Modified Report Not Printing Properly

GP 8.0, SQL

We have two sites, each with its own vendors.
We modified PO Blank Form so that it prints the correct site address in the
ship to box. It works fine for one vendor, and prints the appropriate Site
Address. However, for another vendor the Ship To is always blank. I cannot
figure out why. I do not see any difference in how the vendors are set up.

Any ideas for where I should look to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Jason
0
Jason4159 (666)

Print area
I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored background. How do I change the appearance of cells outside of the print area? Sounds like you're in Page Break Preview Click View, Normal -- HTH Roger Shaftesbury (UK) "Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6BC3F7E-E0D5-408D-9D01-AE51471FDBA5@microsoft.com... > I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored backgrou...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

Modify Scheduled Payments description for future invoices
Since the Schedule Payments Setup window description field is passed to all invoices that may be printed from that schedule, this field should be able to be modified through the Edit Posted Transactions window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

SmartListBuilder: Linking not working properly. Bug?
We have a third-party customization added to GP. The table is in our company database and is accessible to add to GP. We can successfuly create a SmartList that queries only this table. However, when we link this table to another GP table, it doesn't work properly. I think I have isolated the problem. I found the SQL in the DEXSQL logs and the link, while seemingly correct in the SLB UI, is not generating the correct SQL code. See below for the actual SQLthat SLB generated. The last line is " T2. = T1.SOPTYPE and T2. = T1.SOPNUMBE" Note that the field name for T2. is m...

Query
I have a transaction # for each record in my main form with a subform "Approvals" and "Checkouts". I created a query to show the sum of all Approvals and all Checkouts by Transaction # for each record. (one for Accruals and one for Checkouts). All approvals and checkouts come up in these queries. I want to create a report showing, per Cost Center, the $ amt of Approvals, the $ amt of Checkouts, and a calculated field to show the remaining value. The report comes up with all approvals and checkouts per cost center, however, if there is an approval that does not hav...

How to make a z report in off line mode?
How do i make a z report in the off line mode? In the off line mode the system doesn't let me do the z report, so how can i get today's transaction report? I believe you can only get a Z when you're back online. Note that the offline sales will be added to a blind closeout when you go back online, which you'll need to close off in the manager program. You may have to add the totals to the other Z read for the day. "TJW" wrote: > How do i make a z report in the off line mode? In the off line mode the > system doesn't let me do the z report, so how ...

Crystal report wizard not available in excel
I've loaded Crystal Report 8.5 on my laptop and I'm trying to create a report out of a current Excel Spreadsheet, but the Crystal Report Wizard is not available for use. Any ideas on how I can fix this within Excel will be appreciated. ...

RDC Crystal Reports integrated problem
I use Report Designer Component (RDC) in my program to allow user modify reports. I downloaded RDC Merge Modules for Crystal Reports XI Release 2 from BO. It is the zip file contains 4 files: * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Designtime.msm * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_License.msm * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Reportengine.msm * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Runtime.msm I made a build and install but I got the error about license. So, I try to add all 4 merge modules and use the install serial (I bought the Developer Edition) for keycode property of CrystalReports11_5_RDC_License.msm. Unfortunately, ...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

cash drawer not opening but reciept is printing
I have installed Microsoft RMS 2.0 on Windows Vista. I had issues installing my EPSON printer TM-T88IV. It would not work when i put it as "OPOS" device but it worked when i switched it to a "Windows" Device. Now the reciept prints but the problem is that the cash drawer wont open when the reciept is printed. The cash drawer is APG VB 320-BL1616. Any ideas whats wrong with it? thanks Bad cable perhaps? Can you switch cables with another register that IS working to see if it's the cable/pin configuration? Just a thought. "Akbar Mian" wrote: > I...

Hourly Report
Does anyone know how to set up the following report: Hourly sales, by day of week over a period of time. For example, I'd like to know what our sales are by hour on Saturdays from Jan-Mar (i.e. total sales on Saturdays from 10-11AM for the three month period). Hoping this will give us a better idea of whether or not our store hours should be adjusted. It's hard to look at them one day at a time on the Z reports. It would be much easier to analyze over a period of time. -- Kris Hi Kris, I am not sure which Kris you are, but this is Akber Alwani Yes I have done this report ...

Select null values in Crystal Report
I want to select those records in a Crystal Report where the country is not filled. I can select those where it is filled, however I get zero record back when I want to select where it is not filled. I use the following selection formula in the record selection part: Length ({account.address1_country}) < 1 Any idea is appreciated. Thanks, Miklos ...

Difference between XML templates and Active Reports
Why does RMS use XML templates (for receipts and P.O.s) and for most other reports Active Reports? I realize that the XML receipts can not be changed or resorted on the preview screen, but why use not all active reports? Active reports are based on formating the results of a SQL Query - if you can work out the SQL to get the result set you want, you can create almost any report you want. The XML Templates are based on objects internal to RMS, like the current transaction for reciept printing, the active PO or Transfer request for PO prining, or a given customer for Statements. Y...

Report to PDF 07-16-07
Where I can find the code from Lebans ReportToPDF? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 On Jul 16, 9:45 am, "vianda via AccessMonster.com" <u11700@uwe> wrote: > Where I can find the code from Lebans ReportToPDF? > > -- > Message posted via AccessMonster.comhttp://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 www.lebans.com Did you even try a search engine? -Kris ...

Register report by catagry
Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens register report, with the catagories sorted? Have you looked at Transactions by Category??? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:719a01c40250$7b085780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens > register report, with the catagories sorted? ...

Reporting Services Error 04-27-07
Last night I moved the CRM databases from our CRM Web Server to another SQL server in the same domain in hopes to increase performance. I followed the docs from Article 917948. I want the reporting services to remain on the CRM web server so I also followed the document on "Additional setup tasks when MS Reporting Services is installed on a seperate server from MS CRM or MS SQL Server". I setup the delagations and checked the SPNs. Our current setup is this: server1 CRM app Reporting services Win 2000 server, SQL 2000 Server 2 CRM databases Win 2003 server x64, SQL 2005 x...

Problem with PARAMETERS clauses in Access 2007 reports
There is a problem that I have discovered with Access 2007 that I have only found reported once – at UtterAccess – but it was somewhat dismissed there by an Access MVP. I also reported this in the microsoft.public.access.reports discussion group at the beginning of the month, and the only reply I received was that I should use a form to collect the parameters. I know the unbound form trick is an option from an article on the topic on Allen Browne's site, but it is not practical to do this to resolve the issue for 200 or so clients my company has provided such reports to. The proble...

Import a PDF File into an Access 2007 Report
How can I import a PDF file to show up on an Access 2007 Report I'm trying to create. If I have to convert to a .JPEG file can you tell me how to do this please? Thanks -- Alison Nice three days later and no help....thanks again for the no response. Do any of the MVP's actually know what they are doing, maybe not since they don't seem to freaking respond. At one time I thought this was a pretty good forum to go to, obviously its gone down hill. Thanks for nothing -- Alison "alison.justice" wrote: > How can I import a PDF file to sho...

create a report using vba to select the names for the report
Hi, I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as creating a string with customer names in it. Whats next? sample = Selected_Customer_Names= [ABC], [test], [New], [A New One] ...... and so on. Is this correct for the report and/or how do i open the report with the above only listed? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:47:34 GMT, "trevorC via AccessMonster.com" <u44860@uwe> wrote: >Hi, >I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as >creating a string with ...

print area poser
need to know if this is possible want to automatically print data from sheet 1 via a print area in sheet2 once it has printed the data, i need it to clear this data and read from another row on sheet 1 all in all i need a single row print area in sheet 2 to read from about 50 different rows in sheet 1. dont think its possible myself but what do you reckon???? regards neil -- neilwebb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24450 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Counting Null Values in a Report
I have a report that is grouped by people, then by Reason Closed. I want to count how many entries do not have a closed date. I tried the previous posts but could not get it to work. I have a group header for each person to group their categories together. Thanks. Hi Dea, Try: =Sum(-IsNull([ClosedDateFieldName])) Note the minus sign just after the first paranthesis. IsNull() returns a -1 when the item is null, otherwise 0. So by summing up the negative of each (-1)s you are in essence counting 1 for each null item. Alternatively you could move the minus...

Quarter-End Payroll Reports #2
When trying to process quarter end payroll reports I am receiving and unhandle script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Could not find stored procedure 'SCSB.dbo.uprGetPension'. ...

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...

When printing, how do I keep a letter-sized document from expandi.
I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But every time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. Please help!!! Check your printer settings inside Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "godovino" <godovino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AEC49BF-CBCA-4F05-932C-034B008D6472@microsoft.com... >I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But >every > time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. > > Please help!!! Could ...

FRx
We have an FRx report containing 12 columns - one for each month. We are using the P<=B Print Control in the column layout to only print those months that are less than or equal to the Base Period. When we generate a report that contains six months or more and export it to an .XLS spreadhsheet it looks fine. However, if the report contains less than six months (fewer columns), we don't get our report heading. Is this due to a setup option somewhere in the catalog id? Have you checked the "Header Options" under your column layout? Look at the "spread from and ...