monthly deduction not working properly

Do I need to rebuild a file or something if I have a deduction that is marked
to come out monthly, but is still processing for every payroll?
--
newbie

You will need to set the frequency for the paycode and include this frequency
in your batch setup.

"D$llar Counter" wrote:

> Do I need to rebuild a file or something if I have a deduction that is marked
> to come out monthly, but is still processing for every payroll?
> --
> newbie
0
barbola (98)
10/24/2006 9:05:01 PM
Yes, I had to add the frequency to the batch. Thankyou.
--
newbie

"barbola" wrote:

> You will need to set the frequency for the paycode and include this frequency
> in your batch setup.
>
> "D$llar Counter" wrote:
>
> > Do I need to rebuild a file or something if I have a deduction that is marked
> > to come out monthly, but is still processing for every payroll?
> > --
> > newbie

GL Trn in Work
Alike the sales and purchasing modules is would be very useful to have sales, payables, GL transactions shown in the GL enquiries as a work/unposted status. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroup...

Publisher all of a sudden doesn't work
Two days ago everything worked fine. I didn't do an update or anything, but know it doesn't work. I can open a document up but I cannot edit or create a new document etc. Anyone have any ideas why? Expiring trial? If it is a bought version, have you activated the program? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "lghovden06" <lghovden06@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:333D67D3-0309-4602-B33D-41179EB20F61@microsoft.com... > Two days ago everything worked fine. I didn't do an update or anything, but > know it doesn't work. ...

Deleting sheet does not work
Hi, Deleting a sheet by code Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets("DHS Sheets").Delete Application.DisplayAlerts = True results in error message " Subscript out of range" Any idea what might be wrong here ? BTW. Does not matter whether or not the sheet exists. Maarten, works for me if you have a sheet called DSH Sheets, not just DSH -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Maarten" ...

Calendar for work program
Hi, I would like to create a form that has the months shown for example in a grid - and within the grid, a combo box that has the different tasks that needs to be done during that month. Is that possible to do- A Flex Grid Control will probably do what you want. Have a look at - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='Flex%20Grid%20Demo.mdb' for some examples. It is not possible to place a Combo box control in the grid but perhaps you can add a bit of code to expand the grid cell to show extra information when you click in the cell. Peter Hibbs. On Fri, 2...

Display proper date on Saturday
.. In Column B, Rows 5 - 25 are dates formatted as 3/15/08 .. In Column A, Rows 5 - 25 are days formatted as m/d using a formula =IF(B9="","",TEXT(B9,"ddd")) resulting in Mon, Tue, etc. when a date is placed in Column B .. In Cell Q6 is Mon, Cell Q12 is Tue, Cell Q18 is Wed, Cell Q24 is Thu, Cell Q30 is Fri, Cell Q36 is Sat, Cell Q42 is Sun .. In Column R, in the Cells adjacent to the text Cells in Column Q is the formula {=INDEX(B$5:B$25,MATCH(Q6,TEXT(B$5:B$25,"ddd"),0))} The result is if a date such as 9/5/08 is typed into Cell B5 then Cell A5 di...

XSL not working as expected....
Folks, I'm trying to get something done in XSL and either I'm just missing some silly thing, or it's not possible to do it.... which is it??? What I'm trying to do is have a XML document that (to some degree) describes a report - basically, it's a collection of labels and XPath references of where in the XML document to find the values for those labels. Seems pretty simple and straightforward, and looks something like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <root> <reportstruct> <firstpage> <items> <...

If statement works here, case doesn't
The code below uses a Sheet_Change event to allow or not allow other changes to the sheet. It applies to some sheets in the workbook, but not to others. The Select Case statement determines which is which and bypasses the process of looking up a password for the appropriate sheets. I tried to write a case statement to circumvent the process for all sheets with the word "Monthly" in their title, but couldn't make it work. I finally put the entire Case loop inside a If statement and it works fine. ' PUBLIC VARIABLES FOR THIS MODULE ARE DECLARED IN MODPASSW...

Drag and drop stopped working after the latest Windows Update
Hi, I got this annoying problem on XP after automatic update 2 days ago. I can no longer drag and drop files. That is, I can drag a file over a folder - which is highlighted - but then nothing happens. I had this problem about a year ago and it was somehow linked to MSXML4 (unfortunately I do not remember the details). I'm not sure if this is the same issue again. I do not have msxml4.dll in my windows\system32 so it must be a different issue. I'd appreciate _any_ suggestions. Thanks, Bogdan Try using another mouse Check for stucked keys (usually its th...

How to access outlook email at work from home
Is it possible to access work accout from outlook from home computer with two users What type of account do you have at work? If you have exchange server, you may have either OWA or Outlook anywhere access. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM New Poll: What type of email a...

Old product code wont work on reload
I am trying to put my copy of OfficeXP 2002 on my new computer with Windows 7. It is telling me that my product code is incorrect. What do I do? Jaren Horsley From where are you getting the product code? "Jaren Horsley" <Jaren Horsley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E03D19DE-2467-4DC0-A12E-21A72CE93C37@microsoft.com... :I am trying to put my copy of OfficeXP 2002 on my new computer with Windows : 7. It is telling me that my product code is incorrect. What do I do? : : Jaren Horsley At what point do you get this message? Did you tri...

Japan Office'04 work on US iBook?
If i buy office 2004 in japan, can i install it on my english based US = ibook or=20 do they get a specific japanese version where the actual software on the = disc=20 is different in some way? ill have to order a copy from the closest = english=20 speaking country if this will be a problem. thanks ...

Blocking of HTML Content in Outlook2003, doesn't work
All of a sudden the option to stop the html content from auto-loading in the preview pane of Office2003 isn't working. I've always had it checked to block content unless I click to ok it. But I accidently clicked it off, then clicked it back on. But now with it clicked on to block html, it doesn't work. Any ideas? Where in regedit is the setting? Thanks, Bob Part of the problem could be that once online content is downloaded, there is a flag set and that message will always show downloaded content. New mail should have content blocked based on the setting in tools, options, ...

Excel should have a second 'Freeze Panes' option that works in re.
Excel should have a second 'Freeze Panes' option that works in reverse for the bottom of the screen to the existing 'Freeze Panes' option that works for the top of the screen. This the user can have column footers and row summaries at the right of the screen at the same time as having column headers and row descriptions at the left. When faced with this issue, I have had to expand my "freeze panes" at the top and place info on top of the column headings. In my case the data I would have liked to be on the bottom was some totals and percentages. When placed ...

Works Suite 2002??
I have Works Suite 2002 that came with my Dell 4500 Windows XP Home. Can I import/export file from outside sourses or do I need to upgrade to something else such as Office Standard Edition 2003? Will what I now have work? H E L P Hi Frank you'll have to provide a little bit more detail: - what kind of files do you want to use - What are 'outside sources'? In general (AFAIK) MS Works can open Excel files (though you may loose some format information and not all formulas will work) Frank Frank L wrote: > I have Works Suite 2002 that came with my Dell 4500 > Windows...

Moving items to folders does not work
I am helping a friend with Outlook ... she is working Windows XP with Office 2003. In Outlook she wants to move a number of old emails from various folders to new folders she created so they are organized better so we created the new folders, moved, the messages and everything was fine then when she restarted the computer and the messages moved back in the original folders. The new folders were there but were empty! We tried this a few times with the same results. I have no such problem with my computer and we have the same setup. Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to solve this mys...

Outlook spam filter not working with multiple users signed on
I'm having an issue with my Outlook spam filter not working if more than one user has Outlook running on my machine. If both my wife and I are logged on and have Outlook open under our separate user accounts then the spam filter catches 0 emails. If I am the only one with Outlook running there is no problem, even if others are signed on as long as they aren't running Outlook. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. Has anyone experienced this or know of a work around? I am running Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 with Service pack 2 installed. O...

Count Wednesdays within a calendar month
How can i count how many let's say Wednesdays have each month of a year, each year? -- sato panago see your other post -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "sato" <maddoctor@metro.gr> wrote in message news:A9356C1F-F17C-4BBA-BC13-CFED6A6C2D92@microsoft.com... > How can i count how many let's say Wednesdays have each month of a year, > each > year? > -- > sato panago ...

Money Plus Online Account Update not working
I have benn using Money Plus to update several of my accounts directly through Money Plus for a few months. On Saturday, I received a message that said "Update not complete". The accounts that normally update through Money Plus have now been showing as "Update in progress" for 4 days. I would appreciate any ideas on why account updates through Money stopped working, and what I can do to fix it. Thanks. Michael I have been having the same problem.I have 2007 premium and when i start money it constantly updates and i am unable to do anything in money. It appears to l...

Need a program that works with Outlook Express
I know there os a program for downloading that works with Outlook Express. Fixes such things as missing < at the start of reply lines. Can't remember the name nor came I find it searching the Internet. Do you know the name of a program like that. Thanks OE-QuoteFix: http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA " Cal Who" <CalWhoQQ@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:OTTBNIKbKHA.5796@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I know there os a program for downloa...

outlook doesn't work #3
Hello I installed a basic version of office 2003 and then decided to come back to office XP. After deleting office 2003 and installed pffice XP, I have problem as the new outlook can't read my personal folders and I can not do anything with it. What should I do? I remove office XP and reinstall it without any success. Is there any tool that can help me on this matter? Best regards MA <Not@Known.com> wrote: > I installed a basic version of office 2003 and then decided to > come back to office XP. After deleting office 2003 and installed > pffice XP, I have prob...

CTRL-click does not work with printserver shape
Hi, When I save my Visiodoc as HTML, i can see all properties in the browser using 'CTRL-click'. It works for all shapes (webserver, fileserver, server,...), but not for the shape 'printserver'. any idea? I also tried to save the html with GIF iso VML graphics but with same result. Hi Patrick, Which version of Visio are you using? I just tested those shapes in Visio 2007, and they work for me. You are talking about the Network shapes in the Servers stencil, right? -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP Visio Guy: Smart Graphics for Visual People http://www...

Saving Pub2002 as Pub2000 Doesn't Work
Have tried Save as Pub2000 from Pub2002 but Pub2000 unable to open the files. Gives a message "Publisher cannot open files from a different version." Any help would be muchly appreciated. I can't help but am would like an answer because I'm having the same problem with 2003 to 2000. I read numerous other discussion responses saying it was likely NAV interference. I turned off both the office plug-in and scripting in NAV2004 as recommended but I get the same error. >-----Original Message----- >Have tried Save as Pub2000 from Pub2002 but Pub2000 unable to...

Why would Outlook work one day and stop sending messages the next?
Oulook has worked fine (sending and receiving messages) then on Friday I started getting an error message "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.careerjockey.net', Server: 'mail.careerjockey.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F" and I can no longer send messages?! PLEASE HELP ME Hi, please look here for error code 0x800CCC0F http://home.arcor.de/andreas.roeder-privat/ErrorKB_ger.htm -- Ich h...

Pan & Zoom Widget -- Has anyone found a way to make this feature work with Netscape of Firefox Browsers ?

new internet carrier & I can't make outlook work
switched internet carriers now have comcast.net cannot send or recieve Outlook e-mail Comcast e-mail works fine, but not on Craigs List In news:E1C044F1-3490-40C5-94CF-E1C997CCA5A2@microsoft.com, Quinton567 <Quinton567@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > switched internet carriers > now have comcast.net > cannot send or recieve Outlook e-mail > Comcast e-mail works fine, but not on Craigs List What does Craig's List (and web browsing) have to do with your email, or Outlook? Who hosts your email? Comcast? You need to make sure you use their server for your POP server...