MOP/SOP LINK #2

Hi,
I created a new item and its fulfillment method is Make to Order-Manual. I
created a sales order and a mfg order for this item. In GP 8.0, I opened the
MOP/SOP Link window, only saw the MO on the right side for this item and the
SO didn't show up on the left side. Did I miss any step to link MOP and SOP?
What should I do, so the SO will show up in the left side?
Thanks.

stien
0
stien (86)

Make sure the end date is set correctly, it must be out farther than the
requested ship date on the SO (the default is the current date) also make
sure you have a SITE ID in, even if you only have one site.
--
Thanks
Knavas

"stien" wrote:

> Hi,
> I created a new item and its fulfillment method is Make to Order-Manual. I
> created a sales order and a mfg order for this item. In GP 8.0, I opened the
> MOP/SOP Link window, only saw the MO on the right side for this item and the
> SO didn't show up on the left side. Did I miss any step to link MOP and SOP?
> What should I do, so the SO will show up in the left side?
> Thanks.
>
> stien
0
knavas (57)
4/19/2007 2:06:03 PM
Thank you.

stien

"knavas" wrote:

> Make sure the end date is set correctly, it must be out farther than the
> requested ship date on the SO (the default is the current date) also make
> sure you have a SITE ID in, even if you only have one site.
> --
> Thanks
> Knavas
>

> "stien" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I created a new item and its fulfillment method is Make to Order-Manual. I
> > created a sales order and a mfg order for this item. In GP 8.0, I opened the
> > MOP/SOP Link window, only saw the MO on the right side for this item and the
> > SO didn't show up on the left side. Did I miss any step to link MOP and SOP?
> > What should I do, so the SO will show up in the left side?
> > Thanks.
> >
> > stien
0
stien (86)

MDAC 2.0 required
Hi We have several old aplications that use Jet 3.5 and not version 4.0 - we cannot recode to version 4.0 also. Does someone have the MDAC 2.0 as a seperate file to install? We can do it the long way of install Office 97 and then uninstall and install the later Office XP but I hope someone will have the file and can email it to me. ps Microsoft only have ver 2.1 on their download site. regards Brenton Wildman Any particular reason you want 2.0? I believe that MDAC 2.1 includes the Jet 3.51 drivers as well (it was the last version to do so) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http:/...

when opening outlook, hard drive grinds for up to #2
10 minutes before opening?? I have scanpst'ed , my pst is less the 600 MB , what is going on and how do I fix it. Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the toolbars that you expect. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outl...

Summing Time #2
I wish to calculate the time the machine has actually run. D1 = 22:00 (Start Time) F1= Time Run E1 = 00:15 (Finish Time) D2 = 00:15 (Start) F2= Time Run E2 = 02:30 (Finish) D9 = 22:20 (Breakdown) E9 = 22:30 (Restart) D10 = 23:15 (Breakdown) E10 = 23:30 (Restart) D11 = 00:30 (Breakdown) E11 = 02:00 (Restart) Is there a formula that can scan a range (D9:E11) and give me tha answer in F1 of the time run between the Start & Finish times any help would be appreciated Pete Try: =SUM(E1:E2-D1:D2,-(E9:E11-D9:D11),--(E1:E2<D1:D2),-- (E9:E11<D9:D11)) Array-entered (press ctr...

Breaking Links
Dammit Microsoft! I'm trying Office 2007 and in Excel's Edit/Links routine, although you have at least added a "break links" option, you STILL haven't incorporated a means to discover which cells/formulae contain the links. SURELY you would instinctively know the importance of finding such cells to be able to know what the implications are of breaking these links? I downloaded a third party solution ("Findlink.zip") while I was still using Excel 2000. That was immediately before I decided to try 2007 and I dunno till I try whether its Excel 2007 c...

create a link between workbooks
I’d like to create a link between two different workbooks. please help Hi one way: - open both workbooks - in the target cell enter the equation sign '*=3D' - now select with your mose the other workbook and the=20 source cell - hit ENTER >-----Original Message----- >I=E2?Td like to create a link between two different=20 workbooks. please help >. > Hi What kind of link? Link to cell in another workbook - several ways: 1. Enter the formula directly into cell, like ='C:\My Documents\My Excel Files\[SourceFile.xls]SourceSheet'!A1 2. Open both files. Into target s...

Linking to a page in seperate document
I have come a cross an issue. When adding a hyperlink in a publisher document that links to a page in a pdf, you can not go back in to the hyperlink because it will remove letters. Example: Http://mysite.com/file.pdf#page=5 becomes Http://mysite.com/file.pdf#age=5 So for each time you look at the link in the Hyperlink editor it removes a letter. Anyone know of a solution to stop that? Might try the links again. I only get 404 errors. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JHalvorson" <JHalvorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

2 addresses forwarded to 1 account
We are in need of 1 more email account, but we have used all that are alotted by our provider. The easiest thing would be to purchase some more, but we are not doing that right now. What I have setup is our domain host is forwarding email to our email provider accounts. Specifically we have 5 earthlink accounts, but need six. I can easily add the sixth address to our domain host and have it forwarded to one of the 5 actual accounts, which is what is going to happen. One address will be user1@ourdomain.com and the other user2@ourdomain.com. Both will be forwarded to user1@earthlink.net and Out...

How to create website link (Blue Clicky)
How do I create a clickable link to a website? -- Ferret Mom Select the cell that should hold that hyperlink insert|hyperlink (in xl2003 menus) or ctrl-k in any version type in that address that you want to go to. I like this worksheet formula, too: =hyperlink("http://www.microsoft.com","Click Me!") PK wrote: > > How do I create a clickable link to a website? > -- > Ferret Mom -- Dave Peterson that is soooo sweet ---- love it -- grizz "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Select the cell that should hold that hyperl...

Determine if a linked cell contains data
Using vba I'd like to change the formatting/colours on a particular cell if the cell contains text. So for example: If Application.WorksheetFunction.IsText(Cells(i, ColNum)) Then Cells(i, ColNum).Font.Bold = True Cells(i, ColNum).Interior.ColorIndex = 40 End If This works fine for cells which do contain text but not for cells which contain 'linked text'. I have some cells which are linked from a 2nd sheet and in the 2nd sheet they contain text. The code above does not work because there the cell contains ='Sheet2'!B93 How can I get ...

Mail filters #2
How do I put exceptions to mail filters on rules in my rules wizard? How specific does it need to be to be exempted? most of my exceptions don't seem to be doing anything leading to a lot of false positives on my spam filters Thanks ...

Linking between multiple worksheets, workbooks and columns
I need help in finding information that moves daily in one workbook int differenct columns of different worksheets to show on another linke workbook. For example, Workbook A contains 10 worksheets. Dependin on the status of work to be done, it will show up as being listed o one of those 10 worksheets. As the status changes, it's location i moved from one worksheet to another. It's location, column-wise changes when it moves from one worksheet to another. Workbook B list the items located in Workbook A, but is a single spreadsheet whic needs to show where the item is located in Wo...

MS Outlook 2003 for small business Tech Refresh 2
I loaded the initial Beta as an upgrade to Office XP Pro version with SP 2 (i think - whatever was the most current upgrage as of the middle of july.) I loaded Office then the other apps then loaded Small Business from CD. Then Upgraded to Tech Refresh when I tried to run Outlook I recieved an error message that Buttons failed to load. Reinstall Outlook Small Business. So I did now it doesn't show up in Outlook, No Small Business Tools Menu shows up. I have tried the following in the order described... Uninstalled Small Business Version and reloaded... Uninstalled Small Bus...

CFont #2
Hi, Here's a simple question. Here's a really small code snippet: *********************************** LOGFONT logfont; logfont.lfHeight = 20; logfont.lfWidth = 1; logfont.lfEscapement = 0; logfont.lfOrientation = 0; logfont.lfWeight = FW_NORMAL; logfont.lfItalic = FALSE; logfont.lfUnderline = FALSE; logfont.lfStrikeOut = FALSE; logfont.lfCharSet = ANSI_CHARSET; logfont.lfOutPrecision = OUT_DEFAULT_PRECIS; logfont.lfClipPrecision = CLIP_DEFAULT_PRECIS; logfont.lfQuality = DEFAULT_QUALITY; logfont.lfPitchAndFamily = DEFAULT_PITCH; strcpy(logfont.lfFaceName,"ALGERIAN"); CFo...

Remote connection #2
Totally new to GP & my office just start using Dynamic GP & i need to access same but my challange is how i will connect to GP from my office to our Head Office. I'm independent sale rep but i work from my home & to gain access of GP i like to know what will be best way to for connection? use terminal serives, VPN or ??? - Need help to use gp from remote location. i will be need to use atlesat 3-4 people connection from remote? Wait for response The only remote connection to GP that is supported by Microsoft is via Terminal Services or Citrix. -- Victoria Yudin Dynam...

Paste Special #2
Is there any way to paste more than one attribute at a time e.g. Column width, formats and formulas & number formats rather than having to doing a 'Paste Special' for each attribute? Good question! I think there is no natural way in Excel. However, there are "Excel add-ins" out there that expand Excel's capability and will offer you options such as "paste numbers and formats" etc. My suggestion is to record a macro (Tools > Macros > Record New Macro) whilst doing a paste operation of your choice. and then assign the macro to a custom button on you...

can a column for 2 different words and display a number based on how many are found
This should be a very easy thing to do, but I can�t figure it out. Please Help. Thanks! I am trying to scan a column for 2 different words and display a numbe based on how many are found. Example: If the words �Completed� and �N/A� are found within a column as liste below. I want to create a formula that will display the number 5 because those words are found 5 times within that column. Completed Completed Completed N/A Complete -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: =COUNTIF(A:A,"Completed")+COUNTIF(A:A,"N/A") for column A Regards Trevor ...

Vendor Payment Problem 2
One more problem, I am using "Pay Vendors" and paying to everybody, then returning back and can see some Vendors with 0 balance. When I click on in to check, there is not invoices or so. Can you suggest something. Thank you. what does the check edit list say? Mike "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message news:eLcTmkk$IHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > One more problem, I am using "Pay Vendors" and paying to everybody, then > returning back and can see some Vendors with 0 balance. When I click on in > to check, there is not invo...

Linked Transactions/downloads
I am new to MS Money 2004. Can someone please explain something to me... I have setup my accounts and have several with a particular bank: 'MyBank'. MyBank allows me to download my transactions from my credit, checking, and savings accounts. When I import all the transactions, many of them are actually associated (i.e. credit card payments from [MyBank: Checking] to [MyBank: Credit card A]). What I do understand (I think) from reading other posts, the FAQ, etc. is that expenses should be categorized in the credit card account and the credit card payments should be "Transferre...

convert Publisher version 2 files to Publisher 2003?
Does Microsoft have a converter for converting Publisher version 2 files to Publisher 2003 or even to Publisher 2000? Publisher 2003 should open your 2.0 files. Are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JAB" <JAB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C87D6C52-7810-48B1-9DD5-E221827B19B1@microsoft.com... > Does Microsoft have a converter for converting Publisher version 2 files to > Publisher 2003 or even to Publisher 2000? Thanks for your response Mary. Yes I get ...

Moneycentral portfolio links to UK site
Does anyone know how to change it to link to US site (i.e. moneycentral.msn.com)? The chart and news link of my portfolios on moneycentral.msn.com always opens uk.moneycentral.msn.com. I saw option to change display currency, but didn't find the location/web site option for links. ...

Tax Calculation in SOP
We have four locations from which we ship products. We wish all items shipping from each location get taxed based on a Tax Schedule unique to the ship-from location (City, County and State). We would like tax to be calculated *automatically* on each item as it is entered into a Sales Order. Which part of setup (Item Maintenance vs. SOP Setup) do we need to be addressing? Thanks Usually the applicable sales tax is determined by the intersection of Customer Item Shipping method - Delivery orPick up. In your case, since you have 4 locations there is an additional factor. I Think the ship ...

opration failed a objeck cound not be found #2
jeff <jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Do you have a question? If so, post it in the body of the message, specifying your Outlook version, account type, exactly what you ARE doing, what you WANT to do, what folder you are in, what view you are using, and the EXACT text of any errors you get. -- Brian Tillman ...

Link to Word Documents based on Styles?
Hi Is it possible to take the contents of a word document, say all 'heading' styles and paste them into another document, preferably Excel I am writing UML UCRs and want an Excel spreadsheet that records all of the Word Documents and all parts with a set style (in this case Heading 1 and Heading2). This needs to be realtime and based on the style rather than the text, as I don't want to have to remember to add the link in the spreadsheet when I add a new Heading1 style to the word document Is this possible, or am i asking too much Cheers. ...

new features in office 2.1.1 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I was just wondering if there is a place somewhere that tells you what the new features, fixes and updates are in the new Microsoft update(2.1.1)? I always do the upgrades/updates, but can never find a rundown of what's changed. I'd love to have something like - Entourage - fixed the sounds, word, fixed compatability added borders - or whatever the noodley little changes are. ( i just made that list up as an example..except for the sounds being fixed YAH!) Does that exist somewhere., ive poked around and sea...

linked images #2
I am working on a publication where instead of embedding a photo I am linking to save file size. The images are all either 300 dpi .tiff or .jpg. I have noticed that when the jpg are embedded they are very clear, however when I create the link they are a tad bit fuzzy. Is this normal. I want the final to be clear, should I have to embed each image? The tiff appear to be fine after the link. ...