Microsoft Management reporter migration from Frx - CBR not a valid cell reference in column definitions

I ran the Microsoft Management Report migration wizard.  Several reports
have an entry in the Row definitions for CBR as a format code and in the
"Related Rows" and entry for 195 the row for our Net Sales.

In the column definitions we have a formula of B/CBR%.   CBR% is generates
an error that % is an unexpected character and removing the % I get an error
that CBR is not a valid cell reference.
The help file seems to indicated that BASEROW should replace CBR but BASEROW
is not a selectable option in the Row definitions as a format code.

Any idea?

0
Gary

multi validation?
Is there a way to have a cell validate the following parameters: 1. Ignore blanks 2. Date greater than 1/1/07 3. "NR" value is acceptable So far I can only do 1 & 2 Check your other post. ADK wrote: > > Is there a way to have a cell validate the following parameters: > > 1. Ignore blanks > 2. Date greater than 1/1/07 > 3. "NR" value is acceptable > > So far I can only do 1 & 2 -- Dave Peterson > Is there a way to have a cell validate the following parameters: > > 1. Ignore blanks > 2. Date greater than 1/1/07 > 3....

need Help for Migration Exchange 5.5
Hello NG, we`ve the following Configuration : - Exchange 5.5 with SP4 - single Winwos 2000 DC - configured both side ADC a new Hardware should be used for an Exchange 2003 and second DC. next steps i would do as following : - Update ADC Version with Exchange 2003 ADC - running Exchange 2003 forestprep, then domainprep, an after all running setup to install Exchange 2003 in the same organization, site - replicate system Folders and public Folders - moving all Mailboxes to the Exchange 2003 Store - configure the Exchange 2003 virtual SMTP Server to send outgoing Mail - reconfigure the F...

SRM 3.0 for SBS
Trying to "test" install CRM 3.0 for SBS on a SBS 2003 Premium R2 server. Installation gives option to install a sql Report Server or use existing. The one it tries to install is SQL 2000 and the screen says it is not compatible with other versions of SQL. So will the install allow you to connect to the SBS 2003's SQL 2005 Workgroup Report Server? Can;t find this answer anywhere! Thanks, KBB In answer to your first question, yes. You have to install SQL 2005 Reporting Services, then connect to this during CRM setup "KBB" <kbbnospam@dontspamme123.org> w...

autofit: cell height expands with text entered?
For a form: can a user enter mass quantities of text in a cell and have the cell depth expand so it fits? does Merging Cells limit this ability? I made a giant cell to handle the text the user might enter. I can't figure out where to set this... I have copied & pasted formatting from one worksheet to another without luck. Thanks. Sandy Merged cells don't adjust rowheight for wrapped text (like non-merged cells do). Jim Rech wrote a macro called AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight that you may like: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%40tkmsftngp05 Sandy wrote:...

Integration Manager 9.0 issues after upgrade
I'm curious if there are any breaking changes in IM 9.0? After upgrading to 9.0, a number of previously working integrations have stopped working. It appears that they will still work if only one document is queried. The integration is based on two source tables, a header and details table with a destination of General Journal. Any suggestions? This is a silly quesiton, but did you reset you destinations? Also, did you just uninstall the older version and then reinstall version 9 and point it at the old IM.mdb file? -- www.fmtconsultants.com "R Zelt" wrote: > I...

Go To the next empty cell in Column A
Using Vista and Excel 2007, I will be constructing a mailing list with 10 columns. In the first empty row of column A will be added a new name for the list. With 10 columns it is not possible to view Column A from Column L on screen. With hundreds of names to add to the list, I need a fast way to go to the next empty cell in column A to add the next name.. I am familiar with tables in Access where there is an icon that will take me to the next empty cell in column A. Is there a similar one stroke command to take me to the next empty cell in column A from anywhere in an Excel ...

User defined functions aware of what cell they are placed in?
Hi, I would like to make a user defined function which needs to know in what cell and what worksheet it is placed in. I will be using this UDF in multiple cells on multiple worksheets. I originally just passed the cell row and column as parameters to the UDF however this ended up updating all worksheets and not just the one the UDF was on. Is there any way to do this? Option Explicit function myfunct(something as somethingelse) as something msgbox application.caller.address & vblf _ & application.caller.parent.name & vblf _ & application.caller.pare...

copy date in a cell if within a date range
Column M is a listing of percentages Column A is various dates, anywhere from Jan 1, 1998 to the present. I need to copy the contents of let's say M3 into cell T3 is the date in cell A3 is any date in the year 2010. If the date is in another year, leave cell T3 blank Thanks "carrerapaolo" wrote: > Column M is a listing of percentages > > Column A is various dates, anywhere from Jan 1, 1998 to the present. > > I need to copy the contents of let's say M3 into cell T3 is the date in cell > A3 is any date in the year 2010. If the ...

Excel-Multiple Cells Being Hi-lited
Sometimes when I'm setting up a worksheet and I left-click in a cell, multiple cells in the same column are hi-lited. After it happens the first time, it continues as I move through the worksheet, reducing my ability to get work done considerably. After some trial and error, it seems to occur when I've been adding and/or deleting columns and/or rows, after a header has been installed. I can move throughout the worksheet using the arrow keys, but it is a time consuming and cumbersome technique. I think the version I'm using is Office Professional 2007 (file extensi...

How can I line up 2 columns with similar information?
I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to each other. I think we'll need more information, Kathy. I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you give exactly what's up? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5C0BC96-7E27-4C55-89A3-03513FC0D409@microsoft.com... >I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to >each > other. Column A has employee number, Column B has the same employee numbers but has addi...

Reporting Bugs to Microsoft
I have found a bug in Exchange 2003, does anyone know how I report this? Whats the bug? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "fatiefats" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:682EE703-4471-4D68-9359-CD32DD34DA9D@microsoft.com... >I have found a bug in Exchange 2003, does anyone know how I report this? I attempted to uninstall Exchange server. I need to do this because the domain controller was incorrectly installed. Anyway I am getting this message: Setup encountered an error while checking prereq...

Microsoft Word
I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an email(as an attachment) ready to be sent. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -- KPFDCO3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1338781.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Go To an address specfied in a cell
Hello Folks, Does anyone know how I can move the cursor to a cell, the address of which is specified in another cell? Here is the scenario. I enter a list of hours worked in a specfic week on a data entry sheet. I hit a button and the values are copied to a data summary sheet, the position depends on the Week No., the first cell is specfied as the address "Data!29" for Week 5. I reckon I can handle a recorded macro to copy and paste the data but how do I locate the correct start cell? I have tried copying and pasting into the GoTo box but that doesn't work. Data!J29 Wee...

I need a list of command line switches for Microsoft WORD.
I am using a Shell command to execute Microsoft WORD 2003. I need to halt execution of VBA code until WORD finishes it's task. Is there a command line switch for WORD to cause it to pause the VBA function until it is finished? Is there a VBA command to pause execution of code until WORD finishes? Thanks. I am pretty sure the answer to your specific question is "No". If you tell us exactly what you are doing, including from where the Shell command is being executed, maybe we can suggest another way that will overcome the problem. -- Hope this helps. Please r...

2003 OL with contact manager
Hi I would like to in-port Quick Books data , namely customers and vendors, and other names into OL contact manager.... can anyone tell me what QB files they are and what each is? Thanks David Have you tried Intuit support? Outlook would have no way of knowing what export types QuickBooks uses. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, RDavid asked: | Hi ...

How do I make a particular column required in Excel? #2
Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled "Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum filled in. Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is not filled in, the chart will not complete properly? Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this! ...

Microsoft 60 Day Trial Key
Hi I have a new HP PC with Office 2007 Trial installed on it with an Activation Assistant that I click the 1 button to get a 60 Trial key. When clicking this I don't get a key but pop up message. "The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key. " So i then goto website and click on the link which takes me to here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/products/FX101759...

Need help converting Microsoft Outlook calendar to Entourage.... At wits' end here! Please advise...
I have a Mac at work which runs Microsoft Outlook 2001 client on an Exchange server. I have a calendar on this machine (stored locally, not on the server) which has a ton of reminders programmed into it - very useful! Now, at home I got a new Mac laptop with Entourage X. Is there any way to move all of the reminders (appointments) from my calendar on Outlook to my Entourage calendar? I've tried two things: 1) I exported the calendar info as a CSV text file, and then tried importing it in Entourage. The problem is that Entourage import function seems to think it's importing an Address...

Move / Migrate Mail
I currently have my Exchange server hosted off site. I am looking to move this in house, of course I don't own the hardware the server is currently on. So I will be building a new server. The current server (hosted) is in its own domain - I did not make this but I have to support it-, I have duplicate accounts for email, plus some only email accounts. I am looking for suggestions to accomplish this task. My idea was to add all the user accounts that are currently 'email only' to my domain so all my accounts match.... Make my Exchange server and mailboxes. Then should I u...

Help with displaying the contents of the last populate cell.
I have numerous sheets within a book where all cells in column C in all sheets have the following formula “=IF(ISBLANK(P4),"",(R3-P4))”. For you reference both columns P and R hold a monetary value and are formatted as Currency. Is there a way that cell D1 can automatically be populated with the contents of the last cell in column C that has a value in it. E.G. Sheet 1, cell C19 has a value of 200, therefore cell D1 should be 200. Sheet 2, cell C25 has a value of 250, therefore cell D1 should be 250. Sheet 3, cell C99 has a value of 900, therefore cell D1 should be 900. Any h...

Formula to process 3 cells using IF statements
I have 3 columns of experimental data (C:E). Row 30 contains the sums (C30:E30). I need a formula that will examine the three sums and return the column number that has the lowest sum. If more than one column is lowest, select one randomly. Example: C30 D30 E30 Result 10 11 12 1 (C) 22 20 21 2 (D) 32 31 30 3 (E) 40 41 40 Randomly select 1 or 3 51 50 50 Randomly select 2 or 3 60 60 60 Randonly select 1, 2, or 3 Can this be done with IF statements or do I need to write a macro? Well, this is a bit cumbersome, but it se...

Excel 97 Worksheet Protection and cell colour
Hi there, One of our users has setup a worksheet will a small range of cells that are locked (they have formulas in them), he then protects the sheet. He then wants to change the colour of some of the other cells, these cells are not locked, but he cannot change the colour of the cells. Is there an obvious solution? Cheers, Andy Hi AFAIK you can't do this in Excel 97 without first removing the protection -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany andy wrote: > Hi there, > > One of our users has setup a worksheet will a small range of cells > that are locked (they h...

How do I create a running subtraction column?
In other words, how do I create a column which subtracts from the preceeding cell? Hi you may provide some more details what you're trying to do exactly. Maybe post some example rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany aschneider wrote: > In other words, how do I create a column which subtracts from the > preceeding cell? If you want the balance in column B, and you are making entries in column A which are to be subtracted from the balance, put the starting balance in B1. In B2 put the formula =B1-A2 On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:35:08 -0700, "aschneider" <aschne...

sp_columns does not return NVARCHAR data type columns
Hi, our SQL Server Version is 2000 SP4. For several days the SP "sp_columns" does not return NVARCHAR data type columns any more. I reviewd the SP "sp_columns" and it seems, that the used SP "spt_datatype_info" does not return that type any more. A second production server returns that column type. The SP "sp_columns" is used by the ODBC-Driver to determine the table columns. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, Nils Ok, my fault, it seems that "spt_datatype_info" is a table and there is no NVARCHAR row. After insert...

Migrating from Exch 2000 to 2003
We're in the middle of migrating thousands of users from Exchange 2000 to 2003. Our 2000 users are experiencing a problem where anytime they are sent an e-mail from a 2003 user, they receive the e-mail as an attachment rather than a regular readable e-mail. They have to open the attachment to read it. We also are going through a Trend Viruswall server for virus cleaning, and have a Netscape mail server in the mix as well. Has anyone seen this? ...