Modified Report Modified with VBA (Blocked)

Hi to all, I have a the message "Modified Report Modified with VBA (Blocked)"
on Maintenance of customizations screen on each VBA modifed report. This does
not allow me to Export the report. What should I do to remove the "Blocked"
message?

Regards
0
Jeantex (1)

This happens when you have references in your project and its lost. For
example you can have ADO "reference, or RetrieveGlobals reference. You only
have to reasign the reference and the "Blocked" message disapears.

Regards, Takashi

"Jeantex" <Jeantex@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Hi to all, I have a the message "Modified Report Modified with VBA
(Blocked)"
> on Maintenance of customizations screen on each VBA modifed report. This
does
> not allow me to Export the report. What should I do to remove the
"Blocked"
> message?
>
> Regards

0
tarikuma (52)

Recommendations Reporting Services 2008
Can anyone give me their recommendations on what manual to get to learn SSRS 2008? - I am between a beginner and intermediate in writing SQL queries. Your response is appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-programming/201004/1 On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:59:41 GMT, "Chamark via SQLMonster.com" <u21870@uwe> wrote: >Can anyone give me their recommendations on what manual to get to learn SSRS >2008? - I am between a beginner and intermediate in writing SQL queries. >Your response is appr...

extra pages on reports
hello all. I have the same issue with 2 reports that I have created. They both have sub-reports attached to them. The problem is that each report has a blank page in addition to the report. How can I delete the blank page from the report format? Any help would be appreciated. ...

Fiscal Year settings and reporting
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59F4A.30DC56F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi: I know that Fiscal year settings are once and for all. No changes can = take place in it. Is it possible to set the period to monthly and then = roll up by quarter? Can we generate quarterly reports if we select = month? =20 Thanks any help is appreciated.... --=20 Mansoor Awan=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59F4A.30DC56F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfe...

Form Information to Report
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this. First of all, i created a form with multiply text boxes with complex calculations in each text box. When you move from one record to another record, each text box will change due to the calculation. Now what i need to do is to create a separate report for each record. I started creating a report by copying and pasting the text boxes from the form to report in design mode. If at anytime the calculation changes, i don't want to change the calculation on the form and also on the report. (to much of chance of forgetting to change bo...

How to block someone
Dear Folks, I need to block someone whos been really bothering me... I dont like the 'move to deleted' folder, cause I keep my deletions, so I still see his emails. There is another option that says dont download from server, but that action can only be applied 'After' arrival, and im finding that im still getting this. I had put this person also in the blocked sender list. So ive got him listed 3 times, and still his emails are coming through on outlook express to my desktop. Are my rules conflicting with one another? Is that the problem? Please tell me the best way to ke...

Page Break in Access Report
How do I get rid of the last page break in a report? The last page of my report is always followed by a blank page. Hi CC, How many pages is your report? If it is normally only one page, then the last page would be page 2. One possible cause of this symptom is having a report that is too wide. For example, if you are printing Portrait, on 8 1/2" X 11" paper, the following applies: 8.5 <= Left Margin + Report Width + Right Margin If your report is more than one page of data, and the sum of the above three settings is greater than 8.5 inches, then the classic sympto...

VBA Question #3
Sub sheets_list() Dim a As Long Dim s As Long Dim shtName As String s = 4 For a = 1 To Sheets.Count shtName = Sheets(a).Name Sheets(a).Hyperlinks.Add anchor:=Cells(a, s), Address:="", SubAddress:="'" _ & shtName & "'!A1", ScreenTip:=shtName, TextToDisplay:=shtName Next a End Sub My understanding is that the s = 4 determines the column where the list of worksheets should be returned, and this seems to be correct when I change the value. Also if I change a = 1 to a = 5 it starts the list in Cell D5 which is what I want. BUT......changing t...

Conditional Printing of Certain Fields in A Report
i need to have a conditional printing of some fields (SEE BELOW) VENDOR SHARE $999.99 LESS TAX $999.99 country ENGLAND tax (%) 20% AMT DUE $999.99 how do I print only these 5 lines when the tax amount is not zero. Also how do i combine line 2,3 & 4 and looks like LESS ENGLAND (20%) TAX instead. I tried doing the following: ="LESS" & [COUNTRY] &"(" &[TAX (%)] &")" in the control source but i got a #ERROR error Any help would be appreciated. Kevin T <Kevin T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i need to...

VBA to create series of workbooks need to add code to skip creating a report if no lines meet criteria
Hi All, I need some assistance as where I'm at with this report is far beyond my level of knowledge and I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I've created a template that creates a report and displays variances based on the "search criteria" which is defined in another worksheet and hides any rows that are equal to Zero and are between the value (>= -5000 AND <= +5000) and what I'm trying to figure out is if there are no rows visible within the report then it should not save the report (that way I don't email a blank works...

Table fields not appearing in report writer
I have created an add-in app for GP. With the app are reports. When I go into Great Plains in the Report Writer and modify the report I need to create a relationship with existing GP tables. When I am in the Report Writer and I choose the MY table and look at the table, I can see all the fields. When I go to create a relationship, I click the Relationship button, select Great Plains for the product, select the table I want and choose the index. In the portion of the form where you associate one field with another, the secondard table (GP) shows the fields that are in the index. H...

How can I count unique values in a query in the report footer
Am using Access 2003 I have a report that gives me the count of the status of individuals . This works fine as long is there is only one record in the query (in my query there is one record per month). When I query 12 months (individuals may appear in various months) it counts each record of an individual. For Example in a query considering 12 months for a widow Jones it may count her 12 times and for a survivor named Smith may count her 8 times: Widows 12 Survivors 8 I would like to add a count in the report footer that will tell me how many unique individuals I have in the repo...

Outook 2007 Picture Block
I have this odd situation. I am using exchange 2007. The picture block is enable. Yet, I am getting this spam with discusting pictures. How did this end up happening? Thanks in advance many spammers send the pictures as attachments, the block is for downloaded content with is referenced using html tags. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Out...

Report not functionning in Money 2007
Hi ! I just finished the upgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2007. Everything went fine except that the Report function no longer work. Every time i try to get a report, the "Loading" stays there forever and nothing happen. Does someone has a clue of what is happening ? Andr� Hi Andre, I am using Money 2006 was also experiencing the problem you described where I would attempt to generate a report, would get the pie chart and then the "Loading" message and nothing would happen. I converted over from Quicken in 2005. I was only experiencing this problem when I tr...

Characters not displaying in Reports
Hi I have a problem where certain characters are not displaying when i print reports. An example of the characters would be: ĨħĪĩčċ‹ēĖĖĝĜ which when they are printed within the report come out as: ??????‹????? Is there any reason for it doing this? Is there any way to get the report to display these characters? The reason I would like the characters displayed is due to the Romanian language using some of those said characters. "Are you sick" becomes "eşti tu bolnav?" where the 'ş' is displayed as '?' Thank you very much in advance If this is just...

Exporting CRM Reports Gives Error
Hi All, Whenever I try to export or print any CRM reports I recieve the following error: Line: 122 Char: 2 Error: ix is undefined Code: 0 URL: http://10.1.1.140/reports/viewer/html/toolbar.aspx?id=4629 I get the same error on all reports, both custom and standard. It is happening on both thick and thin clients with different versions of office installed. Anyone got any ideas please? MS Support unfortunately have yet to come up with a solution. Thanks Simon ... is this happening from all your workstations? i e can you print from one but not another? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft...

GP Payroll and HR Report Printing Problem #2
Hi I am using GP9. I am not able to print the report for an employee from cards or reports even in Fabrikam company. It simply shows the Employee master detail Level 3 Total Number of Employee: 0 The user have the all rights to access Payroll & HR We did the check links the result is same But if I add new employee it prints fine no problem. I cant delete all the information of more than 100 employee payroll and HR data and recreate again. Any one can help me solve this problem Thanks in advance Nizham ...

multiple tables in a report 10-24-07
i am making a report on inventory, it comprises tblsales, tblpurchases, tblsalesret. my problem is, how can i use or read this 3 tables to make one report ...

Block IP address / Spam
How can I block email via IP address in MS Outlook 2003? I get about 100 spam's a day from the same IP address. Every email shows a different email address so I can't just block the address. Thanks for your help.... Ken On Wed, 18 May 2005 13:27:01 -1000, ~KC~ <someone@home.com> wrote: > How can I block email via IP address in MS Outlook 2003? I get about 100 > spam's a day from the same IP address. Every email shows a different > email > address so I can't just block the address. > > Thanks for your help.... > Ken You'll need to block ...

Cash Flow Report
Hi, I am required to create a cashflow report to be distributed via SSRS......has anyone out there got any SQL statements that I could use or amend that will give me a head start.....as usual this was required yesterday and I am no SQL guru, nor am I a GP table master. Thanks in anticipation Nev Browitt Is there any reason why you're not using FRx for this report? It would be so much simpler to create and FRx offers very similar report distribution capabilities when using Report Manager. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2the...

CRM3 and Reporting Services
We are upgrading to v3, but does v3 support SQL2000 Reporting Services or does it support only SQL 2005 Reporting Services? Thx Paul v3 supports srs 2000, assuming your database is sql 2000 as well. I *think* that if your database is sql2005, then you must also use srs2005. Dave "Paul Buxton" <paul@nospamspireite.ndo.co.uk> wrote in message news:6ey8conpq3ut$.kye03pkfbauh.dlg@40tude.net... > We are upgrading to v3, but does v3 support SQL2000 Reporting Services or > does it support only SQL 2005 Reporting Services? > > Thx > Paul ...

Vendor wise sales report
want to create a report which is provide a vendorwise sales.I am using following tables in my query. Hi, Please guide me which link is better to join these tables. table IV30300 table IV30301 table SOP30300 table IV10200 table IV10201 Thanks & Regards, Tanuja ...

Adding new fields to an old report
I made a report 6 months ago. I want to add a field to the report from the table that the report is pulling info from. The field is totaling 2 fields from the table. Keeps giving me an error. When I create a new report & do the same thing it works. Kathy, Please provide the control names involved in the calculation. Have both fields involved in the calculation been added to the recordset delivered by your report query? Or, is the report based on the table itself? What is the specific calculation? What is the error? -- hth Al Campagna Micr...

Report Manager for Excel 2003 #2
Does anyone know if the addin Report Manager is or soon will be available for Excel 2003. I will have to roll back to 2002 for some of our users if they do not continue with this addin. Hi Mike There is no for 2003 but you can download and use the 2002 add-in http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=34DACD92-D511- 4760-8094-2754D82A4E2F&displaylang=EN Frank Mike wrote: > Does anyone know if the addin Report Manager is or soon > will be available for Excel 2003. I will have to roll > back to 2002 for some of our users if they do not > continue with thi...

blocked senders list
How do I keep my blocked sender's list from being deleted when I restart my computer? It normally is on, but if I download or install something and have to restart my computer, the entire list is wiped out. Thank you. ...