Migrate AFA report to FRx

Hi,

I was trying to migrating a AFA(Advanced Financial Analysis) P&L report into
FRx. A Row type was designated as Net Profit.   How to achieve the same in
FRx.

Thanks in Advance,
Arun.

Hi Arun,

There is no automatic net profit calculation row available in FRx like AFA
you need to obtain it by formula calculation in FRx last row.

All the best.
--
Developer

"Arun" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to migrating a AFA(Advanced Financial Analysis) P&L report into
> FRx. A Row type was designated as Net Profit.   How to achieve the same in
> FRx.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Arun.

Money 2004 Asset Allocation Report
When this report is requested it does not include all Mutual funds nor does it repeat the fund in the appropriate area. I am certain all the details are entered for each fund, including allocations. Any help would be appreciated. Phil, Try resetting the report...run the report, then click on "Customize" in the left-hand column and select "Reset". Does that solve the problem? -Gary "Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ae401c4726f$a5204bb0$a301280a@phx.gbl... When this report is requested it does not include al...

FRx 6.5 Reports with FRx 6.7 Report Server
Can FRx 6.5 reports work with FRx 6.7 Report Server without being upgraded to FRx 6.7? Any Help would be appreciated. ------=_NextPart_0001_2CE4EA95 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Andrew, Thanks for the question about FRx 6.5 and 6.7. I would recommend having your entire FRx environment operating on the same version. When using different versions of FRx in one environment it can create problems. Let us know if you have any questions. David Treleaven Microsoft Online Partner Support When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via you...

CRM 4.0 Reports #3
Can MS Sql Server 2008 Reports Designer be used to modify existing MS CRM 4.0 reports? My first hurtle seems to be converting the rdl file to a rdlc file. ...

Report page header every other page
Is there a way to make the page header appear on every other page? I have a detail section with a page break in the middle. I want the page header to appear at the top of the first page of detail, but not on the second..so basically I don't want the page header to appear after the page break, or I only want it to appear on odd pages. On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:21:01 -0800, adna wrote: > Is there a way to make the page header appear on every other page? > > I have a detail section with a page break in the middle. I want the page > header to appear at the top of the first...

Outlook 2010 BETA Migration?
I am currently using the BETA of the Office 2010 app and am now considering migrating my OutlookExpress(XP or 2003 version) to the new Outlook 2010 BETA, and I have the following questions... I understand that I can either import in Outlook or export out of OE - which is better? Is there a "fault" in my thinking that this will be a painless migration? Will I be a "happier camper" if I go thru this process, as OE is fine...it's just that I miss out on many of the functions available in Outlook? With this app being a BETA, and I think it's availabl...

Client Report
How do I get the report not to display what is in column 1 (ID) and just show column 2 (Parent Name) krc547 wrote: >How do I get the report not to display what is in column 1 (ID) and just show >column 2 (Parent Name) Either delete the id text box or make it invisible. If you used a wixard to create the report, then open the report in design view to change it. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

Reason Code Reports
How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you need to give a reason before making a return. If someone makes a return, I want to know why...how can I run this sort of report? -- Thank You,; Vince Just run a sales detail report and unhide them. You can filter by them also. Werd. mt "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FE67148-C812-4B99-98B0-B0D03E7A5584@microsoft.com... > How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you > need to give a reason before making a return. If someone ma...

Account Payable Detail report
Hola Family I will like to know if someone can help me, I need to know the path to run an Account Payable Detail report. This file should contain the lowest level of detail. Each record should include the General Ledger account number to which the transaction is being charged. I am using Dynamics GP 10 with SQL 2005. Thank you in advanced. -- LOS Hola Carlos, The GL Distribution Detail in Purchaing Posting Journal can be access via Reports>>Purchasing>>Posting Journals (GL GL Distribution Detail). When you create/modify a report options, you can use the ...

Crystal Report Viewer Error
When trying to run reports through the CRM I get the following error: CrystalReportViewer: Information is needed before this report can be processed. This shows up in the popup window where the results of the report would normally show before you would press the print button. -- Chris Meredith Chris, This error is caused by 1)Installing Microsoft CRM on a computer that has an underscore in its name. OR 2)Security issues related to domain and Microsoft CRM setup. Microsoft has explained the causes and how to resolve this error in the following article. http://www.microsoft.com/download...

Report that display percentage below certain level
I got a spreadsheet contain inventory number from remote site. I need to run a report to display when inventory below a certain percentage. I try to use privot table to display the infomration. But it doesn't display everything below 40%. Is there anyway you can enter an percentage and display all remote site that below certain percentage (Eample: like 35%) on a report? Thanks. TSS, A pivot table groups like items, and makes a calculation on each group -- not what you need. You need a filter (Excel's way of saying "query" in database parlance). If your table...

migrating newline
hi, i'm migrating some data from dynamics nav to crm. How do ik get <newlines> into the crm database via an import for example , i want to fill the multiline textbox "description" with This is the first line of the description. this is the second line of the description. this is the .... thx in advance On Nov 26, 7:51=A0pm, bgestel <bges...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, > > i'm migrating some data from dynamics nav to crm. > > How do ik get <newlines> into the crm database via an import > > for example , i want to fill th...

Automatic email of reports
Hi all Can reports be generated and sent automatically to given mail ids on a regular basis ? Pls advice via Crystal Reports, not an option with current out of box version v1.2. You can try externally controlling it via SDK approach. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "Parasuraman" wrote: > Hi all > > Can reports be generated and sent automatically to given > mail ids on a regular basis ? > > Pls advice > > > ...

Showing records in a report on one line
I have a subreport that lists peoples names. However the standard format is like this; Name1 Name2 Name3 Name4 etc etc with each record on a different line. Is there any way to list the names from the records like this; Name1, Name2, Name3, Name4 etc etc Thanks for your help Tony On Aug 21, 7:28 am, "Tony Williams" <t...@invalid.com> wrote: > I have a subreport that lists peoples names. However the standard format is > like this; > Name1 > Name2 > Name3 > Name4 > etc etc > with each record on a different line. > Is there any way to list the name...

Customize link not working in Reports
Money 2002: Version 10.0 When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize... link on the left side, I do not get the Customize Dialog box that I used to see. Money is basically unusable until I hit the ESC (Escape) key. Any ideas? If you are using Money 2005, go into Tools/Reports and see whether you are using Essential or Advanced Reports. My guess is that you need to switch from Essential to Advanced. This is new in Money 2005. "LongTime User" wrote: > Money 2002: Version 10.0 > > When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize....

Question about CRM Server migration
HI, I would like to put my CRM app Server onto a new machine. Actually, the apps are on one machine, SQL is on another one and AD is on a third one. I would like to know if the only thing I have to do is to install CRM server on the new machine and specify to use old data and old AD. Question : - What happens with form customization? Do I need to do a "Deployment manager full deploy"? - What happens with custom report that has been deployed? - Is there any way to make SFOulook client point to the new server? Should I be better removing the old machine from the network and using ...

Posting Problems- massive reports, same doc number over and over
We have encountered a problem twice now while posting. Once was in SOP and the other was Cash Receivables. The problem is it is generating massive reports with the same document number, same credit, debit and net amounts and different customer numbers and different dates. Document dates should only be for last couple of days but instead go back years. There do not appear to be any other symptoms and it does not generate an error. It's GP 7.5 SQL. Has been running good for about a year and there have been no recent changes or events to the system. Any insight is appriciated. ...

Report Server Error 09-19-07
I have completed my CRM install but each time I attempt to access the Report Manager I get the error message: The Scriptbibliotek '/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js' cannot be found. Manually move the data or use the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' in order to install new. Sorry if the error is not completely correct but I´m translating from German. I have run the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' and received the message that the version started and then finished but every time I go back to Report Manager the same error pops up. Need a little...

Need advice on 5.5 migration
Our current setup is all NT4 servers and I am running Exch 5.5. My boss wants a whole new domain created for new servers that we will be getting that will be running 2003 server and exchange 2003 (current servers are too outdated for an upgrade). I have set this up in a test environment and created the trusts and ran the ADMT and things ran fairly smoothly except password issues but that may be another post later. My question is which is the best way to approach this from an Exchange standpoint? Should the 2003 join the existing site or should I create a new exchange site for the 2003?...

Exporting Reports
I am trying to export or publish a report into word. The report has about 80 stores within it. Each store starts at a new page. Some stores have many pages to them. I want to export the report out to word, but I want each store to have it's onw location. For example: Laurel will go to a new document and Annapolis will go to it's own word document. Right now I publish the report and all of the stores are in one document and I have to copy and paste them into there own document. Is this possible? Lisa S. It is possible to choose the data that goes into a particular report, and to...

Memory for rendering a report page
Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? If so, is it possible to increase the default? Type a question (i.e., Access specifications) on help filed of access window. -- HTP Adnan If I have helped and/or answered your question, please let me know by replying or clicking question answered (below positioned ‘Yes’ button). "anthony" wrote: > Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? > If so, is it possible to increase the default? > anthony wrote: >Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a r...

FRx Forecaster Allocations do not work
We recently installed FRx Forecaster to use with Great Plains and FRx. After inputting all of our budget data, we had our reseller set up some allocations for us. They do not work. We are trying to take the total expenses of several building cost center (that contain the costs to operate the building) to the cost centers have employees in those buildings. Next we are trying to allocate the total expenses of a few support cost centers (IT, Training) to all cost centers except the support, administration, and building cost centers. Then we are trying to allocate the total expenses of one adm...

No Reports in CRM 3.0 Install
Hi everyone, I have been working on installing CRM 3.0 (fresh install) on a Small Business Server and I have been having trouble getting the reporting services to work correctly. I have been able to get the reports section to pull up now but no reports are listed in the grid. All the other functions appear to be working and I can even start to add reports but it puzzles me. Doesn't Microsoft provide sample reports to begin with? Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how do I get the reports to show up? Surely they gave us standard reports with the program?!?!?! Thanks! on ...

Proper way to clean up Received / Not Invoiced report
We have some very, very old records on our received / not invoiced report and would like to clean them up in the database. Is there a proper - SQL procedure to removing these records so that they no longer appear on the report? Thanks! Bryan Bryan, The RNI report reflects the shipment/invoice receipt records in your POP tables. You can't really 'clean up' the report. The records themselves need to be cleaned up. Apparently you have some old shipment receipts which never had invoice receipts matched against them. The best way to clean these up is to post invoice receipts...

report date range
I have a report that will display data from an inventory transaction history form. There I would enter in the date and several other criteria. After doing so I filter the form to my selection and then print my report. I wanted the date range that is on the form to print on the report. I hvae done this in several other reports and never had a problem until now. I'm getting #NAME. The form is still open upon viewing the report. On the report I have a text box with the logic of: ="Report Date Between: " & [Forms]![frmInvTransactionHistory]![BegtDate] & " and &...

VBA to default printer in Crystal Report
is it possible to set default the printer for crystal report to be the same as the printer setup in GP (Files>Print Setup)? eg: is GP is using Printer1, then when calling a crystal report using VBA, the printer will be set to Printer1. If GP is using Printer2, then crystal report will be defaulted to Printer2. thks in advance. Unfortunately that isn't going to work for a couple reason: 1. The biggest reason is there isn't any way to determine what the printer is in Dynamics. Not even with Dexterity. It just wasn't something that was exposed. So I can't think of ...