Microsoft Dynamics GP Mobile 2008

Hi

Can anyone tell me if Mobile 2008 is introduced for GP 10.0 yet?

Thanks

Janakiram
0
janakirammp (688)

Dynamic Ranges
Hello, I need to develop a function which uses a range. The range is dynamic based upon a Lease Term. Example: I have a 5 year lease - The range will encompase 5 cells (A1:E1). I will always know the starting Cell. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks ACase Not sure i understand the question - what do you want to know? do you want to know how to develop a function that uses a range - if so, any particular function do you want to know how to create a dynamic range - if so, check out dynamic ranges at www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Cheers JulieD "ACase" <A...

How to tell microsoft that Excel Union Operator doesn't always work
What is the best way to report a bug to microsoft? Cell A1 through F1 contain the colors red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple Cell a2 contains green Cell b2 contains =or(a2=(a1:f1)) as a control shift enter array formula. Cell c2 contains =or(a2 = (a1:b1,d1:f1)) CSE Cell b2 works fine, but cell c2 does not work. Seems to me that the Union operator (which is a ,) should work but does not. "UncleBob" <UncleBob@microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:Ox4vAj1PEHA.2236@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > What is the best way to report a bug to microsoft? > > Cell A1 th...

Mac Word 2008: How can I tile a background or watermark?

Can't Use Microsoft Update
When I check for updates with Office Access it doesn't send me to the office web site and it doesn't trigger Windows Update. I suggests I install Microsoft Update. But, of course, I get the following error number: Error number: 0x80070002 I am told: "The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the " I try later on and the same thing. No I didn't try all the options. So there is a controversy among Microsoft products as to which update service to use? Should I us...

Cannot locate Microsoft.crm.proxy.dll
According to the SDK, Microsoft.crm.proxy.dll should be in the wwwroot/bin directory. I can't find it anywhere. I do have the Microsoft.crm.comproxy.dll. Has anyone run into this problem??? Jay Dear Jay, you can find that assembly on the software cd or you can get it from the GAC Folder to get it from the GAC: 1- open a command prompet (Start -> Run -> cmd ) 2- cd WindowsDir -> cd assembly -> cd GAC -> CD Microsoft.CRM.Proxy then go to the assembly version folder and you can find the .dll file :) Regards, Mohamed "Jay Mehta" <jay.mehta@salesmax.com&g...

Mobile adevices not showing up in mobil admin
Several people have used there devices to sync to our exchange 2003 server. The problem is when I use the mobile admin web page I never see any activity under the transaction log. I also get an error when I go to the remote wipe page and try to lookup a user. Any ideas of what might be going on? TIA Josh "Josh" <J o S H@computers.com> wrote: >Several people have used there devices to sync to our exchange 2003 server. >The problem is when I use the mobile admin web page I never see any activity >under the transaction log. Unless you told it to "wipe...

Office 2003 Pictures not compatible with Office 2008 Mac #2
I'm using MS Office Mac 2008. Rest of company using PC/Windows and MS Office 2003. When I view corp documents (PowerPoint, Word), some of the pictures in the document are formatted incorrectly. I don't know the source of the picture but it is some sort of bitmap image (jpg, gif, bmp). Displays correctly on PC and Office 2003. When I open these files with MS Office Mac 2008, some of these pictures display properly, but many others are zoomed/cropped. Happens with both PowerPoint and Word. I can right click on the picture, and choose "format picture" so Office sees it as...

Dynamics GP 9.0
When you install Dynamics GP 9.0 from the CD, in the Insallation Type window you will see Server Option or Client Option. The first option should technically say "Server & Client", not just Server. Needless to say, when you Install Server, it installs Client as well. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

RE: Error when initializing Dynamics DB in 6.0
Hello: A colleague of mine is having some issues with installing and upgrading from 6.0 to 9.0. Obivously, 6.0 is no longer supported so I thought that I would post her e-mail here. Below is her e-mail. Any help would be appreciated: I’m doing a 6.0 to 9.0 upgrade, and moving servers. I have loaded 6.0 on the new machine, and am trying to create the DYNAMICS db. I get the message below when I try to create it: It seems to point to the tempdb not being big enough. I have increased the db & log size to > 200MB (docs say Dynamics needs 50). GP is of no help, b/c they do not ...

Direct Access and SBS 2008
Has anyone successfully depolyed Direct Access on a SBS 2008 Server? Trying to figure out if SBS 2008 will do Direct Access or not. Not a whole lot of info out there on this topic. If purchasing Win2k8 R2 is the only way to get Direct Access I would like to know that ahead of time. Seems like such a waste of money for only 15users though. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0109_01CB3E20.49662E60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Direct Access is a function of Server 2008 ...

Microsoft Money 2001 Won't Install 2nd Time Around
Will you help me, please? I had installed MSN Money with no problem. But then I uninstall the software because I load it under a wrong user account. After logging back in under the preferred user, I attemp to reinstall MSN Money the 2nd time around but this time it would not install. It will not do anything. I guess it was a misstake in uninstalling it the first time around. Can anyone tell me what is it I need to do to get the computer to install the software? On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 00:45:10 -0700, Otis <Otis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Will you help me, please? ...

What's the deal with List View ignoring LVIF_STATE in OnLvnGetdispinfo Microsoft, please comment !
Hello all. I have whis wierd problem with list view ignoring LVIF_STATE in OnLvnGetdispinfo message handler. It is a custom drawn virtual list. When the list is initially displayed, I'm not getting any LVIF_STATE requests.for the items displayed, only when I scroll the list I start getting it, but list ignores it flat-out. Also, how come I'm not getting any OnLvnSetdispinfo messages? I've run into so many incosistencies when dealig with the virtual custom drawn list that's quickly becoming the nightmare. Here's the current bug list: 1. Keyboard selection bug: when ...

How I stopped Money 2007 from crashing
All, In case anyone else has problems with Money crashing unexpectedly, here's a tip that might help someone. I upgraded from 2005 to 2007 and noticed that going to the Lifetime planner would cause a crash. After the 5th time or so, I decided to take action. As a software engineer, I have Visual Studio on my computer. I followed the tip at http://www.hanselman.com/blog/SetUpYourSystemToUseMicrosoftsPublicSymbolServer.aspx to download the debugging symbols for Microsoft libraries. This basically helps the debugger understand Microsoft's libraries better to know which functions are b...

GP locks up when trying to exit the application
Why does GP lock up when user attempts to exit the application? Any help to correct this issue would be appreciated. David, A customer of ours had a problem where the Great Plains application would not close completely on exiting. It turned out that the workstation had spyware installed which was preventing Great Plains from closing completely. Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants www.corpsoftware.com krood_no_spam@corp_nospam_software.com (813) 752-0755 (Main Office) (remove "_no_spam" and "_nospam_" to send direct e-mail) davidh wrote: > Why does GP l...

microsoft outlook backup
i am using xp home edition, my HDD crashed and i installed windows xp home in a new HDD. Now I want to take backup of my all emails & address book to my new HDD. Could u please tell me which files to search & take the backup for emails & for the address book ( I have the data in microsoft outlook & also in outlook exp) Thanks. On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:36:56 -0700, "abd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i am using xp home edition, my HDD crashed and i installed >windows xp home in a new HDD. Now I want to take backup of >my all emails ...

Extracting invoice data from GP 9 using a SQL query (ODBC)
I'm working to extract invoice detail information from a client's GP 9 MSSQL database, with the goal of being able to mock up their invoices in external systems. Just to keep things interesting, they aren't using GP to it's maximum ability - quotes are generated from another software package, and when converted to a sale, minimal data is entered into GP and processed (such as shipping address, job name, job number, PO number, and occasionally a line it of what appears to be free-form text. I have hard copies of several invoices, various web resources, and access to t...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server
Hello everyone! We're diving into CRM 3.0. The web based testing phase ran well and we're now trying to play with the outlook desktop client. During the setup, I get the following error: "Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down." I've tried modifying the default_client_config.xml file with the server ip address, the netbios name and eventually the FQDN. All failed. The web version, however, was reachable in all cases. I also tried increasing my privileges to local administrator after some google search, the error ...

Can you create a transparent text box in Microsoft Publisher
Can you create a transparent text box in Microsoft Publisher heater <heater@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can you create a transparent text box in Microsoft Publisher Yes. Ctrl+T. You cannot make the text partially transparent. The text box can only be semitransparent in Publisher 2002 or 2003, and this does not always print correctly. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Thanks Ed, I tried that & it not quite what Im after. In microsoft word you can make the fill of a text box semi transparent. This is good for instance if you hav...

Microsoft Exchange options missing from the windows backup utility
Im trying to use ntbackup installed in serverA (windows 2003) to backup a exchange server in serverB (windows 2003 SP1) A Exchange Servers Folder doesnt appear in ntbackup, then I have Exchange System Manager in serverA installed but still..the Exchange Servers Folder doesn't appear. some idea ? does the account you're logged on with have sufficient Exchange permissions? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Alexander Wolff" <AlexanderWolff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7FFD6EA-10CA-42C2-9A46-92EED4FA16E2@microsoft.com... > Im trying to use ntbackup i...

Microsoft CRM Outlook Freezes or hangs with any action
Outlook freezes or hangs with every action, even when tracking emails, this has gone on for so long. can any one help???? When we migrated from goldmine to crm, we had hundreds of thousands of records. When using the Outlook client for the first time, we noticed this as well. It turned out that Outlook was syncing with the CRM database. You can check this by going to the CRM drop down and choosing sync progress, or the like. Christine wrote: > Outlook freezes or hangs with every action, even when tracking emails, this > has gone on for so long. can any one help???? Also confirm the f...

Field Service Installation Failed in GP 8 with Arabic Collation
Hi All, I unable to install the databse schema to any of the database due to field service does not install on Arabic Collation. Anybody has solution. Regards Akber ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Excel Report Data Refresh
We recently rolled out a new PC for a user and now when they try to refresh various CRM based Excel reports the data connection cannot be established. Is there an additional installation from CRM for this automatic update to work on the new PC? ...

Synchronization between Dynamic POS and Office Accounting
I am attempting to Sync as subject and the error generated in Office Accounting states "Item name in Office accounting is already in use in "item description" in POS. All of the inventory items originating in POS is duplicated in Office Accounting. How can I resolve this error? I had this same issue. I deleted the item in MOA and resynched. Everything worked fine after that. Remember if you install SP2 for POS you have to run the Accounting Sync setup again. "Marc" wrote: > I am attempting to Sync as subject and the error generated in Office > Accoun...

sbs 2003 to 2008 advise
Hi We are looking at a new dell sbs 2008 server to replace existing sbs 2003 premium dell server. I have a few questions; 1. We currently have sbs 2003 premium, what is the equivalent sbs 2008 version? 2. What is the process to migrate data and system settings to sbs 2008 from sbs 2003? Is swing migration the recommended way? 3. In sbs 2003 its not possible to have a second backup server in the configuration, has this changed in sbs 2008? Many Thanks Regards 1. SBS 2008 Premium would be the equivalent. No ISA but does include SQL and extra server license. 2...