Menu problem after installing HR - Can't use benefit/deduction men

We just installed the HR module. Now when I go to an employee card and click
the GO TO button, and select payroll, the BENEFIT and DEDUCTION buttons are
both dimmed. These were available before we added HR. Is there some setting
that I missed?
0
BobHarrison (192)

Found the problem. In user setup, the Use Payroll view was not checked.

"Bob Harrison" wrote:

> We just installed the HR module. Now when I go to an employee card and click
> the GO TO button, and select payroll, the BENEFIT and DEDUCTION buttons are
> both dimmed. These were available before we added HR. Is there some setting
> that I missed?
0
BobHarrison (192)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Using scanner in Word97

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Using later version of microsoft access

Office installation and Windows 7

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

context Menu
Hello I have a Inherited Text Box I have Created a ContextMenu() for the class Now when i Use the Text box in the Code I can Add items to the Context Menu When i Show the form and Textboxes all is fine even when i right click the text box and i do see my option.... The Problem i having is i have 6 Textboxes Representiong 6 Different Physical Drive or unc Paths on the network so when im in the ContextMenu Event , I Cant See which TextBox Control owns this specific Context Menu Any Help thank you On Feb 9, 2:47=A0pm, "msnews.microsoft.com" <dvs_...@...

request to solve my problem #5

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Install ActiveX on Windows XP / IE8
Hi, I created a non-admin installation package to take advantage of the new IE8 features to deploy my ActiveX control. It works perfectly on Windows Vista+ but not on Windows XP (the yellow bar is never displayed). Here is the content of my INF file: [version] signature="$CHICAGO$" AdvancedINF=2.0 [Add.Code] DbCtrlEx.ocx=DbCtrlEx.ocx [Deployment] InstallScope=user [DbCtrlEx.ocx] file-win32-x86=thiscab clsid={97012969-FEFB-4F8F-A03C-67F83D139E8F} RegisterServer=yes FileVersion=1,0,0,1 RedirectToHKCU=yes If I remove the Deployment section it works...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Cartier Men's Santos Galbee XL Automatic Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch #W20099C4
Price:$6,725.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000SBL73U Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000SBL73U I bought this watch and have been disappointed with its performance. The first piece was defective and the dealer replaced the inside mechanism when nothing else worked. Now I find that even if I wear the watch for whole day and take it off for the night, it stops working by about 9 in morning next day. The dealer has yet to find a solution for this. I bought the watch in India. When I tried to get help from the Paris office of the company, I got shu...