Missing HITB Reset Tool

I have tried 'sa' and my user, which is setup as the poweruser in Dynamics
and the HITB reset tool does not exist in any module anywhere.  I've tried
manually adding it to my home page, but it's no where to be found to be run.
The HITB dictionary does exist, so i can run the report, however, without the
tool, it's kinda useless.

Where the heck is this tool located?  It is NOT under inventory utilities.
I have full access.

Hi,

the HITB reset tool is located at Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >>
Utilities >> Inventory >> HITB IV Reset Tool.

If you are unable to see that path, then you will want to check the following:

- Have you applied the cnk file to your GP code?
- Have you run the sql script (HITBIVResetProcedures.sql)?

If you haven't done these yet, you may want to look at this site:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/mdgp10_hitb.htm?printpage=false&stext=HITB Reset

if the link does not work, let me know. I'll send you all the files that I
downloaded from there.

hope this helps.

Regards,

Rheiner

"Luvsql" wrote:

> I have tried 'sa' and my user, which is setup as the poweruser in Dynamics
> and the HITB reset tool does not exist in any module anywhere.  I've tried
> manually adding it to my home page, but it's no where to be found to be run.
> The HITB dictionary does exist, so i can run the report, however, without the
> tool, it's kinda useless.
>
> Where the heck is this tool located?  It is NOT under inventory utilities.
> I have full access.

macros have gone missing in Outlook 2003
For some reason, my macros are no longer showing up in Outlook 2003. I have no clue as to what's going on. I still have the VbaProject.OTM file in my "Documents and Settings\Walter\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook" folder, if that matters -- I can't figure out any way to make Outlook aware of it. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Walter ...

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...

Autocalculation keeps getting reset to manual
Hello, Every time I open Excel, the Automatic Calculation is set to manual. I go into Tools -> Options, click the Calculation tab and set it to Automatic. However, each time I reopen Excel it gets reset back to manual. It was working fine and then one I day Excel crashed and it hasn't been the same since. If it makes a difference, when I open Excel, it is opening a Personal.xls file, there are also some add-ins that I have. However, I never put any code to make it shut the Automatic Calculation off. Thank you for the help. -Gumbatman Calc mode is set by the first workbook opene...

How to restrict user access to Tools | e-mail account function?
Hi; Is there any way to disallow end user open the Tools | E-mail account function in Outlook 2003? I do not want user to change any settings there? Thanks! You can do this through Group policy. Jim "Kane" <kane@thew3solution.com> wrote in message news:eyQda8vOFHA.3000@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi; > > Is there any way to disallow end user open the Tools | E-mail account > function in Outlook 2003? I do not want user to change any settings there? > > Thanks! > > ...

How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel?
How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel? Hi Fred Have you try to reset the worksheet menu bar View>Toolbars..Customize Select the toolbars tab Select the worksheet menu bar Reset Post back if this is not working -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Fred" <Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6067C179-F4E0-47A5-A92B-4B4053C16917@microsoft.com... > How do I get "tools" back into the menu in 2003 Excel? Right-click on a toolbar and click on Customize. Go to the Commands tab. Look for the Built-in Me...

EDC batch missing
I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions to settle. I am able to run EDC report and it shows those transactions status open, but obivous they're missing in settlement screen. Thanks Dave Never mind. I'd fixed it by reindexing the database. Dave "DCR" wrote: > I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when > they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions > to settle. I am able to run E...

Change event missing from Forms 2.0 combo box.
I'm doing a project in Access 2000 using forms and MS Forms 2.0 combo boxes. I'm not using the native Access combo box because it lacks an Add Item method and is therefor very difficult to populate. I want to do something when the user makes a selection in the combo box so I need to respond to the Change event. The object browser shows a number of events including Click and Change available for the combo box. However, these events do not appear in property list of the combo box so I cannot get to them. I have confirmed that I'm using the Forms 2.0 combo box and not the native o...

Resetting Form Fields
Hi, I have the following Macro which I thought should not reset form fields but each time its used and it relocks the form the formfields are reset, please could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction of where it is going wrong? Thanks Robin Sub OnExitSite1a() Dim bProtected As Boolean Dim rText As Range Dim oFld As FormFields Dim sPassword As String Set oFld = ActiveDocument.FormFields Set rText = ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("CheckSiteResult1a").Range sPassword = "" 'password if any to unprotect the form 'Unprotect the file If ...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Missing Macro Recorder Toolbar
My Macro recorder Toolbar is missing. Can someone assisting me in getting it back? Thanks in advance. Turnerpla Hi! Right click any toolbar. Select Customize from the menu that appears. Select the Toolbars tab. Scroll down and near the bottom you'll see: STOP RECORDING Check STOP RECORDING. Close If you are recording a macro and hit the "X" instead of the "blue button" (STOP RECORDING) that will cause the toolbar to not appear. Biff >-----Original Message----- >My Macro recorder Toolbar is missing. Can someone assisting me in getting it >back? > &...

Missing space on my computer
So without me downloading or adding anything to my computer I have Slowly watched the gigabites disappearing from my computer. Now this has happened over a period of time so I've been taking corrective measures and trying to reallocate items onto disks etc. but in all truth its a bit beyond me whats taking up all the space. It says that I have 450 GB on drive C. Total. I've been looking at the files and the folders on the drive and I can only account for around 250 GB of space being used combined between music movies and programs. I don't think I have any hidden files.....

Outlook Express missing Inbox
A couple of days ago I had problems with an error message, could not see the server. At the same time my inbox weny AWOL. Any clues how to restore? see tomsterdam.com to learn how to reconnect it- the missing mail is in a file called inbox*.dbx. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c20701c3...

Searching for a mail reflector tool for ex 2003
Hi, i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? greetings Christoph In news:1172496412.855592.22760@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com, trojmok <christoph.vonameln@googlemail.com> typed: > Hi, > > i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found > LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? > > greetings > Christoph What exactly is it you're looking for? "Reflector" generally means you want your mail, either inbound or outbound, delivered o...

Missing "Tabs" in CRM
Hi All, I am facing a problem in the 'settings' chapter. The "buttons" settings and customization disappeared for 1 user. Other users with the exact same roles still can see the buttons. Reassigning the role does not help. How can i solve this problem? Gr, Joep Does the user have the Outlook client installed and have both Outlook and the web UI open at the same time? If so, then parts of the web UI will disappear. There's a post about this on my blog which details the workaround. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Joep" wrote: > Hi ...

Area that duplicate showing what I type in a cell is missing.
I am missing the blank area that duplicates what I type in a cell - it duplicates it near the top of the Excel Page. All at once it has disappeared. If I correct anything in a cell I have to go to the cell --- I prefer going up to the top sometimes and correcting it in that area. But that area is GONE. From the View Menu select Formula Bar. Regards Rowan bojoco wrote: > I am missing the blank area that duplicates what I type in a cell - it > duplicates it near the top of the Excel Page. All at once it has disappeared. > If I correct anything in a cell I have to go to the cell...

Picture missing and unable to re-insert?
Hi. I've been putting together a powerpoint 2003 slideshow purely with images for use in a theatre production (projections). All was fine and I had been fine tuning the presentation however this morning I found that the presentation had dropped an image from the slideshow. Powerpoint will not let me insert this image again and if I try it on a new slide or even a new presentation the image will not insert. I can view the JPEG image on many microsoft programs and I had been viewing it with no problems before this morning. Very frustrating. Any help would be great. Thanks. Kier...

Microsoft Exchange options missing from the windows backup utility
Im trying to use ntbackup installed in serverA (windows 2003) to backup a exchange server in serverB (windows 2003 SP1) A Exchange Servers Folder doesnt appear in ntbackup, then I have Exchange System Manager in serverA installed but still..the Exchange Servers Folder doesn't appear. some idea ? does the account you're logged on with have sufficient Exchange permissions? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Alexander Wolff" <AlexanderWolff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7FFD6EA-10CA-42C2-9A46-92EED4FA16E2@microsoft.com... > Im trying to use ntbackup i...

Resetting Form Fields
Hi, I have the following maco assigned to a check box in my form but it appears as the macro lock and unlocks the form all the form fields are reset, even though Ive got the No Reset option set to true it is still resetting them, is there an easy way to over come this? Thanks Robin Sub OnExitSite1a() Dim bProtected As Boolean Dim rText As Range Dim oFld As FormFields Dim sPassword As String Set oFld = ActiveDocument.FormFields Set rText = ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("CheckSiteResult1a").Range sPassword = "" 'password if any to unprotect the form &...

Using Outlook 2002 first time
Trying to switch from OE to Outlook 2002. Opened Outlook first time + menus needed to setup account (email / ISP settings etc) are simply not there (not listed as choice on Tools menu); and, on File menu, "Import/Export" not listed as an option. Going crazy because cannot find issue addressed on Microsoft sites nor on board Outlook "Help" within the program. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks! Stephen. smusich <smusich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Trying to switch from OE to Outlook 2002. Opened Outlook first time + > menus needed to setup acc...

Missing server assistant disks
Hi We need to reinstall sbs 2003 R2 on dell 2900 server but we seem to have misplaced dell server assistant boot and server management cds. What is the way to proceed form here? Should we get a replacement set from dell which could take a few days or are they downloadable from somewhere? I have looked at dell site but not sure what I need to be looking for. I have found this; Dell DVD ISO - Dell Systems Management Tools and Documentation http://tinyurl.com/ydxlr93 Is this good? Many Thanks Regards That should work as long as you have a DVD drive in your serv...

missing MSOE.DLL file
Help! My husband erased some items on the computer and Outlook cannot be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded. Where can I download this file? Have you tried the Detect/Repair option in Outlook? mdh "Trex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a9601c3b2af$cd22d9a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Help! My husband erased some items on the computer and > Outlook cannot be started because MSOE.DLL could not be > loaded. > > Where can I download this file? ...

Exchange Migration tools wizard
Hello, I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but when the tools asked me to add the .csv file. I don't know what kind of information I can put into this file. Can you help me. "Romulus" <tezam@gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:e9qg86$2gt0$1@biggoron.nerim.net... > Hello, > > I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. > > Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. > > So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but wh...

Transfer "Account Tools" Categories to Budget ; PID
I've set up elaborate expense categories/subcategories in the Banking tab under Account Tools/Categories & Payees. Is there a way to import this category structure automatically into a new advanced budget? I bought Money 2006/Deluxe at Walmart. When I tried to use the online support, they asked for a product ident. number, but when I went to Help/About MS Money, there was nothing but a serial number, which didn't work. Any ideas? Thanxalot! -- Rich Rosenberg ...

Error 2035 X500 Address Type Missing
Pure Ex2003 SP1 site (after 5.5 migration several months ago). Other 4 sites in Exchange Org are pure 5.5. Everything seems to be running ok, no ADC errors, no RUS errors, no SRS errors... Just got error 2035 ExchangeSA after changing (via ADUC) new user's misspelled last name on all his e-mail address types. "The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'X500' address type on 'i386' machines is missing." (Did not get 2027 or 2037 errors about any missing .dll) Following KB 326962 -- Using Adsiedit to check, x.500 is n...

Display Name missing from SMTP header #2
Hi I have an Exchange 5.5 server with SP4. I have created a mailbox on it but every time I send an email message from it using Outlook to someone outside Exchange (using SMTP), the Display name does not get included in the "From:" header. In other words, the recipient of the message sees my SMTP address in the "From:" field but not my display name. I would like them to see the format "Display Name" < mailbox @ domain.com > format. How can I fix this? Am I missing a configuration detail? Thanks, AK Anupam Agarwal <anupamagarwal@hotmail.com> w...