MBS eConnect EAI Incoming Service 7.0

I want to find out more about this service. I did some search on the
internet, did not get any good source returned. Would someone point me to
some good source?  manual? What is this service good for? any issues?
I have a store front (VB.NET) taking orders from the internet. I am in the
middle of implementing a integration piece to send order and payment data to
GreatPlains. Orders are pushed to a MSMQ. I want to know if I can use this
service to take the order out of MSMQ and drop them to GreatPlains.
Thanks.

0
llin (8)

Add new user in CRM 3.0
On a new system, using the web interface to add a new user, ust after putting in domain\username I get the message "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system admnistrator" - no info from AD is displayed. Using the Deployment Manager, I never manage to get any domains or users listed. This leaves me unable to add users at all.. Single Domain: Win2003 with AD. SQL 2005 Svr SP1 Any help would be appreciated.. You might go to the web.config file in the CRM root folder and set remote errors to Off so you can get an informative error message. -- Matt Wittema...

Error generating the xml document when trying to access the web service
Hi There, I get this error when I try to access the web method..I can see that the objects are constructed properly before they are passed....All I am doing is this... ------------------------------------ I have these two classes in the client class as well as the web service.... public class ResponseChartImage { public int InstanceId; public int VariableId; public byte[] ImageByte; public ResponseChartImage(){} } public class RequestChartImage { public int InstanceId; public int VariableId; public RequestChartImage(){} } ------------------------------------------------...

GP 9.2 on btrieve migration to gp 7.5/8
First I am having trouble putting GP 8.0 on a 98 machine is this not supported? Now to the good stuff, our company has been on GPA for 10 years and has now purchased GP 7.5/8. I am in need of some direction and help on the migration of this old system to the new. I am new to btrieve but not to sql which is what we have for the db sql 2k. What is the best approach to migrating this data to the new system? Hi This is a complex migration/upgrade. There are a few upgrade / migration steps you need to do to get MGP to v 7.5 / 8.0. You would need to purchase MGP migration tools from...

Service Pack 2 Installation Questions
I have a few questions about the SP2. - Is it now supported? - Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before the install? On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:41:02 -0800, "Griff" <Griff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a few questions about the SP2. > >- Is it now supported? Yes. > >- Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before >the install? Disable all 3rd party services and manually stop Exch Services if desires. the update will stop the exch services manually however. Backups before and after ...

microsoft money plus home & business trial. v 17.0.150.727
im having issues accessing my file. i used windows live to access my money file which saved email address & password. I went to dallas for 2 days now its asking for a money password which i did not setup. what should i do? See http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx MS may well be doing server work that affects logins. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "moneymakingmoneyman" <mon...

Restored GP 8.0 from server crash, users can't log in and SA oddit
The server that hosts GP 8.0 crashed, we had a backup and restored it. Upon boot SQL 2000 was giving us issues, we had to reinstall it to get it running again. The GP 8.0 DB's were reattached. I can see the users in their respective DB's from Enterprise Manager but when I attempt to log in as said users, it gives the dreaded: "Your SQL Server login record is not a valid user record in Great Plains. Enter a different login, or contact your Great Plains system administrator." Right now the only account that lets me on is the SA but even so, whenever I attempt to do ...

Forwarding #7
When I receive an e-mail with Pictures in the body of the message and attempt to 'forward' to another e-mail address...............the recipient only get's red (X's) where the pictures are in my copy. any resolutions out there.????????? thanks jmac It is not indicated what type of software they are using but if it is Outlook then I would check the security settings. On Outlook 2003 it is under Tools - Options - Security - click on the option about downloading pictures. Regards -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "Jerry McDonald&qu...

Keyboard Shortcut #7
hi. is there a keyboard shortcut to adjust the row or column width? I find the best way is to double click the border between the column to fix and it righthand neighbour; or the border between a row and it lower neighbour Here is are sites about Excel shortcuts http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/excel/HP052037811033.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP011116591033.aspx http://www.helpwithpcs.com/tipsandtricks/keyboard_shortcuts_excel.htm http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/publicwebsite/public_rnib003503.hcsp#P87_1482 http://wallst-training.com/WST_Excel_Short...

MS POS 1.0 Currency and API
I want to use POS 1.0 in the Philippines but I cannot try the software. Is there any option to change the currency sign? Also, is there an API for customization? Thanks! ...

Compiling problem (MSVC6.0)
I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: Class1.cpp Class2.cpp Class3.cpp Generating Code... And it will generate code her for say 5mins, before moving to the next file. Why has this suddenly started happening? Might I have a corrupt file? > I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does > in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: > > Class1.cpp > Class2.cpp > Class3.cpp > Generating Code... > > And it will generate code her for say 5mins, befor...

Exchange 2003 #7
Hi all, Just about to install Exchange 2003 (Production) in a 5.5 Site and move mailboxes etc... In my testing, I was not able to figure out how to add the "administrator" account to all mailboxes. Meaning, I need the "Administrator" account to be able to open and access all mailboxes, much like the System Account could under Exchange 5.5. When I browse to each mailbox under ADUC I see the Admin listed under the security tab however there are deny permissions applied. I can't seem to find the hierarchy point to remove these "deny's" or not inheri...

count cells in a document, but excude cells with a "0"
I want to count the number of cells that have a value greater than "0", but not use a range. The cells that will be counted are every other cell in that column. EX: 45 22<-- 18 6<-- 9 17<-- 2 0<-- so my answer would be "3", the amount of cells that have a value greater than "0". the arrows are not on the work sheet they are just used to point out which cell I need counted. You have not given any cell references where your data is but a fomual like this should be close... =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$10), 2) = 0), --($...

Changing Business Units in CRM 3.0
Can someone confim this statement or correct me etc.........if I need to change a few users' BU (business unit no longer extsts) and they are using the CRM Client, do they need to be in off-line mode and have their most recent edits updated to system of record? On Jun 10, 1:44 am, KEO <K...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can someone confim this statement or correct me etc.........if I need to > change a few users' BU (business unit no longer extsts) and they are using > the CRM Client, do they need to be in off-line mode and have their most > recent edits ...

SP7 for GP 7.5
During the SP7 installation wizrd I get a mesage to verify settings. It says "the required configuration information for installing the service pacl could not be found on this machine. The service pack will be installed to the AppPath setting from the Registry. If the AppPath directory is not the correct path or the AppPath directory does not contain a Dynamics.set and Dex.ini file the installation cannot continue. I have checked the following: TIP 7. How does the Release 7.5 Service Pack installer gather all of the needed information to update each product? The Release 7.5 Ser...

Howto repress "0" if sum = 0
I am doing a timesheet and for rows that do not get time at the end it displays a sum of 0. How do I not show the 0 Tools/Options/View, untick zero box. -- Ken Russell "David Lewis" <*@*.*> wrote in message news:0hcmovocgn11m6ffqq2qnpp623ga3gp79v@4ax.com... | I am doing a timesheet and for rows that do not get time at the end | it displays a sum of 0. How do I not show the 0 | --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.525 / Virus Database: 322 - Release Date: 9/10/2003 Right click cell, select f...

GP 7.5 Key Recovery
Does anyone know a way of extracting a product key from an existing GP installation? We are upgrading hardware to a new server and have lost our hard copy of this key. ...

eConnect and Trade Discount Amount SOP
I am integrating a SOP Transaction, however I need eConnect to take the Trade Discount Amount, for example 5.00% from the customer record in GP and calculate de Trade Discount and update subtotals on the Sales transaction. Is this possible? thanks, Alex Mann Drocosca, C.A. Caracas, Venezuela. ...

How to change the service config through program?
Hi, I am trying to change the configuration of the service SQLSERVER AGENT using the API ChangeServiceConfig. In that I am passing a new user name and password as arguments. That API returns successfully and I can change the StartType (AUTOMATIC,DEMAND_START etc) as well. But after that when I try to start the service using the API StartService, it returns the error like "The user doesn't have the permission to log on as a service". Why is this so? How can I change the configuration successfully through the program? When I set the User name and password(which I p...

Capital Gains of $0
I'm experiencing what appears to be an inconsistency in the reporting on the YTD Capital Gains Report. For some of my transactions, where the Sale Proceeds are equal to the Purchase Cost (i.e. $0 Gain/Loss), the report includes the transaction correctly showing the Gain/Loss as 0.00. For other transactions, where the Sale Proceeds are also equal to the Purchase Cost, the report does NOT include the transaction. In each of the cases I'm trying to resolve, the amounts are round numbers (i.e. 300 at $100), so there shouldn't be any fractional pennies creating an inexact $0. ...

windows 7 search not working
Hi, I have a brand new laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium x64. Windows Search does not work - there is no drive activity and I get no results. I've seen the KB article 977380 about Win7 search not working and I have tried the hotfix, but with no luck. Search still does not work. The indexing service is running, AFAICT, and the drive properties are set to allow indexing. Anyone know the answer to this? (please don't say Google Search 8-) George On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 03:33:47 -0400, George Neuner <gneuner2@comcast.net> wrote: I was advised by email to tr...

eConnect Incoming Errors
Hi I am trying to send a simple XML message into eConnect via MSMQ with the following contents:- <!-- Customer Create - no address record created --> <eConnect xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes"> <RMCustomerMasterType> <taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd> <CUSTNMBR>JEFF0002</CUSTNMBR> <CUSTNAME>JL Lawn Care Service</CUSTNAME> <STMTNAME>JL Lawn Care Service</STMTNAME> <SHRTNAME>JL Lawn Care</SHRTNAME> <ADRSCODE>PRIMARY</ADRSCODE> <ADDRESS1>123 Main Street</ADDRESS1...

SQL Server reporting services
Has anyone tried to install the new SQL Server reporting services on a server running CRM and SQL Server? I'm getting an error during install saying that the data base is invalid but i've applied all the right service packs as far as i can tell. So the only thing i can think of is that the CRM is causing issues. ...

#5.5.0 smtp;550 unrouteable address #5.5.0 smtp;554 Relay access
I have been getting misc. NDR's and am not sure what is causing them. The wierd thing is is that they are coming from a mail server in the UK. I am in the US and the users that are sending emails are SOMETIMES getting the following NDR's: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <sgiuk2k3mail1.spectra-gases.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 unrouteable address> Vendors.Spectragases%SPECTRANETICS@spectranetics.com on 6/20/2006 1:52 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the r...

How to update Contact lookups in CRM 4.0
How can I use CRM 4.0 Import to update the lookups of existing Contact records? The lookups to be updated are stored in a .CSV file with the corresponding contactid of the Contact record. I read from the CRM Help file that there is a "enrich data by updating records rather than creating new records" facility but I wasn't able to make this checkbox appear. I tried to do it but keep encountering this error message, "A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organ...

Internet Mail Service SMTP Connector HELP
I have two servers in one organization. A 5.5 sp4 and an Exchange 2003 sp1. The 5.5 box is running the IMS service still with address spce of * cost 2. The 2003 box is running the same address space cost 1. Messages submitted via smtp for relay on the 5.5 box disappear??? They are accepted no problem but never delivered.. they are delivered to internet users no problem.. but outside they just disappear... Help... ...