Missing Checks in Reconcilation after upgrade to GP 10

Recently we have upgraded to GP 10.  Today we went to reconcile the bank and
there are no outstanding checks available to clear prior to 10/14/2009, which
is the date of the first check run after the upgrade.  You can review the
outstanding list through a smart list so I know they are in the database.

How come the outstanding checks prior to the upgrade are not showing up in
the reconciliation module?  Do we have a new set-up option with GP10 we don't
know about?
0
KathleenB (3)

2003 excell crashed after upgrade from microsoft. repair?
2003 excell crashed after upgrade from microsoft. How to repair? when attempt to open excell worksheet computer acts as if excel has never been installed at all. Returns this message "the path 'microsoft office standard edition 2003' cannot be found. verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package 'std11n.msi' in a folder from which you can install the product Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003. Our problem is we cannot locate the original disk at this time and seriously need access to all the work perfomed o...

Spell check error
Every time I send a message I now get an error that reads.. "error occurred while checking spell check". No spell check is peformed. Outlook 2000 This behavior can occur under several circumstances. - The Microsoft Office shared Proofing Tools are not installed. - The spell checking features are not configured properly. - The insertion point is not inside the body of the message when you perform the spell check. Please refer to the Knowledge Base article ID: 241485.KB.EN-US for more information on how to resolve this issue by copying and pasting the link below into your ...

upgrading Money 2002 Standard to 2004
Money 2002 Standard came with my computer. It allows me to track my investments. From the comparrison chart, it appears that 2004 Standard does not have this feature. Could someone confirm this for me? Thank you. Jeff wusiwug >-----Original Message----- >Money 2002 Standard came with my computer. It allows me >to track my investments. From the comparrison chart, it >appears that 2004 Standard does not have this feature. >Could someone confirm this for me? Thank you. > >Jeff >. > ...

Checking which fields changed
Hi Is it possible to identify individual fields changed by a user during editing on a form before or immediately after the form is saved? Thanks Regards On May 9, 4:25 pm, "John" <J...@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: > Hi > > Is it possible to identify individual fields changed by a user during > editing on a form before or immediately after the form is saved? > > Thanks > > Regards I assume you mean what data was changed when you save the record? If so look at the OldValue property of your text boxes etc. Take a look at what Allen Browne has at ...

GP Extender Tables Question (GP9)
I have created an Extender window with 3 Fields (let’s just say price 1, price 2, price 3). I can see where it got created in table EXT40100, field User_Defined_Prompts_1 etc and I can also see where the data is stored in EXT00103. What I don’t see is where the prompts from EXT40100 are in its own rows so that you can link them to EXT00103 for reporting purposes. I know I can hard code the flags to their proper values in Crystal or set up my own custom table to do it but I would have thought that Extender will have a table like that. Am I just not seeing it? -- Pieter The prompts ...

DTM: USB-IF test certification ID check
MSDN Document "USB-IF Test Certification ID Check" indicates the TESTID be set to zero. When I run this test in the DTM, the log reports an error: "No valid USB IF test ID has been entered." I am testing with WLK 1.5. There is some buzz on the Internet that WinQual has a method by which to generate a Test ID that works with WLK 1.5, but I can find nothing helpful on their site. Any ideas? Thanks dmm dmm <dmm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >MSDN Document "USB-IF Test Certification ID Check" indicates the TESTID be >set ...

Archiving Dynamics GP MFG Data
Has anyone ever archived any of their Dynamics GP MFG Data? We need to do this but can't find any information on the best way to do so. Our data volume has grown over the years and queries are taking a performance hit as a result. In our test environment I found a 300% increase in efficiency when posting MO Receipts after deleting the data in the MOP1027 table, in which we had over 4 million records. I posted previously about MO Receipt posting being slower after upgrading and found that SQL 2k sp4 returns the following error found in the DEXSQL.log often when trying to perform inserts...

missing data--again!
Hello: A GP 8.0 client on SQL 2000 (8.00.2039) has reported--for the second time since late last August--that their unposted journal entry data keeps literally disappearing. Fortunately, I have had a backup that I can successfully restore. Also, I ran DBCC CHECKDB and Check Links in general, plus SQL is automatically performing this maintenance weekly every Sunday AM. No errors are reported. They have had, over the last year, one or two network issues pop up. But, I am having difficulty telling them for the second time to chalk it up to a network glitch. Again, it is only their un...

Gantt Chart Missing One Task Line When Printed
Hello! I am completely stumped here with Project 2007. When printing the gantt chart line 30 of my plan is blank. The line number is there, but the task info and bar is blank. It shows up in print preview. All other lines show up fine and the rest of the project prints fine as per my print settings - just missing one line! Printer drivers are updated, software has current update - anyone ever heard of this? I really appreciate your help! Hi Jean, Do you see a different answer if you turn off 3D bars? Tools > Options, View tab. There were some early problems with 3D ...

Upgrade from Money 97 to 2004 and additional ?
I have been operating in Money 97 since the beginning of time. I have recently obtained Money 2004, and wished to ask the user group of any issues prior to upgrading to the latest edition. They are both Standard editions, as it is used for personal home use. I appreciate any assistance offered to avoid pitfalls. Secondly, I have discovered that I have incorrectly accounted for a Loan/Overdraft protection account that effects multiple accounts. Is there a way to make holistic changes vs. individual line items in either edition? I have been unable to find this tool, and have near...

VBC 'Contains' Check
Apologies gain, still trying to hack this coders VBA as a non-coder so I can fix as he is AWOL. Anyway part of the code was supposed to see if a cell contained specific text but as I test it it only works on a complete match. This is the line of code: ElseIf InStr(UCase(CStr(wsCert.Cells(targetCertRowNumber, 1).Value)), UCase("TEXT")) And Len(CStr(wsCert.Cells(targetCertRowNumber, 2).Value)) = 0 Then Do I need to change something so it is finding "TEXT Anything" as right now it is just finding "TEST" Thanks in advance Hi, Because you...

Receiving duplicate emails 01-20-10
In Windows Live Mail I'm receiving the same emails over and over again. This only happens to my pop3 accounts in Windows Live. I've looked at the properties on both pop3 accounts and the "Leave message on server" box is unchecked. This problem just started within the past 36 hours. I delete the same ones when they come in each time but as the day goes on I'm receiving dozens and dozens of repeating emails as well new ones which then become repeaters. I've checked the emails on my server and they are not doubled or tripled, etc. HELP! Anyone have a solut...

Missing Advanced Tab
i go to click "leave a copy of messages on the server" in the advanced tab under properties and i run into one small problem.... THERE IS NO ADVANCED TAB!! Somebody.. Help, please.. I'm begging here.. ~Amariah What version? What tabs do you have? "Amariah" <kei_arias@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:782701c359f0$b1f459f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > i go to click "leave a copy of messages on the server" in > the advanced tab under properties and i run into one small > problem.... > > THERE IS NO ADVANCED TAB!! > > Somebody.. Help, ...

upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2003
I successfully install Money 2003, but when I try and open my existing Money 99 .mny file the program hangs and eventually gives me an error message as follows: Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. What is wrong? Thanks, Chuck Can you create a new Money file or open any other Money files? If so, (and I suspect this to be the case), your file probably has some corruption. Try using the following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182608 Since you just upgraded, you have several options, includi...

GP 9 upgrade Intergration Manager
I upgrade from 8.0 to 9.0 today, it went well, however when I went into intergration manager, none of the code we had in our 8.0 was listed. I did run the upgrade for IM from Disc 2. I can't find any documentation on how to move your IM 8.0 over to 9.0. Does anybody have any clues? Thank you! all user defined integrations are saved in Integration Manager folder called IM.mdb. by default it is saved in C:\Microsoft Business Solution\ Integration Manager, but it can be shared on the server. find the old IM.mdb and try to import integrations from there. There is no documention...

Append query with "if" on possible missing field.
I want to do an append query from table-1 to table-2 but the Table-1 may be missing a field [Rep] if so I want to pick up the [Rep] from table-3 Im appending to a field [Rep] in table-1 So far Ive tried building an update query with table-1 & table-3 at the top appending to Table-2 then in the boxes at the bottom - tried Exp: iif(nz(isnull([table-1]![Rep])),[table3]![Rep],[Table1]![Rep]) but all this does when there is no [Rep] field in table-1 is prompt of the variable input.. Anythoughts would be much appreciated.? Hi Rob, here is a 2 step way to do it. Append the data from tab...

YTD Pay Codes Not Appearing on PR Check Stub
My client has linked PR Pay Codes to HR Time Codes and would like to have YTD amounts for these linked codes print on the paycheck stub. The only time these codes print with ytd activity is when there is current pay period activity. All other non-linked codes print fine. So if an employee has been paid $1000 for ytd vacation (VAC) through July and has no vacation related payments in the first pay period in August, the pay code VAC and the ytd amount for VAC will not show on the check in the first pay period in August. The Gross Pay less Deductions less Withholdings now will n...

Fixed Assets GP 10 Security
I have added the Fixed Asset module to GP 10. I have added the FA_DEFAULT Role to users who will be using FA. When I go to Cards the Fixed Asset menu option does not appear. The only people who do see it are the Power Users. What step am I missing? Rich, FADEFULT_USER task will only provide access to set of FA lookups and few other options. You have to set security task for Users seperately for each window and other accesses by going to Security Tasks, Roles and then to Users -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Rich Wheeler" wrote: > I hav...

Distribution List 12-10-09
I want to create a Distribution List based on only those contact that have a particular Catagory assigned to them. How do I do that? I had expected that I could do a FIND for the Catagory and then DRAG the matches to the Distribution list but that failed. There MUST be an easy way. Thanks Easier than you think. If you have created Categories already, you have no need to create a DL. Categories obviate the need for DL's and are far more robust and reliable. http://outlook-tips.net/archives/2003/20030730.htm -- Russ Valentine "LAMARTEK" <LAMARTEK@discuss...

Combining bill pay accounts with their corresponding checking acco
Many moons ago I used to have my billpay accounts (2) combined with their corresponding checking accounts so I only entered payments once and all was well. Somewhere along the way I ran into trouble with this and now have two different electronic billpay accounts and then the corresponding checking accounts listed separtely. So I enter my bill electronic bill payments into the billpay accounts and make payments that way. Then after the payments clear the transactions download through my two banks into my checking accounts and I have to go back figure out what the payments were, enter th...

Check Store Config
I'm trying to config the Check Store function which is available through SO Admin Config - HQ Client settings. Do I enter the HQ Server's IP or the store's HQ Client's IP? Thanks Enter the IP address of the store machine hosting the HQ Client application. "Gary" wrote: > I'm trying to config the Check Store function which is available through SO > Admin Config - HQ Client settings. Do I enter the HQ Server's IP or the > store's HQ Client's IP? > > Thanks I have entered the IP of the machine hosting the HQ Client, but when I g...

Reciept Missing
Hi Guys - I have a good one for someone... We have RMS 2.0 SP1 (and we also have Ship Rush but I don't think that is the problem-but I am willing to be proven wrong). We also have a non-integrated 3rd party Credit Card Program IC Verify. When we run a sale and then tender it everything is ok unless the tender type is credit card. If the tender type is credit card POS will close. IC Verify will process the credit card transaction. When you re-open POS there is no receipt or journal to print for the transaction. If you go into Manager you can see the inventory was depleted by the...

Missing menu bar when chart is selected
I have a spreadsheet that I have been using for a couple of years but now when I select a chart I lose my menu bar (file, edit, view etc). Also, I am no longer able to right mouse click. If I select elsewhere on the sheet my menu and mouse operations returns. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried resetting my worksheet menu bar by selecting tools/customise toolbars but this doesn't help. When you activate a chart the Worksheet Menu Bar (WMB) normally disappears and the Chart Menu Bar (CMB) takes its place. The CMB looks exactly the same except that it has a Chart menu...

Upgrade purchase for plus
Do I have to buy the full upgrade every year or is there an upgrade option? For full price every year it would be easier to swallow if there were some signifigant updates instead of being signifigantly in the hole for the cost of the application and the time cost of dealing with BS upgrade issues. The former. But it's not like the "full upgrade" is like buying a new Office Pro license vs. an Upgrade or anything. (Heck, you can buy 8 or 10 Office Pro Upgrades for the price of a "full upgrade" Money license.) Agreed re. the value of the upgrade measured in terms o...

Reason to upgrade to Money 2007?
I have MS Money 2006, which works reasonably well. My question is (and has probably been asked before): Is it worthwhile for me to upgrade to Money 2007? I know if I get the TaxCut software I can get Deluxe for basically free (via a rebate). But things are working OK with 2006 and I don't want to take the chance of screwing things up unless there is a real compelling reason to upgrade (like faster, less memory, less bugs, smaller data files, etc). Advice? Thanks. Tom -- Well in due course your ability to download anything will time out. The exact timing of this depends on you versio...