Multi-Page Printing

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.
We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need
to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the
four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Allan
0
Browne (3)

Hi Allan

The best way to handle this would be to use "Named Printers" you can set
this function up to print multiple copies of certain "reports" and even
specify what printer the report goes to. There is a section in the Great
Plaisn Help on Named printers that explains it.

Fliehigh

"Allan Browne" wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.
> We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need
> to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the
> four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks, Allan
0
Fliehigh (443)
11/14/2007 2:57:00 PM
Hi Allan,

If Fliehigh's sufggestion doesn't work for you please feel free to take a
look at Messenger by Liaison Software.

Messenger allows you to set up individual and unlimited rules (plys) for say
an invoice, SO, PO, etc. It is a one time set up, you create your printer
drivers and then select the appropiate driver for each ply of the form. With
no filtering attached to a form ply every time an invoice is printed they
will be routed to the 4 printer trays.

If you like to view a quick on-line demonstration please reach me at
800.811.4618 x201

Best Regards,

Tom Nielsen
Liaison Software
tom@liaisonsc.com
800.811.4618 x201
www.liaisonsc.com

"Allan Browne" wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.
> We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need
> to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the
> four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks, Allan
0
Tom7430 (437)

Problem with empty page
hi asp.net 3.5 I have a webpage which if it has a querystring attached it'll display some usefull information. But if no querystring is attached it displays this content: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD> <BODY></BODY></HTML> I've tryed to put some logic into the page so when no querystring is used it should give some values to a Literal control on the page. That code executes ...

Printing Issues when distributing a form to multiple users
I am distributing a spreadsheet to multiple users. The spreadsheet is being used as a form for data entry. The problem i am having is that when it is being printed, the users are getting varying page layouts where the page breaks have changed, due the changes to the length of the document growing from the free text they are entering. The page breaks that excel chooses don't seem to be spaced well, leading to one or two of the pages being very short (i.e., leaving a lot of free white space), whereas the other pages are taking up the entire page. Is there a particular page layout selection...

cant print spread sheet with lines on it
i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings thanks. File > Page Setup > Sheet tab > Put a checkmark in 'Gridlines'. Hope this helps. George Gee "steve earle" <steve earle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6017023B-592D-400B-A671-8B65C1BB02A4@microsoft.com... >i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get > the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings > thanks. t...

set a reminder to print or edit in an excel document
Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a workbook on a certain day. I need to print and edit a workbook on a certain day at a certain time, but I can never remember to do this. Is there any way of setting a reminder alarm or notification. Thanks > Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a > workbook on a certain day. ... If you have Excel, you might be using Outlook also. Both are part of Office 2003. Outlook has a "calendar" feature that pops up reminders the user can schedule. I use it all the ti...

Validation
I would like to have combo box functionality for the data validation feature in Excel 2000. This doesn't seem to be available in the native validation setup dialog box. Am I missing something? I would like to display the validated items list in the leftmost column and have column(s) of description display to the right of each list item (so I can tell which list item I should select). Suggestions? Many Thanks, Bill Vallance Bill Debra Dalgleish has instructions for creating dependent DV lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal02.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 08 Jun 20...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

PrintPreview
Hello, I developed a VC++/MFC SDI application. The program supports PrintPreview. However, I only want the user to go forward ("Next Page") and not backward ("Prev Page"). How do I hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons? TIA, Jacques Hello All, I found a nice Print Preview replacement toolbar (with bitmap buttons) on codeguru. To hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons, simply remove them from the CMyPreviewView::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) method. The article was written by Robin J. Leatherbarrow. Thank...

not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture after 1st time

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Spacing between paragraphs at bottom of page
I consider myself an advanced user with Word, but this annoyance has fooled me. How do I stop the additional spacing between paragraphs at the end of pages? This happens when I have a longer paragraph, and the document decides to keep the text altogether rather than on two separate pages. Any idea on how this can be fixed? Thanks! It's not clear to me what you're describing, but perhaps there is something in http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm that will apply to your problem. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, A...

is there any way to STACK the page tabs?
I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of which naturally has its own tab. Is there any way these tabs can be "Stacked" so to be all visible at the bottom of the page, rather than have to scroll sideways in order to see the tabs? TIA Excel 2002 This is not possible. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Mighty Magpie" <mighty.magpie@home> wrote in message news:LAPVb.2214$vo1.1147@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net... > I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of whic...

OWA renders Page cannot be displayed
Hi, We are have Exchange 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Server. We are allowing access to OWA from outside the network through SSL. We are having a problem with a few emails giving a page cannot be displayed error when trying to view them. These same emails can be viewed with no problems from inside the network(not using SSL). We have URLScan installed, but I can't see anything in the .ini file that would cause these emails to not display correctly. Any suggestions? ...

How do I print labels after I have mailmerge on excel
?I saved my addresses in Excel. I want to print them on labels How do I do that? Also how can I get a picture on the labels? Bika, do a mail merge with word. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Ex...

Print multiple copies per sheet
I have a pubisher file that is a card with a size of 5 x 6 and is 2 pages. Is it possible to print 2 copies of this file on a letter size page so that there will be 2 double sided copies on the letter size page. I need to laminate these cards so if I could get 2 per page I would just need to cut the page in half. I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, Dee Page setup, Business card, change copies per sheet, Side margin 1.25, top margin ..5, zero gaps, okay out, in the next screen change the measurements to width 6" height 5". The above will...

"Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts
In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would auto-size to fill a page. I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size to print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for reformatting titles, axes, etc.). I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup. Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much. I will assume we are talking of an embedded chart (one sitting on a worksheet) and not a chart sheet. In Excel 2003 (all earlier) you did not double click, you just single clicked to...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

Dbl sided printing problem
I am making a "Program" for a Barbershop Chorus concert using MS Publisher in the "Catalog" mode (which prints both sides of course.) I cannot seem to find out what kind of paper I can get (short of photo imaging paper) that is opaque enuff to prevent the backside of a page from showing through the "white areas" of the front side. It's not a bleed-through, it's just that the paper is to darn translucent. I am using 24 lb inkjet paper with an inkjet printer. I am sure this is anything but a new problem, but I have not found anything in the Goog...

Publisher 2000 print problem
What we see in the working document and what goes to print is different. Is there a way to enter the print preveiw document to fix it at that point. There seems to be no way to resolve this issue??? Please help if you can. ...

re-print an RTV packing slip
There should be a way to re-print an RTV packing slip after the RTV shipping has been processed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f250615-702c-4e00-8f24-f90...

Printing Custom sized booklet in Publisher 2000
The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for printing. Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom sized paper in a booklet? If I could have the steps needed in order, it would help. Thanks. Maybe here http://www.riso.com/public/tipsorter.asp I don't know if Riso handles printing any different than other printers. In page setup, set your printer, then the page setup. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathryn Ketcham" <anonymous@di...

Hyperlink from intranet web page
I have created an intranet web page that displays GP data and information from tables that I created. I would like to know if there is a way to hyperlink the Return Doc ID from the web page and have that open the RMA Entry/Update window in GP and display all the info for that return? Glenn You cannot achieve this. In Business Portal, option of calling GP window exists through Back office which requires Terminal services and GP Login as well. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 13, 4:34=A0pm, Glenn_Lasowski <GlennLasow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created an i...

Page Break & Upper Lower
How do you add a page break in a report? I also need to change a name from all upper to Upper and lower....is this possible? There's a Page Break control in the tool box. It's the icon that looks like two pages of text, one over the other, with a small right-pointing triangle between the pages. Drag it onto your report like you would any other control. For your Name, assuming the control source for your text box is currently something like PersonName, change it to =StrConv([PersonName], 3) Make sure you include the equal sign. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am...

Sending page by e-mail locks up computer
IE 6, Outlook 2000, Windows 2000 Professional. Each time I send a web page by e-mail to someone using Outlook, the e-mail goes through fine to my recipients, but my computer locks up. Eventually, I manage to close everything down via the task manager (and that too takes a while to get to), and then I have to reboot to regain access to Outlook. This, too, first has to be done in the safe mode so that the open mailbox can be closed up, and then I can get back to my normal operations by logging out and loggin back in. Can someone please help witth what settings I should look at either...

Index / Contents Page
Is it possible to insert an index /contents page in Visio? I have a 30 page Visio document and on Page 2 I want to have a contents page so that the reader can reference a page quickly. Is it possible with out having to manually type it i.e. If the page order changes your index / contents is automatically updated as with Word. There should be an example of create a TOC using VBA at www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visi...

How to create 2 charts on one page
I have created a yearly chart for widgets accomplished in Excel (has 4 data lines). I would like to add another chart directly below this to show the turn-time for accomplishing the widgets. It would have the same X-axis values (months of the year). I tried using a secondary Y axis, and the chart is just unreadable with this approach. Can this be done. HELP. You haven't told us why it's unreadable, so I doubt that we can help. If your problem is that the two sets of data are overlapping, and you said you wanted the second chart *below* the first one, try adjusting the scales on...