manufacturing scrap not calculating on pick list and serial #'s no

I have entered my percentage of scrap on a MFG BOM and is seems to be
calculating properly in the setup.  When I release the components and add
them to a pick list the scrap is not calculating.

I also choose serial numbers and they do not carry thorugh and print on the
pick list.

Is there some setting that I have missed?
--
Paula
0

List of records >10 days old
Hi Everyone, I am using Access 2003. I want a list of patients who are active and have been on therapy >10 days as well as a field that shows how many days they have been on therapy. I have a tblPatients and a tblTherapy with the fields I need. I created a query joining these 2 tables and only showing active patients with LastName, FirstName, AdmNum and their ThpyStDtTm. The active field is Y/N in my tblPatients. Once I get only the records >10 days old, I need another field that gives me the total days the patient has been here. Thanks, Linda On Mon, 1...

Tree View Control state image list
I'm trying to implement a tree view in an MFC wizard property sheet that has check boxes that can be dimmed. In order to do this, I've created an image list that has the check boxes in each of their 4 possible combinations of unchecked/checked and enabled/disabled (as well as a blank image at index 0). However, when I set this image list as the tree view control's state image list, all I see are blank images where the check boxes should be. (I use the correct state indices when I add the various items. I'm using commctl32 version 5.80 and Visual Studio 2005, so according...

Multicurrency costing, list price
I have a new client using multicurrency. Their functional currency is Canadian dollar Below is his question... How do I record standard costs is USD when base currency is CAD? I need to report on the purchase variance and our standards are in USD as well as our purchases are based in USD. I'm not sure even where to start with multicurrency and inventory pricing, costing, etc. I know on the item you can assign a currecny ID to the List price but not to cost. So, will he use the PO to enter US currency ID when purchasing items? Thanks for any help. TracyM I have never tried this ...

Money Plus 08
I'm having trouble setting up online services in Money Plus 08. I finally got through the upgrade, but every time I try to download a list os available Banks & Brokerages I get a message that the list is Temporarity Unavailable....it's been Temporarily unavailable for the better part of the last week. Anyone have any ideas on if I'm missing something or, if it is unavailable, when it will be available? ...

Average Goal Calculation
I am trying to average 35 every week in my Sunday school. Last week, I had 32, the week before that 36. I would like a formula to tell me how many I need on the next Sunday, to average 35 for the year. All of the weeks are in column c (C2:C53) I would like 1 cell at the bottom of column c to have the answer continually update itself when I insert Sunday's attendance. What do I do? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Crystal Report And Parameter Passing Using Stored Procedure http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4520dcca-f4bb-4cd3-a80c-569d6ea464...

Change sorting order behavior for columns with pick list values
Please change the behavior for sorting anny view for any entity to the label name instead of the value of the label. as Microsoft CRM 3.0 has a bit strange way of the sorting behavior in views for columns with pick list values When in a view (any view for any entity) When a column is a pick list field When I sort the view on the column which is a pick list field The sorting order is not by label name The sorting order is not by order in the pick list The sorting order appears to be on the value belonging to the label result looks to be un-logical ---------------- This post is a suggesti...

Clear recent items list
Hi, It's easy to set options to show/not show or to clear the recent items list in Word, etc. But how do I do that in Publisher 2007, please? Thanks, Robert I suspect it would take a registry fix. I'm not sure how many recent open publications is the default. In the registry it appears to be 9. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27659C2C-FA43-4988-A18C-733C010BBC5D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > It's easy to set optio...

Data Validation
Hi World I'm using Excel 97 I have a cell that I want to select a value from a list. The list that I want to select from is on a different worksheet. I've tried using Data Validation, selecting the Stettings Tab and in the allow dialog box chossing select list. But the source dialog will not let me choose any list that is not on the same worksheet. Anyone with a high IQ any ideas on how to achieve this? Hi With validation list, only cell references to same worksheet are allowed. To refer to list on another worksheet in same workbook, you have to define the list as named range...

calculations 07-18-07
Hi, I have a question. I have reports and average totals now I want to build reports by week or month or whatever how do I add my totals to give me a team average or individual totals per week not just per report. example. I have a team of 10 employes each have different amount of reports and different scores now I want to get a sum total of thier dayly reports and come up with a dayly, weekly and monthly report to give me the grand total of what they have done during the week or month. Currently I have a table that has all the reports and totals, and I also have a query that separates them p...

remove file from most recent files listing
How do you remove the listing of a money file from the recent used files list? It is confusing for the person to see the file listed there when it has been deleted intentionally because it is no longer used. In microsoft.public.money, pk wrote: >How do you remove the listing of a money file from the recent used files >list? It is confusing for the person to see the file listed there when it >has been deleted intentionally because it is no longer used. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841213/en-us Solved my own problem. It is located in the registry key under HKCU\softwa...

parameter list for hooks (RMS)
Can someone please post a list of what the various parameter numbers refer to (in relation to using Com object hooks). Thanks. Search the forum for "hook list". It's been answered a couple of times this week. There is a document available from Customer Source now, which I don't think used to be available as it is clearly labelled "Partner Only Article". CustomerSource, Support, Knowledge Base, Retail Management, Store Operations, Customization, you should fine it. ArticleID is 869720. There is a direct link in the post starting 1) Database Schema. I&...

Serialized inventory issue
I have one sku that is set to 'none' for tracking, however, the item class is set up for tracking. I'm not fully sure how this happened, as almost all of our inventory is set up for serial tracking. My issue is that I do not know where to update this to allow tracking of this sku, as the box is shaded out? Any information is greatly appreciated. Chad On Oct 12, 2:12=A0pm, Chad <council...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have one sku that is set to 'none' for tracking, however, the item > class is set up for tracking. =A0I'm not fully sure how this happened, > a...

Calculating Profit and Loss in one column #2
Hi, I am trying to total the profit column using this formula without any success: =IF(OR($J3="",ISERROR(MATCH(-$J3,$J3:$J$1002,0)),),"",$J3*(OFFSET($K3,MATCH (-$J3,$J3:$J$1002,0)-1,)-$K3)) Where a (1) means the purchase price subtracted from (-1) sales price and the same (-1) is the sales price and the next (1) is the purchase price and so on. Calculating by hand would look like this: 101.125 - 100.531 = +.594 and, 101.125 - 94.750 = +6.375 and, 98.250 - 94.750 = +3.500 MARKET ENTRY PROFIT POSITION PRICE 1 100.531 1 1 1 1 1 1 -1 ...

Adding records to Marketing List
Is there any other way to add records (leads, contacts or accounts) to a Marketing List other than through the Advanced Find tool or a Lookup? We have data that isn't in CRM that we use to determine which leads/accounts should be included in a campaign and the ideal solution would be to take a list of leads/accounts and upload them in to the system simply as members of a marketing list. Instead, we have to use the lookup feature to add potentially thousands of accounts to a marketing list. Any thoughts? Hi, Yes you can achive this functionality with help of some customization. If you...

Unpredictable results in calculations
I have an unbound form with 9 calculated fields which display business indicators. Some calculations are DSum from tables in the DB while others are calculated from these (DSUM) values on the form. The form can be opened from a Menu and from command buttons on two menu forms. When the form is opened from one of the menu forms, no problem. The problem is that when I open the form from the Menu or the other menu from, one field displays #Error. This particular field is calculated from two other fields on the same form. (No DSUM on this one). I placed a command button to requery the &quo...

Reg Contacts list
Hi, i have resored the outlook pst from my backup. but i am not finding the contacts as my old outlook. so i t will be helpfull if any one help me to get contacts in my new outlook. thanks in advance Rizwan If you look in the Contacts folder in the restored PST file, what's in there? <rizwan_mk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uZwPWY7tFHA.360@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > i have resored the outlook pst from my backup. but i am not finding the > contacts as my old outlook. so i t will be helpfull if any one help me to > get contacts in my new outlo...

Create a group from recipient list
If you have an email that contains many recipients in To: is there any shortcut to put all these people in a group without having to add them one-by-one to your address book and then assemble the group? Roger Roger, No shortcut. However, please respect the recipient's privacy and place multiple people in the Bcc: "Roger" <x@y> wrote in message news:eyx9YmzjGHA.4284@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > If you have an email that contains many recipients in To: is there any > shortcut to put all these people in a group without having to add them > one-by-one to your a...

Can I list my workbook sheets?
I have an excell workbook in which there is a pricelist sheet for ingredients and a (soon to be) large number of recipe sheets. Is it possible for me to devise a list of recipe sheets from which I can choose the recipe I wish to work on? Also, can I have the user use a form for data entry, not the general one on the Data menu? Thank you for your help. Jenny ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Hi for the second question see: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm -- Regards ...

cell shading pick a color feature grayed out
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) In the borders and shading pallet under the shading selection, the pick a color option is grayed out and I am only able to choose colors from the limited color tiles displayed. How do I get a broader color selection? Excel is limited to 40 colors in the color palettes. You can't add to them but you can select a different assortment in Excel> Preferences> Color. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/26/10 9:49 AM, in article 59bb77b0.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "suu@officeformac.com"...

Keeping External Links from Calculating
Our company uses a product which allows us to link cells directly to a database using certain parameters (works like an add-in). The problem I am encountering is that I need to maintain these links without having them update- yet I want the user to be able to update the workbook formulas that are not external links. Any ideas? Thanks in advance... Amy Hi Amy, If I'm reading you correctly, you want formulae such as =SUM(A1:B1) to update, but not external links. This is possible, and below I've cut and apste some text from Excel help (do a search for Update External Link). ...

Recursive directory list
Can someone please share code to build a recursive directory list with asp.net and save the same as an xml file. Thanks a lot ...

How to delete false account in sign in list
When Live Messenger starts it tells me it can't log in. This is because there are two accounts listed in the drop-dowm list that appears on the sign in page. The first is a non existant account and the second is the correct one that works. How do I delete the bogus entry in the drop-down list? NB I have tried going to user accounts and manage my network passwords but nothing is listed there. I have also deleted every entry in the registry that contains the false account name but that had no effect. "Lorne" <Lorne_Anderson@hotmail.com> wrote in me...

OL: (CW) Problem Adding a Large Number of Items to a Distribution List
We are having trouble building a large Distribution list. It gives error "This distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail server" I have not been able to find where or if I can increase the size Any help would be appreciated David ...

XML Serialization
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate group for this post or not. Please advise if it is not. I have an xml structure similar to the following: <xml> <object1> <id/> <name/> </object1> <object2> <id> <name> </object2> <object3> <id/> <name/> </object3> </xml> I created a schema from this where only 1 of the 3 objects can exist using xs:choice. From this schema, I used the xsd utility to create my xml serializable class. My question is this. Each object (1 - 3) needs to be loaded base...

cycle counting serialized items
We would like to start cycle counting. One of the hurdles we are encountering is counting serialized items as the system requires that for each serial number a status is selected whether it is counted or not found. Fairly easy task for quantity less than 20 but for large volumes its quite daunting task. Any suggestions how to automate? Will consider buying an add-on. Thanks! ...