s...

selecting cell groups and locking up
Intermittent problem with Excel deciding to select a group or "array" of cells and locking the array on the last cell in use. All program functionality is gone and system must be re-booted to correct. Just a wild guest... Could it be that the mouse is sticking? Try gently banging on the mouse keys (including the wheel mouse if you have one)--or even swapping the mouse (temporarily???). Bugged by Excel? wrote: > > Intermittent problem with Excel deciding to select a group or "array" of > cells and locking the array on the last cell in use. All program > ...

Multiple Hotmail accounts OL2002
When setting up multiple hotmail accounts on Outlook 2002, I can set up the account but OL can not get mail for more than one account? Anyone know anything about this? Yes I have tried removing the accounts and adding them back. Any technet artical info would be most helpful. Thanks It is a known issue that Outlook 2002 can only handle one Hotmail account. Outlook 2003 can handle multiple http accounts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without rea...

Printing multiple images by inserting
I have created a excel97/VB application that grabs images and print them automatically(about 30 images, Full page size). but when it's running it prints blank pages. normally when I run for the first time this never happens but afterwords this keep on happening till I restart the PC. The code is to do few calculations on the first sheet then pasting the result on to the sheet2 grab the image from the folder. then grabe the next result from sheet1 and insert the image and so forth till tghe last value. Can anyone please help me. ...

How to I show multiple presentations together ie a playlist?
During a workshop or seminar I would like to show the PowerPoint presentations consecutively without ending the show to find the next presentation and start a new show. In article <86C715E9-657F-4FF9-B1DE-130C60FB0412@microsoft.com>, PamTrade wrote: > During a workshop or seminar I would like to show the PowerPoint > presentations consecutively without ending the show to find the next > presentation and start a new show. Can you instead start with a main presentation of just one or two slides that LINKs to each of the other presentations? If you do that, y...

Can I get multiple values returned for an IF formula?
I have a simple table with student names in B2:L2 and words in A2:A221. Under each student name next to the word, I put a 1 if they knew the word or a 0 if they did not. Question: Can I have the students name returned if they had a 0 in the box for a particular word? Example: In A2 the word is 'the'. Under student A I entered a 1, under student B a 0, and student C a 0, etc. I want a formula that will return each name that has a 0 for that word. Hi Maybe the easiest way would be to mark your range B2:L2 Data>Filter>Autofilter. Use the dropdown to select either 0 or 1 as...

How can I use my Access list to email selective groups?
How can I use my Access list to email selective groups without using my Outlook Address Book? I am using Access 2003. On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:59:01 -0800, ChellBelle wrote: > How can I use my Access list to email selective groups without using my > Outlook Address Book? I am using Access 2003. Download the Email2K sample database from http://www.datastrat.com/DataStrat2.html -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Multiple Exchange Server
I am recieving the error as Task 'www.indiatimes.com.'Folder:Inbox Syncronizing headers.'reported error (0x800CCC3E).'The server does not support the required HTTP methods.The server responded 'Not Implimented'.' Please Help . I have tried to configure two of my email IDs "pqr@msn.com" & "pqr@indiatimes.com" into same outlook. I am not recieving any emails of "pqr@indiatimes.com". Please Help... ...

Import multiple forms, queries from another database
Here is the story: I have created a database that will be used between myself and another person. My work: I manage and create/update queries, forms, vba code, macros, modules and reports in this database. My partner: Manages and updates the sole table in the database, using the forms that I create. Anytime I make changes to my work, I would like a simple way to apply those changes to my partner's copy of the database. I don't want to replace the actual table in the though, as their copy of the database would have the most updated information. So, essentially, I just wa...

Vendor generated ACH
How would someone record a vendor generated ach payment in PM? I have a mortgage vendor that automatically generates an ach draft out of the checking account every month. The amount of the draft doesn't change only the distribution amounts change. Is there a way to enter in the ACH payment without creating a voucher first? And can this be setup in a monthly batch? Manual payments just post to the vendors account and then the payment needs to be applied to vouchers plus the back for manual payments is single use. Or would I use Payables Transaction Entry and select Cash...