MB3-530 Integration Manager 10.0

I'm looking to take the exam, but I can't find any study materials for it
(other than Brain Dump kind of stuff where they give you the answers - I want
to pass it fair and square). Is there any official Microsoft stuff out there
for it?
0
jpCBS (51)

You have lot of e-learning and Training materials available in Partnersource.
You can try the same

Good Luck
--
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

"jp@CBS" wrote:

> I'm looking to take the exam, but I can't find any study materials for it
> (other than Brain Dump kind of stuff where they give you the answers - I want
> to pass it fair and square). Is there any official Microsoft stuff out there
> for it?
0
janakirammp (688)
7/7/2009 7:01:20 PM
On another forum, Jen Mehrer and Mariano Gomez pointed me to:

PartnerSource training materials:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/trainingmaterials/student/course8815.htm?printpage=false

and how to order them:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/trainingmaterials/OrderTrainingMaterials_usCanada.htm

I had forgotten about the Exam Prep downloads on PartnerSource.

JP
0
jpCBS (51)

Wireless Access 08-18-10
I have a laptop running Windows XP and I use a different program to handle my wireless connection than the one included with Windows. I have a signal to connect to the internet on my program, nonetheless still cannot connect to the internet. "Scarface" <fichado@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uy##ilvPLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I have a laptop running Windows XP and I use a different program to handle > my wireless connection than the one included with Windows. I have a > signal > to connect to the internet on my program, nonetheless s...

For SQL experts: manage automatically updates using a frequency value
Hi! I would like to create a SP for automatically manage "course updates" on "Courses" table I've a table with a list of Courses CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Courses]( [ID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [Description] [varchar](200) NULL, [IDCourse] [int] NULL, [Update] [bit] NULL, [RequiredUpdate] [bit] NULL, [FrequencyUpdate] [int] NULL, [ConcurrencyId] [timestamp] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_Corsi] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [ID] ASC )WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCK...

Retrieve Multiple Error CRM 4.0
I'm getting an error with a query using JScript to the ActivityParty entity, and I can't figure out why. This is in the OnLoad Event of the ServiceAppointment entity. Here's the code: var ActivityId = crmForm.ObjectId; alert(ActivityId); if (crmForm.all.customers.DataValue != null) { var arrayCustomer = new Array; var arrayCustomer = crmForm.all.customers.DataValue; var CustomerIdName = arrayCustomer[0].name; var CustomerId = arrayCustomer[0].id; alert(CustomerId); } var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\&quo...

hallo 10-16-07
test On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:02:02 +0200, "Benk,Denise" <HannahDenise@web.de> wrote: >test If you're looking for a chat room, this isn't one. If you're testing newsgroup access, please use microsoft.public.test. If you have a question about a Microsoft Access database, feel free to ask it! John W. Vinson [MVP] Isn't it hello?? Take a look to this website! http://www.aveit.it New italian musical label! Il 16-10-2007 21:29, nell'articolo o74ah3hos2l386lafppmgi2lg2kpe2opek@4ax.com, "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.Wys...

Hide all rows where one specific cell in that row = 0?
Just trying to help my mum complete a stock take for her company. She' using Excel to calculate the value of the stock with columns for th code, the name, the quantity, rate and then total (rate * quantity) Some of the stock isn't always "in stock" but they still stock it o occasions so it can't be deleted. She wants to be able to hide an columns that have a total value of 0 quickly. What's the best way to g about doing something like this? Macro maybe? I don't want to go all th way through the 2000 somthing items and hide any I see. Any ideas i that makes sense?...

>>>TODAY: Customer Live Chat on Report Customization 10:00am PST<<
>>>TODAY: Customer Live Chat on Report Customization 10:00am PST<<< Live Chat topic: Report Customization Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx Having issues with current reports? Want to learn how to create your own reports that are specific to your business. Chat with Retail Management Report feature experts to help you create and edit reports specific for your retail business. View the reports Library: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm Need more information? Visit the Mic...

Open Enterpirse Manager with Button
I'm trying to code a button on an Access form to open Enterprise Manager. Here's the code I'm using but it doesn't work. Shell """C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\SQL Server Enterprise Manager.MSC""", vbNormalFocus I've verified that the path is correct--I can go to this folder and double click and it runs. Can anyone tell me how to do this? (This is in Access 2000 and SQL Server 2000) Thanks, Billy -- Billy Rogers Dallas,TX Currently Using SQL Server 2000, Office 2000, Office 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 ...

DST Patch for CRM 3.0
Is there a separate DST patch required for CRM 3.0? thanks Yes, it is available on Partnersource. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?amp;displaylang=en&familyid=8A7319E6-5B86-4E7A-9BE1-763F2072BE21&displaylang=en "axmann" wrote: > Is there a separate DST patch required for CRM 3.0? > > thanks ...

New 2.0 implementation, getting a tender type error upon closing s
This transation cannot be tendered, since no tender types are defined. Please use Store Operations Manager to define tender types... I have defined all the tender types in Store Operations Manager and for some reason I am still getting the error. Not sure what I am missing, but I can't test my receipt printer until I can ring through a sale. Nothing on the kb, any help would be appreciated. Thanks kevin Hi Kevin - run a z report on your register(s) - in the POS program go to f5 open/close and select run a z report - if it won't let you run the report because you haven't ...

How to change CRM 3.0 License Key?
Try to update from CRM3.0 90 days trial version, how to do that? ------=_NextPart_0001_2B59A9B5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit To update the 90 day Trial License to a Production license you will want to go to Deployment Manager (typically under Start - Programs - Microsoft CRM - Deployment Manager). Once in Deployment Manager expand License Manager from the left hand navigation pane and you should see the existing Trial License in the right hand pane. Right click on that Trial License and choose Upgrade Licenses. This will allow you to upgrade a CRM SBE T...

Integration Between CRM & Great Plains
Where can I find some white papers/documentation on setting up the CRM/Great Plains integration using BizTalk server? Also, I would like to setup the CRM/Great Plains integration in my lab environment, where can I get the pieces to make this work? My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner as well as a Microsoft Business Solution partner. Thanks for any information. -- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ $ Nick Maxwell, MCSE 2k, CCNA , A+ $ Systems Engineer $ Heartland Business Systems $ http://www.hbs.net $ nmaxwell@nospam.hbs.net $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Hi Nick Asked...

Upgrading Collections Management from 7.5 to 8.0
I'm trying to upgrade GP 7.5 to 8.0. Everything upgrades except collections management. I installed 8.0 SP3 before I did the upgrade (as instructed), but I keep getting invalid column lengths with Collections Management. Is there a way to manually run the upgrade process? I read the hot topic that said to install sp2 before you upgrade and it will automatically upgrade when you log into GP.... ...

excel -10 sections
I have a 10 section worksheet that I need to have a footer that says Section # page # on each page for printing the whole worksheet. eg Section 1 Page 10 would the page 10 of the whole worksheet: Section 3 Page 59 would be page 59 of the whole worksheet I've used a macro to do this in WORD, but haven't ever tried it in EXCEL. I'm guessing it would need a macro though. "Maggie" wrote: > I have a 10 section worksheet that I need to have a footer that says Section > # page # on each page for printing the whole worksheet. > eg Section 1 Page 10 would the pag...

windows movie maker 03-14-10
SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDIO IN PROJECT PL GUIDE HOW TO ADD AUDIO IN VEDIO FILE SELVA ASSAM INDIA You'll have to do your own research into Movie Maker yourself as this is the Widows Update Newsgroup. Start here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows-vista/Getting-started-with-Windows-Movie-Maker -- Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or guarantees and doesn''t give any rights. "SELVA" wrote: > SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDI...

Moving CRM 3.0 Server across Domain
Hi all, I want to move my CRM 3.0 Server Database from one domain to another domain. Is it possible? and any suggested activity flow? Thanks in advance, Yes. There is a Redeployment Tool on the server CD that is used for this. Basic steps are to do a SQL Backup/Restore, run the Redeployment wizard to sync the AD objects and then install CRM. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "mani" <mani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05D409F9-52EC-43C3-BF5A-DE108143573E@microsoft.com... Hi all, I want to move my CRM 3.0 Server Database from one domain to anoth...

CRM 4.0 relating customeraddress entity
One of the touted features of 4.0 which I've been looking forward to is the more flexible relationship definitions allowed. It appears in my new test environment that I still cannot relate the customeraddress entity to anything (other than what comes by default)! I clicked on a couple system entities (such as article, article comment, competitor address) and didn't find the 'create' button next to any of the relationship tabs. Can any 4.0 expert educate me on this? Or is my test environment buggy? Thanks in advance. -Erik Relationship building in CRM 4.0 is mush more ri...

CRM 3.0 Titles gone from Notes
We recently upgraded to 3.0 and have found that the new Notes listings in Accounts, Cases, etc. has removed the title of each note from the initial view. I see that the title is there if an individual note is opened up, however we would like to see it on the quick view page. We have standardized notes set up which makes it easy for our techs to put information in the same place each time for each customer. We would like for them to be able to make adjustments to any note without having to directly open each one to find out where the info goes first. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

send/receive problem #10
I posted this and did not see it appear, so am trying again. Apologies if it ends up on the list twice. I'm having a problem with Outlook XP, 2002 edition running on a new HP Pavilion with broadband access through our cable company. We've checked the cable company and the problem does not lie there. When I hit send/receive, sometimes everything is sent fine. But then - especially during a reply - the status will show 100% complete although it is still processing. Then it will try processing again and say 66%, then 33% and so on. The only way to send the message at this poi...

contact list #10
I exported contact list from Outlook Express to Outlook. The e-mail address shows as the contact name. How do I change to show the exact e-mail address?? What versions of the respective products? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, ElkGroveKnez <elkgroveknez@comcast.net> asked this group: | I exported contact list from Outlook Express to Outlook. The e-mail | address s...

qty to change all to 0
I'm working with a bid sheet with quanties. In the column I have the qty of 1 and all rolls down the column have part quanties required. What I'm trying to do is when the qty cell is 0, all cells down the same column are = to 0, & if I change the qty back to 1 everything is back to normal. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** ??? try =if($a$1=0,0,normal) whatever normal is -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Ron" <Accdrafting@attglobal...

Deployment Manager 08-08-06
I have CRM version 3.0. I can add users through the Web interface, but when I open Deployment Manager - User Manager - myDomain - Select Users - All task - Create new MS CRM user - to add a new user to CRM, no domains appear in the domain drop down box, and therefore no users are listed from Active Directory. Is this by design, or is this a problem in search of a solution? Thanks ...

send/receive 01-19-10
Suddenly, when I click send/receive, I am told, "operation failed" How can i fix this? Go back to just before "suddenly." Surely you have more of a clue than that. If not, how could we? You were there. We weren't. Here's some help on how to use a newsgroup: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 -- Russ Valentine "Bruce W A" <Bruce W A@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7792090-0960-4EC3-94FD-AE74CA4E56EC@microsoft.com... > Suddenly, when I click send/receive, I am told, "operation failed" How > can...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Bug fixed?
Hi! Visual Studio .NET MFC Applications May Not Run on Windows NT 4.0 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;325014 Our beta testers who use Win 98 gets this message: "Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt or wrong version File OLEACC.dll, error 1157" due to the bug above. I can't find a service pack for C++.NET 2002. Has Microsoft released a new service pack? Thanks, Simon Try to add OLEACC.DLL to a list of delay-loaded DLL in the linker settings. "Simon" <simon.bjorklund@no_junk_.frontbase.fi> wrote in message news:408bf1bc$1@...

Opening Excel Files #10
Once upon a time, like everybody else, when I clicked on an Excel fil (say) on the Desktop, it would open for me. Now, I have to open th Excel program first, then click file-open. Any ideas -- wayne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- waynet's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2796 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47464 Try this: <Tools> <Options> <General> tab, and *Uncheck* "Ignore Other Applications". -- HTH, RD -------------------------------...