Microsoft MapPoint 2006 with GPS

Price:$349.00
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000CC22YS
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000CC22YS

MapPont is an excellent mapping software. Finds locations accurately and has a built in link to MapPoint's website that provides aerial views of the location. The only flaw that I have discover in the software is that MapPoint does not allow you to export the locations (points) with simple geographic data attached, such as latitude and longitude coordinates, census tracts, and zip codes.  You can view this information on the screen, but when you export the points, the information is not. You are, however able to write your own programs (if you posses computer programming skills) and use the program as a plug-in to export the information, but this is not a simple task if you don't posses the required skill.

It would have been great if MapPoint would either have these feature included or provide simple step-by-step instruction and tools to accomplish this.

Overall, this is an excellent mapping program that I highly recommend and hope future versions will have better export options.
MapPoint 2006 combines powerful data mapping, information analysis, and communication tools with the simplicity of the Microsoft Office System and is available with a GPS locator for tracking your location in real-time. Make smarter business decisions and spend more time with customers using MapPoint 2006 to analyze data and integrate rich location information into Outlook.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 MapPoint 2002 for Dummies (With CD-ROM):http:///index.php?id=076451623X
 Microsoft MapPoint 2009:http:///index.php?id=B0017W8BQU
 Programming MapPoint in .NET:http:///index.php?id=0596009062
 Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Standard Edition:http:///index.php?id=B000CC09UW
 Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008 [OLD VERSION]:http:///index.php?id=B000OV5L40

ACCESSORIES:

 PC World:http:///index.php?id=B00005N7S5
 Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006:http:///index.php?id=B000A76ZR0
0
Albro (1)

Deleting Microsoft Office Live Add-In toolbar?
Since installing the lastest Windows Live Messenger, a new toolbar appeared in Word (and Excel): "Microsoft Office Live Add-In". I'm in Word a lot and I want the thing gone so that it won't appear every time I open or create a document. I've clicked the box in the dropdown list of toolbars, but that only makes it go away for that session. Any suggestions? Thanks. Uninstall the Office Live Add-in. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP ...

Make copy of 2006 Deluxe Trial?
Hi, I downloaded the Deluxe 2006 Trial, (using a MODEM)!!!, and it took over my 2004 beautifully, without a hitch. Now, knowing how things go with my rebellious PC, I would like a second copy somewhere in reserve, as a backup. I never had larceny in my heart, it's not my style; in fact, I'm too scruplous for my own good. All I want is a back-up copy just in case. Any ideas? I tried another partition, and I tried my zip drive and I tried burning a CD copy! No luck. I cpould try downloading a second time but who knows if it will .exe? Any ideas? It may be 'illegal', but ...

FW: Try on this critical package from Microsoft
--azdormjy Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vdybhhfxxdndh"; type="multipart/alternative" --vdybhhfxxdndh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tdgiyymt" --tdgiyymt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue...

Microsoft Database Access drivers (*.mdb) & XP x64
When installing a new application it gave an explicit error message (system error 126) saying that Microsoft Access drivers failed to load. The application opened anyway but the functionality related to those drivers did not work. I searched the drive for *.mdb files and found that apart from two Windows IAS (which I don't use anyway) drivers, all the other .mdb files related to functionality which fails in another of my applications. What is it about .mdb files in my installation of Win XP x64? As this box is not connected to the internet it is not running any of the us...

msnews.microsoft.com
Sorry, I know this is not the right group for this, but I'm trying to log into the dotnet and other VS newsgroups on msnews.microsoft.com and no matter what I do I get this error: 411 no such newsgroup Configuration: Account: msnews.microsoft.com Server: msnews.microsoft.com Protocol: NNTP Port: 119 Secure(SSL): 0 Error Number: 411 Code: 800ccca5 This is via Outlook Express 6.0. This is quite recent. This worked fine about a few weeks ago. All the newsgroups appear correctly when I ask for a list of newsgroups, but no matter what group I choo...

microsoft wireless optical desktop elite
I had a button stick down and when i got it loose the keyboard didn't work anymore. The troubleshooter said the cause was MSKey Keyboard Tool is running on the computer. It says to quit the MSKey Keyboard Tool. Can anyone tell mehow to do this? -- daddio This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. I suggest post your question to the applicable Windows newsgroup below: Windows Vista discussion groups: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx Windows...

Try this corrective update that comes from Microsoft
--owlbmpza Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="akasblpuixuen"; type="multipart/alternative" --akasblpuixuen Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="bdldoahujig" --bdldoahujig Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help prot...

Recently installed Microsoft Office 2008 and now I cannot open Excel, Powerpoint or Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I recently installed Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac earlier this month through a Lease program my work offers. Upon installation I was able to use Excel, Powerpoint and Word. I tried to open up some of the excel files I was using and I would get an error message. I tried opening up the other applications such as powerpoint and word and those to were affected. I am able to open entourage as well as the messenger and project gallery. I tried installing the service pack updates and restarting my computer and that did not hel...

Money 2006 Reinstallation Download Problem
I purchased Money 2006 via internet download sometime last year. Recently, I upgraded my computer to Vista, and am attempting to reinstall. Money installs successfully, and I'm able to log into passport to validate it. It then says it's downloading additional program files (for the added features not in the base/trial install). If I try to access any of these features (e.g. Cash Flow), a download progress meter is shown. Initially, the progress meter climbs from 0 to 100%, but then it jumps back to 1% and stays there. This is true whether running the program as an administr...

Install this critical update from the Microsoft Corp.
--wcucdreuo Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="jeuzlxscxn"; type="multipart/alternative" --jeuzlxscxn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hrqcetwi" --hrqcetwi Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which ...

Announcement: Microsoft Session on Outlook at TechEd
Hello folks, My name is Jeff Smith, and I am the Product Planner at Microsoft responsible for Outlook. At next week's TechEd Conference in San Diego, we will be hosting a session to gather feedback from folks on Outlook Programmability. I am posting this message to invite anyone who will be attending TechEd to join us next week. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide your input directly to the Outlook Product Team. DETAILS: Title: "Geek Eye for the Outlook Guy (and Gal): Outlook Programmability Futures" (catchy, huh?) When: Tuesday, May 25th, 8-10 p.m. PST Where: ...

microsoft.crm.proxy. class which can look up data from specific ob
To look up data from a account, you can use CRMAccount-class, to look up data from a contact, you use CRMContact. This is done by giving the id and you get back the data. But in the header CRM can also give an objectid, which specifies wich object is being used. Is there a class I can use in which you give the object-type and the object-id? So you'll have something like CRMObjects(objecttypecode, objectid). Best Regards! "Chris Plenter" wrote: > To look up data from a account, you can use CRMAccount-class, to look up data > from a contact, you use CRMContact. This...

Microsoft Excel #11
When I exit Excel it always asks me if I want to save the changes even if I haven't made any changes. How do I stop it asking me this everytime I just go in to view a spreadsheet? Do you have a formula such as =TODAY() ? If so, Excel recalculates that (and dependent) cells. I suppose you could use Tools|Options to make Calculations manual rather than automatic best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Iain A C T" <Iain A C T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1961E227-5553-488C-A8EB-BE467A7CEFDB@microsoft.com.....

Microsoft Access 2007 Disable Customize Quick Access Toolbar
Need urgent help!!! My previous database was version 2000. After I converted into version 2007, I found that my customize menu is parked under "Add-ins". And, before that I have disable the right click option so that users cannot make changes to the customize menu. But in 2007, apprecaite someone can assist how can I disable the default "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" when user right click at the top menu bar. Many thanks. regards, sam <samhck2@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3fbbe1eb-77d3-4f52-bb6b-4e72e9fdec8d@v67g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Need u...

Last and Final Reminder
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

Changing currency in 2006
I updated from Money 2001 to Money 2006. I need to change teh ecchange rate on one of my accounts. It is a Japanese Yen account. I cannot find a way to do so in Money 2006. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- A. Brian Whidden You should be able to change it through tools->settings->program settings->update currencies. If you mean changing the currency of the account, then you should be able to do that in the account details. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send...

2006 Password Problems
I have been using MS Money for several years. The last version that I used, and was having no problems with, was MS Money 2005. I used the program on both my desktop and my laptop. I regularly backed up the data to a flash drive and transferred the file back and forth between the 2 machines. Then I upgraded to MS Money 2006 Deluxe. I restored the file from my 2005 version with no problems. I installed the 2006 to my laptop and transferred the backup file with no problems. I took my laptop on a 2 month trip keeping 2006 up-to-date and backing it up to my flash drive. Came home and tried to re...

More to http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/defa
Further to http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel&tid=8532b88a-79c6-4a3d-a542-fcb21327dcff&cat=en_US_e064c9ec-14bf-4ef7-ba07-6a1970559f64&lang=en&cr=US&p=1, Here is a list of names from all the xls files I'm working with which make sense ... '33 TRAILERS$' '40 TRAILERS$' '44-45''TRAILERS$' 'ARGOS (2)$' ARGOS$ Barton$ Basildon$ 'Basildontrailers $' bridgtrailers$ Bridgwater$ Bruntingthorpe$ Castleford$ castlefordtrailers$ Corby$ CorbyTrailers$ 'DOUBLE DECKS$'...

Install the pack from the Microsoft
--xabvvsgbqodugilzb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="nverxyieb"; type="multipart/alternative" --nverxyieb Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ikqvqcebrybprun" --ikqvqcebrybprun Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "June 2002, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

Cannot add attachment in microsoft outlook
During the process of adding an attachment in a mail, microsoft outlook asks to send an error report and stops outlook. Adding attachments is at this moment not possible. After removing and reinstalling outlook, ONE mail with an attachment could be created but from the second mail on, the same happened as before. Who can help? I think that you may not get many responses until you provide further information. What version of Outlook are you using? What type of mail account do you have? Are you using a PST? If you are, what size is it? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? ...

reactivate microsoft office after reloading windows
I recently had to reload windows and essentially revert my system back to day one. How do I re-activate Microsoft Office without paying again. I have back files but I am unsure what I need to do? It should re-activate on the same PC. If not re-activate by telephone and explain what you have done. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>...

Microsoft Money on line
Does exist a version of Microsoft Money that runs in internet instead of in the hardisk of the pc? In this case, il the pc crashes, the data are not loss, because are always in the server in internet, like the mailbox in internet! In microsoft.public.money, Stranamorexxx wrote: >Does exist a version of Microsoft Money that runs in internet instead of in >the hardisk of the pc? In this case, il the pc crashes, the data are not >loss, because are always in the server in internet, like the mailbox in >internet! Go to http://moneycentral.msn.com/ and click on MyMoney for info ...

Printing in Microsoft Publisher
How do I print an A4 copy of a 59 x 84cm sign in Microsoft Publisher? It keeps printing out around 15 pages with the actual size of the sign. I just need an A4 copy so I can get it proofed :) While the sign is displayed in Publisher resize it to screen size (you may take advantage of available screen are by rotating the sign 90�). Now do a Prnt Scrn, open Paint, size to your liking and send it to the printer. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Leah" <Leah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7E9CBF5-9E5A-4B4E-B01C-90E560EB6EA7@microsoft.com... > How do I print an...

Download file won't disappear jn Money 2006
Some time ago I downloaded a largish (19 item) transaction file from a credit card account. The download imported successfully but I keep being reminded that I have "Items to review 19". How do I get rid of this? Steven In microsoft.public.money, Steven Horn wrote: >Some time ago I downloaded a largish (19 item) transaction file from a credit >card account. The download imported successfully but I keep being reminded >that I have "Items to review 19". How do I get rid of this? Get rid of it? Right-click "Items to review 19", and choose Delete....