Minimum Finance Charge

I have a client that would like to assess a minimum Finance Charge of $0.50.
The problem is when you set the minimum finance charge in GP it drops all
charges less than $0.50.  Does anyone know a way around this?

Thanks.
0
rmitchell (1)

minimum cell value
Hi, I am trying to set up a cell so it has a minimum value. The current formula is: =a1/a2*5 which gives the answer 0 but i need to show a minimum value of 1 is this possible? Hi, Doug, Try: =Max(a1/a2*5,1) --- Regards, Norman "Doug Bell" <Doug Bell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8766BC4D-D3CD-4B4F-AF7B-FD145DE56205@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am trying to set up a cell so it has a minimum value. > > The current formula is: =a1/a2*5 which gives the answer 0 but i need to > show > a minimum value of 1 is this possible? > ...

reoccuring charges
Does anyone know if RMS can handle reocurring charges, like a monthly membership for or any other type of reocurring charge. thanks, Ron No, it doesn't - there may be an add-in that would allow this, but I don't knwo of any. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Ronald Warsaski" <ronald@wwnetsol.com> wrote in message news:OzMswEiJGHA.3984@TK2MSFT...

can you charge a laptop with a usb cable thru a ps?
can you charge a laptop with a usb cable thru a ps? dunno, does that have anything to do with windows update? pc laptop wrote: > can you charge a laptop with a usb cable thru a ps? "pc laptop" wrote: > can you charge a laptop with a usb cable thru a ps? ...

How to fix Item Type Misc Charge that has negative On Hand quantit
Hello, Is there way I can fix either via GP or sql, the negative on hand quantity for item type misc? Should I change item type via sql to sales inventory and then do the inventory adjustment? Thanks for the help, MS Meg, The real question is, is this item setup as a Miscellaneous Charges item? Typically, Miscellaneous Charges, Services, and Flat Fee items do not track quantities. If the item is currently setup as Sales Inventory or other type, you will have to: 1) Consult with your accounting department and perform an adjustment to the quantity in GP to bring it to zero. 2) Upda...

Windows 7 Minimum Requirements
Does anyone know what are the minimum requirements for a new pc with Windows 7. Looks like I'd want Works,Quicken for software and an antivirus, "Sam spade" <sloopokespam@opto.net> wrote in message news:OgZKzlgbKHA.5796@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know what are the minimum requirements for a new pc with > Windows 7. Looks like I'd want Works,Quicken for software and an > antivirus, Best to ask in a Windows 7 Community Forum. According to MS website: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor ...

Charge for services
Hi All I have a client that would like to sell workshop type products. To clarify, they sell how to courses at their store (How to take good pictures, to make movies etc) Ideally what would happen is that when an order is made the system also allocates the customer into an a workshop relating to the product. We would like "How to take good pictures" to be a single product scheduled to appear many times, with puchasers of the product placed into a scheduled occurence of this workshop. Hope i havent confused people too much. I have tried to link products to a scheduled task v...

PC Charge
How do you configure RMS to send the Sales Transaction Number to PC Charge so that it can appear on the PC Charge reports? I spoke with PC Charge and they directed me to Microsoft. -- Thank you, Ed Raney ...

Unit Groups and Overtime Charges
I have been trying to figure out how to charge a customer for overtime using Unit Groups. I assigned 1.5 in the quantity field thinking it would act as a multiplier against the normal product price. Am I wrong in my thinking? Please help! I'm getting frustrated. Thanks! Hi David, Does your product allow fractional quantities - if so you should be able to add a product onto an opportunity or order at 1.5 x the price. Pete. >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying to figure out how to charge a customer >for overtime using Unit Groups. I assigned 1.5 in the >...

Credit card bank charges not showing in budget
How do I account for credit card finance charges in my budget every month? I am using Money 2002 Deluxe and Business. I cannot seem to get the debt reduction planner to work for me. Thanks, David Rickerson ...

PC Charge Problem
We have been having a problem with double charging in some instances. We swipe the card and the PC Charge processing screen gets hung up waiting. Sometimes it cancels itself, sometimes it takes a while and we need to cancel it. We then reswipe and it goes through. What ends up happening is that sometimes the first swipe ends up getting charged to the customers account, but does not get registered as a sale on RMS (the second swipe does). Then, once the customer gets their bill and notices the double charge, I need to refund the card, and this gets relected in my sales on RMS. Has ...

Money 2007 Deluxe vs. OA2007 Express for Personal Finances
Yeah, I know they're not really intended for the same target "audience." But the user interface, the glitches, and the gee-golly-look-at-this behavior of Money 2007 has really worn me down. I can usually adapt to software no matter how bizarre it's behavior -- as long as it is reasonably reliable. I even enjoy using interfaces that other people consider to be off-the-wall. Money 2007 (and its recent predecessors) appears to be an exception. I just can't stand to use this application. It annoys the living devil out of me that Microsoft appears to have thrown a lot o...

For all you finance types...
I am working on a spreadsheet for Average Life and duration, etc. I kno and am using the duration formula and it works great. Is there a formul that any of you are aware of that could assist me in computing th average life of a bond -- citizens1stban ----------------------------------------------------------------------- citizens1stbank's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2523 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38734 ...

After posting Payment entry not avilable in finance.
Hello We created payment entry in purchase module and modified in distribution and posted. The Posting setup is post-through. In module everything is OK, but in finance module – corresponding Finance Transaction entry, the header part is generated, but the account distribution part not generated, amount also not there. Please help me to solve this prob. ...

Discover Card not downloading finance charges?
Has anybody ever had this happen? I had to change discover card account numbers due to fradulent use on my account. Ever since then, I can't download the finance charges into Microsoft Money. The finance charges show up when I go to the discovercard.com website. However, when I download my transaction data into MS-Money it only shows the balance as being the sum total of the balance transfer and recent transactions (purchases and payments) attributed to my account's new card number. It does not show any of the finance charges for the past 3 months. Thus, my balance is off by a consider...

Minimum and maximum value of Axis set by user by reference to form
Excel seems to have 2 alternatives for defining the min/ max value of an axis: either automatically or preset by the user. But is there any way that the minimum and maximum value that the axis is defined by the user based on the values of the spreadsheet (i.e., halfway between the above two apparent options provided by microsoft)? Yes, you can tie axis values to worksheet cells via a macro. The process is described via the link below . . . http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "jonny" wrote: > Excel se...

Monthly Recuring charges
how can we setup a monthly recuring charge for ex: we have a sheet that we keep track of all our expenses we have a telephone bill charge every 13th of the month for $25 put it we don't use everyday the spreadsheet or we may use the the excel spreadsheet twice a day we want that this charge shall automatically be entered on or after the 13th of of the month (only once each month) we have a date field in the spreadsheet hi, you might find conditional formating. see this site for more info http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html >-----Original Message----- >how can we ...

CRM 3 Talking Stock & Finance Software
Hello all, I want to integrate MS Crm 3 and our stock & finance software Any body can help me ? Stock software using MS Sql Server DB. they have installed same server. for example When i create an account in stock software or CRM account must be create both. How ? I'd look into the following to support your integration requirements: 1. 3rd Party Microsoft CRM Integration software with ODBC support such as Scribe Software: http://www.scribesoftware.com/mscrm.asp 2. Microsoft CRM SDK to custom build the integration: v3.0 SDK: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa682866.as...

using min function without calculating 0 as minimum
I have a column with different values like this and so on I want to calculate =Min(B1:B20) but I do not want to have 0 as minimum value. I this function not to calculate 0 and tell me 2 as minimum value. here is the example: 2 6 54 4 0 5 8 87 54 56 12 0 answer here is "0" but i want to have "2" as minimum value. Here are a couple options: This one is an ARRAY FORMULA (committed with Ctrl+Shift+Enter, instead of just Enter): =MIN(IF(A1:A10,A1:A10)) This longer one is a regular formula: =MIN(INDEX(A1:A10+(A1:A10=0)*10^99,0)) Adjust range references to suit your situati...

Field Service Call Entry Add'l Charges
Hi, I am running Field Service in GP for Service Call Management and we create a call and dispatch the call then after the tech has fixed the machine we add the Fees and Labor. The issue is when we add the Labor or the Add'l Charges line items the Billable Percentage on the Additional Information window for Extended Price defaults to 0.00% we always have to open the Additional Information window with the blue arrow and change it to 100.00%. This is very tedious and time consuming. Is there a way to set the default to 100.00% so we can just add the line item and not go into ...

Get minimum from table
I have a table TempInventory with 2 fields Id, Inventory. I would like to grab all distinct Id's and the minmum inventory for thse Id's. What is the sql query to get such data. The data looks something like this: Id Inventory 28386 32 28386 52 28386 59 28386 68 28387 52 28387 83 28387 85 28387 178 28387 200 28387 213 28388 89 28388 110 28388 174 28388 200 28388 212 28388 259 28388 ...

How would I add "shipping charge" to an Invoice (form/subform) ?
Hi I have an "Invoice" form/subform for entering customer invoice data. I need to add a "shipping charge" field. Sounds easy but I have a problem with the concept. I enter a customer number in the main form and based on the relationships, all the customer data is automatically displayed. I then enter each line item of the invoice in the subform and calculate a running subtotal for the invoice. After I enter all of the invoice line items, I need to enter the shipping amount and capture it so I can calculate the total invoice amount later. I guess my question is: Where...

Hot Shop Tissot Watches Le Locle
Hot Shop Tissot Watches Le Locle - Tissot Minimum Price Hot Watch Shop : http://www.hotwatchshop.com Tissot Watches : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/Tissot-Watches.html Tissot Watches Le Locle : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/Tissot-Watches-Le-Locle-Watch.html Tissot Watches Le Locle All Products : Tissot Men's Le Locle watch #T41148353 : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/Tissot-wristwatch-9063.html Tissot Men's Le Locle watch #T0064241605300 : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/Tissot-wristwatch-9064.html Tissot Le Locle T41.1.183.52 : http://www.hotwatchshop.com/Tissot-wristwatch-9065.html ...

Currency of Financial Charge (interest charge)
Hi everyone, GP calculate financial charge at functional currency instead of originating currency, and give me two statments for one foreign account, one is for regualr AR at originating currency and another one is at funcational currency for financial charge. How can I make GP calculating financial charge at originating currency? Thank you! -- Lucy ...

Short survey on how you manage your personal finances.
We are trying to get a better idea of how you manage your finances. To that end, we have created a short anonymous survey (should take a minute or two to complete at the most) at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=bEGtJWB3VBPKThXi3Md6Kw_3d_3d And who are "we"? <aa1900@excite.com> wrote in message news:f45e70e8-369d-4ade-992d-a0b011669788@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > We are trying to get a better idea of how you manage your finances. To > that end, we have created a short anonymous survey (should take a > minute or two to complete at the most) at: > http:...

Set minimum values for equation results
Hi all, I've been searching the queries here and can't find an answer to what I'm hoping is a simple query . . . I want my equation to ensure that any minus values are returned as 0 but positive values should remain true. THis needs to be within the original equation as opposed to a separate equation doing a find and replace. Appreciate any answers (preferably by e-mail!). Jim. Try using IF(), for example: Put in C1: =IF((A1-B1)<0,0,A1-B1) which will return 0 if (A1-B1) results in a minus value with zero & positive values remaining true Hope the above helps. M...