Modifying the Assembly transaction entry window-X in corner

I would like to modify the window that pops open after you change anything on
the Assembly Transaction entry window (Transaction>Inventory>Assembly Entry)

This window is labelled:

Microsoft Dynamics GP

and the question is:

Do you want to sasve changes or delete document number xxxxx

(I would like to remove the delete button)

How do I find this window in modifier?

thanks

--
Doug
0

That is a dialog box, and it does not exist as a "window" that can be
modified.

To accomplish what you want you would need to modify the behavior of the
Assembly Trx window to prevent the window_post event from firing.  This make
take a little experimentation, two quick options that come to mind are are:
1- have a trigger that fires before the window close event, present your own
dialog, then save the document
2- disable the X (close window button), and force the user to SAVE.

Regards,
Brenner
bklenzman@klenzmanconsulting.com
"Doug" wrote:

> I would like to modify the window that pops open after you change anything on
> the Assembly Transaction entry window (Transaction>Inventory>Assembly Entry)
>
> This window is labelled:
>
> Microsoft Dynamics GP
>
> and the question is:
>
> Do you want to sasve changes or delete document number xxxxx
>
> (I would like to remove the delete button)
>
> How do I find this window in modifier?
>
> thanks
>

> --
> Doug
0
bklenzman (99)
3/29/2006 2:56:03 PM
How can I disable the x button through VB/modifier?

"bklenzman" wrote:

> That is a dialog box, and it does not exist as a "window" that can be
> modified.
>
> To accomplish what you want you would need to modify the behavior of the
> Assembly Trx window to prevent the window_post event from firing.  This make
> take a little experimentation, two quick options that come to mind are are:
> 1- have a trigger that fires before the window close event, present your own
> dialog, then save the document
> 2- disable the X (close window button), and force the user to SAVE.
>
> Regards,
> Brenner
> bklenzman@klenzmanconsulting.com
> "Doug" wrote:
>
> > I would like to modify the window that pops open after you change anything on
> > the Assembly Transaction entry window (Transaction>Inventory>Assembly Entry)
> >
> > This window is labelled:
> >
> > Microsoft Dynamics GP
> >
> > and the question is:
> >
> > Do you want to sasve changes or delete document number xxxxx
> >
> > (I would like to remove the delete button)
> >
> > How do I find this window in modifier?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> > --
> > Doug
0
scott7693 (519)
3/30/2006 10:16:04 PM
Look at the Properties box, Object tab.  Set CloseBox = False.

Regard,
Brenner

"Scott" wrote:

> How can I disable the x button through VB/modifier?
>
> "bklenzman" wrote:
>
> > That is a dialog box, and it does not exist as a "window" that can be
> > modified.
> >
> > To accomplish what you want you would need to modify the behavior of the
> > Assembly Trx window to prevent the window_post event from firing.  This make
> > take a little experimentation, two quick options that come to mind are are:
> > 1- have a trigger that fires before the window close event, present your own
> > dialog, then save the document
> > 2- disable the X (close window button), and force the user to SAVE.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Brenner
> > bklenzman@klenzmanconsulting.com
> > "Doug" wrote:
> >
> > > I would like to modify the window that pops open after you change anything on
> > > the Assembly Transaction entry window (Transaction>Inventory>Assembly Entry)
> > >
> > > This window is labelled:
> > >
> > > Microsoft Dynamics GP
> > >
> > > and the question is:
> > >
> > > Do you want to sasve changes or delete document number xxxxx
> > >
> > > (I would like to remove the delete button)
> > >
> > > How do I find this window in modifier?
> > >
> > > thanks
> > >

> > > --
> > > Doug
0
bklenzman (99)

Modifying sequence diagrams
I often find myself modifying sequence diagrams I've made in the past. This task is made tedious by the fact that it is not possible to group-select message lines (connectors) and move them, whilst preserving their 'connectedness'. If I want to insert a message above 20 other messages in the diagram, must I truly manually pull each line down, one at a time, and reconnect them to their connection points, one at a time? Thank you for your time, Michael ...

Problems with Windows 7 and email send stalling
When I send from my two computers running Windows 7 - one 32 bit one 64, If I have a very large text message or an attachment of any size (even a screen shot) the outgoing email message will stall. My old desktop computer running XP does not have this problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Richard On 6/7/2010 2:50 PM, Richard John wrote: > very large text message or an attachment of any size (even a screen > shot) the outgoing email message will stall It sounds like something's timing out. Do you have Thunderbird installed? If so you might give this a try: http...

Upgrade to Windows 7 01-15-10
I am using Vista SP1 and I am planning to upgrade it to Win 7. How is the experience of it. Will I be in trouble? I ran upgrade program and it says that Netmeeting will not run and that's the program I am frequently using...please guide how I run NetMeeting in Windows 7 http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories "abcd" wrote: > I am using Vista SP1 and I am planning to upgrade it to Win 7. How is the > experience of it. Will I be in trouble? I ran upgrade program and it says > that Netmeeting will not run and that's the program...

How to make Windows Live Photo Gallery default?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I in Win7 and Windows Live Mail the Windows Live Photo Gallery = the default for attaching photos, rather than My Documents/My Pictures? ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&g...

Report writer
I have 'rewritten' SOP BLANK INVOICE HISTORY FORM. I have substantially modified it. I am now happy with it. Is there any way I can copy/ paste/export/ import this in such a way that I can replace SOP BLANK INVOICE FORM i.e. I am trying to avoid having to do it all again in SOP BLANK INVOICE FORM starting at square 1. If I understand you correctly you simply want to change the name of the report. This can be done if you use Tools -> Customize -> Customization Maintenance to export to a package file, then edit the package file in notepad or any other text editor. Save a...

Entities with Multiple Entries - or Campaigns?
I hope someone out there will be kind enough to help me with this dilemma. Sorry this is lengthy but hopefully the description will make it easier to offer assistance. :-) We do a number of "marketing events" to which we invite clients and prospects. I've been reading a number of posts and thought I would be brilliant and create a new entity called "Marketing Events." In my dream I thought I would be able to create a list of events on one screen, then within contacts I would be able to select an event that a person had attended. Again, in my dream, I had th...

Re: Windows 7 - Odbc link
"zafer özbek" <awds@microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı news:... > ı am zafer > no english > "Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı > news:DB6C48AA-DE22-446E-B8E7-82DC5143CA38@microsoft.com... >> Hi >> >> Thanks for responding. I corrected after an update :) >> >> >> "Paul Shapiro" wrote: >> >>> Not sure, but it might work if you right-click the Access shortcut and >>> choose Run as Administrator when you start Access. You might be bette...

[Fwd: Re: New computer. Newer version of Windows. Printing color Differences]
FYI Do you really print on monitor? I don't! Your assumption is way out of kilter! hth JoAnn Paules wrote: > > New computer - new monitor I assume? > > http://www.wikihow.com/Calibrate-Your-Monitor > > -- > JoAnn Paules > MVP Microsoft [Publisher] > Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" > > "Reddawg2566" <Reddawg2566@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AB9C9A32-5EEA-4A24-92C6-BBB2426E3552@microsoft.com... > >I just bought a new computer with Windows 7 a...

pop3 and x-header
when I'm using a pop3 client, the x-headers are not sent down to the client from exchange. is there any way the x-headers can be sent down to POP3 clients? TIA, ...

Help!
I can insert clip art corners into the margin areas when using Word 2007. I cannot see how to do this using Excel 2007. The result is that the inserted corners partially cover the cell content. I need to produce a syllabus tommorrow using this kind of layout. regards, Beemer Copy the spreadsheet "table" to Word beemer wrote: > I can insert clip art corners into the margin areas when using Word 2007. > I cannot see how to do this using Excel 2007. The result is that the > inserted corners partially cover the cell content. > > I need to produce a syll...

After Upgrade to Windows 7; No Internet Connection
Running W7 Home prem 32bit\IE 8 After Upgrade to W7 I no longer had an Interent Connection. I could not connect at all be it with IE8 or Outlook. My other 2 PC's on network connected Fine so my Service is Fine. The network Icon in the Taskbar shows a Yellow Triangle with an Excamation mark in it. When I ran "ipconfig" in a CMD Window under Gateway......I saw "0.0.0.0" with the correct IP address UNDER this. No one seems to know what 0.0.0.0. even means...but whatever it means, it means NO Internet connection because that is the result. I worked wi...

Scatter with text on X
I am trying to construct one scatterplot for 2 groups of data A & B. would like to have A and B as two points on the X-axis and the (Y data values which pertain to A and B plotted as dots above them in vertical line. I have tried many different things and HELP to try to do this an no-one at work knows either. I am obviously missing out on somethin simple but important. Expert experience would be greatly appreciated! Donal ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.c...

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix
Download page: http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip (Hit Free button to download. For some download managers you need to open the .html file it downloaded to do actual download.) * Documentation update. * Bug fix in Archive 2 HTML generator while doing ReChapter. News Maestro is a power tool for usenet that automatically performs any standard Usenet operation, as specified in various RFCs, individually, or in bulk, on any number of groups and articles, utilizing sophisticated filters to select the articles to be processed. As an automated tool to do anything you...

Counting entries from the right
For a while now I have been using some code to determine how far down a worksheet the last line of data appears. For example: With ActiveSheet lngLastRow = .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row End With Does anyone know the equivalent function to count how far out from the left (i.e. if there is data in columns A to G) - I'm sure it must exist but cannot quite figure it out. thanks check out the specialcells method - XLLastCell would POSSIBLY give you the data you want? "Graham Whitehead" <gwhitehead77@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u55DHCLiGHA.489...

Hyperlink Windows 98 SE
In Microsoft Outlook Express, hyperlinks appear in underlined blue text but when I click a hyperlink, nothing occurs. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;n...

Simple x-axis question
I have an xy scatter plot with the x-axis numbers as percentage. How ca I remove the percentage sign next to each number in the x-axis since th sign is already defined in the axis title? I tried to change the format of the number, I selected general an multiplied the coulmn by 100 but it did not work.... Can you pleas help???! Thanks in advance... -- balmali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- balmalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3651 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56...

Pictures have turned to Red X's
I just installed Office 2003 and now all my html messages that "used to" contain pictures have nothing but red X'x. Anyone know what is up with that? This does not happen in my browser! In Outlook, is that what youre talking about? If so, are your picture download settings set to automatically download pictures? Tools> Options > Security > Download Pictures Try that out. >-----Original Message----- >I just installed Office 2003 and now all my html messages >that "used to" contain pictures have nothing but red X'x. >Anyone know ...

Create Data Entry "Wizard"
Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a data entry "wizard" for a database. Basic premise - a company has clients that they need to be able to track various aspects of information about. All information might not be available at the time of entry. I'd like to have an AddClient form (data entry mode) with buttons for Add Address (ClientAddress form), Add Phones (ClientPhones form), and Add Emails (ClientEmails form). How can I pass the ClientID value created on the AddClient form to the ClientAddress (and other) forms? Thanks in Advance! On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:31:03 -...

exchange 2003 transaction logs #2
Hi, I just built a exchange 2003 server and used exmerge to import mail into the server. There was approx 25 gig of pst files. During the end of the exmerge the transaction logs filled up the drive and killed the exmerge. I tried to run a online backup but it failed because there was no space left on the exchange drive (exchange stopped also) What would be be best course of action to fix this? thx jason On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:55:23 -0600, "jason.sigurdur" <comp.techs@aspenview.org> wrote: >Hi, I just built a exchange 2003 server and used exmerge to import mail into...

Dialog Editor shows blank properties window
Hi I have a dialog based application in which I have a few buttons and Edit Controls. Everything was ok and now all of a sudden when I click on the Button and check the Properties the properties shows up as empty. I am using Visual Studio .Net. It happened to me before, and I reinstalled the Visual Studio .Net and it seems to have worked fine. But I am hoping I dont have to reinstall it again. Any suggestions as to what can be done in this case. Thanks Gouri ...

Way to delete all entries in Outlook Cal for a prior year?
Is there a way to delete all entries in Outlook Calendar for a prior time period? Use the All appointments view and sort by date- select the older items and delete. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slipstick.com/s...

Unevenly spaced x axis on chart
Hi Trying to make a chart where the x axis is number-of-days from a start-date, and y axis is a value measured on the particular date. For example, the columns may be: Date Days from Start Measurement 02/12/09 1 120 06/12/09 5 134 09/12/09 8 118 18/12/09 17 109 etc. I want a line chart showing the measurement vs days which I can do - BUT... I would like the x axis (days from start) to be spaced according to the number of days, which as you can see from the above are not evenly spaced. In other words, if there have been several days between measurements, I...

Vlookup on 0 cell entry
Hi I have some vlookup formulas on looking at cells with a 0. I am getting a return of #n/a in the cells. I would like these to be blank. How do I do this please? Thanks Brian On Nov 13, 4:27 pm, "brian.bake...@googlemail.com" <brian.bake...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have some vlookup formulas on looking at cells with a 0. I am > getting a return of #n/a in the cells. I would like these to be blank. > How do I do this please? > > Thanks > > Brian Try this formula: =if(iserror(YOURFORMULA),"",YOURFORMULA) hth Carlo ...

Downloaded transaction not seen in the register
I know I've seen a fix somewhere, but I simply can't find anything. I'm using Money 2006 and download transactions just fine. But they don't show up in the register. Can someone please help me out? In microsoft.public.money, DHill wrote: >I know I've seen a fix somewhere, but I simply can't find anything. I'm >using Money 2006 and download transactions just fine. But they don't show up >in the register. Can someone please help me out? In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles or ...

Enabling smartphones for CRM with Windows Mobile 2005
Hi! I am attempting to create a test version of a emulator package for smartphone in order to enable CRM connectivity. I have created the package using the Windows Mobile 2005 files (emulator is Windows Mobile 2005), however, each time I attempt to load the .cab file it states (in the emulator) that "Installation of CRM_Client_Root.cab was unsuccessful. The installation file is not intended for this device." As I stated, during the installation packet creation and the deployment packet creation I specified *pocket pc, Windows Mobile 2005*. If anyone knows how this can be ...