Modified ship-to address on sales transactions

I'm trying to construct a query based on orders where the ship-to address was 
typed in on the order.  When you type in a custom ship-to address on a sales 
transaction, is a flag set somewhere for that document indicating that the 
address for that order was typed in?  If you look at an order where the 
ship-to address has been changed there is a visual cue.  I'm guessing that 
cue is not displayed based on a dynamic comparison of the address info on the 
order vs. the address info for the respective address id.  Thanks in advance.

-- 
Jim@TurboChef
0
jim.harris (398)
2/17/2006 6:18:29 PM
greatplains 29623 articles. 6 followers. Follow

4 Replies
255 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 2

------=_NextPart_0001_0660032A
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Jim,

Thanks for using Newsgroups.   This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you 
with your question today.

In the SOP10100 table the field called "FLAGS.  This changes to a bit of 1 
when it is edited.


Best Regards, 


Angela Eckman
Microsoft Online Partner Support 

======================================================
PLEASE NOTE the newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD 
will be updated at 9:00 AM PST, February 14, 2006.  Please complete 
a re-registration process by entering the secure code mmpng2006 
when prompted.
Once you have entered the secure code mmpng2006, you will be 
able to update your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
====================================================== 
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your 
newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue. 
======================================================
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. 
======================================================



------=_NextPart_0001_0660032A
Content-Type: text/x-rtf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Jim,
\par 
\par Thanks for using Newsgroups.   This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you with your question today.
\par 
\par In the SOP10100 table the field called "FLAGS.  This changes to a bit of 1 when it is edited.
\par 
\par 
\par Best Regards, 
\par 
\par 
\par Angela Eckman
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support 
\par 
\par ======================================================
\par PLEASE NOTE the newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD 
\par will be updated at 9:00 AM PST, February 14, 2006.  Please complete 
\par a re-registration process by entering the secure code mmpng2006 
\par when prompted.
\par Once you have entered the secure code mmpng2006, you will be 
\par able to update your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
\par ====================================================== 
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your 
\par newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue. 
\par ======================================================
\par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. 
\par ======================================================
\par 
\par 
\par 
\par 
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_0660032A--

0
aanderso (48)
2/24/2006 3:09:57 PM
Jim,

What Angela meant to more correctly say below is, that from Dexterity, we
set "bit 1" in that field (the FLAGS field has a bunch of other information
it gathers so you specifically have to check the bit) is what determines if
the address has been changed.  However bit 1 in Dexterity doesn't necesarily
translate to physically bit 1 in the table for that field.

See KB 867124 & 866778 for further information that will be quite useful.

patrick
mbs developer support

-- 
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.


"MSFT" <aanderso@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:efY2iRVOGHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl...
> Hi Jim,
>
> Thanks for using Newsgroups.   This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you
> with your question today.
>
> In the SOP10100 table the field called "FLAGS.  This changes to a bit of 1
> when it is edited.
>
>
> Best Regards,
>
>
> Angela Eckman
> Microsoft Online Partner Support
>
> ======================================================
> PLEASE NOTE the newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD
> will be updated at 9:00 AM PST, February 14, 2006.  Please complete
> a re-registration process by entering the secure code mmpng2006
> when prompted.
> Once you have entered the secure code mmpng2006, you will be
> able to update your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
> ======================================================
> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your
> newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
> ======================================================
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
> ======================================================
>
>
>


0
prot1 (1345)
2/25/2006 5:16:41 PM
Patrick,

Just by looking at sql data and the value of flag, how can I know if the 
ship to address is overwritten. Will value of 1 mean it is overwritten and 0 
means not?


"Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message 
news:OCXns8iOGHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Jim,
>
> What Angela meant to more correctly say below is, that from Dexterity, we
> set "bit 1" in that field (the FLAGS field has a bunch of other 
> information
> it gathers so you specifically have to check the bit) is what determines 
> if
> the address has been changed.  However bit 1 in Dexterity doesn't 
> necesarily
> translate to physically bit 1 in the table for that field.
>
> See KB 867124 & 866778 for further information that will be quite useful.
>
> patrick
> mbs developer support
>
> -- 
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no 
> rights.
>
>
> "MSFT" <aanderso@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:efY2iRVOGHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl...
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> Thanks for using Newsgroups.   This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you
>> with your question today.
>>
>> In the SOP10100 table the field called "FLAGS.  This changes to a bit of 
>> 1
>> when it is edited.
>>
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>>
>> Angela Eckman
>> Microsoft Online Partner Support
>>
>> ======================================================
>> PLEASE NOTE the newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD
>> will be updated at 9:00 AM PST, February 14, 2006.  Please complete
>> a re-registration process by entering the secure code mmpng2006
>> when prompted.
>> Once you have entered the secure code mmpng2006, you will be
>> able to update your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
>> ======================================================
>> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your
>> newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
>> ======================================================
>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
>> ======================================================
>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
jacktundra (359)
2/25/2006 11:41:14 PM
The bit will be set ie. 1.

patrick
mbs dev support

-- 
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.


"Jack Tundra" <jacktundra@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:O4HD$TmOGHA.1460@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Patrick,
>
> Just by looking at sql data and the value of flag, how can I know if the
> ship to address is overwritten. Will value of 1 mean it is overwritten and
0
> means not?
>
>
> "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
> news:OCXns8iOGHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> > Jim,
> >
> > What Angela meant to more correctly say below is, that from Dexterity,
we
> > set "bit 1" in that field (the FLAGS field has a bunch of other
> > information
> > it gathers so you specifically have to check the bit) is what determines
> > if
> > the address has been changed.  However bit 1 in Dexterity doesn't
> > necesarily
> > translate to physically bit 1 in the table for that field.
> >
> > See KB 867124 & 866778 for further information that will be quite
useful.
> >
> > patrick
> > mbs developer support
> >
> > -- 
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> > rights.
> >
> >
> > "MSFT" <aanderso@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:efY2iRVOGHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl...
> >> Hi Jim,
> >>
> >> Thanks for using Newsgroups.   This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you
> >> with your question today.
> >>
> >> In the SOP10100 table the field called "FLAGS.  This changes to a bit
of
> >> 1
> >> when it is edited.
> >>
> >>
> >> Best Regards,
> >>
> >>
> >> Angela Eckman
> >> Microsoft Online Partner Support
> >>
> >> ======================================================
> >> PLEASE NOTE the newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD
> >> will be updated at 9:00 AM PST, February 14, 2006.  Please complete
> >> a re-registration process by entering the secure code mmpng2006
> >> when prompted.
> >> Once you have entered the secure code mmpng2006, you will be
> >> able to update your profile and access the partner newsgroups.
> >> ======================================================
> >> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your
> >> newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
> >> ======================================================
> >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> > rights.
> >> ======================================================
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>


0
prot1 (1345)
2/26/2006 2:24:30 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Tr again: Modifying Calendar's "reading" view in 2003
In Outlook 2003, Calendar allows me to show the event's content in a "Reading" pane at the right or bottom of the calendar. But the layout of the Reading pane wastes a lot of space. Can its layout or content be modified? No, the content can't be modified. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Can the column index in a cell address be made variable?
Hi, To refer to a cell with a variable row number, we can just code it as, for example, Dim i As Interger i=234 Range("A" & i).Select To refer to a cell with a variable column index, it seems not that easy because the column index must be explicitly specified in a cell address. So, if I want to go to the j th column on the 2nd row or j columns to the right of cell AA3, is there a quick and easy way to do it? Thank you in advance. David You may be able to use R1C1 terminology, but you'll need to get someone else to help from here. "cyberdude" <honc...

Transactional replication of VLDBs
Hi Folks, I am assigned to do a transactional replication of a large database of size more than 4 TB and As the snapshot cannot hold the large amount of data I am looking for better solution like initialize the database from the backup and then perform the replication.? Any suggestions,ideas or very good links to do this? SQL Hunter (u63807@uwe) writes: > I am assigned to do a transactional replication of a large database of > size more than 4 TB and As the snapshot cannot hold the large amount of > data I am looking for better solution like initialize the database fro...

2005/recurring trans/split transaction
I guess 2005 working the bugs out? In previous versions when you had a recurring transaction when you clicked on it, it the split was available. I have a recurring transfer for a deposit, which sometimes I want to get some cash. So the split allows me to write the check for a larger amt. and use the split to post it to cash, rather than writing another check or using the number twice. anyway to fix this? thanks Change to Advanced Register??? "Brucefl" <Thisisnotreal@no.com> wrote in message news:O9c%231YhAFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I guess 2005 working the ...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

Creating a "Do_Not_Reply" e-mail address
I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com address that any user that I give permission to on the domain can send as by putting the above address in the "From:" field of their Outlook client and the external recipient will receive this and only see that it came from the do-not-reply address and not the send on behalf of user. Also what would be the best way to block or not receive the e-mails even if an external user does reply to it? On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:56:22 -0700, "D-a-n_L" <dlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com addr...

Obsolete email addresses
We have exchange server 2000 We are still receiving emails for users who have left the organisation (accounts now deleted) usually from automated subscription services. Is it possible to automatically block or delete these messages, before they reach the postmaster undeliverable account, without using any third party software. Thanks, Andy Sure is. Here's how: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Andy H @ cfb" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

How do I break URL address over two lines?
I am trying to enter website addresses into footnotes and Word automatically forces the footnote onto a separate line. I need to conform to certain aditing requirements and want the url to start right after the citation and continue on to however many lines are necessary, but not leave a gap because it starts the url on a separate line in the footnote. Help please. In the edit hyperlink dialog, put the URI in both the Address and Text-to- display boxes. That way you can use a space or linebreak to wrap the display text to the next line without affecting the hyperlink ability. Hyp...

Anonymous LDAP Browsing in OL2K3 Address Book
Authenticated users are able to browse, list, and resolve email addresses to my LDAP directory server. Anonymous users are able to resolve email addresses to my LDAP directory server but are not able to browse or list the LDAP directory. Is their a permission I need to set for anonymous users to be able to browse and list the LDAP directory? Any help is greatly appreciated. You need to ask this in a group that supports your mail serve, not the client. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name ...

Right Click Safari 404 and paste into Word 2008 only showing address
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Example. I open gmail.com. Right click on the Gmail logo to &quot;copy image&quot; not the &quot;copy image address&quot; option. Then, I open Word 2008 and paste. All I get is the address, not the logo image. If I repeat and use Text Edit (Apple) instead, it works as expected. Is this a bug with Word? Or am I missing a preference setting here set up by default that needs adjusted? Apparently it has to do with how Safari populates the Clipboard � I have no problem pasting the logo with F...

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Outlook 2003 Address Book Sharing
Hey all, I am running an SBS 2003. All my clients have Outlook 2003 installed. What I am looking to do is have one of our managers secretary be able to use her bosses contacts folder as an e-mail address book. What I have tried so far: Tried from more than one account. Given owner access to both the mailbox and all subfolders(including contacts) from the manager to the secretary. I have opened the manager's mailbox as a secondary mailbox on the secretaries outlook. I can access easily the manager's contact list from the secretaries computer, but when right clicking -> Proper...

modify contact address when account address gets modified
Hi, How do I ripple my changes from company level to the related contacts ? For example the main company phone number and the main address ? Do I need a product like Scribe for this, or can this be done with the workflow ? Thanks for any advice Wim You can't do this with workflow, and I don't believe Scribe can do this (though I may be wrong - I've only used Scribe for one project). I would think that you'd need to create a post callout using the SDK. There is more info at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversi...

Changing IS Transaction Logs Location
I need to change the location of my Information Store Transaction Logs. Whoever set up my mail server put them on a 1GB drive which is filling up every 10 days. I have plenty of room on another drive. Can I simply use the Database Paths Tab and change the location there? Will the system transfer the old logs to that location? Are they any dangers in doing this? Thanks in advance. what version Exchange? for 5.5, use the Optimizer wizard to move your Transaction log files... "jim treitman" <dtc@softprowest.com> wrote in message news:18f1e01c44cae$5de4e940$a601280a@phx....

Address Book in Outlook 2002
I own two computers (a laptop and a desktop) and both run on Window's XP Professional and Outlook 2002. I would like to get a copy of my address book on my desktop and place it on my laptop. How do I do this? My thanks in advance. Outlook does not have an address book. All Contact information is stored in the Contacts Folder. You can export your Contacts Folder to a PST file, then import that into the other installation. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Matthew" <mdash@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:013d01c3a7c4$f1bc1650$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I own two c...

Default email addresses keep changing.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I upgraded to version 12.2.4 and every so often the default email addresses that I have chosen, switch to another email address such as the default was Home and is now Office. Even after I change them back, it can change again. <br> This is a problem because when I compose an email, I now have to be very careful which default address appears so that I send the email to the right place! <br> We have more than one Mac. I run Office Business; some use Student/Teacher. Some use S...

Using a Tool to Modify Email Downloads (GGI)
Hello, If all possible, I would like to see Exchange pop email sooner than 15 minutes which appears to be the minimum it allows. Is there a Microsoft tool that allows to modify the download feature sooner than 15 minutes for email on the server? If yes, can someone please shed some light... Thank you in advance! POP is a email client access protocol. Exchange Server is not an email client. http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/smtp_diatribe.asp "George G. Ioannides" <gioannides@softhome.net> wrote in message news:%23iHAY2B3FHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > &...

Transaction dates a day early
Hello, Using M06 with direct connect & bill pay to my bank, the downloaded transaction dates entered are a day early in Money. If I view my account through my bank's web interface, the date would show as I'd expect (e.g. 11/21) for a given transaction. But when viewing my account in M06 (again directly connected/downloaded from bank), that same transaction has a date of 11/20. All transactions from this bank seem to "post" a day early in Money. I do let Money change the transaction date from what I entered to what the bank says (that's the way I want it). I a...

Services Invoices Get "DROP SHIP" box checked Automatically
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CA45AC.F9A0B1F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everybody, Here is another story. we are GP 10 SP3 and we also a Field Service (Depot Module) installed = for which we use an Invoice ( SVC000000) and our type is Service type = Invoice. At the time of posting the Service Charges being generated by the Depot = Module, the Drop ship box gets checked automatically for which we can't = charge the customer for shipping charges. Basically we eve...

Common address book
Hi Group, Win XP. OE6. I have 4 computers networked using windows network. All are winxp/oe6. Is there any way to make a common address book that will be used by everyone? As always any thoughts, comments or suggestions are welcome. Regards, Mike "Mike Revis" <mike@nonohazmatexpress.com> wrote in message news:uRdHD7JmKHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi Group, > Win XP. OE6. > > I have 4 computers networked using windows network. All are winxp/oe6. > > Is there any way to make a common address book that will be used by > ev...

Global Address List Update
Hi everybody. I'm adding a new mailbox on Exchange 2003, mailbox is created, but the user's name doesn't appear on the Global Address List. I already have some users and this is the first time this occurs. Somebody can help me? Tk. The name will appear on the following day, as the default for Exchnage 2003 is to rebuild the GAL at 5am daily. "Lilis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0af001c4a56f$ff5af340$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi everybody. I'm adding a new mailbox on Exchange 2003, > mailbox is created, but the us...

How to render modified XML DOM to HTML document when using CHtmlVi
Hi, I used CHtmlView component for my app. I navigated to an XML file and then retrieved the XML DOM using IDispatchEx (ref: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwebteam/html/webteam05072001.asp Straight XML). The XML DOM was appended with a new element but the change doesn't reflect in the view. How do I update the HTML Document without re-loading the file (as changes are made in the DOM and not the file). ...

How do I modify the value of a checkbox in a word document using C
Hi all, I am a bit of a newbie at C# and am trying to set up a document that I will be modifying based on values from a database. I am using a word document, because it is the "official" reporting form required by my company. I can open the document, and write to bookmarks that I am setting in each table field, but I need to know how to manipulate a checkbox. Can anyone help me? I have edited this post because I have added some other code. The document file I am using is a document that has everything inside a table. I have bookmarked all the text locations, and...

Do the payment to account and make sale at the same time.
Hi, everyone Is there a way to dothe payment to account and make sale at the same time. Let's say this customer owes me $90 and he wantes to buy the item for $10, now he wants to pay the money he owe and the sale which are $100 at the same time, how can we do it? TJW, A Payment and Sale are two different transaction types and RMS will not let them be done at the same time. You would have to bulid a custom App to get around this. If you have need of this give me a call and we can discuss this. 404-352-3587 Daniel techs1@nurol.com NuRol Point of Sale www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 &qu...